Orange Films Reviews

26 | New York, NY

26 Reviews for Orange Films

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Memory Makers !

Orange Films was one of the videographers recommended to us by our photographer, and after researching more about them and speaking with Edward, as well as other videographers, we chose Orange Films. With my husband being in the art field, he has the eye for things like pictures and videos. We also knew that picking a videographer was very important, since this is the one way that you can watch and “relive” your wedding day throughout the years. When he saw how Orange Films puts together their footage, he knew we would be happy with their work. Orange Films is very detail oriented and they will capture moments in ways you would not imagine. Edward took the time to go over how he works, how the wedding coverage works, and what different packages he had to offer. He always answered emails and questions in a very timely manner. On the day of the wedding, all of the videographers arrived promptly and made sure to get every detail. The team worked so well with our photographer that they blended in and it was almost like they weren’t even there, but in a good way. The photographers and videographer worked so well together that they even made sure to get shots from different angles, to ensure that they were capturing everything. The team did a great job walking around our houses to find the optimal lighting. They were also great at working in some smaller spaces to get awesome shots. One surprise was the videographers having a drone with them to capture everyone walking out of the church! We are looking forward to receiving our video, and I will be sure to update the post when we get it!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Tova

Tova · Married on 01/07/2018

Pros: very fast turnaround, beautiful final product, prompt responses to emails, all around nice people to work with, very affordable pricing.

We had an AMAZING time working with Orange Films. Not only did we receive our highlight video less than 1 month after our wedding, but we absolutely fell in love with the amazing footage Matthew put together, and the superb editing skills Edward used on our video. They really captured each important moment at our wedding, and provided us with the raw footage afterward (on, btw, the most beautiful USB I have ever seen). BTW their pricing was VERY reasonable!
    Edward provided thorough/detailed responses to each of my emails and was truly a pleasure to speak with. I already have 1 friend who hired them after seeing the amazing job they did at my wedding (not to mention, they were all so nice). I recommend them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Sayali · Married on 07/08/2016

Edward and his team provided video coverage for our wedding in July 2016. From the very beginning Edward has been great to work with. He took the time to explain the way he works, how wedding coverage works, and helped us pick the right video package for us. Very knowledgeable, professional, talented, and responsive guy. The day of the wedding, he arrived on time, and pretty on the dot following the timeline and instructions, and just a pleasure to be around. The footage was delivered on time and the highlights edit was AMAZING and many of our friends including me were moved to tears watching it! I recommend Edward with no reservations for your special day!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2015

Edward and his team are amazing. We are so grateful for the beautiful highlights video they made for us that we, our friends and family, will re-watch for years to come! Because of Orange Films, we now have the most amazing day of our lives captured perfectly and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/08/2015

It wan an excellent experience to deal with Edward both on the wedding day and afterwards during the video making process. He was very responsive, accommodating, creative, and most importantly, the video came out amazing. My sister and few of our friends also used him in the past, and they were more than happy. Fantastic job !!!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Maie · Married on 05/16/2015

Edward and his team were more than awesome to work with. More than that, the quality of the wedding video was impeccable, if there ever was a possibility of capturing the excitement and magic we experienced that day, Edward was able to do it. He came as a referral and would refer him to anyone In a heartbeat. It was probably the best money spent on our wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Orange Films captured the essence of my wedding day perfectly. Edward and his team were so unobtrusive on the day of, that some guests at my wedding did not even know I had a videographer. He also worked seamlessly with my photographer, which is an important point to consider when you use a separate photography and videography company for the same event. Our wedding highlights video was just perfect. After we received our feature film we had a two minor changes that we requested, which he fulfilled immediately to ensure we were fully happy with the finished product. Great experience with Orange Films!

Sent on 07/30/2015

We hired Edward and his assistant as our wedding videographers and we
    couldn't have been more thrilled with the results! From the very
    beginning, Edward was professional, timely and detailed in all of his
    communications with us. He made efforts to ask us questions in order
    to know us better as a couple, and made sure he was well aware of our
    wedding day schedule in advance. He also gave us great guidance in
    choosing a unique song for our video.

