Ooh La La Weddings & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Samantha B. Getting married on 05/14/2022

Ideal Wedding Planner

If you are looking for a wedding planner, you need to hire Lindsey and her team at Ooh La La Weddings & Events. From day 1, Lindsey took the time to really listen to my vision, needs, and concerns for my wedding day. She brought immediate value to the conversation by sharing some initial thoughts and recommendations, while just being so pleasant and personable throughout the conversation. She also curated a package for me that made sense with my budget and needs. She is such a delight to work with and beloved across vendors and venues. I highly recommend working with Lindsey and team.
    Karina C. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Hands Down Who You Want to Plan Your Wedding

No need to look any further for your wedding planner – this is hands down who you want to book! Lindsey with Ooh La La Weddings & Events was there for us from even before the start. We called her to get an idea if a Sonoma dream wedding was in the cards for us, and 11 months prior to our date, she was helpful as can be and the reason we had enough information to decide Sonoma was a possibility for us! Before we even signed with our venue, we signed on with Ooh La La as coordinator for our big day! Lindsey was so helpful providing vendor recommendations that seemed like a best fit for us, and was always so personable! We were so grateful for her high level of detail and organization, prompt response time and honest communication - the exact right fit for us! She made everything easy! We live in Atlanta, GA and could not have planned our destination wedding to Sonoma without her. Highly recommend – you will be thrilled you chose Ooh La La!
  • Chloe
    Chloe S. Married on 07/10/2020

An Essential Part of Our Wedding

My husband and I worked with Delaney from Ooh La La. She was so personable and seemed to always have the perfect responses. Whenever we told our vendors Delaney was our wedding planner they boasted about her and told us we were in good hands - which we were! The day of our wedding went so smoothly. Absolutely no stress on the day of our wedding - purely able to enjoy the day.
    Kristin W. Married on 02/05/2020

My Best Wedding Decision was choosing Ooh La La

There are not enough words to describe this company, the wonderful women, and the service they provide. Let me start by saying that when we chose to work Ooh La La as our wedding planner we had no idea what was in store for our journey. From the beginning, Lindsey was proactive with phone calls, emails, timelines, vendor suggestions, budgeting, etc. I knew right away I was in good hands and this would be the wedding of my dreams and she would not let me down in any way. We picked a beautiful venue, had all vendors secure, and our rental meeting done. I was in disbelief of how stress free planning this dream wedding was! Two days after our rental meeting, our venue burned to the ground in the kinkade fire, 6 months before our date. This was devastating for us all. While I was certain I wouldn't find anything I loved as much, and didn't want to start over, she took the reins and proved me wrong. Sure enough, Lindsey helped me find another gorgeous venue that we fell in love with even more and single handedly coordinated with each of my vendors to change location (different town mind you) along with rentals, etc to match the new venue. This was not even part of her job with the package that I signed up for. We had our final walkthrough at our venue 2 months out and every detail was in place. Almost one month out, COVID 19 was hitting hard and we were forced to make the heartbreaking decision to cancel our wedding. We had no idea when we would be able to replan it because of how unpredictable this situation was, and with family members that were having health issues, we could not put them at risk and couldn't imagine a wedding without our family. Through tears, I told Lindsey our decision and she was 100% supportive. Once again, Lindsey took the wheel and went above and beyond her job description and handled the cancellation with the venue and all of my vendors and took every bit of the stress and heartache on herself. Not to mention, I wanted ZERO back from Lindsey because not only did she plan one, but TWO weddings for me and soooo much more. She became a friend and my right hand man during those 9 months of planning. But of course, being the wonderful woman she is, she sent me money back (much to my dismay). We ended up having a small zoom ceremony in our backyard on our actual date and look forward to the day when we can have a wedding, my dad can walk me down the aisle, and we can celebrate with our loved ones. To be honest, one of the hardest parts of this all was not having Lindsey there on my wedding day! She has repeatedly checked in with me just to say hi, and even texted me on the morning we tied the knot. I cannot recommend Lindsey and Ooh La La enough. If you are thinking of planning a wedding, call her!!! She will not let you down and you will surely be in good hands and have the wedding of your dreams.
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 12/10/2019

Best Choice We Made!!!

