David Posnack JCC Reviews

David Posnack JCC View more information

Jacqueline Married on 01/14/2017
    Orlove ballroom was beautiful, Jonathan Rapp and his crew were phenomenal and attenti e. Lucia was kind and very knowledgable and helpful with every aspect of our event. I would reccomend Orlove ballroom and Jonathan Rapp caterers to anyone who wants to have quality service and great food in a beautiful setting.
    Veronica Married on 12/10/2016
    There are not enough amazing things I can say about Jonathan and his staff. Sterling Kosher Catering went above and beyond to make our dream wedding come together. They made the best team with our Emcee and Wedding Planner and I did not have to worry about a thing. The room looked beautiful, very brilliant set up for the ceremony (since we had to go with a back up plan). It all came out perfectly. I would absolutely recommend hosting your wedding in the Orlove Ballroom - its the perfect balance of class and comfort. There is so much you could do to decorate the room. And Jonathan will not steer you wrong!
    Saleema Married on 11/19/2016
    Jonathan and Lucia were amazing they helped us along this journey planning and were always available.
    The food was awesome everyone loved it. We had 3 stations which was more then enough for our wedding of 100 guest
    Open bar and cake were included
    Phil T. Married on 09/17/2016
    Do not hesitate to book with them! They cater to you from start to finish. They truly make your day that much more special.
  • User2549583 2+ years ago
    Jonathan Rapp was nothing but professional. The cocktail hour was beyond our expectations - the appetizer and salad was different and delicious, a choice of dinner was enjoyed by all. Jonathan was creative with the menu, the set up of the room and the way the attendants entered for the ceremony. He was available to us at all times and I would whole heartedly recommend Stirling Kosher Caterers.
    Amy Married on 10/08/2015
    Jonathan and his crew were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He was able to accommodate all of our requests... and changes... and then some more changes...and always with a smile. The end result was an amazing event with even more importantly delicious food. THANK YOU!!!
    David Married on 06/06/2015
    The wedding was perfect. From the valet to the ceremonial procession, everything ran smoothly. There was nothing for us to be concerned with as Jonathan as his staff took care of every item. The food was the best, eventhough some kosher events are not good, this food was great. Don't forget to ask for the Brisket sliders. Even the cake which Sterling provided was outrageous. I can't say enough about them. I have made three weddings and this was by far the best. I still get compliments from my family and guests. Two of my guests have already signed with Jonathan.
  • I
    Ian Married on 06/23/2013
    The food tasted amazing and the presentation was spectacular. The owner Jon Rapp ensured that everything went perfectly the night of the event. You could tell he was very experienced. Additionally he brought to the table more modern ideas that we had not heard from other caterers. My friends and family still talk about my wedding and always seem to bring up how great the food was. I would definitely use this caterer again and would recommend Jon and his team to anyone!
    Didi Married on 09/02/2012
    We had a great experience all around with Sterling Kosher Catering. From the onset to the culmination of the reception everything was done with top quality. Purvguestsxeerecraving snout this affair for several months and we also referred two clients from that affair! Great job to a those involved and Jonathan is very professional
    Will use as terming for all of our catering needs in the future.