Organic Photography Cape Cod Reviews

16 Reviews for Organic Photography Cape Cod

• Andrew

Andrew · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing! Hire them!

Kristen and Joe were absolutely fantastic to work with and the end product is truly stunning. From their photos online we knew they were exceptionally photographers whose style matched what we were looking for. However, as soon as we talked to them on the phone we knew they were exactly who we wanted to capture our wedding. You end up spending a lot of time with the photographers who capture your wedding and it's important they are the kinds of people who put you at ease and allow you to be you. Kristen and Joe are exactly those kinds of people and they really go above and beyond. We couldn't recommend them more.

One last anecdote: several weeks before our wedding we ran into friends of friends who had gotten married in Provincetown as well. As soon as they learned where we were getting married the FIRST thing they asked us was who our photographers were: they had also used Kristen and Joe and were just that excited to talk about how fantastic they are.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/14/2019

STUNNING Photos and Amazing Energy!

Kristin and Joe are absolutely amazing! Not only are their photos stunning and unique and classic all at the same time, but they were incredible to work with! When you are with people all day and have them by your side during some very personal and intimate moments, it can feel weird, but Kristin and Joe made my husband and me feel so incredibly comfortable in front of the camera! Their high energy kept us energized and excited all day long, their willingness to do whatever it took, even if that meant literally rolling around in the sand with all their gear to get our 2 year old ring bearer to smile and interact with the camera, to get THE shot was so impressive! They captured EVERYTHING, and captured it so beautifully. I cannot stop looking at the initial photos they sent us and am waiting in anticipation for the rest. They were also very flexible and responsive in the year and half leading up to our wedding. For example, my husband and I didn't feel like we needed an engagement shoot and asked Joe and Kristin to instead join us at our rehearsal dinner, which they made work and we are so grateful to have that gorgeous evening also professionally captured. By the end of the wedding night when it was time for Joe and Kristin to leave, I felt like I was missing a part of me after they had been with us since the early hours of that morning. I was so sad to say goodbye to them after such an amazing day. I highly recommend working with Kristin and Joe not only for their magical photos, but for their high energy, knowledge, collaboration, and professionalism. Joe and Kristin, THANK YOU both so much for everything you did to make our dream day come to life and to capture it forever for us to always look back to fondly. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Engstrom · Married on 10/20/2018

You have to have Kristen and Joe document your wedding!

Kristen and Joe are amazing! Not only are they incredible photographers, they are the most professional, genuine, and fun people to have document your wedding day! From the first time we met them during our engagement shoot they made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun taking photos with them. We could not have asked for better people to spend our wedding day with! Not to mention the beautiful photos! My husband and I spent an entire day looking through all the amazing photos they took. They documented all the perfect moments, we love that we get to relive our wedding through their photos. We could not be more grateful to Kristen and Joe. Highly recommend 100%!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Becky · Married on 07/17/2017

Kristen and Joe are the best. When the wedding was over, we missed them because they are so fun to be around, and they just "get it". Their pictures are gorgeous and capture not just an image but an essence. You can't go wrong and you'll be so happy they spent such a special occasion with you.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kathy · Married on 05/29/2016

Stop looking for your photographers, because you have found them! Kristen and Joe from Organic Photography are the best people and artists around!!! They are an inspirational married couple who bring their love for each other and what they do everywhere they go! It's an amazing and beautiful energy to have on your day, they are the perfect team! Even my guests commented on how wonderful they were to work with as well as watch them do what they love.
    From the quietest moments and details, to the big ones, they photograph everything! They were there from the beginning to the very last song.
    Needless to say the photos are stunning, and beyond expectation. Having two photographers was perfect because they can catch the getting ready moments at two locations and around the ceremony and reception sites. They also communicate with one another throughout which helped us stay on time and worry free!
    Besides just taking pictures they were so helpful throughout the planning process, giving advice about vendors, and locations. At one point Kristen even helped bustle my dress when my groom had stepped on it, and fixed my train and vale if my MOH was not around.
    Kristen and Joe always go the extra mile to get the perfect shot but never impede on your special moments. They're like photographer ninjas! They will help you feel comfortable, beautiful and special. The best thing we ever did for our wedding was choose this dynamic, personal, and passionate team from Organic Photography! I hope you do too!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Liz · Married on 10/17/2015

