191 Reviews for One Heart Personalized Ceremonies

Rehearsal (2)
Civil Union (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
191 One Heart Personalized Ceremonies Reviews

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mark! We were referred to him by a friend who also used One Heart for their wedding ceremony and from our first meeting he was a joy to work with. He took so much time and effort to ensure that he really got to know us and the type of ceremony we wanted. Although our ceremony took place at our venue, my husband and I are both Catholic and so we did want a touch of religion present in the ceremony. Mark did a wonderful job of executing a ceremony that was truly a reflection of ourselves. We received so many compliments from our guests throughout the cocktail hour and reception. Thank you Mark for all you did in making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Casey, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Norma was incredible to work with and made our wedding ceremony extremely special! She was responsive and helpful in the overall wedding planning process. We love Norma and highly recommend for any ceremony!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

We decided Mark was for us within our first conversation, he is attentive, professional and we are excited to start the planning process of our ceremony for next year! We come from Catholic and Christian backgrounds and knew an interfaith minister would be the best of both worlds while keeping to our own idea of what our ceremony should look like.

Profile Picture User5433927, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies truly deliver on their name! Norma spent the time and took the effort to learn about us and incorporated our details into a warm, engaging and meaningful ceremony.

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were married 8/26/17 at the Ink48 Hotel in NYC with Norma officiating. We chose her because we felt very comfortable with her right away. You can tell she really enjoys what she does and genuinely cared about getting to know us. The ceremony she wrote was very personalized and moving. Our guests all commented what a beautiful ceremony it was. The perfect day and Norma was a big part of it!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We will be forever thankful for finding Mark and One heart ceremonies! He was so professional and overall great person! He worked with us through every detail. The ceremony he put together couldn't have been any more perfect! We have been married for a week now and still talking about what a great job he did with us! Strongly recommend to anybody that does not know where to start with this whole process!:)

Profile Picture Carlos, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Norma married us in August in Poughkeepsie. She is a very sweet woman and really had a heartfelt approach and genuine interest in our story, relationship, and ceremony. She was very knowledgeable and helped us craft a custom ceremony to meet all of our needs and what we were looking for. She had great ideas of certain rituals and readings to include and was able to combine traditions from our mixed faith backgrounds. We were looking for a very personalized ceremony and she nailed it. She even asked for a photograph of us to look at while writing our ceremony. Her fee was very reasonable for a custom ceremony especially compared to other officiants we found in our search. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ross, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend One Heart for a unique and personalized ceremony. My husband and I were married last weekend at the Highlands Country Club by Norma Mortal from One Heart ceremonies. From our first meeting with Norma our nerves and excitement were meet with a calm reassurrance from Norma that she would create a personalized and unique ceremony that encaptured our relationship. Through our meetings, emails and phone calls Norma was consummate professional with her many years of knowledge and experience being apparently obvious. We were amazed at the personalized and touching ceremony she created for us which includes a special roll for my now step-daughter and other family members. We never could have imagined how perfect it was. Thank you Norma for making our special day that much more meaningful and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Trish, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mark performed our ceremony on 7/22/2017 and he did an amazing job. He took the time to really understand what values are most important to my husband and me. He really listened and was able to convey who we are in our ceremony. All of our guests commented that the vibe of the ceremony truly matched our personalities. Mark was on time, professional and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend One Heart Ceremonies.

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Thank you One Heart Personalized Ceremonies and Mark Giller for a wonderful ceremony, it was truly personalized, touching and beyond our expectations. Working with Mark was an amazing experience, from start to finish - it was very professional, yet very personal. We have heard from our guests that this was one of the best ceremonies they have ever witnessed. Once again thank you Mark for helping us make our dream come true!!!

Best,
Marijela & Steven

Profile Picture Marijela, 7/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had the pleasure of having Norma officiate our wedding. Norma is very professional and makes you feel comfortable right from the beginning. After our first meeting, my husband and I knew right away that we wanted Norma to be our officiant. Our ceremony was beautiful, and was a great reflection of my husband and I. It was everything we could have dreamed of. Our families had nothing but great things to say. Many stated that is was a memorable ceremony thanks to Norma. Not only was the ceremony amazing, but she also helped to keep us calm as there was a slight change of plans due to rain.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Jewish, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