Delaney was amazing! I had researched A LOT of wedding planners in the Napa area, and I knew when we initially spoke to Delaney that she was going to be the right fit for us. She’s so energetic and positive, and she really helped guide us through the whole process. She listened to our ill-defined vision for our wedding and was able to translate it into a beautiful design, and connect us with vendors who really got what we were going for. Delaney didn’t miss a single detail, which is great because we didn’t even know what details we were supposed to be looking for! She really goes above and beyond - there was a miscommunication with the venue and we weren’t going to be able to use the same set of rental chairs for our ceremony and reception as we had originally thought. That meant we would have had to rent an extra set of chairs or use the generic ones provided by the venue. We were disappointed, but decided to save money and use the generic chairs. Well, behind the scenes, Delaney and our florist rescued our original vision and convinced the venue to let us use the rental chairs for both!

Despite dealing with the uncertainty of the PG&E blackouts, the day of our wedding went off without a hitch, all because of Delaney’s expert planning and guidance, and her calm and cool ability to handle anything. I’ve already recommended her to all my friends getting married in the next year or so, and will continue to sing her praises to anyone who will listen! If you’re thinking of hiring Ooh La La, don’t hesitate because it will make a stressful process so much better.
  • Robyn
    Robyn M. Married on 11/07/2019

Essential to the success of our wedding day!

Right from day 1, Delaney made us feel welcome and looked after. Her guidance, support, knowledge and expertise were priceless and essential to the success of our wedding. I questioned needing a planner as I LOVE to plan and organize, but Delaney covered things I never even thought about! She was an absolute joy to work with throughout the planning stages and kept everything running smoothly during the day-of. I would recommend Delaney and Lindsey's services to anyone! She kept me grounded and managed my expectations (I have a very expensive imagination) and her eye for design is on-point. Thank you so much ladies for taking care of and excelling in managing the best day of my life.
  • Brian
    Brian W. Married on 09/27/2019

Highly Recommend

We loved working with Delaney at Ooh La La Weddings. She was always easy to get a hold of and quick to follow up with answers to our (many) questions. She helped us simplify big decisions without pushing us one way or the other. Not only was Delaney an asset for planning, she also helped us with the overall design of the wedding - something we were totally lost on. With her help we were able to make our blurry vision for our wedding clear. She planned meetings with all the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page and always kept us up to speed. All of her work in the planning stages was amazing, but we couldn’t have done it without her on the day of the wedding. She did an incredible job of keeping calm, focused, and organized through everything. We especially appreciated how she deferred the endless stream of questions and demands from our family to her rather than us, allowing us to enjoy our day. While I won’t say planning a wedding was easy, working with Delaney was and we highly recommend her and the crew.
  • Lexie
    Lexie M. Married on 09/08/2019

Delaney made our dream wedding come true!!!

Where to start?! I chose Ooh La La to help plan our wedding after gushing over there content on their Instagram and on their website. Every wedding I saw was gorgeous and so I knew I was in luck. From the very first email, Delaney showed nothing but love and support for our big day. She made you feel like you were the only client she was working with by emailing quickly with thoughtful responses!

We chose to use Delaney as a partial planner but added on assistance with rentals. When we met for our rentals meeting she gave us great suggestions on ways to save money while keeping our style and theme in mind. I really appreciated this because the rentals were very important to me. However, we were starting to run out of our budget. So having her say things like "you could do without this," "I would do this instead of this", etc. REALLY helped us make decisions. She never pressured you into do anything though! Everything was very respectful and just her opinion and support.

Fast forward to our wedding day... Delaney kept things on track while letting us have fun! Our time schedule got a little messed up because we were having too much fun taking pictures. So instead of putting the pressure on us Delaney was very flexible. She would just quietly come and ask us "do you want to do this or this?" and then she would make it happen! It made our wedding day feel so stress-free.

Fun story that just goes to show how amazing Delaney is... We had just sat down to eat and speeches were about to start when my husband realized he left his suit from the night before, his over night bag for after the wedding, and all his other belongs in the back of his Uber. Slightly freaking, out his best man goes and tells Delaney. While the reception continues, Delaney handles everything. She called the Uber driver, dealt with his mean temper, and got all of Tyler's stuff back. This just goes to show that Delaney went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding. Tyler and I didn't even think about this hiccup because Delaney dealt with it.

