Over The Rainbow Weddings Reviews

Over The Rainbow Weddings 2
Over The Rainbow Weddings 3
Over The Rainbow Weddings 4

Brian · Married on 12/31/2018

One thing I have learned in all my years as a wedding videographer is that the wedding planner is one of the most crucial pieces of the wedding puzzle. My experience working with Gerald was nothing short of an absolute pleasure. Everything was a breeze with him as a planner and I was able to focus on my job and do what I needed to do, which in this case was to shoot one of the most fun and well planned weddings to date. It was an honor to work with Gerald and I can't recommend him enough to any couple looking for a planner.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Steven · Married on 09/22/2018

Gerald is an amazing individual and fantastic at what he does. He was available for us whenever needed and went out of his way to ensure things went smoothly. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Dia

Dia · Married on 06/03/2018

Absolutely Love this guy right here. When we first met to talk about my wedding there was an instant connection. Gerald seen my vision and made it happen. He was very easy to talk to and was straight foward with everything. He was able to handle every detail, every plan, every thought I threw at him. He diffinetly gave me great suggestions and input as well. Gerald even took the time once to come dress shopping with me. He is very well connected with people of great status who also helped put my wedding together. I thank him so much as a wedding planner, and now a good friend of mine. I will always recommend him for any event.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Charmaine · Married on 05/05/2018

I reached out to Over the Rainbow as I was attempting to conduct my own reception. The hectic day of my job did not allow me the time but, my controlling spirit of perfection and oder made it hard to give up control. Once meeting with Over the Rainbow I felt the comfort of releasing one most important days of my life. My Event took place over a week and I’m still getting phone calls and text on how organized and glamorous my event was. I have nothing but great words for Over the Rainbow and would advise anyone who wants the best to go with Over the Rainbow.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Over The Rainbow Weddings 5

Jesica · Married on 03/17/2018

I could never say enough amazing things to begin to describe how great Gerald Wagner-Young was helping us through our wedding. He helped us with every little detail from floor plans, to the wedding timeline to the day of coordination. We had a few issues that happened during our ceremony/reception that we didn’t even know about until after everything was over. He took care of everything and made sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks to him we had the wedding of our dreams! I would recommend him 10/10! If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Over The Rainbow Weddings 6
    Over The Rainbow Weddings 7
    Over The Rainbow Weddings 8

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Gerald and Over The Rainbow Weddings. He helped us from the beginning of our planning process, and our entire wedding day was exactly what we wanted and went incredibly smoothly and according to plan. He was helpful with meeting and selecting vendors, as well as keeping us on track for different milestones during the planning process. Whenever we had questions, he would reply quickly with answers. This professional help was provided at a great value! We highly recommend Gerald and Over The Rainbow Weddings to anyone we know who is getting married!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Everyone had a great time at the wedding and the Event was quite inexpensive. Definitely great bang for the buck. Even the dj and camera man said it was one of the best weddings they've done.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Lorilyn · Married on 12/30/2016

Gerald was a pleasure to work with during my wedding planning. He worked closely with my mom to help plan. It was minimal stress for me, which was my main goal! He made a beautiful sweetheart table, which really made my husband and I feel special! Thanks!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Benjamin · Married on 12/30/2016

I enjoyed working with Gerald. Working with vendors can sometimes become a nightmare and working with Gerald was completely the opposite. Gerald made the process very easy by being prompt with his professional services. Followed guidelines thoroughly and most importantly was extremely easy going. He worked with a smile in his face and made the process very pleasant. I would definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 01/03/2017

I work closely with Gearld as his assistant for weddings. He is so easy to work with and i am sure feel other vendors feels the same way. He so professional with his work and you can clearly see he has a strong passion for what he does.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Taquicha R · Married on 08/06/2016

Working with Gerald, was a pleasure! Very professional and communicative. He was very attentive to detail, and would recommend him to anyone for coordinating.

Sent on 08/12/2016

I have known Gerald since my first day of college and he has only shown exceptional adoration and care for others. He is one of the best planners I know. I thank him for everything he has done for me and many others. You would be so lucky if you hired Over the Rainbow Orlando Weddings for your special day.

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • User6194505 · 2+ years ago

Gerald was very professional and kept the ceremony moving in a timely manner. He helped with the ceremony coordination in such a way that I did not have to worry about a thing. He was helpful with the line-up and the details of the ceremony. Not only was he my wedding planner but he ended up being a good friend of mines. I recommend him to do any type of party planning not just wedding.

Thank you again, Over The Rainbow Wedding for making my wedding a dream come true!!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Rob · Married on 07/25/2015

Gerald was a pleasure to work with at this July 25th wedding that I provided DJ service for. He was very thorough with communication and details long before the wedding took place as well as at the wedding itself. The wedding went very smoothly and Gerald was a big part of that perfect flow. I would definitely recommend Gerald as a wedding planner to anyone else who is getting married in the future. Thank you for everything Gerald, it was a real pleasure working with you.
    - Rob, Access DJs

Sent on 08/20/2015

Gerald is very professional and detail oriented.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Gerald was a great pleasure to work with. He was very helpful and provided a quality experience.

Sent on 08/21/2015
  • User4683006 · event on 12/21/2014

I shared with Gerald a few thoughts I had in regard to my Christmas Get together. He took my basic ideas and embellished them beyond my imagination. The decorations he designed and created were unlike any I had even seen. He kept the price within an affordable range for me. The decorations were completed 3 dats before the event date. He set up the decorations, tables, portable bar and the buffet area. Gerald created pure magic with his Ingenius cloth
    Napkin designs - folded to look like trees. I will definitely contact Gerald for future events. I highly recommend him. He is efficient, affordable and very gregarious.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Kira · Married on 07/27/2013

Gerald was an indespensible part of my wedding. At the time we brought him onboard, we had miles to go in terms of organizing elements of the event and finishing decor; this was less than one week from the big day! Gerald's time-management, people-management, and artistic skills were put to the test. He and his team got the job done, and done beautifully! Our centerpieces, favors, and other decor looked flawless, and the event itself ran seemlessly. It bears reiterating that we how little time we gave him. We would not have had the wedding we wanted without Gerald, and thus, I cannot reccomend him enough!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Kieara · Married on 03/10/2018

I had the opportunity to utilize Mr. Gerald as a day-or coordinator for our spring wedding (03/10/2018). He was resourceful in recommending our décor vendor (RJ Glamour), and even attended the décor meetings/vendor walkthroughs. He was available to answer any misc. wedding questions throughout the last few months before the wedding and provided the layout for the wedding during the wedding rehearsal. I appreciated his help in tying up the loose ends before our beautiful day! :)

Sent on 03/21/2018

Luis Felipe · Married on 12/19/2014

Muy profesional, excelente en su trabajo. Lo recomiendo con mucha seguridad.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Lida Alejandra · Married on 12/19/2014

4.2
      3.5

I only knew l wanted a intimate wedding, but I didn't have any idea how could be. However, he helped us from the beginning with even the small details, and he encouraged us to organize an event that included my groom's wishes and mine. Everything was beautiful and within the budget. I had a wedding much better than I was expecting.

Sent on 12/31/2014