204 Reviews for One Heart Personalized Ceremonies

Rehearsal (4)
Civil Union (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
204 One Heart Personalized Ceremonies Reviews

My husband and I worked with Norma from One Heart Personalized Ceremonies for our ceremony and she did not disappoint!! Norma was truly fantastic and invited us into her home to discuss our vision and what we wanted our ceremony to portray. Norma is very professional, organized and thoughtful! We first met with Norma about 10 months before our wedding to discuss our thoughts for the ceremony and put down the initial deposit. Based off of her numerous amazing reviews and then after meeting her we knew we needed her to officiate our wedding.
She sent us home with a very thorough questionnaire which helped us tremendously think and write about our relationship, friendship, soon to be marriage, family and future with one another. She truly wanted to get to know us and make our ceremony very personalized. She also asked if we wanted to incorporate any religious traditions to the ceremony as both my husband and I grew up practicing different religions. She had recommended that we each pour wine into a glass and take as sip and my husband also wanted to stomp on a glass at the end of our ceremony. Norma had personally reached out to our wedding venue to make sure they would have everything we needed available to make all of this happen for us.
As the wedding was getting closer we met with her about a month before to go over what she had come up with for our ceremony based off of our questionnaires. She had both my husband in I in tears because of how beautiful, truthful and genuine the ceremony she put together for us was. We could see how much thought and time went into our ceremony and we are so thankful everything Norma has done for us! She is truly amazing!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, No Denomination

Everyone kept telling us throughout the reception how beautiful the ceremony was and how great Norma was; even the musicians. Norma made the whole process easy and fun. She listened to what we wanted included (and not included) and made it flow wonderfully. Instead of doing a unity candle since we were outside for the ceremony, she suggested building a bouquet to symbolize our families and lives joining and growing together. It was so unique and perfect. One Heart Personalized Ceremonies is the best name since that is exactly what the do!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/10/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, Licensed, Counseling

My husband David and I were married by Norma a few weeks ago in New York City. Norma arrived and it felt like we knew each other for years. Norma helped us to write a wonderful personal and thoughtful ceremony. Our guests laughed and cried by her touching words. She worked with us so our wedding was what we wanted. All my guests said the ceromony was wonderful and that Norma was able to be understood easily.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Norma officiated our wedding back in june. She did an amazing job! She worked with us to make it intimate and peraonalized! I loved it!

Profile Picture Francesca, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We hired Mark to officiate our wedding and are so happy that we did! We had been looking for the right person, someone who connected with us, and at our first meeting together, we completely hit of off with him and we knew he was our guy! He is very professional and such a nice man, we really enjoyed working with him! He really took the time to get to know us and put so much time & work into creating such a personal ceremony for us! It was perfect! Our family and wedding guests all told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony and how beautiful it was. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding ceremony so special. It was the Best day of our lives! Michelle & Francesco

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Norma our officiant was one of the best decisions we made as a couple. We were impressed by the attention to detail Norma gave to our special day. The ways in which she was able to eloquently narrate our ceremony made everyone present witness to how important this day was to us. Most vendors will not give you the amount of personalized attention Norma gave to us, and the product of that dedication came with a beautiful ceremony which was the first thing all my family members raved about. I could not more highly recommend Norma and Mark if you wish to make sure your day is exactly how you vision it.

Profile Picture Kyle, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I could go on and on about how great the experience was with Mark. Professional, courteous, genuine, caring and just outstanding. He really made everything smooth and we had 1 less thing to worry about. Our guests loved him as well. It was great how he customized the whole experience for us. I would without a doubt recommend him. Just Awesome!

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were recently married by Norma from One Heart Personalized Ceremonies, she did an incredible and beautiful job officiating our ceremony. She was so amazing and helpful throughout wedding planning and was always there to answer any questions we had. She really helped make our ceremony so special and perfect for us! We really felt all of the love in the room and we’re so touched by all of Norma’s special and personalized words. She is amazing! Thank you Norma!

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Jewish

A wonderful team to work with. Mark was very personable helped us create a ceremony that was very memorable. Our guests all commented how we had.such a beautiful and touching ceremony. Mark worked with us to get all of the logistics down including the timing and order or our very large wedding party. Very flexible in meeting your needs

Profile Picture Michael, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have been happier with Mark Giller as our wedding officiant. We loved him right off the bat -- his easygoing manner, his knowledge of the process, his catering to our wishes, his ideas. He composed a personalized, pitch-perfect ceremony and delivered it with such aplomb that we received many compliments on him. If we could do it all over again, Mark would still be our choice.

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was awesome! Our wedding was quite last minute so we were lucky to get him! We are from New Orleans so he Skyped us ahead of time to get to know us and learn all the personal details. The ceremony was flawless and Mark was a true professional! Thanks, Mark for making our ceremony so very special!

