Ory Custom Florals Reviews

Ory Custom Florals 3
Ory Custom Florals 4
Ory Custom Florals 5

Carolyn · Married on 01/18/2014

We used Ory for our daughter's wedding this January. We did not have any experience with planning a wedding and Ory was so helpful. He made great recommendations and showed us different ideas. The flowers for the wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful! Ory's prices were reasonable and he was very easy to work with. We would definitely recommend him for flowers.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Sherri · Married on 12/14/2013

Amazing! Everything we wanted and envisioned. Our guest are still talking about the arrangements. One of the highlights of our wedding. I would recommend to anyone. The arrangements and our bouquets were breathtaking.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Judy · Married on 11/30/2013

I would highly recommend Ory's Custom Florals! Ory provided all the flowers for my daughter's wedding at Musket Ridge on November 30, 2013. These included, all the bouquets, boutonnieres, table centerpieces, wedding ceremony cite flowers and the mantel. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Ory to design these items. The best part is that we never actually met Ory until the day of the wedding. We were able to share all of our ideas back and forth through emails and phone conferences. Ory seemed to know exactly what my daughter wanted! We were very pleased. I must say that we were also happy with the value received.

Thanks Ory and hope we can work together in the future!

Sent on 12/24/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2013

Ory is very passionate about flowers, and it shows through his amazing work. He far exceeded my expectations for our wedding flowers. I had an idea of the style I was going for by showing him my pinterest page, I gave Ory my budget and that's all he needed.

When I arrived at the venue on my wedding day, all the flowers had been placed ahead of schedule and the room looked great. I couldn't have been happier with how it all came together. Do yourself a favor and book Ory for your wedding! He is amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2013
  • Laura Nicole

Laura · Married on 10/13/2013

Ory was fantastic to work with! I really don't know much about flowers, so I went in to our meeting with nothing more than a budget and a general idea of what colors and "feeling" I wanted. Ory did the rest, and he completely nailed it! He was so enthusiastic throughout our meeting and you could truly feel his passion for his work. He picked out all of the flowers I used for my wedding and showed me pictures so I could get an idea of what everything would look like. The flowers on the day of were absolutely gorgeous and I got so many compliments on them. Though I didn't have a ton of money to spend, he worked within my budget and helped me come up with a wonderful look that I could afford!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Candace · Married on 07/06/2013

Flowers were stunning! Received so many compliments I lost count. I kept some that were outside for the ceremony and they are still alive on my kitchen table! My daughter cried when she saw her bouquet it was so beautiful. Can't wait to need flowers again!! I also had to fight this man to take a tip!!!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Carleigh · Married on 07/06/2013

Working with Ory and crew was wonderful. He created exactly what I wanted using only vague ideas and pictures. He was extremely personable and professional. His flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

Sent on 02/11/2014

bryan · Married on 06/08/2013

Where to start - Ory is by far a world class person, let alone florist. He took the time to listen to everything we were looking for on our wedding day, not once but many times. If we ever saw something we liked or wanted to include, Ory was quick to let us know his opinion and provide feedback on our ideas. We are visual people so he even invited us to come look at one of his setups for another wedding so we could get a better image. The quality of his work is beyond comparison. We were simply amazed. On our wedding day it was very apparent to all in attendance how much time and effort Ory puts into each wedding. Everything was beautiful and more than we had ever hoped for. We would definitely recommend Ory to any and all couples getting married. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Judy · Married on 06/01/2013

I can't say enough about Ory and the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets he created for us. Flowers were one of the most important pieces to me because they set the mood and are in almost every picture, so I traveled all over DC and Baltimore interviewing florists to find the best combination of design and cost. As soon as I met Ory, I was sold. His vivacious enthusiasm for his work is a promise in itself that he will deliver the goods. He took my ideas and vision, and made it even better than I had hoped for. I wanted something simultaneously whimsical and elegant; I told him I wanted it to look like I had a dream garden and everything was fresh picked and casually thrown together - except looked brilliant - which isn't an easy assignment. He knocked it out of the park, and guests were commenting on our bouquets and centerpieces throughout the day and into the evening. Not only did they look wonderful, they smelled AMAZING (which I've never noticed at any other wedding), and lasted for more than a week when I took everything home.

