Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling Reviews

67 | West Palm Beach, FL

67 Reviews for Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling

• User3381964 · 2+ years ago

Debbie & Angela were so great during the whole planning process! My flowers looked amazing and I really enjoyed working with this team :)

Sent on 03/31/2014

Abbey and Kathy · Married on 01/19/2014

We had the most beautiful wedding and they went above and beyond to make our special day perfect

Sent on 01/24/2014

Virgie · Married on 10/05/2013

My experience with Orange Bloosom was wonderful! Angela and Debbie are professional and detailed the flower arrangements were more beautiful then I could have imagined and the little touches they suggested made the wedding unique and elegant. Delray Beach Marriott is a pretty venue Orange Bloosom made it a BEAUTIFUL one. Thank you Girls!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Luz · Married on 07/27/2013

Debbie and Angela were fabulous to work with and our venue was stunning!! They truly captured my husband's desire of a classy, elegant affair while still incorporating my eclectic style. They listened and worked with us to make sure that they incorporated all our ideas but they also had wonderful, fun ideas of their own that we loved. I felt extremely stress-free knowing that they were working on our decor and we had nothing to worry about. I cannot thank them enough for making our venue look exactly as we pictured it!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Carli · Married on 06/29/2013

Deborah and Angela were extremely courteous and professional from the first moment I called. I met with them and loved both their work and them personally, instantly. They worked with me to ensure that everything worked within my budget and took care of everything seemlessly the day of the wedding. They had last minute concerns that my bouqet I chose needed to be a bit more "grand" in appearance, let me know immediately, and resolved the issue complementary so that I would not have to stress out about it on my wedding day. They were so thoughtful and clearly take pride in their exceptionally beautiful work.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Herode · Married on 06/01/2013

Debra and her team did such an amazing job with our wedding. I'll recommend her to anyone. She is the best!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Keri · Married on 05/11/2013

They were such a wonderful pleasure to work with. Very nice, professional, and experienced. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to all!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Aubrey · Married on 04/20/2013

We enjoyed working with Orange Blossoms!
    They have a wonderful way of bringing what you imagine your wedding to look like by bringing it to life! We really loved how creative and different their ideas are.
    We will definitely refer & use them again :)

Sent on 05/09/2013

Marisa · Married on 04/13/2013

Words cannot express how amazing Orange Blossoms Florals was to work with! Not only are Debora and Angela such nice and enjoyable people, but they are extremely responsive and have great attention to detail. I live in Orlando, and they made planning a wedding by far so easy and convenient. They truly were the one vendor I did not need to stress about, and ended up exceeding all of my expectations. Come day of they went above and beyond and were a huge factor in making my wedding the day of my dreams. We had a beach wedding and the tropical flowers and bamboo centerpieces were spot on! I recommend them to all brides out there and will be sure to use them again in the future for any event that I am a part of in South Florida.

Sent on 05/06/2013
  • Phanessa

Phanessa · Married on 03/02/2013

From the bouquets to the centerpieces, the design of the flowers at my wedding were beautiful. The flowers in my bouquet was exactly what I wanted, and the set up of the centerpieces gave the exact vibe I was looking for. I can't thank Debbie or Angle enough for delivering exactly the vision I wanted, it looked so beautiful!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Katy · Married on 09/29/2012

Everything was amazing! The arrangements and service exceeded my expectations - we couldn't be happier on our special day! Thanks so much, Angie and Debbie! You helped make our day perfect!!

Sent on 03/13/2013
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/02/2012

Debbie and Angela did an absolutely amazing job! We first met with them about 8 months before the wedding at our ceremony venue. We walked around and talked for over an hour. They were very helpful with our budget and how many tables we had at the reception. We had 28 tables and each and every centerpiece was perfect. The bouquets were gorgeous, especially mine. Our ceremony was decorated beautifully and you can tell they took the time to make sure each and every flower was placed perfectly. We received numerous compliments from our guests and were so pleased to hear that people enjoyed the flowers as much as we did. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to everyone. I can't say enough wonderful things about them and their work.

Sent on 06/29/2012

leslie · Married on 05/05/2012

The OB girls are a class act! These gals went above and beyond anything I had ever imagined! They took my vision and went 1000%! Muah! I can't even begin to thank these ladies for their attention to detail and they're reliability! Picking your decor is the backbone of your wedding & your event will be a sure hit if you go with these 2!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 02/18/2012

Debbie & Angie were AMAZING. I shopped around to many different florists for our wedding. Some florists were rude and unprofessional, some would never get back to us when they said they would. We finally were referred to OrangeBlossoms from 2 different friends. Angie & Debbie were the only florists who actually took the TIME to sit down with me and listen to my vision for my wedding. They took my ideas and ran with them!! They had so many wonderful ideas, and they even came to my house for meetings (almost every other month) to make sure we were still on the same page and to see if I had changed my mind on anything, etc. They became great friends of mine, and even helped me with winning on TLC's FOUR WEDDINGS!!! You can view my wedding (and their work!) on season 4's episode "...and a yacht". I was the bride who came in on the yacht and won that episode. They came to my venue the day before the wedding to begin set up. They worked tirelessly to make sure I didn't have to worry about a THING on my big day. Debbie and Angie even brought flowers to my Four Weddings viewing party to "re-create" some of the centerpieces from the wedding. They did an extraordinary job and I couldn't have been more pleased with how the flowers/decorations turned out. You will not regret working with these ladies for any event you are planning!!!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Heather · Married on 03/31/2011

