Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling Reviews

67 | West Palm Beach, FL

67 Reviews for Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling

Melissa · Married on 05/23/2014

Orange Blossoms is a great company. I highly recommend them to anyone planning an event. They turn your ideas into reality. They are flexible. Budget accommodating. The end result for my wedding turned out beautiful - I couldn't be more happy.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Rachael · Married on 05/17/2014

They are amazing :) my reception and bouquet were more beautiful than I ever could imagine! Debbie took everything I love from my Pinterest and made it happen! It was my absolute most favorite thing about my wedding and they are the best!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Abigail · Married on 07/06/2013

Debora and Angela are a great mother-daughter team! I highly recommend them for florist services of any type. They provided the flowers for my bridal party, church ceremony, and reception venue. They have original, unique ideas and are more than willing to work with your budget. To help me save money, half of my centerpieces were larger floral arrangements and half had less expensive, smaller flowers with tall candles. They turned out beautifully!

They were always very accommodating about meeting times since I work M-F; they were willing to meet me during evening hours during the week. All in all, they made my wedding day extra beautiful and were always prompt and courteous in the process.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Alexandra · Married on 04/09/2016

OBF did a great job on our wedding. We had a small budget but were able to maximize it to have a beautiful wedding. My bouquet got so many compliments!! Everyone at OBF was very helpful.

Sent on 04/26/2016
  • Yasmin

Yasmin · Married on 03/31/2012

3.5

Debbie and Angela were wonderful. They are extremely creative and were quickly able to formulate our vision for our wedding into a plan. Our wedding turned out to be more beautiful than we imagined, and everyone who attended love the decor and floral arrangements. The downside of having such a skilled and talented vendor is that their services are in high demand, as anyone would expect, but that was something we were perfectly okay with given the value they brought to our wedding. We recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/04/2012

They done an amazing job for me

Sent on 07/31/2014

Nicolette · Married on 09/01/2013

Debbie & Angela were a pleasure to work with my reception was gorgeous.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Kerry · Married on 05/25/2013

3.0

Orange Blossoms did an amazing job for our wedding. They made all the details to my liking and added some special touches of their own to make it perfect. I highly recommend them to any bride/groom searching for a florist in the Palm Beach County area. You can have faith and trust in knowing they will make your event beautiful!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kathi · Married on 07/01/2017

My daughter was married at Stonewall Estate in NY on 7/1/17. Debbie and Angela were amazing to work with as well as very talented. From day one our visions all aligned, Debbie's experience combined with her ability to work with the bride, mom and mother in law really comforted all of the Type A personalities involved in the planning. She was the calm voice while we weathered the storm of planning a barn destination wedding in a venue that was brand new and still under construction. Stonewall Estate combined with Debbie's creative touches made this wedding a memorable , unique and beautiful experience for us as well as our guests and family. I would highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Allison · Married on 02/19/2016

Last week I had my sample centerpiece appointment.

I'm planning my wedding from several thousand miles away and while the wedding is still a ways off, Orange Blossoms was very accommodating in making time for me to see a sample centerpiece. The centerpiece was beautiful and we agreed on a few small changes (white roses to ivory, more greenery, etc), and we reviewed again the basics of our contract and double checked on what we needed in terms of bouquet, bridesmaids flowers and boutonnieres as well as flowers and whatnot for the cocktail hour.

They were extremely helpful and friendly.

They also have worked extensively with Johnson's Custom Cakes in Wellington, so they make a good pair for anyone looking to get flowers ON their cakes.

Very much looking forward to seeing the final effect on our big day!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Anne Marie Bonacci · Married on 04/13/2019

The best!

Orange Blossoms did an absolutely amazing job styling our April wedding! I was SO HAPPY with them! From the first time I met with the ladies, they made me feel that they not only CARED about my wedding and my vision, but they went above and beyond to go over ALL the details with me and be sure they knew EXACTLY what I wanted. They executed everything perfectly the day of! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Orange Blossoms to anyone! They are talented, experienced, professional, and have excellent taste. Awesome company!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2018

We loved working with Debbie & Angie, great team!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Heidi · Married on 03/18/2017

3.0

This team is so easy to work with! They listen to you vision and bring it to life.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Katy · Married on 05/06/2018

3.8
      1.5

Everything came out gorgeous in my wedding. The only thing that Orange Blossom Florals needs to work on is responding to emails in a timely manner. But other thank that I’m very happy that I chose them as my florist.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Romulo · Married on 04/18/2014

3.8
      3.0

Orange Blossoms provide our wonderful arrangements for our weddings. Our vintage romance theme for our wedding was enhanced by their attention to detail floral arrangements. For their value & quality they are the go to vendor.

Sent on 04/21/2014

1.4
      2.5
      0.5
      2.0

Didn't live up to what it should have been at ALL - my guests asked about why the flowers looked the way they did!! - very embarrassing. Wish I could have a do-over.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

1.0

I never write reviews, but our experience with Orange Blossoms Florals was so bad that I was compelled to let other brides/grooms and their families know how overpriced and incompetent these florists are. Deborah never stopped hounding us for money and then delivered sparse, poorly executed and uninspired arrangements. She was rude, and didn't listen to our wishes (no roses in the bouquet, etc.). Working with them was the least pleasant experience of an otherwise wonderful wedding.
    We chose Orange Blossoms based on a couple of good reviews and some pleasant E-mail/phone exchanges with them, and that was clearly a mistake. I wouldn't wish this experience with a wedding florist on anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2017