One Heart Personalized Ceremonies Reviews

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 6
One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 7

Rasha Altidoka · Married on 01/12/2019

Professionalism Personalization and

We had a big task ahead of us...organizing a wedding in less than 6 months! We scoured the wedding sites for great reviews and over and over again One Heart was top-rated. When we met Mark, we knew why. His calming demeanor and professionalism helped guide us during this whirlwind time. We met in person and just talked -- about us, about our cat, something about football that I tuned out -- what it was was natural and easy. Over the course of several weeks we continued our conversations, we talked some more, filled out a questionnaire and then Mark got to work on his personalized ceremony. He took into consideration everything - things we didn't even consider - like the sensitivity of two faiths coming together and two cultures needing to find balance. He found that beautiful space within. The end result was a thoughtful and inspiring ceremony that joined our family and friends in the most compelling way. It was truly special to work with Mark and we highly recommend his services to any couple tying the knot.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 8

Sheryl Santi · Married on 12/23/2018

Fabulous Wedding Officiate

Once again Norma from One Heart Ceremony provided us with a one of a kind wedding experience. 16 years ago she married my son, Justin, now she officiated at my wedding. Her passion, caring and expertise made our ceremony not only personal but so enjoyable for everyone in attendance. What a gem and so easy to work with.

Sent on 01/14/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

What an honor to officiate at yet another joyous occasion in your family! Warmest congratulations to you and to Max!
  • Y

Yuki · Married on 11/16/2018

Highly recommend

We were so fortunate to have Norma Moutal as our wedding officiant.
    From start to finish, the process was personalized and organized. Her professionalism and ability to get things done were second to none.
    She spent quality time with us throughout the planning process to ensure that our vision would come to fruition. Norma was able to meet via facetime at a time that was convenient for us, was responsive via email, and had a detailed process. She helped us create a wedding ceremony that was unique and highlighted each of our cultures. She was such a pleasure to work with and coordinated with our vendors for a stress- free wedding day. Norma was sensitive to our needs and wishes, and delivered expertly. Our guests thought she was a family friend!
    We had the moment of our lives and Norma was a big part in making it a memorable day. We would highly recommend Norma to any couple looking to create a purely unique and meaningful ceremony.

Sent on 01/29/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

The pleasure was all mine! What an honor to know you and to have worked with the two of you. Officiating on your special day was a privilege and I sincerely appreciate your kind words. Norma

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Cannot Thank Mark Enough!

What can my husband and I say about how wonderful Mark is?

When we were searching for a wedding officiant, we had originally interviewed someone else and we both left feeling underwhelmed. We scheduled an appointment with Mark and knew immediately that upon meeting him that he would be the man that married us!

During our initial interview, Mark spent time getting to know us, our families, our traditions and everything else important to us. He felt like a friend + family member after the first meeting. We come from different backgrounds (I am Jewish, my husband’s family is from Ireland). Mark was so careful about honoring the traditions from both of our families equally.

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful and felt so uniquely “us”. Members from both sides of our family complimented us, our beautiful vows & Mark’s amazing ceremony.

Mark, we cannot thank you enough for your part in our special day. You are such a warm and genuine person! We are forever grateful and would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone looking to plan their wedding ❤️.

Love,
    Jennifer & Martin

Sent on 03/07/2019

Meredith · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

The first phone call I had with Mark sealed the deal for me. I thought he was very professional and clearly had over 30 years of experience creating ceremonies for people. He created a beautiful unique ceremony for us. As we said our vows, we had our hands joined with a ribbon to symbolize "tying the knot." Also, he was good at giving us quiet instructions while at the altar which made it seem like we knew what we were doing. So many of my guests came up to me during the cocktail hour and commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony he created.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Robyn · Married on 10/07/2018

Norma was amazing. She wrote us a completely personal, unique ceremony that was everything that we wanted it to be. She really got to know us during the planning phase, and the questionnaires she had us fill out was so thoughtful and really made us stop and think about what we wanted. We got so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and how great Norma was. Thank you Norma!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • heather

heather · Married on 10/06/2018

Had such a great experience!