Sadly, my personal bouquet went missing at the reception. I was so pleased with it though that I plan on asking Ory if I can order another and have it preserved!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Mallory · Married on 04/20/2013

Ory Custom Florals came highly recommended to my family by my event coordinator at EBE entertainment. Ory went above and beyond on my wedding flowers. I was more than happy that he agreed to travel to Philadelphia and take on such a large job. He was happy to accomodate my particular specifications and our venue was beautifully decorated on the day of our wedding. We were definitely not disappointed! Everything was lovely.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Robin · Married on 03/16/2013

Ory was a vendor that was suggested by our wedding planner. And she absolutely suggested the perfect vendor. When Ory arrived during a weekend marathon to view and decide on all our vendors, Ory arrived with an actual sample of the picture that was sent to him. It was beautiful. He was the only one that thought of and cared enough to make and bring a sample. He was prepared and made his suggestions, all of which we used. He provided the candles and the ceremonial flowers as well as the beautiful baskets that the children carried. When the door to the reception was opened, we gasped at the beauty of the room, almost all of it due to the magnificent table settings and candles he used. Of all our vendors, Ory was perfect. He was low maintenance. I even asked our wedding planner if all was Ok, as we never had any questions or issues with him. The first impression that your guests get is when they walk into the reception. If you are looking for the "WOW" factor, Ory is a must. Thank you Ory, unbelievably magnificent. the Reich family

Sent on 03/20/2013

The beauty of working with Ory...give him a little about you and he's got the rest! My simple request - a winter wonderland wedding. Ory delivered and then some. If I could give him 10 stars I would. He was quick to respond to all of my emails/calls during the planning stages and was the first to arrive on my wedding day. He took the little direction I could offer as I am not versed in flowers and turned our room and actually the entire venue into a gorgeous spectacle. Warm, classy, and simply elegant. My bouquet was amazing and my bridesmaids are still talking about their flowers. He is truly the best in the business and I cannot wait to have another event for him to make perfect. Nothing but love for this guy and his amazing team.

Sent on 01/06/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2012

Ory was a dream to work with. I went in not entirely knowing what I wanted other than colors. He managed to pick out my taste right away and on the wedding day, he nailed it! I wish the flowers would last forever because they were some of the best flowers I have ever seen!

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • Future Mrs. Villari

Christina · Married on 09/28/2012

Ory does a fabulous job! I was so amazed by my bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets, the guys' boutonnieres, and the centerpieces for our reception. We even got compliments from guests of ours that are florists themselves! Both Ory and Steven are very responsive and a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. They're also willing to work with you on your budget. The first proposal I received was a little higher than I had expected and Ory had no problem trimming things down to make it more suitable for my husband and I! You won't be disappointed by Ory Custom Florals.

Sent on 11/14/2012
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2012

If there's one decision I made right...It was going with Ory Florals!

I met Ory at a a Bridal show and we hit it off instantly! I immediatly fell in love with a bouquet he had at the bridal show and I remember saying "That's my Bouquet!!!" I even won the bouquet in a drawing!!

Ory was incredible, creative, and most of all personable! His goal: To create the most beautiful arrangements for your event for you!! To meet your wants and needs!! I went in with a budget and Ory worked within the limits. I wanted unique bouquets for my bridal party, not the matchy matchy look. He gave me exactly what I wanted! Each bridesmaid had their very own bouquet. I, myself, had the most incredible bouquet I'd ever laid eyes on! I loved it so much, I'm inquiring to have it redone again and preserved to put in a shadow box!

My wedding day was complete with Ory's arrangements. From the Gazebo swag, to rose petals on the aisle, to ivy and wax flower wrapped on the hurricane globes...Ory made my wedding day image come true!

Thanks Ory! You're UNBELIEVABLE!!

You will not regret anything from Ory!

Sent on 08/21/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2012

amazing florals for our special day. ory was so fun to work with, and an amazing value for the product. my mom is trying to think of another reason to have a party she needs flowers for!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Emily · Married on 08/04/2012

Ory was fantastic! I had a vision in mind for the decor and Ory helped me meet that perfectly. When we met with him the first time, he really helped bring the wedding to life (asking about details I hadn't even though of yet!). I only knew a few types of flowers I liked, and he helped me find similar ones that were in the right colors and were in season, to save on the budget. We also wanted cobalt blue vases to add an extra pop of color, and Ory gave us many suggestions of places to find them (since the search was much more difficult than I expected). He was also so helpful in other aspects of the wedding, including suggesting a local restaurant we ended up using for the rehearsal dinner. On the day-of, everything arrived on time and looked so beautiful!!