All in all, if you want a sweet, supportive, creative, get it done kinda wedding planner Delaney is your gal! I have nothing but great things to say about her and I know you would too! She's just amazing!
  • Stacey
    Stacey W. Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional Team & Dreamy Wedding

The ladies at Ooh La La are incredibly kind, talented, prepared, and professional. We worked with Lindsey and Delaney who made sure we were supported throughout the entire wedding planning process even when we booked the basic package; they went above and beyond because they care and are passionate about their work! Ooh La La also coordinated my sister-in-law’s beautiful wedding, so I’ve seen first-hand how they can bring each client’s unique vision to life while impressing guests on the big day. Their immense attention to detail and ability to holistically view all wedding logistics ensured our wedding was effortlessly and flawlessly executed, which thankfully minimized my stress in the months and days leading up to the wedding. While everything was planned and scheduled, they allowed for flexibility and made every moment of our wedding day feel smooth, so we and our guests could truly enjoy ourselves and remain present in the moment. They are also the absolute best communicators, responding to every question and providing transparent answers, ideas, and solutions for us as well as for the vendors. They are such a joy work alongside and will elevate your wedding experience!
  • Toby
    Toby E. Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Experience!

We absolutely loved working with Lindsey and Ooh La La! She was beyond organized and made us feel so ready and prepared for our big day. We could not recommend her enough! We felt like we were in good hands from the beginning as Lindsey made sure we were on top of important decisions and checklist items. Then on the day of, we didn't have to worry about a thing! Lindsey made sure all vendors knew exactly what to do and when. Our wedding was perfect and we are so grateful to Lindsey for making sure it was exactly what we had envisioned!
  • Gina
    Gina B. Married on 06/22/2019

The absolute best!

We cannot recommend Lindsey and Ooh La La highly enough. Lindsey was the planner for both of my sisters’ weddings, and after seeing how smoothly she ran everything I knew there was no way I’d be getting married without her help! She offered her guidance and support every step of the way, and when she said she was taking over all of the vendor communication and logistics at our details meeting I could have cried! On our actual wedding day she had our timeline dialed in so well, and would let us know when it was time to mingle or sit down and eat, that we didn’t even have to think! Because of Lindsey we were able to enjoy our wedding and be present in each moment! We are so grateful!
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing wedding planning experience

My husband and I were originally referred to Ooh La La by a friend. We received a quick response from Delaney Juliet and instantly knew this was the right fit. We had the somewhat difficult task of planning a wedding in Napa all the way from New York and she eased our minds of all of our worries associated with long distance wedding planning. We loved Ooh La Las options for services because we were able to customize what worked for us and what we felt we needed assistance on. Delaney helped us find the perfect venue (Brasswood) and helped us design and execute our beautiful day flawlessly. To say that she is talented is an understatement. She is beyond organized, timely, detail oriented, and more than that, an amazing and kind person.
    The level of service we received was top notch and when people ask the obligatory question of what went wrong the day of or did anything happen I can genuinely say, "no!". Every single thing was easy, on time, stunning, and seamless. Our guests actually have said that they have never been to a more beautiful wedding and we are so grateful to Ooh La La and Delaney. Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
    Courtney Married on 05/18/2019

Lindsey is a magical unicorn of wedding planning bliss!

Honestly I could not have asked for a better team planning my wedding. I had so many questions and Lindsey was always patient with me and had excellent guidance to provide! Everything was (in a word) seamless. There really is no better experience.
    Melissa Married on 04/20/2019

Best wedding planning service

Delaney from Ooh La La Wedding and Events was BY FAR one of our FAVORITE vendors from our April wedding! She was extremely knowledgeable, reassuring and helpful along the entire process. We hired them to help us with design and rental, which went super smooth and truly helped us get a clear vision of what our wedding was going to look like. She also did an amazing job communicating with our vendors and went above and beyond to make things happen for our wedding (such as mounting our heavy neon sign to a hedge)! We loved that she took charge and asked our wedding party and family to voice their questions directly to her days prior to our wedding, which took the stress off of us. Our wedding came out so beautifully and just as planned! She gave her 200% and we truly felt like guests at our wedding. Words are not enough to thank her for all she did for us on such a special day and for making our vision a reality!
    Kaitlin Married on 10/27/2018

Delaney is your girl...

