Orchard Lane Events Reviews

Orchard Lane Events 1
Orchard Lane Events 2

Lexi Lawson · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect venue

The venue was beautiful and Maureen was so help and professional. I’ve gotten so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was. It was perfect. I’d recommend Orchard Lane Events to anyone looking for a beautiful venue that’s not crazy over priced.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Orchard Lane Events's reply:

Thank you Lexi! It was such a pleasure to get to know and work with you. I'm so happy our venue met your expectations for your beautiful wedding. Best wishes to you both!

A · Married on 03/24/2018

Words cannot express how wonderful it was working with this venue. Maureen was very sweet, helpful and kind and made this whole process very easy for us to navigate. I was so excited when we first discovered the venue, and it didn't take long for us to decide it was the perfect place. The location is great for outdoor wedding pictures (which was a must for me), and the interior is versatile and featured plenty of space for us to decorate and get ourselves ready. The bridal suite is an excellent touch as well; my Bridesmaids, the moms, and I myself were all able to get ready in there and keep our things together and out of the way for the ceremony. Overall I would highly recommend this venue. The price was perfect, the flexibility, amount of time we were able to access the venue, location, etc... I don't think we could've found anything more perfect.

Sent on 03/31/2018
    Orchard Lane Events 3
    Orchard Lane Events 4

Orchard Lane Events's reply:

Your kind words are so appreciated!! What a pleasure it was to get to know and work with you and your family. Getting to meet people like you is why we do what we do. Best of luck to you both!

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Everything was wonderful!! The price was beyond reasonable... we honestly got so much more than I would've expected considering the price. Maureen met with me on multiple occasions to let the different people (DJ, planner, etc) see the venue as well. It was all so perfect!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Meagan · Married on 09/02/2017

For our wedding, we had to scramble to find a venue due to our church had a wedding scheduled on and around our date. 8 months before our wedding we looked and looked, nothing caught our eye. But Orchard Lane was and is absolutely beautiful!! At the end of Summer their terrace overlooks their orchard and makes your wedding a very scenic wedding! Maureen is so nice and very responsive to our questions. We came in the night before our wedding to decorate, she showed us everything we needed to know. If you’re not having a huge wedding at about 120 or less you will enjoy yourself completely!! If I were asked who would you recommend for any event venue, I’d immediately say Orchard Lane!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Amber · Married on 07/01/2017

Very responsive, beautiful view and great price. It was perfect for our wedding!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Kristina · Married on 10/28/2016

Orchard Lane was perfect for our wedding ceremony and reception! It wad affordable and the manager was extremely flexible!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Mindy · Married on 08/26/2017

Orchard Lane is a beautiful venue and we had such a wonderful experience working with the coordinator here. She was extremely helpful and easygoing and we were very glad we chose this venue for our wedding reception. We would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2017

4.2

Great space. Everyone at my reception had fun.

Sent on 03/13/2017