On the actual wedding day, Edward and his assistant arrived on time
    and got straight to work. They were completely unobtrusive, and 99% of the time we didn't even realize they were there. The same day edit was shown at the end of wedding reception before dancing started, and it was absolutely incredible and so much more than we expected!! There were so many amazing shots and they were all seamlessly sewed together to capture the highlights of our day, including the first dance. We adore and video and all of our family and friends can't stop telling
    us how much they love it too. I would definitely recommend Edward and his team at Orange Films to any bride!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Ruvym · Married on 10/20/2013

As I went through these different star categories, I was prepping to not give Edward a perfect score, thinking there would surely be a category where I would remember something and say "ah, that is worth a 4.5, not a 5." But having gone through it all, there really isn't anything I can say that would drop Edward below a 5/5 on the scale. Edward (owner of Orange Films) really came through in a big way. I am a compulsive question-asker, someone who is detail-obsessed, and Edward was there from the very beginning, even before he knew whether I was seriously considering his services, answering all of my questions, working with me on my vision for what I wanted, and responding in amazingly record time. It was through this process of asking questions and having them answered that I realized Edward was going to be our videographer.

The quality of his product speaks for itself. Edward has a great eye for interesting and intimate moments and he finds a way to take the shots the will weave the story. He is a professional who did everything he said he would do, and then-some. In going over all the raw footage, I saw every moment of our wedding, from random comments in the corner to the center of action on the dance floor. We went with 2 videographers so Edward was able to get multiple angles, simultaneous footage in two different rooms, and it was all great. The sound quality was great also. There is always the fear that you'll have garbled and muffled voices at key moments, but he made sure to hook-up mics and to have clear sound for all of our key moments.

And just on a human level, Edward is a good guy. I hadn't eaten for a while as we were strolling around Central Park for some photos and video, and he gave me a protein bar he had with him. Now that's a class act right there. He was also great throughout the evening, just totally focused and accommodating and all-around great. Lastly, he delivered everything to us exactly as he said he would and on-time.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Karine · Married on 07/13/2013

Orange Films was one of several recommended by friends.

We really liked his work, and though it was a bit above our budget, we reached out. We were delighted when Edward was willing to make it work for us.

He captured the essence of our day in a 20 minute video... and rushed it in time for us to show at a West Coast reception a week later. We are so thankful for his quick turnaround! In addition to helping us remember and enjoy the day, this will help us share with those who could not attend.

The two videographers were professional, friendly and unobtrusive the day-of. They knew exactly where to be for the right shots.

Great vendor!

Sent on 07/26/2013

The best of the best. It was fantastic experience with orange films !

Sent on 08/02/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

I strongly recommend Orange Films for a videographer. When I looked at many different companies Edward was clearly apart from other companies. When watching his videos they looked like you were watching a movie clip with high quality. At our wedding Edward was so professional and you didn't even realize he was there as he kept quiet and dedicated to his work.
    Although his prices may have been higher than others we looked at his quality of work is worth the expense.
    Why waste your money on a video of poor quality that you may never watch again. I strongly recommend Edward of Orange Films.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2012

I got my wedding trailer video today and I can not wait to see my entire video. It was like reliving the entire day over again. I received the e-mail at work and couldn't wait until I got home, I ran to watch it on my phone. The quality is top notch and he seemed to capture the entire day in just 5 minutes. I am forever thankful that I hired Edward to be part of my wedding day. I would recommend him to any bride who doesn't know which direction she should go in. I didn't evne know he was there the day of my wedding, he's like a wedding ninja! Absolutley amazing work. Thank you Edward!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Edward is the BEST! I was recommended to him by our photographer, which was nice since they knew each other and were able to work well together. He was extremely attentive, kind, and professional. Every e-mail I sent him through out the planning process was answered immediately, addressing all my questions and concerns. The day of the wedding, he and his assistant showed up on time and immediately started setting up. He was fun to work with, but at the same time he was non obtrusive - during the reception, we didn't even know he was there. We cannot wait to see our wedding video, we are sure it is going to be amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • Ewelina

Ewelina · Married on 06/16/2012

I love our wedding video! Edward is very professional and has a great eye! He captures the moment exactly as it feels like! The montage of the video is exactly as I wanted it, he had followed my every wish and request and still kept the video in his style. We have recommended him to our friends and I enjoy watching our video. I'm sure we will enjoy it for many, many years.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Greg who showed up the day of our wedding was AMAZING! He went above and beyond, and even saved me from a major dress disaster! My husband and I call them ninja's since they silently are EVERYWHERE capturing EVERY MOMENT!

