One Moment Hawai’i Reviews

6 | Honolulu, HI

6 Reviews for One Moment Hawai’i

Kayla S. · Married on 11/29/2020

Awesome Experience

I was super nervous about taking engagement photos because I don’t like taking pictures. Tristan did a great job making my fiancé and I feel very comfortable. I was praying for at least 3 good pictures, but we ended up liking so many that we had a difficult time narrowing it down for our wedding invites. Tristan gave us a few sneak peaks the next day and we had over 300 photos by the end of the week. We had such a great experience and we are looking forward to One Moment Hawaii taking our wedding photos and video! I highly recommend using this company. (They are also local!)

Sent on 07/20/2020

One Moment Hawai’i's reply:

Aloha Kayla! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you loved your photos & your experience with Tristan, our photographer. We look forward to working with you soon and capturing your wedding photos & video! Mahalo!

Teresa B. · Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Wedding photographers

This is THE BEST, most professional photographers/ videographers! You Must use them! Such a great experience!
    They captured our wedding on Oahu, Hawaii. They were so responsive, super friendly - arrived early and went above and beyond to meet our expectation for our wedding day.
    They came and were so respectful and friendly and helpful, took so many photos made the most professional beautiful wedding video and the quality of their photos is 100% professional. they are so friendly and responsive after the wedding and doing all kinds of amazing services for us still. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a good experience for your wedding or any occasion. They were all experts.
    we will definitely be using them again for different occasions in Hawaii.
    They made our wedding day and memories after so special forever.
    they really take their time and make you feel very comfortable while shooting and do whatever you want. Very accommodating

Sent on 11/10/2020

One Moment Hawai’i's reply:

Aloha Teresa, thank you so much for your review! We loved capturing your special day. We are glad youʻve enjoyed your experience with our photography & videography and customer service. Congratulations again and take care!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca L. · Married on 01/10/2020

Looked for a last minute photographer for marriage ceremony on Oahu

Really enjoyed working with One Moment Hawai’i. Not only did our pictures turn out amazing but they were such great people to interact with. Highly recommend them and wish them the best!

Sent on 07/28/2020

One Moment Hawai’i's reply:

Aloha Rebecca! Congratulations again and thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you love your photos and that youʻve had a great experience with us. We hope to work with you both some time in the future! Mahalo!

Briana F. · Married on 09/19/2019

Destination wedding success

Not only did One Moment Hawai’i work with my budget, they exceeded my expectations with my wedding video! So glad they captured our beautiful day for years to come! I often find myself watching our video, and am so grateful for them! Mahalo One Moment Hawai’i, you guys are talented and awesome!

Sent on 07/20/2020

One Moment Hawai’i's reply:

Aloha Briana! Thank you so much for your feedback. This helps many future couples know what they will be getting if they decide to book with us. We are glad you enjoy your wedding video and that you’ll get to cherish your special day for many more years! We would love to work with you folks again if you ever visit Hawaii again. Mahalo and take care!
  • Arthur

Arthur V. · Married on 02/17/2019

Great Crew

This crew was awesome. They make you feel comfortable and are open to ideas (Input/feedback) that help capture that special moment. Great bunch of guys and always professional. Loved how everything came out.

Sent on 07/21/2020

One Moment Hawai’i's reply:

Aloha Arthur! Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed working with our media crew. Thank you for allowing us to capture your special day. Mahalo and take care!