Kristen and Joe were the best!! I can't say enough about them. They arrived as our wedding party was getting ready and stayed until the very last song was played!!
    They are an awesome husband and wife team that worked together to capture our whole day and we cannot thank them enough!! They made us feel very special!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2015

Words cannot express how much we love every single photo from our wedding and engagement shoot. Joe and Kristen are so unbelievably talented! They were with us the entire day start to finish (never once looking at their watches) and have caputured so many special moments & details of the day. They have great chemistry as a husband & wife team, and did a fantastic job working with our large bridal party. Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

We are so happy that we hired Kristen and Joe to be our photographers. They were with us from start to finish on our wedding day and captured beautiful moments throughout the day and night. They were very fun, flexible, easy-going, and put us at ease on our wedding day. Most importantly, they took fabulous photographs! We are really pleased with the photos and would highly recommend them. Well done!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2015

Kristen and Joe are such an amazing couple & incredible photographers! So easy and fun to be around....and all the while they are taking gorgeous photos that will take your breath away! I absolutely LOVE their style and artistic images, I just knew they would capture our story in an amazing way....and make us comfortable and keep us smiling. Kristen & Joe I can not thank you enough for being our wedding photographers!!!! xoxoxo Love Amanda & Mike

Sent on 05/12/2015

Joe and Kristen are the absolute best, they are so passionate about what they do. We enjoyed working with them and LOVED our pictures.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Galmiche · Married on 06/08/2014

Joe and Kristen are fantastic! We just received our wedding album this week and were at a loss for words. They truly captured the heart and soul of our wedding day and we had a blast doing our engagement shoot with them a few years ago. I can't say enough about how wonderful this two are. They provide a service that goes beyond the typical photographer for a wedding. My wife and I have become good friends with these two and recommend them to anyone anywhere.

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2012

Kristen and Joe are amazing people. We "won" a photography package from them in the annual Wish Upon a Wedding Online Charity Auction (sort of like ebay, but proceeds from donated services go to the charity). Meaning this husband and wife team actually worked for free. Also, our wedding took place in RI, about 2 hours from Organic Photography. Joe and Kristen love each other so much - who better to take your wedding photos than a happy couple! They do a great job capturing the little nuances - like subtle facial expressions and the little looks you give each other. They have an amazing eye for textures too.
    Organic Photography is gracious, patient and a joy to work with. We can't wait to see our pictures!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Jen · Married on 09/03/2011

Joe and Kristen did such an amazing job at our wedding!! Not only did we get awesome photographers, but we gain two great new friends. Joe and Kristen take the time to get to know their clients personally and the passion they both have for photography radiates through their work!
    Joe and Kristen- You guys ROCK!! and we would recommend you to our family and friends.
    xoxo
    Joe and Jen

Sent on 10/07/2011

Cara · Married on 08/21/2011

I can't sing Kristen and Joe enough praises. Having both of them a part of our big day was FANTASTIC. Not only did they cover our whole day, but we did a day after shoot that was beyond awesome. Their work is great and we have gotten so many compliments already and they aren't even done with the photos yet! I would 110% recommend them!

Sent on 09/15/2011

CARRIE · Married on 10/03/2010

THEY WERE EXCELLENT! i WAS THANKFUL TO HAVE THEM!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Erin · Married on 06/29/2013

We LOVED working with Kristin and Joe. The day we met them we had 3 more appointments scheduled to meet with other photographers and we cancelled because we knew we had found what we were looking for. They have a great blend of attention to detail and laid back that even my photo phobic groom relaxed a bit during pictures. Their goal was to capture us and that's what they did!

Sent on 07/06/2013