Orrie Gaines Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Orrie Gaines Photography

• Chrissy

Chrissy C. · Getting married on 08/08/2021

The Best Photographer Ever

Orrie is professional and his energy has always made myself and anyone I’ve referred him too comfortable. The images and video are always on point. I will definitely use again and continue to refer.

Rob · Married on 07/01/2021

High Quality Photos and Experience

Orrie did a fantastic job photographing our engagement and our wedding itself! He was very responsive and flexible. Most importantly, his work was first rate, and we now have many amazing pictures to frame and share with friends and family.

Brittany N. · Married on 07/18/2020

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review

Orrie is AMAZING and exceeded my expectations. We rented a photo mirror booth from him for our wedding and it was a HIT. Orrie definitely knows how to entertain guests and made our night extra special. I would recommend him to ANYONE and was such a pleasure working with him

• Tyler

Tyler H. · Married on 01/08/2020

Great Photographer

Orrie really elevatoes the photographs he captures into works of art. I was impressed with how well he operates and the pictures he captures through each process. Highly recommended for any event.

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding/Reception

We had a small intimate wedding at our house followed by dinner at Lemaire (The Jefferson). By looking at our pictures, one would think we had a royal wedding. Our pictures were so professional and creative! Orrie is very talented and gifted in the art of photography and his work is proof. I am very happy with our final photos and we’ve even decided to order additional products. Orrie was wonderful to work with, very personable and seemed more like part of the family than one of our vendors. My husband and I have three unmarried sons and we can’t wait for one of them to get married so we can work with Orrie again! We will take care of their photography as a gift. I hope this review helps someone to choose a photographer with an eye for detail to capture all of the things you will more than likely miss on your special day! Choose Orrie, you’ll be pleased.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Jami · Married on 09/01/2018

Orrie was the best decision we made for our wedding! Orrie has been the most incredible photographer to work with. He made our engagement pictures and wedding day so special. His professionalism and expertise made us comfortable during an emotional time and I trust him with documenting any special event. We highly recommend him and his services!

We also used his new photo mirror it was so fun and you get the pictures texted right to your phone.

I feel so lucky that we found Orrie and he was there!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kyrstin · Married on 05/26/2018

Orrie really knocked it out of the park for us! He has a beautiful personality and is truly working above and beyond during your entire event to capture every moment you want to preserve (even ones you hadn't thought of yourself!). He is very kind and has a wonderful passion for his art and we couldn't have been happier to work with him! Thank you Orrie for capturing our special day!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

Orrie was amazing! He and Mike were there from start to finish; at the hotel in the morning while beautification was going on to the after party in the hotel bar! I never knew how much to get to know your photographer during your big day, so it's important you love them! Orrie was a blast! One of my guests even told me they saw him trying to teach my mom how to wobble!!! He was truly there to make the day perfect, not just to take pictures. You know your photographer was great when they tell you how great he is before they even see the pictures!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Demetris · Married on 09/05/2015

Wow. Orrie Gaines Photography did a wonderful job. Mr. Gaines himself was our photographer and he was more than we could have asked for. He was professional, polite, punctual, and present. He made us and our bridal party feel very comfortable and captured moments that are now so special to us. Thank you for your service and quality.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/22/2015

Orrie did an amazing job for our special day as well as my bridal portrait! He was so patient and professional. I asked him to capture us before the ceremony so that we could have beautiful candids of everyone getting ready. And he did just that! I would recommend Mr Gaines to any future bride to be!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Jasmin · Married on 05/30/2015

Orrie Gaines is an absolute professional! He captured every moment of our special day and we were more than satisfied with the finished product. The pictures captured our personalities perfectly rather than the generic wedding poses, which everyone compliments us on. I highly recommend him

Sent on 09/25/2015

We highly recommend Mr. Gaines! He has many options and we went with the one that was best for us . The package and product he provided us with was exactly what he said
    He would and what we wanted . We have recommended him to our friends !

Sent on 09/25/2015
  • Josh

Josh L. · Married on 05/11/2019

4.2

Very Talented!

Orrie is an amazing photographer! He does great work!

Sent on 11/07/2019