HIGHLLLLYYYYY RECOMMEND THEM AND CANNOT WAIT FOR OUR HIGHLIGHT REEL!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Annie · Married on 03/24/2012

In the beginning, we were against videography. We were told that nobody ever watches it, and it’s not worth the extra money. Fortunately, we stumbled upon a Groupon for Orangefilms for $895. We figured, why the hell not. This was one of our best wedding decisions. Edward is the perfect company representative. Correspondence with him felt as genuine as talking to a friend. In the beginning, we also felt, that since we got the video for pretty much half price, we were going to get half priced effort. Nope! We got the video last week. It was more than superb (award winning if I do say so myself). It was perfectly edited. I watched the raw video last night, and he got so many shots that I didn’t even know happened at the wedding. Without him, I would’ve never known they existed. Now, I can’t imagine, not having had hired him.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Tanveer · Married on 09/04/2011

I can not say enough amazing things about Edward's work. As soon as I came across his website I knew he was "the one". His work is artistic and unique - you're definitely not getting a typical, cheesy wedding video with him!
    Our trailer is AMAZING and every person who has viewed it tells us so. A lot of our friends want to hire Edward for their own wedding some day! I easily watched the trailer at least ten times a day for the first week. Can't wait to get the full video!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Lana · Married on 08/21/2010

Absolutely amazing videographer!!!!! We recently received our wedding trailer and keep watching over and over again and every time I feel like watching it for the first time and brings tears to my eyes. Such a talented and creative videographer! Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Lori · Married on 07/17/2010

Edward was our videographer and it was great working with him. Not only did he film our wedding/reception, but we had our rehearsal on a yacht that went around Manhattan and he joined us to film that. He has been a pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to get the trailer and full video back. Based on the other work that I've seen of his, I know that we won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Laura · Married on 10/24/2009

I can't say enough how impressed we were with the result of our wedding DVD. Edward and his crew really captured the feeling from our wedding day, and composed an exceptional video for us. He exceeded every expectation!! If you are considering Orange Films for your special event, stop looking elsewhere and book them...you will not be disappointed!! Every time I watch our wedding DVD I'm a sobbing mess, and it's has a lot to do with how he took the time to edit it. I truly was contemplating if I was going to even hire a videographer, and I'm so glad we decided to. You get to see parts of your most special day that otherwise you wouldn't have known about. I laughed, I cried, I loved every second of it... Get it? Got it? Good!!

Sent on 08/12/2010
  • F

Fara · Married on 09/01/2008

I was very happy with our videographer Edward from our wedding. Edward did an excellent job on our video trailer. Edward was very professional and did not get in the way at all. He was low key but captured all the very special moments. Everyone who saw the video trailer said it was the best they have seen. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. I can't wait to see the final video.
    Thanks again,
    Lee & Fara

Sent on 09/09/2008

Sivan · Married on 08/09/2008

All I have to say is WOW... Edward did an amazing job with our video and we barely notices that he was even there at the event. He was always professional and responsive. He really is an artist. I actually think he charges too little for his services. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/20/2008
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 07/06/2013

Orange Films was one of the best vendors I have ever worked with. In addition to planning my wedding, I have organized banquets for more than 10 years, so I'm comparing them to a lot of vendors.

Here's why they were so great (I dealt with Edward, the owner):

-very responsive
    -explain everything clearly so you know what to expect at every turn
    -the day of your wedding, you don't even notice they are there, yet they capture fantastic footage (one of my bridesmaids even asked if the videographers left right after the ceremony -- when she saw the final videos, she was amazed by all the great footage they got without us even noticing)
    -I ordered both a trailer (which is an extra $450 above the $4,000 basic package) and a film -- they were exactly what I wanted: a beautiful, creative film about my wedding. Not a cheesy endless b-roll "film" with people saying inane things on camera. They got great speech moments, dance moments, intimate moments. There's not a thing I would've changed. I'm sort of a private person, so looking back, since I didn't post the trailer anywhere or share it widely, which is the point of a trailer, I think -- I probably would've just saved my money and not ordered one. But if you want something you can share far and wide, a trailer is definitely worth it since most people won't watch a 30-45 minute film.
    -the films were delivered on time.

I honestly cannot recommend Orange Films highly enough. Admittedly, they are pricier than other options I considered, and I stretched my budget, but looking back, I am so happy that I did. If you can afford them, hire them. You won't regret it and you'll have a beautiful film to look back on forever! They are creative and reliable and working with them + my wedding film were two of the best parts of my wedding experience.

Good luck!