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark was a wonderful officiant! He took the time to meet with us, get to know us, and discuss the kind of ceremony we wanted to create. He guided us through all aspects of the ceremony, from the content to logistics. Mark was respectful of our preferences and our vision for the day. We ended up with a ceremony that felt personalized to us as a couple and true to who we are. We received SO many compliments from guests who were moved during the ceremony, saying that it was unique, warm, and personal. We recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Jewish, No Denomination

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mark! We were referred to him by a friend who also used One Heart for their wedding ceremony and from our first meeting he was a joy to work with. He took so much time and effort to ensure that he really got to know us and the type of ceremony we wanted. Although our ceremony took place at our venue, my husband and I are both Catholic and so we did want a touch of religion present in the ceremony. Mark did a wonderful job of executing a ceremony that was truly a reflection of ourselves. We received so many compliments from our guests throughout the cocktail hour and reception. Thank you Mark for all you did in making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Casey, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Norma was incredible to work with and made our wedding ceremony extremely special! She was responsive and helpful in the overall wedding planning process. We love Norma and highly recommend for any ceremony!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

We decided Mark was for us within our first conversation, he is attentive, professional and we are excited to start the planning process of our ceremony for next year! We come from Catholic and Christian backgrounds and knew an interfaith minister would be the best of both worlds while keeping to our own idea of what our ceremony should look like.

Profile Picture User5433927, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Mark was an absolute joy to work with! We loved him. He made our ceremony so beautiful and simple yet very personalized. When I glanced at our guests they had huge smiles on their faces and seemed very into our ceremony. That's how you know we had a great officiant. Each time we met he made us feel so comfortable and really listened to our opinions. Thanks so much for making this an easy process!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony, Licensed

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies truly deliver on their name! Norma spent the time and took the effort to learn about us and incorporated our details into a warm, engaging and meaningful ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were married 8/26/17 at the Ink48 Hotel in NYC with Norma officiating. We chose her because we felt very comfortable with her right away. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and genuinely cared about getting to know us. The ceremony she wrote was very personalized and moving. Our guests all commented what a beautiful ceremony it was. The perfect day and Norma was a big part of it!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We will be forever thankful for finding Mark and One heart ceremonies! He was so professional and overall great person! He worked with us through every detail. The ceremony he put together couldn't have been any more perfect! We have been married for a week now and still talking about what a great job he did with us! Strongly recommend to anybody that does not know where to start with this whole process!:)

Profile Picture Carlos, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Norma married us in August in Poughkeepsie. She is a very sweet woman and really had a heartfelt approach and genuine interest in our story, relationship, and ceremony. She was very knowledgeable and helped us craft a custom ceremony to meet all of our needs and what we were looking for. She had great ideas of certain rituals and readings to include and was able to combine traditions from our mixed faith backgrounds. We were looking for a very personalized ceremony and she nailed it. She even asked for a photograph of us to look at while writing our ceremony. Her fee was very reasonable for a custom ceremony especially compared to other officiants we found in our search. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ross, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend One Heart for a unique and personalized ceremony. My husband and I were married last weekend at the Highlands Country Club by Norma Mortal from One Heart ceremonies. From our first meeting with Norma our nerves and excitement were meet with a calm reassurrance from Norma that she would create a personalized and unique ceremony that encaptured our relationship. Through our meetings, emails and phone calls Norma was consummate professional with her many years of knowledge and experience being apparently obvious. We were amazed at the personalized and touching ceremony she created for us which includes a special roll for my now step-daughter and other family members. We never could have imagined how perfect it was. Thank you Norma for making our special day that much more meaningful and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Trish, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark performed our ceremony on 7/22/2017 and he did an amazing job. He took the time to really understand what values are most important to my husband and me. He really listened and was able to convey who we are in our ceremony. All of our guests commented that the vibe of the ceremony truly matched our personalities. Mark was on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend One Heart Ceremonies.

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Thank you One Heart Personalized Ceremonies and Mark Giller for a wonderful ceremony, it was truly personalized, touching and beyond our expectations. Working with Mark was an amazing experience, from start to finish - it was very professional, yet very personal. We have heard from our guests that this was one of the best ceremonies they have ever witnessed. Once again thank you Mark for helping us make our dream come true!!!

Best,
Marijela & Steven

Profile Picture Marijela, 7/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had the pleasure of having Norma officiate our wedding. Norma is very professional and makes you feel comfortable right from the beginning. After our first meeting, my husband and I knew right away that we wanted Norma to be our officiant. Our ceremony was beautiful, and was a great reflection of my husband and I. It was everything we could have dreamed of. Our families had nothing but great things to say. Many stated that is was a memorable ceremony thanks to Norma. Not only was the ceremony amazing, but she also helped to keep us calm as there was a slight change of plans due to rain.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews