Opal & Jaye Photography Reviews

View more information

• Brianna
    Brianna D. Married on 09/25/2021

Kate is amazing!

I cannot say enough great things about Kate and her team - they were amazing to work with! from start to finish, Kate was super response and made the day go by so smoothly. With a large bridal party of 12 bridesmaids, 12 groomsman, & multiple other people, Kate & had team were so organized & had us running on schedule to make cocktail hour. I received my sneak peeks in TWO DAYS & every photo was beautiful. Go book them!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 09/18/2021

Kate is amazing

I cannot tell you how thankful I am that I hired Kate from Opal & Jaye Photography as my photographer. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people and are not comfortable taking pictures at all. We were so nervous that all of our pictures were going to look awkward! Kate has such a way about her that makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I was so excited to have her there with us during our wedding day, just because I knew she would make us feel at ease and I had total confidence in her ability to make us look amazing. She is so kind, genuine and truly knows what she is doing. I was blown away when we got our engagement photos back and could not be happier with the sneak peeks we have gotten from our wedding so far. Know that she is so flexible and truly willing to do all she can to please her couples. I couldn't be any happier with my experience with Opal & Jaye!
    Lauren M. Married on 06/05/2021

Perfection!

Wow! Where do I begin? Opal and Jaye was a dream to work with from day one. From the moment we engaged with Kate she was sweet, welcoming, easy to work with and quick to respond to our emails. She even sent us a personalized welcome gift box! We had so much fun on our engagement shoots (note: Kate insisted we have a second shoot because our first was cut a little short due to rain…great service!). Kate made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and the photos capture us as US. On our wedding day, Kate showed up with her team (thank you Brit and Kelly!) on time (even a bit early!) and the whole day was so well orchestrated without it ever feeling disruptive with photos. We had so much fun taking photos, and the Opal and Jaye team made us feel like celebrities. They genuinely were the best hype women all day, and helped us feel calm and comfortable. Kate turned a sneak peek around in less than 24 hours after our wedding with more photos to follow a few days later. This was AWESOME because it was so nice to share professional photos with friends and family immediately after the wedding. Opal and Jaye captured the pure joy on our faces throughout the day. The photos make us SO happy, and we can’t wait for our full gallery soon.

I truly can not recommend Opal and Jaye more. Thank you so much, Kate! You made our day so special, and we are so thrilled to have your beautiful photos to keep re-living it over and over.
  • Michael
    Michael Married on 09/18/2020

Perfect for us

Opal and Jaye photography went out of their way to meet up with us and get to know us before we went ahead and booked them for our event. They then sent an email surbey that we had a blast doing as a couple, just to get to know us better. During the week of the event we had to make changes and they didn't even bat an eye. Would 100% recommend