Me and my Husband were in the search for an officiant who would give us a fun, sentimental and memorable ceremony and we found just that with Norma. From the very beginning Norma was attentive, responsive and easy to work with. She listened to who were were as people and made sure she put all of that and more into our ceremony. Norma was very kind and dealt with my MANY questions I had through out the whole process without a blink of an eye. She was there for us the day of with all of our nerves and jitters and managed to keep us calm and make us smile. She eased through the ceremony like a pro and even made due with the poor lighting she was given as our ceremony was outside and got dark quick. Thank you Norma for giving us such a wonderful experience that we will carry with us for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Aimee · Married on 10/05/2018

Norma was amazing. She was the officiant of a friend's wedding, and I fell in love with her warmth and ceremony and hired her for my wedding. This was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Thank you Norma for everything!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Aimee and Adam. Thank you sincerely for the honor of officiating for you at your ceremony. Writing the ceremony for you and seeing your reaction and the reaction of your family and friends on wedding day was a joy for me. Wishing you every possible happiness now and always, Norma
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 09/22/2018

Norma tailored made a beautiful ceremony!

Norma wrote a beautiful, personal, and unique ceremony for us-we chose the Autumn Equinox as our date to celebrate the fall bounty and she tied this in without being over the top or hokey. Throughout the process she was good at communication and easy to get in touch with, she reviewed our vows and sent our marriage certificate in promptly. Any questions I had after the wedding she has also answered quickly for me. Everyone at our wedding is still complimenting how beautiful and original our wedding ceremony was. The day of the wedding she was professional and calm and did a great job of making things run smoothly.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful ceremony

Norma at One Heart Personlized ceremonies was wonderful to work with and our ceremony was different and special as I hoped it would be. Our meetings were always enjoyable and she was very inviting and welcoming each time. We had an outdoor wedding and the weather decided to be uncooperative which led to our ceremony being under the pavilion instead of out in the open over looking the valley of trees at our venue. Norma’s ceremony was beautifully written and I was in awe the entire time and my husband and I couldn’t have been happier despite the rainy forecast. We definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 10/22/2018

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Alicia and Eddie, it was a pleasure working with you and an honor to officiate for you on your special day. The rain didn't dampen the love and joy in the air at Emmerich Tree Farms on your special day!

Natia · Married on 09/07/2018

Thank you for the beautiful ceremony, Mark!

Mark was absolutely wonderful! He created the most beautiful ceremony we could have wished for. We received so many compliments about the ceremony from our guests. He was extremely easy going and attentive from our first email to the very end. We met with him twice prior to the wedding. The first time was an introduction, he went into details of the process and he answered all of our questions. We shared our story with him and really connected. By the time we parted ways we knew we wanted to move forward with him. Prior to our 2nd meeting, we each filled out a questionnaire that he used to put our ceremony together, and he did an amazing job. We went over all the details during our 2nd meeting and we were really looking forward to having him conduct our ceremony. He communicated very clearly with our family and other vendors and made sure everything ran smoothly without us having to worry about a thing. He was extremely patient throughout the entire process and we cannot recommend him enough, you will be extremely happy having Mark at your wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Lizabeth · Married on 07/27/2018

Absolutely Beautiful Wedding Ceremony!

Mark was wonderful to work with. He had great ideas when it came to how and what to say at the ceremony and perfectly incorporated personal parts of our relationship into the words he spoke. We really wanted the ceremony to feel personal to our love story and he made sure we did that. Many of the guests at our wedding commented on how amazing he was. He more than lived up to our expectations. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 9

Liz Carroll · Married on 07/21/2018

Beautiful ceremony!

Working with Mark Giller on our wedding ceremony was the most seamless experience we could have asked for! Having our ceremony be representative of who we are as a couple and also include our family and friends was so important to us and Mark worked closely with us to accomplish just that! We received so many compliments afterwards and couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

MARK! What an incredible experience! From the initial meeting to the day of reading, you truly outdid yourself. I cried from start to finish, with our first reading and day of; he was able to capture the intimate moments while engaging our guests in our life story. I could not speak more highly of Mark and his services. He takes his time to really get to know the couple and crafts a ceremony entirely custom to you. You will NOT be disappointed with One Heart Ceremonies, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mark and Norma!

Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 10
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 11
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 12

Alex · Married on 06/30/2018

Mark was absolutely incredible as our Wedding Officiant! He really took the time to get KNOW us personally, and in the end, it felt like he had been our Minister for years!!! He was so thoughtful and kind and went above and beyond to help make our Ceremony the most special it could possibly be. It was so us, so specific to our relationship and our dreams for our future. We are honored to have had him!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 13
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 14