Sent on 08/21/2012

steve · Married on 07/01/2012

Ory and Steve have a custom floral studio a bit away from DC, but we surprised it didn't take that long to get there (thru beautiful scenery as well). While we were afraid he would be beyond our budget, he worked with what we had to spend a produced beautiful arrangements for the wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2012

Ory and Steven were a blast to work with! I was thrilled with all of our flowers! The bouquets were stunning, the centerpieces were elegant and understated, and the cake was divine. The twig/branch arch for the ceremony was better than we could have hoped for, for our wedding ceremony in the woods. The few flower accents we decided on added just a touch of elegance to the amazingly beautiful natural setting. Ory and Steven were easy to work with, I loved that there was a sample meeting before the wedding to see some of the flowers, and they worked with us as minor things changed as we approached the wedding. They were affordable, upfront, professional and very easy to do business with.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Katie · Married on 06/29/2012

From day 1, Ory was absolutely amazing! The first time we met with him he looked at a photo of my dress and used that as inspiration for our wedding flowers...we had no idea about flowers so we were so excited to hear his ideas. He is willing to work within any budget and is not pushy at all! It is so evident that he passionate about what he does, and this is illustrated through his constant enthusiasm and creative, gorgeous floral arrangements. Everything he provided for us on our wedding day, center pieces, bouquets, bootinears, corsages, and floral arrangements for the church....they were all perfect!! Simply put, Ory's work is stunning!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 06/22/2012

Ory was absolutely amazing and probably my favorite wedding vendor! My flowers were gorgeous!! He is completely custom and worked with my small budget. He helped me choose pretty flowers that were less expensive and took a sincere interest in making the arrangements beautiful. He is a perfectionist and truly takes pride in his work. I can't believe all of the beautiful floral arrangements we had for what we paid!! He is so kind, and even ended up setting up all my table arrangements before my reception. This wasn't his job, but he didn't think twice about helping them out and making them beautiful!! I HIGHLY recommend him to any bride-to-be. He is incredible and his flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2012

Ory provided the most fabulous florals for my daughter's wedding. He listened attentively to her general hopes for the flowers, and then took the concept way beyond, because of his expertise with every kind of flower. He included loads of flowers we thought were way out of our price range, left out all the greenery because my daughter didn't want it, had vases that exactly reflected the ambience and her 'vintage' concept while being elegant and classic, never kitschy. He also hung our chuppah in a creative, lovely way, and in fact, when there was a chance of rain, created two chuppahs, one indoor and one outdoor, at the drop of a hat. Luckily, the weather held for the beautiful outdoor one! Every bouquet, every table centerpiece, was more abundant, more luscious, than we had imagined, and the price was very affordable. My NYC friends couldn't believe it! Ory is a lovely person, easy to talk to, very creative, and with experience with the most high profile weddings around. And he always made us feel that ours was the most important to him. A pleasurable experience, as well as a gorgeous outcome. We couldn't recommend him more highly.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Kristina · Married on 05/25/2012

Ory was just a pleasure to work with. He was honest and upfront about cost and was sensitive to money saving ideas. He knows flowers and knows what will look good together, which made it so much easier for me since I trusted him and didn’t have to stress about it. His creations were beautiful and matched perfectly with the colors and décor used. I created my own centerpieces but Ory went out of his way to help me by providing beautiful flower at a very reasonable price. Ory also works with Jasper Fox, Christine, who custom makes jewelry and accessories. She provided beautiful bridesmaid jewelry designed specifically to match the bridesmaid dresses. My bridesmaids love them and wear them out and about even without the bridesmaid dresses. Overall, Ory and Christine were a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend both of them for either everyday or special events floral and jewelry.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Lois · Married on 03/31/2012

Ory was wonderful to work with and showed great creativity. He was able to create beautiful centerpieces and the chuppah was decorated with gorgeous flowing flowers. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Meredith · Married on 03/17/2012

Love, love, love my flowers!!

I originally did not want to hire a florist, but my mother pressured me to because she thought it would make the final details easier.

I am so glad I found and hired Ory. I had a very rough idea (ok, no idea) what I wanted - except I did not want roses. I conveyed my very rough idea to Ory (purple family, wildflower/natural look - but not over the top earthy). Ory took those words and his imagination ran wild! Ory made so many wonderful suggestions. He has a great grasp of the industry and is familiar with so many different types of flowers. He even showed me the amnesia rose, which I loved (despite my adamant statement about roses) and incorporated that flower in the plan.

I feel that my wedding flowers were so different than those at any other wedding I have ever been to. The flowers were creative, beautiful, and so us.

We rented a huppah from Ory with some light florals. When I turned the corner to walk down the aisle and I saw the huppah for the first time, I thought it was breathtaking. Ory also offered some suggestions to help brighten up some darker areas of my venue.

Ory is wonderful to work with. It is obvious that he has a talent and a passion for his work.

I really think the flowers added a very special and beautiful element to the wedding. I am so happy I decided to go with Ory Custom Florals. It was completely worth the drive up to New Market---and so much more.

Sent on 06/07/2012