Over The Moon Vacations, LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Kathryn C. Married on 12/14/2019

Best Honeymoon Ever

Over the Moon Vacations was the best honeymoon decision that we could have made! We were recommended to them by our wedding DJ who had used them for countless vacations. We decided to try it out, had an initial call with them about what we were looking for, and the rest is history! We told them exactly what we wanted, the vibe we wanted, and the part of the world we wanted to go to, and Josh and Allison curated places they thought we would love to go to. We ultimately decided on one and they took care of it all! We had an activities call as it got closer and they booked all of the things we wanted to do while we were on our honeymoon and delivered an itinerary to us about a week before we took off. It was incredible! We had the most stress-free vacation because Allison and Josh had everything planned for us. They were also amazing at answering our huge amount of questions that we had regarding currency, travel details, etc. Thank you Josh and Allison for absolutely everything! You both are incredible!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing! HIGHLY recommend!!

We had an idea of what we wanted for our honeymoon, but didn't know where to start. With all other aspects of planning, our honeymoon was getting put on the back burner. If you are feeling the same way - book with Joshua and Allison!

We had explored a few other travel agencies, but walked away still feeling overwhelmed. After our initial call with Allison, we felt SO much better and confident she understood our taste and style. They sent us an itinerary laying out different options and we were thrilled. Joshua and Allison are super responsive. We had questions on possibly exploring a new location, and their feedback was extremely helpful.

I can't say enough about how lovely they have been to work with! It's awesome to have one less thing to think about. We are confident we are in great hands and cannot wait for our trip later on this year!
    Lauren Married on 11/24/2018

Free service and saves you time and money!!!

There are literally no cons to hiring Over the Moon. Allison is amazing, responsive and a genuine advocate for you. I used her to book my bridal suite and large room block. She took care of everything and made sure I had the best of the best. I've also passed her along to several of my friends who have used her now, and have the same feedback. Hire her!!!!!
    Lauren Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

My honeymoon was absolutely INCREDIBLE! It was everything my husband and I envisioned and MORE! Allison and Josh did an impeccable job organizing THE BEST HONEYMOON EVER!! Thank you so much for answering our countless emails and questions leading up to the trip, even when you were out of the country on vacation!! My husband and I went all the way to Thailand and the Maldives, but Josh and Allison made sure we were prepared and had everything we needed to have the most relaxing and adventurous trip ever. They took the worry and hassle out of our hands so we could focus on planning the best wedding ever. It was truly the best vacation of our lives and will loved every minute of it. :) I don't think we will ever be able to top this trip, but we will definitely reach out for future vacays and anniversary celebrations! I highly recommend Over the Moon Vacations to plan any level of vacation; they are THE BEST! Thank you both so much! :)
    Emily Married on 09/22/2018

The best in the business

Allison Kobasky is a Goddess! She planned every amazing detail of our honeymoon trip and friends-and-family-moon with such organization. All of her suggestions for hotels, restaurants and activities were perfection. She even offered to help out with other details of the wedding, she was a true pleasure to work with. We traveled from New York to Hawaii, stopped in Napa Valley on the way back to the mainland and finished our trip in Longboat Key, Florida before heading back to the Northeast. We will ABSOLUTELY be working with her again for additional adventures in the future! Thank you for making our honeymoon and our friends and family-moon unforgettable!
    Sarah Married on 10/21/2017
    Allison and Josh made planning our Hawaiian honeymoon a dream! They took all the stress out of the process and let us enjoy getting married and going on the ultimate honeymoon without having to worry about the little details. Allison guided us from the beginning to choose a honeymoon location to picking which airline flights, hotels, restaurants and activities to do. I can't imagine planning a trip with them now!! We are so lucky we found them!!
    Kristina Married on 05/21/2017
    I really can’t say enough great things about Allison and Josh. Matt and I returned from our trip to Greece yesterday and I still don’t feel like it was real, it felt like a dream. We spent three days in Mykonos, three days in Santorini, and one day in Athens and everything went off without a hitch.

They are not your average travel agents, they do it all! They not only booked our hotel stays but also coordinated the transportation to and from the airports, booked dinner reservations and recommended great activities. Matt and I did not have to lift a finger the entire trip. The hotels were all incredible. They also had restaurant recommendations for the days we did not have set plans for and all the options were amazing, without breaking the bank. They did a really great job customizing the itenierary to match what we wanted to do.

If you’re looking for a trip of a lifetime, please don’t waste your time talking to any other travel agents. Matt and I have already been talking about the next trip we can plan with them!