Julie · Married on 06/17/2018

My husband and I worked with Norma from One Heart Personalized Ceremonies for our ceremony and she did not disappoint!! Norma was truly fantastic and invited us into her home to discuss our vision and what we wanted our ceremony to portray. Norma is very professional, organized and thoughtful! We first met with Norma about 10 months before our wedding to discuss our thoughts for the ceremony and put down the initial deposit. Based off of her numerous amazing reviews and then after meeting her we knew we needed her to officiate our wedding.
    She sent us home with a very thorough questionnaire which helped us tremendously think and write about our relationship, friendship, soon to be marriage, family and future with one another. She truly wanted to get to know us and make our ceremony very personalized. She also asked if we wanted to incorporate any religious traditions to the ceremony as both my husband and I grew up practicing different religions. She had recommended that we each pour wine into a glass and take as sip and my husband also wanted to stomp on a glass at the end of our ceremony. Norma had personally reached out to our wedding venue to make sure they would have everything we needed available to make all of this happen for us.
    As the wedding was getting closer we met with her about a month before to go over what she had come up with for our ceremony based off of our questionnaires. She had both my husband in I in tears because of how beautiful, truthful and genuine the ceremony she put together for us was. We could see how much thought and time went into our ceremony and we are so thankful everything Norma has done for us! She is truly amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2018

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Hello Julie and Jason and thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy that you found the ceremony that I crafted for you to be balanced and meaningful not only for the two of you, but also for your family and friends. This being the second ceremony I have officiated in Jason's family made this even more special for me and I am deeply honored to have been invited to share yet another joyous moment in your family. Norma

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2018

Everyone kept telling us throughout the reception how beautiful the ceremony was and how great Norma was; even the musicians. Norma made the whole process easy and fun. She listened to what we wanted included (and not included) and made it flow wonderfully. Instead of doing a unity candle since we were outside for the ceremony, she suggested building a bouquet to symbolize our families and lives joining and growing together. It was so unique and perfect. One Heart Personalized Ceremonies is the best name since that is exactly what the do!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 15
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 16
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 17
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 18
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 19

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for placing your trust in me. Truly an honor to know you, to have worked with you and to have officiated for you at your ceremony yesterday. Keep in touch as your lives unfold, Norma

Hannah · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband David and I were married by Norma a few weeks ago in New York City. Norma arrived and it felt like we knew each other for years. Norma helped us to write a wonderful personal and thoughtful ceremony. Our guests laughed and cried by her touching words. She worked with us so our wedding was what we wanted. All my guests said the ceromony was wonderful and that Norma was able to be understood easily.

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/08/2018

Norma officiated our wedding back in june. She did an amazing job! She worked with us to make it intimate and peraonalized! I loved it!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    One Heart Personalized Ceremonies 20

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Mark to officiate our wedding and are so happy that we did! We had been looking for the right person, someone who connected with us, and at our first meeting together, we completely hit of off with him and we knew he was our guy! He is very professional and such a nice man, we really enjoyed working with him! He really took the time to get to know us and put so much time & work into creating such a personal ceremony for us! It was perfect! Our family and wedding guests all told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony and how beautiful it was. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding ceremony so special. It was the Best day of our lives! Michelle & Francesco

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kyle · Married on 05/12/2018

Norma our officiant was one of the best decisions we made as a couple. We were impressed by the attention to detail Norma gave to our special day. The ways in which she was able to eloquently narrate our ceremony made everyone present witness to how important this day was to us. Most vendors will not give you the amount of personalized attention Norma gave to us, and the product of that dedication came with a beautiful ceremony which was the first thing all my family members raved about. I could not more highly recommend Norma and Mark if you wish to make sure your day is exactly how you vision it.

Sent on 06/06/2018

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

You have touched my heart with your kind words and by inviting me to preside at your ceremony. Please keep in touch as your life together unfolds.

Andrew · Married on 05/12/2018

I could go on and on about how great the experience was with Mark. Professional, courteous, genuine, caring and just outstanding. He really made everything smooth and we had 1 less thing to worry about. Our guests loved him as well. It was great how he customized the whole experience for us. I would without a doubt recommend him. Just Awesome!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Taryn · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I were recently married by Norma from One Heart Personalized Ceremonies, she did an incredible and beautiful job officiating our ceremony. She was so amazing and helpful throughout wedding planning and was always there to answer any questions we had. She really helped make our ceremony so special and perfect for us! We really felt all of the love in the room and we’re so touched by all of Norma’s special and personalized words. She is amazing! Thank you Norma!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Dear Taryn and Adam,

Thank you with all my heart for inviting me into your lives as well as to preside at your ceremony. Norma

Michael · Married on 04/20/2018

A wonderful team to work with. Mark was very personable helped us create a ceremony that was very memorable. Our guests all commented how we had.such a beautiful and touching ceremony. Mark worked with us to get all of the logistics down including the timing and order or our very large wedding party. Very flexible in meeting your needs

Sent on 08/11/2018