One Heart Personalized Ceremonies Reviews

285 Reviews for One Heart Personalized Ceremonies

• Ciara

Ciara C. · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Fantastic!

Mark gave us exactly what we wanted for our quick elopement during COVID. He was easy to communicate with, attentive to our needs and even waited patiently when we had to run back home for the marriage license! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie B. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Mark is Amazing! Made the Ceremony Special!

From the very first inquiry through the ceremony to even post-ceremony, Mark was very professional & very sweet! He listened to our wants for our special day and included personal touches, sayings into our ceremony that really resonated with us as a couple! He's so personable and a great guy! Would totally recommend!

Jason B. · Married on 06/11/2021

Would highly recommend

Norma was the officiant for my wedding and she was AWESOME! She was very responsive and was incredibly easy to set up a time to chat with. We spoke with her mostly after work, close to 7pm, and we really appreciated her flexibility. Norma did a great job commanding the room and focusing on the love between the both of us at our ceremony. Neither my wife nor I are very religious and Norma did a great job learning about us before the wedding enough to accurately portray our love story to all our guests at the ceremony.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Stacey

Stacey S. · Married on 05/08/2021

Best of the best

Norma recently officiated our wedding. She's also officiated for my brother in law and then naming of their two children. Not only is Norma the kindest person I've ever met, she's professional, personal, and really took the time to get to know us as a couple. We received so many compliments on her ceremony. Her ceremony was a perfect mix of the religion, culture, family, and love - just like we wanted. She truly listened to what we wanted and delivered a very meaningful and personal ceremony that we'll cherish forever.

Sent on 05/18/2021

Mahaffrin · Married on 02/14/2021

Best decision!

We made the best decision in getting Mark to officiate our wedding. He truly highlighted the ceremony with his professional knowledge of officiating a wedding as well as being extremely warm and making us feel happy.
    From the time we started communicating with him for the wedding, he offered us seamless communication. We did a video call before the wedding to discuss the ceremony and his valuable inputs helped us a lot on the big day. He organised everything for us including the paperwork and we therefore were not stressed at all. At last we actually feel that we could have not asked for someone better and to have him being happy and joyous and inclusive during our vows just made it the best experience. We got married in the middle of a pandemic and I would definitely recommend him to be a part of your big day, anytime of the year, any situation.

Sent on 04/08/2021

Cha M. · Married on 02/12/2021

Our Mini Filipino Pandemic Wedding

My husband and I are very lucky to have Norma officiate our wedding. Our ceremony was part of the many that took place during the pandemic and Norma made sure we’d have a very memorable one despite and in-spite of it . I love how detailed and personalized it was to our love story that it felt like Norma has known us since day one. She made sure to include Filipino traditions and to include our love for our families. Our vows cannot be more accurate to how we envision our life as a married couple. With just a month of preparation and solely based on emails, calls, and texts, Norma was part of God’s gift to us to have a very meaningful celebration. I couldnt have had a better person to officiate our wedding. Thank you, Norma and One Heart Personalized Ceremonies! 🤍

Sent on 06/06/2021

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Charmaine for your kind words and for the honor of working with the two of you. Officiating for you on your special day at 14 and Hudson in Piermont, NY. was a privilege and a joy for me. Wishing you love and happiness always, Norma
  • Evelyn

Evelyn S. · Married on 02/10/2021

Beyond Blessed to have found Norma

This was a second marriage for myself and my spouse. That being said we were not able to be married in the Church. I was disappointed and had no idea how to find an officiant. So I googled...and started an online process. Norma got back to me very quickly. We spoke briefly on the phone about how the process worked and made an appt. to meet in person. I was skeptical at first, my traditional side thought it should be a man that married us. But when we met Norma I felt and immediate connection with her. As we sat and talked about our relationship, how we met, what was important to us as a couple and individually and beyond, my feeling toward her became warmer and warmer. I wanted Norma to be part of my family. Fast forward to our BIG DAY....the ceremony could not have been more perfect, it fit us and our love for each other and our families to a T. I wish I was better with words and writing....I want everyone to know how wonderful she is!! Thank you Norma and One Heart Ceremonies for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 12/05/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Evelyn, Thank you! Thank you! It means so much that you appreciate me and this work that I am so passionate about. Warmest congratualtions to you and Charlie for a lifetime of love and happiness. Norma

Angelo T. · Married on 01/11/2021

Married during Covid

One Heart was nothing short of amazing. Mark was super helpful and always very professional and personal with me and my wife during these very tough times. He helped us the whole way through video calls and was so welcoming and charming on the day of our wedding. He made our wedding feel so special and personal to us which made the whole experience that much more memorable. Me and my wife couldn't have chosen a better revorand and Mark was like part of the family. Thank You to One Heart Ceremonies for making our day nothing short of special during the pandemic.

Sent on 02/22/2021
  • Michael

Michael Y. · Married on 12/07/2020

Simple and Fantastic - Perfect ceremony!

