OPOV Band Reviews

OPOV Band 6
OPOV Band 7

Alex Wright · Getting married on 07/01/2019

Always a Good Time

OPOV is a ton of fun and has a great song selection. Enjoyed them at this year's Moss Rock Festival

• W

Will · Married on 09/22/2018

We could not have had a better experience with OPOV Band for our wedding reception! We asked them to bring the party and they did. There have been dozens of compliments on the band and people were dancing the entire time. I had high expectations for the music quality and they were exceeded. The singers were engaging, harmonies were tight, and the music behind them was always clean. Equally importantly, these were great people to deal with from months before the wedding to after the reception. I really can't recommend this band highly enough.

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

Carl and OPOV were so great to work with! Very professional. They contacted the venue and had everything set up and ready to go prior to the event. They played a variety of music from 80's rock to new country and lots of fun stuff in between! They did a great job of involving the crowd and keeping the flow of the party going!

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2018

Professional, talented and sings a wide variety of songs. Was ready on time and took requests. You can't go wrong with this band. Highly recommend - nothing but praise for OPOV!

Katy · Married on 06/02/2018

OPOV was the perfect addition to our special day! They were fun, upbeat and extremely talented - from the vocalists to the musicians! My husband and I (as well as our guests) LOVED how interactive they were with the audience. They played a lot of upbeat songs based on the genres we chose for our big day and were pleased with all that they did to ensure our day was fun and engaging for everyone. We had so many friends/family asking who the band was and how they could book them for upcoming weddings and were happy to recommend Sam Thomas and the rest of the OPOV band as well as EastCoast Entertainment (Hunter Lawley). We can't thank OPOV enough for making our day simply perfect.

Tandy · Married on 12/31/2017

OPOV provided quality sound and professionalism. The crowd engagement was impeccable. I would definitely recommended them for your next event!

OPOV Band 8

Becca · Married on 12/02/2017

The band as a whole and each member individually is amazing!! Where to even begin... all of our guests raved about how great they sounded. I am a wedding photographer so I've heard LOTS of bands and hands down OPOV is one of the best!! They have a great song list to keep guests on the dance floor! They were so agreeable and helped me pull off this surprise party for my hubs. My husband loves bands and live music so it was very important for me to do this for him. The party was cocktail formal and The band really classed up the event. Their attire is spot on and I am beyond thankful for the energy they brought to my husbands 40th surprise bday party! I will forever book this band for any event that we host!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    OPOV Band 13
    OPOV Band 14
    OPOV Band 15

OPOV Band's reply:

Thanks Becca for your thorough and great review. We had so much fun performing at Brian's birthday party. Allow me to give a you some kudos for putting together such a fun and classy event. We definitely connected with the crowd that attended and everyone had a blast. We’re very happy that our band was a great fit for such a great party for your husband. We can't wait to do your next event!! :)

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

OPOV Band was recommended to me by Hunter Lawley, at EastCoast Entertainment. After watching a couple videos of performances, they seemed pretty fun, so I decided I'd like to have them play at my wedding reception. I must say though, their live performance at the reception blew us all away! They learned requested songs for our first dance and the mother-son dance, and did an awesome job! All of our guests raved about how great the band was; their music selection, their friendliness, their professionalism. They were able to keep people on the dance floor, which is exactly what I hoped for. I highly recommend OPOV Band!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

OPOV Band's reply:

Kimberly, thanks a million for your great review. We had so much fun playing your reception. The crowd was absolutely wonderful. Omg, we all had a blast partying with your parents too. We loved your dad Kevin. It was just a great time. We would love to perform at yours or any of your friends and family next event .
  • O

Oletha · Married on 10/07/2017

This was the best decision we could’ve made for music entertainment. OPOV Band was Awesome! We’re planning to get them again in March for my Mother in law Birthday and Retirement party.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    OPOV Band 23
    OPOV Band 24
    OPOV Band 25

OPOV Band's reply:

Thanks Oletha for your wonderful response and for uploading some of the photos. We had great experiences playing for both the outside wedding ceremony and the reception in the huge outdoor tent. That was a first for us, but one we enjoyed and will never forget. We are glad that everyone enjoyed the Band. We enjoyed the crowd as well. Having your wedding on the Dry Fork Plantation was historic and we appreciate you giving us the honors to do the music for you. Call us again for your next event, we'd love to do it.
  • F

Faye · Married on 09/08/2017

This band is awesome!!! Lots of variety and quality music! You've got to see for yourself!! :-)

Sent on 12/22/2017

Thanks Faye.
    The UAB sponsored Nurses Night Out was one our most memorable events we played in 2017. We absolutely enjoyed the Railroad Park venue and hanging out and having a great time with you all. We can’t wait to do it again. Call us for any of your musical needs.

Cherise · Married on 07/14/2017

OPOV made my event over the top! Very professional and a great group of people to work with. You won't find any better entertainment for your event! They are an awesome band that plays a great variety of music! I enjoyed them so much I now try to go and hear them at different venues they play at!

OPOV Band 26
    OPOV Band 27
    OPOV Band 28
    OPOV Band 29

Tikisha · Married on 04/08/2017

The band was ask to perform at my moms 60th and my 40 th Royal birthday event. The band arrival time was very prompt. They were profressionally dressed for this great occasion. The performance was grand and it was a night to remember. I would recommend this band for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    OPOV Band 30
    OPOV Band 31
    OPOV Band 32

OPOV Band's reply:

Thanks Tikisha for the great review and also adding the nice pictures. We had a great time at your party. Everyone seemed to have had a great time and one to remember for a life time. Please call us anytime you need music for an event, we’ll be elated to do it.

Hollie · Married on 04/08/2017

OPOV played for the City of Montevallo's Bicentennial Birthday bash. Over 6,000 people attended. Even three months later people are still raving about OPOV. They were energetic and brought an incredible vibe to the event. As the mayor of the city, I especially appreciated their professionalism and enthusiasm. I highly recommend this outstanding group!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

OPOV Band's reply:

Thanks Hollie for the great review. This was definitely one of our most memorable events in 2017. A big shout out to the people of Alabaster for their warm acceptance and hospitality to us. The event attendance was awesome. The crowd was very responsive and the car show was impeccable. We had a ball interacting with the vendors and they were so complimentary of our song selections for the event. It was great chemistry and a great time. We look forward to being Alabaster's band for your events.

Abril · event on: 04/27/2018

Celebrated my moms 58th birthday . OPOV band did an excellent job!!! Music accommodated all ages and genres, book them for your next event. Job well done!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

OPOV Band's reply:

Thanks Abril and Julius for the opportunity to serve you. Thanks for the great review as well. We had great time. This was a very well put together and fun event. You guys did a great job. We can't wait to do it again.
    OPOV Band