From the moment I spoke with Delaney at Ooh La La, I knew we would be in great hands with her :) She is truly phenomenal at what she does. She understood the feel and vibe that we wanted, and helped make our vision come to life. The whole day was more magical than we ever could have dreamed, and a large part of that was due to Delaney's guidance throughout the entire process...from helping us put together a premier team of vendors to her feel for design and attention to detail...we are so grateful to have had her by our side. She's not only incredibly diligent and professional, but she is one of the most caring and genuine people I've met. We could not have pulled off the wedding of our dreams without her.
  • Mari
    Mari Married on 10/13/2018

You NEED Lindsey as your planner!

Hiring Lindsey with OohLaLa was the best decision we made during the planning process. We had her as our day-of coordinator and we added on a service to help us with rentals. Lindsey was so personable, professional, and really goes above and beyond for her brides. She was so on top of things throughout the planning process and everything went so smoothly the day of. She even brought tea lights for me when I realized we forgot them at the rehearsal. I would highly recommend Lindsey & OohLaLa to any bride in the area!
  • Vladimir
    Vladimir R. Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent service!

Our Ooh La La Weeding coordinator, Delaney, was absolutely amazing!

She went above and beyond to meet with us informally, in person and over the phone, far in advance of the wedding date. She has an excellent personality - she really took the time to get to know us.

The coordinator services were great. Delaney coordinated with all vendors and provided a wealth of knowledge about the entire wedding process and wedding industry.

On the day of the ceremony, Delaney and her assistant did an incredible job making sure everything ran smoothly.

Overall, we felt like we had a friend and resource to help us plan a wedding that fit our style. Highly recommend Ooh La La and Delaney in particular!
    Ellen Married on 09/22/2018
    Delaney from Ooh La La made our wedding an absolute dream come true. I couldn't recommend her and Ooh La La enough! She made what could have been a stressful planning process so fun and enjoyable and made our wedding even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. From the very beginning, Delaney went above and beyond to make us feel listened to and cared for. She made us feel as though we were her only clients even though I know for a fact she is a very busy lady. She always made herself available and we felt so supported by her throughout the entire process. During the wedding day itself, Delaney and her assistant handled everything so perfectly, leaving my now husband and me without a care in the world, giving us the ability to focus on what we were there to do - get married! We can't thank Delaney and the Ooh La La team enough for giving us the most amazing wedding. We had the highest of expectations and they were all surpassed with flying colors. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect planner.
    S.w. Married on 08/25/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

It will never be possible for us to find the words to convey our gratitude to Lindsey. She fundamentally made the best day of our lives possible, and we are forever grateful.

Lindsey made us feel at ease from the day we met her. We were pretty clueless about planning a wedding and she patiently answered countless questions, and was ridiculously responsive via email. At our planning meeting she helped us to sort through numerous details we had not thought of, including guest flow and rentals. And she brilliantly designed schematics for each step of our wedding, and on the day of the wedding, she and her assistant executed them flawlessly. Lindsey was so patient and attentive to every request I had. We just looked at our wedding photos, and after crying and laughing through the powerful moments, we looked at the setup photos and it was unbelievable. No detail, no matter how small, was overlooked. Lindsey made every request I had come to life. Everything looked stunning. It exceeded all expectations and visions we had. All of our guests commented they have never attended a wedding that flowed so effortlessly--there was never a down moment. Everything was perfectly on time with the timeline, it was a miracle.

There were also countless small moments that guests didn't see where Lindsey was a life-saver: When I got a spot on my dress before the ceremony, Lindsey and her assistant were there with Shout Wipes and got it out. If I even touched my hair to make sure it was in place, Lindsey was there with a bobby pin. Lindsey orchestrated the first look of my dreams, and then supported me every moment until I walked down the aisle, perfectly queuing every every bridal party member. When a random person tried to let himself into our wedding Lindsey handled it before we even knew it was happening. When we had problems with our venue weeks before the wedding, Lindsey smoothed everything over and made sure everything worked out perfectly on the day of. When our limo company made a mistake and tried to charge us overtime Lindsey sent them home and made sure we were refunded while we were on our honeymoon, we didn't even have to send an email. Lindsey even brought the personal items we forgot to our getaway car and personally blew bubbles for us every step there.

