O'Ryan Sound Reviews

O'Ryan Sound 3
O'Ryan Sound 4
O'Ryan Sound 5

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2018

We had an absolute amazing time with Ryan. I love how he's very personable and actually focuses on each wedding he does. He had posted an exampe of a monogram on his facebook and we loved it. We asked if we could have it and he said of course. We also did dancing on a cloud for our first dance which was perfect :) thanks again so much for being such a wonderful person and DJ

O'Ryan Sound 6
    O'Ryan Sound 7
    O'Ryan Sound 8

Christine & Matt · Married on 06/02/2018

O'Ryan Sound exceeded our expectations in every way--from the music to the newly wed game, uplighting, monogram, dancing on a cloud, and so much more. Ryan was very responsive and easy to work with. He took the time to speak with us during the planning process, and it was evident that he heard everything we said. Ryan was able to take the broad spectrum of music we wanted to hear and magically work all of them in throughout the night while also introducing us to awesome music we didn't know we wanted but absolutely loved. It was pure perfection!

O'Ryan Sound 9

Taylor · Married on 12/09/2017

Ryan was very helpful and professional with our planning and throughout the whole wedding! We planned our own wedding and with his guidance and experience definitely helped a lot! I would recommend his services for any event or wedding!

O'Ryan Sound 10

Andrew · Married on 09/24/2016

Ryan did a great job with our wedding. Professional and gave us ideas that we weren't aware of. Well versed in his craft. Grateful Ryan was there to lead our wedding. Thank you

Sent on 08/25/2017

O'Ryan Sound's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Ivey, it was my pleasure to be a part of your wedding! Congratulations again.

Lisa · Married on 04/02/2016

We chose O'Ryan Sound for our DJ and uplighting. During our initial meeting I could tell he was very organized and professional. He answered most of my questions before I even had a chance to ask them, which was great. Anytime we had a question throughout the planning process he was easy to contact and was quick to respond. During our wedding, he kept the party going and the dance floor packed. The uplighting he provided was gorgeous and made our venue even more beautiful. He did a great job and I'd highly recommend him!

Chris and Patty · Married on 02/06/2016

Ryan was the best! My husband and I couldn't be happier!!

Nimarta · Married on 12/05/2015

ORyan provided us lighting for our wedding reception and it was stunning!! The best thing about ORyan was they were so proactive about giving us great ideas/options and they were always so responsive. It didn't take us long to finalise lighting for our reception. They have beautiful gobo designs that made our dance floor and feature wall look soo great. We highly recommend ORyan.
    Thank you ORyan for helping us making our wedding reception so beautiful!

Sent on 01/29/2016

O'Ryan Sound's reply:

Thank you so much Nimarta, it was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Brittany · Married on 05/09/2015

We hired O'Ryan Sound for up-lighting at our reception venue. Ryan was super responsive and so nice to work with. The lighting looked great and really added to the overall decor!

Joyce · Married on 02/28/2015

O'Ryan Sound did a terrific job at my daughter's wedding/reception. He has a great questionnaire so he gets to know you and what music you like and dislike. He is very organized and responded in a timely manner to all our inquiries. At the reception he handled everything and kept the party moving at a great pace. Our guests had a great time, and as MOB I appreciated that I could relax and enjoy the fun, no worries! (Our story in a nutshell: My daughter planned a beach wedding, monsoon rains started 1/2 hr. before the ceremony. Ryan arranged with the venue manager to move the ceremony to the reception venue, relocated furniture, set up chairs for guests and an aisle for her to walk through. He made a bad situation into a great memory.)

Kathryn · Married on 02/28/2015

Ryan is AMAZING! Words cannot express my satisfaction with his services and gratitude to him for making our wedding day a success and even is the reason our wedding happened. Here is my attempt at expressing why I feel he is THE BEST in the business. Ryan takes the responsibility of making your wedding everything you want very seriously and treats the event as if it was his own wedding. He was extremely flexible and willing to work with us through all the changes in our wedding (and there were 3). Our final change came the day of the beach wedding which was a beautiful, 80 degree, sunny day, until about 30 minutes before the ceremony was set to begin. Knowing we didn't have a back up plan, Ryan spoke with, and even argued with, the manager of our reception venue, to ensure that we had a place to get married. When the reception venue told him they wouldn't move tables and chairs, Ryan told them they didn't have to because he would and he set up chairs for a ceremony for us. He was so upset that the venue was not willing to accommodate the change it was almost as if our wedding was his own. (My mother made me aware of this after the reception had already begun.) Once the ceremony was over and the reception began, Ryan introduced himself and took the time out to explain everything that was going to happen before it happened and flawlessly ran the entire reception from a timeline. He was flexible and willing to change the timeline based on what we wanted and based on our guests desires. By the time our reception was over, Ryan felt like family. In my opinion, Ryan is the best DJ you could ever secure and securing him will be the best wedding or event decision you could make. Everything else can go wrong on your wedding day, but Ryan will fight and do everything in his power to make your day or event the best and most successful he can. If I have any other event in which I need to secure a DJ, he will be the first one I call.

