Nearby Vendors to Consider

About O'Ryan Sound

Wedding DJ, Master of Ceremonies & Creative Lighting Design.

Check out our NEW Video below!

We Love Weddings! On your wedding day, relax and enjoy yourself as we keep everyone Entertained, Dancing and on Schedule during the reception. We will go over your wedding plans start to finish to make sure everything is perfect.

Lighting Services: Light shows & Monograms are designed and made in house by O'Ryan Sound.

• Wireless Up-lighting. Long battery life and rated for HD Video. (Up-lights will not flicker in video.)
  • Computer controlled lighting. Up-lights and dance floor light shows choreographed to set the mood.
  • HD Monogram projection. Project your name in light onto the dance floor or wall.
  • First Dance on a cloud. A theatrical Dry Ice effect that will not set off smoke detectors.
  • Wedding Ceremony Setup. Additional high quality QSC sound setups, everyone will be able to hear clearly.

Pricing:

NEW DEAL: DJ/MC/Lighting Package Promotion

ONLY $1,500 for The Best Wedding Package!

• 5 hours of professional wedding entertainment. From ceremony to reception this package is about you.
  • Professional DJ and Master of Ceremony
  • Dance Floor Lighting & 20 wireless Up-lights.
  • Custom Light shows. We can change the atmosphere from dinner, to first dance, to dance party.
  • HD Monogram projection. Custom designed just for you.
  • Additional QSC P.A. Setup. Wedding Ceremony or Cocktail Hour speaker and microphone.
  • High End QSC DJ Sound System. Features KW153 & KW181 speakers for fantastic sound.
  • No Hidden fee's or Surprise pricing!

I have made several packages to fit with any budget and I treat every wedding as though it were my own.

We are innovators using the latest technologies and our talent to explore new artistic uses in our lighting and sound experiences. Our years of dedication to our customers show in our reviews, our repeat customers and countless referrals. As technology evolves so do our packages. Please feel free to reach out for more information on our current services and pricing.

Thank you, and please reach out for our current price and services list.

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Ryan was very helpful and professional with our planning and throughout the whole wedding! We planned our own wedding and with his guidance and experience definitely helped a lot! I would recommend his services for any event or wedding!

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ryan did a great job with our wedding. Professional and gave us ideas that we weren't aware of. Well versed in his craft. Grateful Ryan was there to lead our wedding. Thank you

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrew, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We chose O'Ryan Sound for our DJ and uplighting. During our initial meeting I could tell he was very organized and professional. He answered most of my questions before I even had a chance to ask them, which was great. Anytime we had a question throughout the planning process he was easy to contact and was quick to respond. During our wedding, he kept the party going and the dance floor packed. The uplighting he provided was gorgeous and made our venue even more beautiful. He did a great job and I'd highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

O'Ryan Sound Pricing

Entertainment

23 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Ryan and he is a pro.

Ryan does a fantastic job running a fun event. The lighting setups he does make a room look great, and what's more he keeps the beats going all evening. Give him a call!

We worked a wedding this week with O'Ryan Sound...Love the music, loved the set up, loved his organization, loved the special touches that he added to the wedding experience!

I have worked with O'Ryan Sound and DJ Ryan many times. I have never seen a more professional and together DJ. Not only have we worked together on many occassions but he also made my wedding the most memorable night of my life;)

Events