Rev. Paul K. Underhay Reviews

1 User photo

Rev. Paul K. Underhay 1
  • kristina

Kristina · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Great! He mixed a little bit of humour into the ceremony to keep the mood light :) It was perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Rev. Paul K. Underhay's reply:

Thank you so much! Blessings, Pastor Paul

Daneen · Married on 04/06/2019

Mr & Mrs Hammett

We had a great experience and would recommend Rev Paul. Thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2018

Yes I would definitely recommend Pastor Paul, and his wife/daughter who are excellent harpists. Pastor Paul was very friendly and helpful during our wedding process.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Kathie · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent Officiant

Pastor Paul was professional, personable and made us feel so comfortable. Also very entertaining. Would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Janeen · Married on 06/30/2018

We knew Rev. Underhay was right for us the moment we heard his voice. He had a calming spirit . We had a Christian wedding and he provided us with with a church certificate which is common in the Caribbean where I am from. Rev Underhay made our day amazing. My husband and I could not have imagined a more perfect ceremony and he put us both at ease. Thank you so much from Ed and I .

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • jenrev22

Jenay · Married on 03/02/2018

Pastor Paul was excellent! His presence and spark made our ceremony! I planned a long distance wedding so we did not meet him prior to the day of. He came fully prepared, on time, and was extremely helpful with the flow of the whole ceremony. We received several compliments on him from our guests. His voice, charm and demeanor are MADE for this! If you are emailing him, he can take a little while to respond (which made me worried at one point) but trust me, he knows what he's doing and is reliable. I'd use him again and again! Thank you, Pastor Paul; you made our day truly magical!

Sent on 03/10/2018
  • Marcia

Marcia Fields · Married on 02/14/2018

Mrs Fields

Pastor Paul exceeded our expectations of giving us a Perfect ceremony. He was able to incorporate both of our back grounds and accommodate us on our date of 2/14/18.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Renee · Married on 07/11/2017

Pastor Paul was fantastic, we couldn't have asked for anyone more accommodating. The initial meeting, all correspondence and the ceremony were all seamless, a beautiful day and an amazing memory. His wife was also a wonderful part of our special day. She played harp prior to the ceremony and immediately after.
    We're thankful for their role and we couldn't have hoped for anyone more qualified to share our experience!
    They'll always be in our hearts (and photos)...lol.
    You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Eileen · Married on 05/14/2017

Rev. Paul Underhay and his wife Esther were absolutely wonderful! They separately met with us, and took the time to get to know about us, our family and what we were hoping to plan for our special day. Rev. Paul gave us suggestions of venues in the area, one of which we choose that was just perfect. He also had several sample ceremony vows from which to choose, or we were able to create our own. We chose to change a bit of the wording of one, which became the perfect marriage vows and ceremony for us. Esther’s exquisite harp music added so much beauty, as well as the Irish touch we were hoping for. Rev. Paul even ended our ceremony with an Irish blessing, which added a special touch for us. We were blessed, indeed, to have found both of them - they truly made our day wonderful!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Candace · Married on 04/22/2017

Pastor Paul was great to work with and highly recommended! Even when my veil flew off when it was really windy he was able to keep us organized and keep the ceremony light and humorous.

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • FutureMrsRovner

Meghan · Married on 04/08/2017

Pastor Paul (and his wife, who performed our ceremony and cocktail hour music on the harp), made our wedding day truly special. The ceremony was the most important aspect for my now husband, and because of this, we were a little hesitant when finding someone to perform the ceremony--until we spoke with Pastor Paul. From the first meeting to the final conversation a few days before the wedding, Pastor Paul was wonderful and left us so truly excited to be getting married. During the planning of our mixed faith (Jewish and Christian) wedding, he was extremely helpful in his suggestions of how to incorporate both religions, while still allowing us to personalize the ceremony in a way that felt right for us. The day of the wedding, he and his wife arrived well ahead of time to meet with us and run through the ceremony (which, as he will tell you, he will carry you through--a huge comfort on such an big day). He was more than flexible during the morning, allowing us to meet and check in between photo sessions. The ceremony itself was just perfect. For having only met with him a few times, we both felt that he captured our "spirit" as a couple and the mood that we had pictured for our union. His ceremony was touching with just the right amount of levity. He was kind enough to send in our marriage license for us, which was another huge help when I was trying to play hostess to so many guests. Combine all this with the near magical element that his wife, Esther's harp performance provided, and I can only say it was our ideal ceremony. I wholeheartedly encourage any couples who are looking to at least speak with Pastor Paul, because I can guarantee that once you do, you will be as taken as we were. Thank you both for such a beautiful ceremony, which was perhaps the greatest gift we could ask for on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Linda · Married on 04/01/2017

