Oyster Ridge Reviews

11 Reviews for Oyster Ridge

• Janelle

Janelle Azevedo · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Wedding Venue

I can’t tell you or even explain how beautiful this place was at sunset for our wedding! Everyone of our friends kept telling us how amazing and beautiful our venue was. It was exactly what I wanted my wedding to be like and feel like and a lot of that is due to the scenery around you provided by Oyster Ridge. From the rolling vineyards, to the beautiful barn, and teams I had to create the decor Oyster Ridge was the perfect place! I will have another party here one day I loved it that much!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Alyssa · Married on 07/07/2018

I've been to a handful of events at this venue and I absolutely love it!! The location is quiet with breathtaking views. I love the change in the colors of the vineyard throughout the year. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place to get married or other large events.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Brianna · Married on 05/12/2018

LOVE this venue!! We had such am amazing wedding day, and Melodee and Melissa were so helpful. The planning process went very smoothly thanks to their quick responses and flexibility. Couldn't have asked for a better team!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

A beautiful venue and great staff! Everyone loved it! Away from the crowds and feels like you have the whole land to yourself, but close enough to San Luis Obispo to be convenient for everyone. We plan to go back for other events at Oyster Ridge such as Ancient Peak's Wine and Rib event!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Oyster Ridge's reply:

Emily for your review and beautiful photo. We loved hosting you and Noah at Oyster Ridge. And we are so excited that we can see you at other events....can't wait to see you this weekend!

Kaycee · Married on 10/14/2017

Words can’t describe the beauty of this venue. My favorite part was that it’s is located in the middle of all of their beautiful vineyards and it’s elevated on a little hil so you just get the most beautiful picture and all your guest aren’t present and engaging and having a great time ! I would have chosen this venue a million times over! Wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Oyster Ridge's reply:

Thank you Kayee for your review. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You and Ryan are a beautiful couple inside and out. Congrats!

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

I was looking for a medium to large venue overlooking vineyard for my wedding and the Oyster Ridge Bar exceeded my expectations. Melodee was amazing to work and was always two steps ahead of me. I can't imagine finding a more picturesque venue for a wedding with gorgeous vineyards surrounded by beautiful coastal mountains on the Santa Margarita Ranch. My friends and family were amazed with the beauty of the venue from Oysters embedded in the walls to the huge oak trees that provided shade. It was so easy to coordinate vendors coming and going for the wedding set up and during the event. I can't wait to recommend this venue to friends who are looking for a place to get married on the Central Coast! Props to Ancient Peaks!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Heidi · Married on 04/23/2016

I recently held a private event at Oyster Ridge. TOTALLY amazing, after researching dozens of venues we found this amazing location in the middle of a vineyard. Rustic elegant with modern amenities is how I would describe it. Stone walls are scattered with ancient oyster shells only found in this area of the county (namesake for Oyster Ridge), untamed beauty of enormous oak trees. We were able to make the feel our own as the barn, patio and verandas are clean and simple. Melodee Crank the event manager was absolutely delightful, accommodating, organized and informative. I highly recommend this venue. Although, I have to admit I almost didnt post this review because it is truly a best kept secret.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Monica · Married on 09/30/2015

Perfect Vineyard Wedding

Having a wedding at Oyster Ridge is one of the best decisions you can make. Unlike other wineries you don't have to wait until the tasting room closes to start celebrating. The views and venue itself is beautiful. The barn area is equipped with all the modern conveniences you need as well as a great bar area. But the best part about planning a wedding at Oyster Ridge is the helpful staff. They are with you every step of the way and create a relaxed stress free environment. With the large array of picture spots and the space to fit over 200 guests its definitely one of my fav spots to plan a wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2010

We are lifetime members after drinking this wine. It was SO good and they gave us such a great deal. Im so so thankful to Nina who helped out beyond. The wine was beyond perfect!

Sent on 08/13/2010

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

We are SO glad that we decided to have our wedding at Oyster Ridge. Melodee and Melissa were both great to work with and were very helpful leading up to the wedding. Everyone was raving about the venue and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Oyster Ridge's reply:

Thank you Nicole. We are so happy that you had your wedding at Oyster Ridge!

My experience at the Oyster Ridge Barn was superior to anything else I have experienced! The staff made the planning of my event so easy and the execution was flawless. They were accommodating and flexible, and very friendly to work with the whole time. The venue itself is breathtaking: the 360 degree views overlooking the surrounding vineyard are spectacular. This place is unforgettable and I know all my guests had a great time as well!

Sent on 05/19/2016