Organic Roots Catering Reviews

9 | Louisville, CO

9 Reviews for Organic Roots Catering

Karen · Married on 09/15/2018

I highly recommend Organic roots! Their communications prior to our event was timely, efficient and accurate. They were flexible and always professional. On top of that, the food was great. Thank you Tiffany for doing a great job!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Thanks Karen--we enjoyed celebrating Tyler! We loved the venue and working with you and Nigel was a pleasure!

Maxine · Married on 09/01/2018

I can’t say enough about Organic Roots. Not only is the food fabulous but their event service was amazing. From initial inquiry, through planning, to the final event, Tiffany was thoroughly responsive and a consummate professional in every respect . I am a total detail focused, control freak and I was able to enjoy the evening without the added cost of a event

Sent on 09/11/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Thank you Maxine-we were honored to be a part of Minna's celebration!

Andi · Married on 07/21/2018

Organic Roots Catering absolutely nailed it for our wedding celebration! We went with an outdoor cookout-style meal and after contacting several caterers in the Boulder, CO area, they were the ONLY company who truly listened and helped us bring our vision to life. The food was incredible and we enjoyed their method for choosing the menu. They were willing to accommodate a few unusual dietary restrictions, and our vegan and gluten-free guests were beyond impressed with how many of the dishes they could eat. They made the process simple and we knew we were in good hands from the begining until the end. I highly, highly recommend Organic Roots Catering!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Thank you Andi, we enjoyed working with you and Chris! We were honored to be a part of your beautiful mountain wedding celebration!

Briana · Married on 05/25/2018

I would highly recommend Organic Roots Catering to anyone looking for someone to cater their event! They were so easy to work with and made sure we had everything we wanted for the day! My husband doesn’t eat tomatoes and they made sure his plate was made without it! Such a small detail to our wedding but made such a big impact. Their staff was amazing and so sweet!! We have people weeks later still talking about how great it tasted! Thank you Tiffany and Arturo!! We can’t wait to use you all again very soon!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Thank you Briana--it was a beautiful day and reception! So glad you chose us to be a part of it! Looking forward to working with you again. Congratulations!

Richard · Married on 03/11/2018

Excellent food and service. On time, and everything as promised.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your event!

Gwen · Married on 02/17/2018

We used Organic Roots Catering for our son’s wedding reception. I could not have been more pleased with their menu options, quality of food, and professionalism in setting up, serving and cleaning up. We had SO many compliments on their food, including my son and daughter in law! I highly recommend them and hope to use them again!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Thank you Gwen! Thank you for letting us be a part of the celebration; beautiful event and wonderful guests!

Ryan · Married on 01/26/2018

My experience with Organic Roots was wonderful, through and through. I reached out to them with a budget, and some meal specifications, and within the day they communicated several options for me to select from. (Delicious options!) On the day of my event, the caterers arrived perfectly early, and set up the spread in an incredibly smooth, inconspicuous manner. Many people did not even notice them coming in and out. They introduced themselves to myself and the other event host in a kind, personable way. They even wiped down the tables of our breakfast remnants before setting out lunch, a small, but meaningful gesture.

When the staff returned to collect the supplies and pack up, they arrived right as we were listening to a series of TedTalks. They were able to clear away a whole table of potentially clattering metal trays without disturbing the presentation in the least. Prior to leaving they consulted me, asking if there was a plentiful amount of food and if everyone had been satisfied with the meal. Of course, the answers were YES and YES!

Such a hassle-free, friendly, positive, and delicious experience with Organic Roots. Look no further for a wonderful, accommodating, and customer-service oriented catering option!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Thank you Ryan! We enjoyed working with I HAVE A DREAM FOUNDATION of Boulder. Excellent mission, wonderful people!

Amanda · Married on 01/25/2018

Organic Roots was so great to work with! They responded to my inquiry quickly, and helped me plan a few different options. When I had a scheduling change, they switched gears quickly and were able to easily accommodate my changes. Their pricing was very competitive. They had exactly the right amount of food. It was beautifully presented and absolutely delicious. I'm already thinking about other events they could cater!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We look forward to working with you again!

Laurie · Married on 07/17/2017

Tiffany, Arturo and their team created a magical night of dining with great friends. Tiffany was incredible to work with, responsive to ideas and menu changes. They took over the kitchen - the food was amazing, the service perfect and lucky for us the weather was beautiful! We did not have to lift a finger. Honestly - it was a birthday party with 28 friends and family and we could just enjoy the evening along with them. it was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Organic Roots Catering's reply:

Laurie, thank you for letting us celebrate with you! It was a beautiful evening with wonderful guests--we truly enjoyed being a part of it!