Everyone will always tell you "something always goes wrong at weddings" but those people haven't worked with Lindsey. Lindsey has a true gift--while executing weddings flawlessly she brings a genuine joy to the most powerful moments in life. I had been deep in wedding details for a year, but on the actual day, because of Lindsey, we were able to enjoy and live every moment. At the end of the day, Lindsey gave us the greatest gift: the ability to be more in the moment than we have ever been on the day when it matters the most. We will treasure that priceless gift for the rest of our lives.
    Brittany Married on 08/17/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about Delaney and Ooh La La! We hired Delaney as a day of coordinator. She went above and beyond all our expectations. She was so willing to help and answer any questions we had. We are from out of town, and Delaney made it so easy to plan from afar. Delaney was quick to respond to emails, and was willing to set up as many phone calls as we needed to make us feel comfortable. She always provided great opinions and advice, from vendor recommendations to small details such as napkin folds. She is truly so talented at what she does! My fiance, myself, and our families could just enjoy the celebration knowing Delaney was taking care of everything! I would HIGHLY recommend Delaney and Ooh La La to any of my friends and family!
    Katie Married on 08/04/2018
    I wish there was a million star rating! I couldn't rave more about Delaney and what an amazing experience I had from start to finish during my wedding planning. Delaney took her time to carefully hear my vision, and truly brought it to life - my wedding was so much more beautiful than I expected, and I have her to thank for it! With Delaney's guidance and advice, I not only was able to curate and create the exact design and intricate details I had envisioned, but she made the rental process and vendor search effortless. The special connections that Ooh La La has with local vendors makes finding your "tribe" a piece of cake - they know so many amazing florists, DJ's, photographers, rental companies, etc., and everyone wants to work with them and their clients (the hardest part was choosing!). Wedding planning is A LOT of work, but with Delaney's help, I had such a fun and incredible time doing it. She always made herself available via text, e-mail, phone, or in person meetings whenever I needed assistance, and put all of my worries at ease. During the wedding festivities, I was able to completely enjoy my day and not think about anything but being married and celebrating because Delaney and her team handled everything so seamlessly and professionally. THANK YOU to Delaney and the entire Ooh La La Weddings & Events team for making my dream wedding come true! Ladies and Gents, look NO further - you have found your perfect planner!!
    Rebecca Married on 07/08/2018
    I was so blessed to have Lindsey H. as my planner and coordinator. Not only is she an incredibly kind person, but she is soooo good at what she does. No matter what hurdles came my way, she was so flexible and easy to work with. She made sure that everything was done in time and I felt so prepared before the big day thanks to Lindsey. Everyone warns you that there will be something that goes wrong on your wedding day, but with Lindsey as my person literally nothing went wrong. If I had to do it over again, I would hands down have Lindsey.
    Corinne Married on 06/23/2018
    Delaney was our wedding coordinator for our wedding- she did an UNREAL job. I typically am pretty relaxed but the day before I started getting wigged out by some last minute things and when I met with Delaney day of the rehearsal she put me immediately at ease!! She simply just took things out of my hands and with ease assured me it would get it done. Throughout the entire weekend she was so supportive and was on top of EVERYTHING she truly allowed me to just enjoy every moment and not have to think about anything else. She also was such a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding weekend but that weekend, she truly blew me away. After the weekend my parents kept saying how impressed they were with her professionalism and her talent! I can't thank her enough and you will be very pleased if you hire her, she truly has your back! She takes her job very seriously and does whatever she can to make your day be truly breathless. Thank you Delaney!!
    Jeffrey Married on 05/27/2018
    delaney is the best! she goes above and beyond, is always bright and energetic, and is on top of everything.
    Alyssa Married on 05/12/2018
    My husband and I were very lucky to get to work with Kaitlyn to plan our wedding at Tyge William Cellars in Sonoma, CA on May 12, 2018. The wedding planning process was made so smooth and we received so much help in planning our big day. We got recommended amazing vendors, who all worked hard to make our wedding special. Everything on our wedding day went perfect, thanks to Kaitlyn and her hard work. I cannot thank them enough for helping me plan the wedding I wanted. Our family and friends all truly enjoyed it and said how well everything went. We would highly recommend Ooh La La and Kaitlyn.