Brooke · Married on 09/26/2014

I think that Ryan did an excellent job at our wedding and I would recommend him to anyone. He did a great job keeping the right tone and mood throughout the wedding. Also the up-lighting he did was beautiful too!

matthew · Married on 05/18/2014

Ryan did a wonderfull job... got there early and stayed longer than than asked. He kept the party going and stayed on time. .... couldn't ask for any better.

Ryan and his assistant were awesome! We got lots of compliments on the dj. He played basically all of my requests and the evening went very smoothly. If you are looking for an interactive dj he's the one for you! Make sure to be specific with music styles you do or do not enjoy. The music got a little too 'club' like at times for my taste, but I know he was playing off our younger crowd. Overall it was a great night!

Bryan · Married on 05/10/2014

Ryan won us over with his previous ratings, precise planning, and upbeat personality. What set him over the top was his ability to constantly adjust to changes throughout our wedding and reception and keep things moving and keeping out guests entertained. All this was despite being in a venue he had not worked before. I would recommend him for any event that you're hosting.

Ryan was amazing! He communicated with me the most out of any of my wedding vendors, even more than my wedding planner! Which is nice being totally across the US, planning for a wedding in Florida from upper Michigan. He added extra lighting for free. The reception was so much fun! Shoe game was a blast. Thank you Ryan!

Ryan gave us the personal touch we were looking for. He did everything we asked and even went above and beyond. We interviewed many DJs and no one came close to what Ryan offered in service and professionalism.

Carolyn · Married on 01/18/2014

He was great! Awesome lighting and sound system! Made it a very enjoyable experience!

Carolyn · Married on 01/18/2014

Daniel · Married on 11/30/2013

It was the best time our our lives we couldn't ask for more Ryan and his crew did great I would recommend him 110% to anyone who needs great entertainment at there venue,party what have you. Truly great.....

Dan and Kristen Martinez

Brittany · Married on 11/23/2013

Ryan & his team were amazing! They set the atmosphere for our entire wedding and we could not have been more pleased with them and their services. From the ceremony to the reception, the lighting was spectacular. Thank you Ryan for everything!

Alexa · Married on 11/10/2013

We worked with Ryan at our wedding in November. Ryan is a great guy, he made my husband and I feel really comfortable at our initial consultation and explained his work with us along with a very detailed timeline. Ryan did not disappoint on our day, he is very professional and every song we requested was played. His light show during the reception was fun and entertaining for our guests. Thanks Ryan for making our day so special!

O'Ryan Sound was an essential component to my wedding day! He made every little detail exactly how I requested it. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone I know.

tiffany · Married on 11/01/2013

USE RYAN AND JOSH!!!! SERIOUSLY THEY WILL BE THE BEST DJ'S YOU HAVE EVER BOOKED!! O'Ryan Sound was the best dj I could have ever hoped for!!!!!!! He was very personable, and not too over the top. My husband and I are very reserved people, and i specifically asked that he not be too much and he was absolute perfect. Every song I requested was played, He has a beautiful set up, and threw in an extra dj helper for free (josh) and lights for free!!!! It was so beautiful, and tastefully put together. On top of all of his duties as our dj, he did some middle man work between myself and my venue (doc fords) because they were completely ruining everything and falling apart. He orchestrated things beautifully and really help avoid some night stopping catastrophes. Again, on top of ALLLL THAT!!!!!! he is a hobby photographer and managed to take some photos of the wedding and then stayed after our guests left and took some extra pics of us out by the water for an hour. He was amazing and went well above and beyond we could have ever asked for. HE WAS AMAZING. everyone should use him and josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina · Married on 10/26/2013

These guys know how to make your day amazing! They are helpful, and make suggestions based on their experience. They aren't your 'typical DJ' with boring wedding music, and no interactions. They WANT to be involved and make sure everyone is having fun!
    Attention to detail is important to them, making your event the best it can be.

Outstanding DJ!! Exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/14/2013

O'Ryan Sound's reply:

Congratulations!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day :)