Debbie and Angela are genuine people who love what they do, take great pride in their work and give 150% at everything they do. I was so delighted that they understood the look I was seeking and executed it with such mastery. Our wedding day was very hectic and they kept calm while other things were happening and jumping in to get everything done even when it really wasn't their task to take care of. I am so grateful these wonderful ladies made my event such a success! Also they have the most creative ideas to make the event fun unique an enjoyable. Ladies u r amazing and will recommend you to everyone I know. Definitely worh taking some time to talk with this team and let them create your dream event!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling's reply:

Heather, it truely was a pleasure to have a bride and groom like the two of you! Someone who expressed their dream and allowed us to implement our skills. We are so happy you loved everything! You two are truely unique and a beautiful couple :-) Thank you for rating us!!

~ Angela

Kelly · Married on 03/26/2011

Orange Blossoms did an awesome job on my wedding. My mother passed away 2 months before my wedding; Angela and Deb, basically took the reins and made the day as stress-free as possible and absolutely beautiful! They surpassed my expectations and made my wedding decor perfect!! I would use them again and again and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2011

Katherine · Married on 03/05/2011

What a pleasure working with Debra!! She is extremely flexible and very understanding of what I like. So very thoughtful too.

Sent on 06/03/2011

Tiffany · Married on 02/19/2011

Awesome awesome !!! They made my wedding everything and more, and helped me stay in my budget.

Sent on 06/04/2011

Erin · Married on 03/27/2010

I remember every detail of my wedding like it was yesterday. I was beyond thrilled to have Debbie and Angie from Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling do my flowers for my wedding, from the very start they were more accommodating then I could have every thought possible. They truly made all of my thoughts and visions come to life. I could pick up the phone any time of day to say I had a new idea or question and they were right there to help me through the whole process. They are amazing people to work with and they made my crazy wedding planning such an ease. I remember wanting to see how the ball room was coming together but I wasn’t aloud out of my hotel room. Angie came up to my room to let me know how it was all going. She had also thought to bring up all of the wedding party flowers and Angie said to me check out your bouquet and see if its ok. While I was looking it over she says to me how do you like the ribbon? I looked down and I notice a small silver charm with a picture in it, low and be hold it was a picture of my grandmother. I immediately started to cry. My grandmother and I were very close and I would have given anything to have her with me that day and now this way she was right there with me. I couldn’t believe that Debbie and my mother had gotten together with out me even knowing and planned this very special surprise. It made my day even more memorable. Any bride would be lucky to have such a wonderful team on there wedding day.

Sent on 08/02/2012

kathy · Married on 01/19/2014

Everything was perfect! you both are great!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2013

When we started to have doubts about the floral and decor vendor we were working with, we called Orange Blossoms on the recommendation of a friend. It was the 11th hour and we weren't sure they would be willing, let alone able, to help. Not only were they responsive and able to organize everything in time (we're talking 10 days from our initial meeting until the day of the wedding!), they were wonderful to deal with and worked with us to create 'the look' we wanted without compromising. We can't say enough good things about Orange Blossoms - professional, friendly and, most importantly, organized!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2012

I had an amazing experience working with Orange Blossom and would highly recommend them for any event or wedding. I really appreciated the extra time committed to making sure the vision for my wedding was executed and within my budget. The quality of service and final product on my wedding day was fabulous!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this mother / daughter team!

Sent on 08/23/2012
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful flowers, great work.

Orange blossoms listened to what we wanted and delivered. Outside of using the bright eucalyptus instead of the darker green that we asked for, they really executed on what we envisioned.
    Quality of flowers, workmanship on the arch, and design were all beautifully done.
    Thank you for bringing to life our vision.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Allison · Married on 04/21/2017

Deb and Angela were amazing. We had a destination wedding of only 45 guests and because of the small size, many vendors weren't willing to work with us. Deb and Angela made us feel like we were just as important as a 300 person wedding. Orange Blossoms supplied the flowers for my bouquet, our arch, decor for the gifts and cards, and decor and flowers for our centerpieces and sweetheart table. Everything was absolutely gorgeous, beyond what I could have imagined, and guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the centerpieces were. I would highly recommend Orange Blossoms Florals and Event Styling for any event.

Sent on 05/10/2017

lara · Married on 04/09/2016

Deborah and Angela were great! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and they really captured my vision. I changed my ideas a few times, and they even threw in some things that weren't in our original contract!

Sent on 05/12/2016