Reverand Underhay performed my son & daughter-in-law's wedding ceremony at Deer Creek Country Club in April 2017. It was truly a beautiful service. Prior to the ceremony, Rev. Paul met with them and as a result of that meeting incorporated many heartwarming details into the ceremony. His wife, Esther, was extremely helpful in guiding us through music selections for the ceremony. His daughter's performance on the harp was breathtaking and made a beautiful ceremony even more amazing. The entire Underhay family helped make this day a very memorable occasion . We were blessed to have found Rev. Underhay and highly recommend him to officiate at weddings. Sincere thanks to Rev. Paul and his Family. Linda B.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Erica · Married on 03/31/2017

Pastor Paul was a joy to work with from beginning to end. He took the time to meet with us multiple times in advance to get to know us and to ensure that the ceremony he performed was a true reflection of the two of us. My husband and I come from very different religious backgrounds, so this wasn't an easy task! Pastor Paul was receptive to our ideas and allowed us to incorporate our own readings and vows. He has a very calming presence which is so nice during the stress of planning a wedding and on the day itself. Our wedding in March was amazing and guests said the ceremony was one of the most touching and beautiful they had ever been a part of.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • I

Inez · Married on 03/18/2017

Rev Paul married Ray and I March 2017. From our first phone call and meeting, we knew we made an excellent choice and we were in good hands. We met with him well in advance of our wedding day. He asked questions to get to know about us to personalize our ceremony. We met again prior to the wedding and felt like he was a friend. We found the prepared vows on his website very helpful and were able to use some of that along with our own personal heartfelt words to create the perfect ceremony for us. Rev Paul was sweet, funny and very personable. We highly recommend him!
    ~Inez and Ray S.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Sheneka · Married on 12/11/2016

From the beginning of our correspondence with Pastor Paul to the end, he made us feel comfortable and at ease about our wedding ceremony. He was very professional and walked us through this most important day of our lives. Even his tone of voice and humor helped to set the atmosphere on our wedding day! We can't thank him enough for everything, including great advice. We definitely recommend Pastor Paul !

~ Flavio and Sheneka ~

Sent on 12/29/2016

Terri · Married on 11/25/2016

Pastor Paul was wonderful! He met with my husband and I multiple times before our wedding. He was always available to chat via email or phone. The best part was how he worked with us to customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted with great ideas for including our children. He's been doing this for a long time so he offers great advice and insight on how the ceremony will play out.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Rosaura · Married on 11/19/2016

Pastor Paul was amazing, I have no words to describe how special he made us feel during our ceremony. Our guests enjoyed our ceremony very much. I highly recommend choosing Pastor Paul as your officiant, you will not regret it.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Pastor paul was exactly who we were looking for. He made us feel comfortable and walked us through everything. Thank you for everything !

Sent on 12/30/2016

Antal · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing! Very personable, professional and takes the time to really understand what you are looking for in the ceremony

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jill · Married on 10/08/2016

We are so Thankful for Rev. Paul Underhay. Right from the first phone call, we felt comfortable talking with him as we prepared the details for our destination wedding in Palm Beach, Florida. Little did we know that Hurricane Matthew was on the way that weekend, but no worries, Pastor Paul assured us that he was flexible with our wedding date. Fortunately, our wedding day worked out as planned and it was absolutely beautiful! We wanted a simple but meaningful ceremony and he make it so very special. We highly recommend him to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • Oshaay

Oshea · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I just adored Pastor Paul, he is an amazing man. We spoke with him over the phone a few time as well as meeting with him in person a few times before our special day on September 10. He was early for the ocassion which is a plus. He has a great sense of humour, our guest loved him and we loved him. Pastor Paul helped to make our day 100%.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Angela · Married on 08/06/2016

Pastor Paul is amazing! After Pastor Paul officiated my sister's wedding a few years ago, I just knew that we had to make sure he would be available for our wedding. From our first meeting to the wedding day, the whole process was effortless. My husband and I met with Pastor Paul at his home on two occasions to go over the details of our wedding day. He is very friendly and personable and he helped ease any questions or concerns we had. Pastor Paul is very professional and arrived at our wedding venue early and knew exactly where he needed to be. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Tamisha · Married on 06/25/2016

We had not met Pastor Paul previously because we had a destination wedding. Pastor Paul was warm, friendly, and easy to work with. We liked that he made suggestions, such as a sand ceremony, that we had not considered, and it added a special touch to our day. He worked with us to choose the program that we wanted, and he made sure he was doing what we wanted. He was on time, and he took care of the wedding paperwork afterwards. Thank you Pastor Paul for helping everything go so smoothly.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Sandra · Married on 06/18/2016

Rev. Paul Underhay made our beach wedding really great. At the age of 59 and getting married for the second time I didn't want anything big and fancy. But I did want a day to remember. Rev. Paul gave me that day.

Sent on 10/27/2016