Orion Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Orion Entertainment 1
  • Victor

Victor · Married on 11/24/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ

David was a true professional from beginning to end. Playlist creation is a breeze; he uses Vibo, which integrates with Spotify so you can import your playlists for him to review. He was able to use these playlists as a guide to put together his actual party set. He was able to take my playlists, play the songs I chose, and add more music really understanding the stylistic choices that we were aiming for. Key moments (procession, cake cutting, announcements, etc.) of course are set to the specific songs of your choosing.

David met with us twice before the wedding, once for a first meeting consultation to get to know us, then again at our rehearsal to get the timing of the music right. I want to point out the rehearsal meeting was the first time he’s done that, it was based on his scheduling availability- so I would work with him well in advance to make sure he can make that kind of a meeting work. Knowing David, if he can do something that will help you, he will find a way to get it done.

He worked closely with our day-of coordinator on timing for key moments and everything went extremely smoothly.

Music-wise, he had everything stocked up from classic party and wedding songs to modern hip hop and EDM bangers.

In summary, David was fantastic, I could not have asked for a better DJ to work with for our wedding!

Jonathan · Married on 10/17/2018

Orion Entertainment was at a prom event in Seattle and they really know how to work a crowd! They had fun, seemed to enjoy themselves and were very professional. David engaged with the people and there was cool lighting effects as well. If you're looking for a prom dj or wedding dj then you have to give Orion Entertainment a call, they're awesome.

Hailey · Married on 09/08/2018

The Orion team was amazing! Sam did an awesome job at our wedding. Everything went so smoothly and she kept everyone dancing. Truly helped make our day perfect. Can’t rate them high enough!

Makena · Married on 07/29/2018

David DJ'd our wedding this past weekend, and our guests can't stop telling us how fun it was! David really knew how to read our crowd at different points of the night. The music was always high energy. He knew when to get on the mic and pump us up; he was great at offering directions throughout the night; and also knew when to be creative and add in his own songs that we hadn't thought to add. David was a great vendor to work with, one of the best of our wedding vendor team, and we are going to recommend him to all our friends!

alicia · Married on 07/14/2018

I used Orion Entertainment for my wedding and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding DJ. David was so friendly and helpful during the planning process. The App that he offers his clients sets him above and beyond any other wedding DJ. It was so easy to use and it was very unexpected and great to be able to add each and every song I wanted for each specific event of the wedding. He defiantly was a part of making my wedding day absolutely perfect!

Kaytee · Married on 07/07/2018

David was AWESOME! We loved getting to meet up with him to tell him about ourselves and get an idea of what we were going to get from his services. While he is obviously running a business, it really didn't feel like it when we were talking with him. He is very genuine and wants to get to know you as a couple so he can provide the best experience for you and your guests. David was also so flexible with the schedule of the reception (the ceremony ran over a bit) and he made sure everything ran smoothly the entire night. Oh, and he got out and danced with us, which was a ton of fun!

Thank you David and the rest of the Orion crew!!

Orion Entertainment 2

Jordan · Married on 12/12/2017

Working with David was a blast! Extremely prompt and courteous to any accommodations and an all around joy on our big day!

Gary · Married on 10/22/2017

David and Orion were amazing to work with. Super responsive to our needs! Their photo booth was a wonderful addition to the wedding. All of our guests loved it! Wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Hailee · Married on 10/22/2017

We hired Orion to do the photobooth for our wedding and WOW were we impressed!! As you know, making wedding arrangements can be incredibly stressful, and David and his team made everything SEAMLESS! He anticipated my needs, sent over design choices for the photo strips, and secured us with the most incredible prop table!! His assistant, Jordan was also great to work with! 10/10, 100% recommend Orion for your next event!!!

Kevin · Married on 08/26/2017

David was incredible for our wedding. We had an initial consultation and then a phone call before the wedding. I feel he went above and beyond for us and truly made our day special. I highly recommend you give him a shot.

Ps - don't let his age fool you. The guy knows his stuff and seems to be very experienced. I will definitely recommend him in the future.

• I

Mi · Married on 06/06/2017

I'll give 10 stars if I have the option.
David is fantastic to work with. I didn't meet him in person until my event, but I never worried about anything for the music. He responded to emails faster than I could imagine through out the planning process. He was very flexible with my requirements, helped me to edit the first dance music. At the venue, he set up speakers and devices at multiple spots, and moved around without anyone's notice. He also helped me announced events whenever needed. All our guests were pretty shy and never really danced before, but David's music made us end up with quite a few songs of dancing.
Plus, the photo booth he brought with was a ton of fun, the guests couldn't leave the photo booth and the props.
Thanks David for creating wonderful memories for us!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Orion Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review Michelle! We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled we were able to do our part in making your special day one to remember. All the best to you and yours!

Katheryn · Married on 10/22/2016

When you are getting married, you work really hard to plan the perfect event. Our wedding day was incredible and in no small part because of David. When we first met David, his enthusiasm was so obvious that we knew we would be in good hands. His energy translated right into our wedding day. He didn’t only play music, he helped to create a sacred ceremony and a warm dinner atmosphere that our friends and family enjoyed. With dinner served and the bubbly flowing, David ushered us all into an exuberant dance marathon, lasting well past our caterers' and bartenders' timeline. Our guests lost themselves in song after song with no thought of time or fatigue. The celebration that we felt in our hearts was palatable on that dance floor and lingers as the most unforgettable first night of the rest of our lives.

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

I cannot recommend Orion Entertainment enough, we had heard him DJ at a party for my husbands Masters program a few years back then booked him for our Wedding in August of 2016. He was so accommodating, and helpful when we were planning everything. We have a strange, eclectic taste in music and David was able to oblige. He was able to time everything perfectly and coordinate with out vendor (Edgewater Hotel). Most importantly he was able to figure out the vibe from our guests and match the music perfectly. No awkward silences, no weird pauses, he was able to get people out and dancing and stay that way until past midnight. I was/am so pleased that he was a part of our wedding, he absolutely set the atmosphere. Thank you David!

Josh · Married on 08/21/2016

David is a pleasure to work with. In addition to his awesome DJing, he did a great job working back and forth with a live band (I think it was a first). For us that made our wedding one non-stop dance party!

Jenna · Married on 08/05/2015

We had David as our DJ for our wedding in August 2015. I was impressed by his professionalism from the beginning. Always prompt replying to emails and showed up early to any meetings. He drove down to see the venue prior to the wedding and plan the set-up, which I really appreciated, especially since our venue was in a fairly remote location. Not only did he provide music for ceremony and reception, but he also facilitated each event as the day went on. I only provided a handful of songs prior to the big day, yet David was able to read the crowd and continued to play great music through the night. I would highly recommend Orion Entertainment for your wedding or event!

Brooke · Married on 08/18/2018

David was amazing and made our night perfect! I loved his app that helped us plan all the music. So easy to use!!