We had the absolute pleasure and honor of having Mark Giller from One Heart Ceremonies as our wedding officiant on June 24th, 2017. After attending several weddings over the past year where people used their friends as their officiants, it became very clear to us that we wanted an expert. My husband and I wanted a planned and professional yet emotional ceremony. We first looked to our venue’s recommended vendor list for officiants and there was One Heart Ceremonies at the very top. After doing some research, it became very apparent that we wanted to pursue something with Mark. Not only were the reviews extremely positive but after our first meeting with him we could tell instantly that he would be a great choice. He really took the time to talk to us and get to know us as a couple and individuals. Over the next 9 months, he had each of us fill out extensive questionnaires separately without showing each other. This really helped Mark get to know us on a personal level and prepare the most beautiful ceremony for us. He was detailed, enthusiastic, passionate, and eloquent, while professional, personable, and engaging. Mark exceeded our expectations. His writing was heartfelt and beautiful as if he had known us throughout the course of our entire relationship; he had us all laughing and crying. All of our friends and family raved about our ceremony and many even thought that Mark had known us a long time. Mark facilitated a totally customized and original wedding ceremony and we could not be happier with the outcome or recommend him and One Heart Personalized Ceremonies highly enough!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Mark and Norma are completely professional event officiants. This past Sunday they performed our wedding ceremony. We are an older couple with past marriages and a blended family. They spoke to our history, our family members and our future together. The ceremony was warm and touching with humor and love throughout. In the weeks leading up to the wedding they were available to council us, help us with our vows, and offer suggestions for our ceremony. We are so lucky to have worked with them and recommend them without reservation.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark officiated our wedding in May, and we could not have been happier! Mark was wonderful to work with, from the preparation to the ceremony. He put so much thought and effort into the process that the end result was absolutely incredible. It was really important to us to have the ceremony symbolize love and he was able to capture this beautifully. His personal and heartfelt approach set the tone for our entire wedding as guests came up to us to share how incredible our ceremony was.

Profile Picture Elle, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mark did an amazing job from preparation to the ceremony. A pleasure to work with and i highly recommend him. Very nice and professional and nearly every guest commented to me on how great of a job he did. Thanks again Mark!

Profile Picture JOhn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Norma was wonderful. We met with several other officiants before her and none were anywhere near as warm and caring. We knew instantly that she would be the one. She was very open and flexible. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted (personalized but without us having to speak much). Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Stavros, 5/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

We had the pleasure of working with Mark on our wedding ceremony and it was perfect! He listened to what we wanted and he made it so personal. It helped that we met with Mark twice to discuss and we even got a preview of the ceremony minus some words of wisdom that Mark kept secret until the day of our wedding. He managed to incorporate our guests into the ceremony but also made my husband and I feel like we were the only ones there. It is so evident that Mark loves what he does and takes pride in being there with couples on one of the most special days of their lives. I can't recommend Mark enough. My guests loved him as much as we did!

Profile Picture Jessie, 4/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Single Religion

Mark was the best! We really enjoyed working with him - he created a truly personalized and heartwarming ceremony for us. We received a lot of compliments immediately following the ceremony about how thoughtful and enjoyable his ceremony was. In particular, he challenged us to think through the most special moments of our relationship to share with our wedding guests. The process was organized, Mark was very accessible and flexible, and I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in an officiant.

Profile Picture George, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Mark was truly a pleasure. Although it may seem cliche, Mark's beautiful ceremony truly was the highlight of the wedding. Mark exceeded our-and all of our guests-expectations, to the point wherein our friends were asking for his contact information in order to perform their ceremonies.

We had unique challenges and concerns, and Mark met them all head-on and performed perfectly. I cannot recommend Mark and One Heart Ceremonies enough.

Profile Picture celeste, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The response on repeat during & after our wedding was that it was the most personal and heartfelt wedding that person had attended. A large part of that was due to Mark, who really spends time getting to know you and writing something extremely fitted to you as a couple. He is a wonderfully nice and intelligent man who we spent s lively time preparing with for our big day, and who had many great suggestions for gestures, rituals, and readings we could add to the ceremony. These people really stand out, and could not be happier about our experience because they go above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough if you're looking for something really special.

Profile Picture Daniela, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Norma was AMAZING. When my husband proposed to me, we quickly chose Norma to officiate our ceremony. From day one, she made us feel comfortable and listened carefully to our vision for our wedding. She took the time to get to know us and used what she learned to help create the perfect ceremony. In addition to creating the perfect ceremony, Norma took the time to collaborate with our venue and band to make sure everyone was on the same page. All of our wedding guests, could not believe how PERFECT the ceremony was and how wonderful Norma was. We are so happy that Norma helped us start our life as a married couple. We highly recommend that you give Norma a call; you will not regret it. Thank you.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/31/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Mark was amazing! Alex and I both feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to meet Mark & have him officiate our wedding! He really took the time to get to know us & the ceremony was so thoughtful & heartfelt. He was just awesome! Highly Highly Highly recommended. Thank you Mark!! xo, Jayne & Alex

Profile Picture Jayne, 12/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When preparing for my big day, the one thing that I feared the most was having either the officiant "steal the show" or completely mess up... which I have seen both happen. We 100% lucked out when we choose Norma. She was a consummate professional and surprised me how easy she made the entire process. From our first consultation to the day of, she made us feel at ease and even helped me with my minor freakout before the main event. While she made sure not to steal the show, I had a couple of dozen guests ask who she was and how did we find her. I would 100% recommend her services to anyone who is thinking about getting married, it will be the best and easiest decision you can make!

Profile Picture Ben, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Jewish, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Norma came highly recommended to my husband and I. I can see why! She is personable, accommodating and lovely! She took the time to get to know my husband and I and make our ceremony special for all involved. Many of our guests commented on the fact that it was the nicest ceremonies that they had been to. Thank you Norma!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/26/16, 1 Review