We chose One Heart because of Norma - she is a PROFESSIONAL and a God's sent to what we needed - a simple heart-felt ceremony in beautiful upstate NY on the Hudson...could not have found a better person to have us bond our souls for eternity!

Sent on 07/13/2020

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Michael and Stephanie, thank you for inviting me to be part of this intimate moment in your lives. Wishing you every possible happiness and all the love your hearts can hold. Norma

Christine K. · Married on 11/21/2020

You won’t go wrong!

Norma was honestly one of the best parts of our wedding. She was extremely responsive from the beginning answered all of our questions and really took the time to get to know me and my husband. Everyone complemented her the day of the wedding and spoke about how wonderful she was. You won’t go wrong with having her officiate your wedding, she’s a true gem and great person.

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • O

Olivia W. · Married on 11/15/2020

Phenomenal

Norma and One Heart Ceremonies made our entire wedding day. Norma is extremely personable and kind. She went above and beyond to make our ceremony individualized to us and very very special. All of our guests commented on what a phenomenal officiant and person she is. I would 20000% recommend.:)

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • O

Olivia W. · Married on 11/15/2020

Phenomenal

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Desiree

Desiree U. · Married on 10/29/2020

So thankful we found Mark!

My husband and I decided to get married during the pandemic and planned our wedding in less than a month! We are so thankful we had Mark's guidance throughout the process, from how to get a marriage license to officiating on our special day. We especially appreciated his patience and the time he took to answer our many questions (over the phone and through video conference) and to give us feedback on our personalized vows. Even in the short time frame of a month, it felt as if Mark really got to know my husband and myself and his friendliness and caring continued even after our wedding when he reached out to us on holidays to wish us well. Mark was always professional and personable and was accommodating to our last minute changes due to weather and family preferences on the day of our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Mark to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 04/17/2021

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Desiree, for your kind words. It was a true joy getting to know you and Jimmy, and then that amazing day at Mohonk! Beautiful setting. Loving family present. And you two just 'beaming'!!
    Wishing you both all the best life has to offer! Fondly, Mark

Jenny G. · Married on 10/11/2020

Wonderful to work with

Mark officiated our wedding this past Fall and was wonderful from the start. He took the time to get to know us through zoom and FaceTime since we were unable to meet in person leading up to our big day. He was thoughtful in helping us put together a personal ceremony and was a reassuring presence while we navigated planning a wedding during Covid. We would highly recommend One Heart Personalized Ceremonies to anyone planning a wedding in the tri-state area.

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Shelley

Shelley G. · Married on 10/10/2020

A Beautiful Ceremony that Fit Us Perfectly

We got engaged in March 2020 and decided in August 2020 to get married in October--of 2020! Neither of us have any official religious affiliation, so we weren't sure how best to find an officiant. After some research I found One Heart Ceremonies, and from our first conversation with Mark, we felt we were in good hands. Mark is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and warm, and he helped us feel at ease through the whole process. Based on his thorough questionnaire which we both completed and our conversations, Mark wrote a beautiful ceremony that blended the traditional elements we were looking and that felt perfectly suited to us. This wasn't an out of the box ceremony, it was truly tailored and customized to us. Mark had so many helpful tips and reminders along the way--and during these times we especially appreciated his ability to work with us to follow all the covid-related safety measures we put in place for our wedding day. Thank you, Mark, for helping to make our day special and memorable!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan E. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderfully written ceremony

We loved working with Norma for our Micro Wedding! She was so sweet and understanding when we had to move everything around. She prepared an excellent ceremony that was personalized to our personalities. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/03/2020

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Jordan, working with you and Tom and officiating for you in Central Park was truly an honor and a privilege for me. I am so grateful we had the opportunity to get to know one another. Stay well.
    Heartfelt regards,
    Norma
  • Tom

Tom F. · Married on 10/10/2020

Truly Blessed

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies truly made our day so special.
    Mark,
    Jacqui and I will never forget you. You really took our little love story and put it into words that touched our souls and all of our guests souls. We are still getting compliments on our ceremony months later. That says a lot, and it means a lot to Jacqui and I.
    I have, and will continue to recommend One Heart to everyone.

We we be forever grateful,
    Jacqui & Tom

• Alyssa

Alyssa C. · Married on 10/09/2020

Just absolute perfection on the most important part of our big day

Mark was amazing. He really curated a special ceremony for us, that I had no idea a professional could offer. He spoke to us, got to know us, and just put the work in to make the day wonderful. He was so open and easy to work with. We had such an insane time re-planning our wedding, and had to move venues and find someone new due to the pandemic; we were going to go with a friend or family member, but I am just so happy we found Mark. Not only do I recommend a professional to do ceremonies if a couple thinks they want a friend to marry them, I just highly recommend Mark. He is professional, thoughtful, open, responsive, approachable and really helped us put the most important part of the day together so perfectly. He had guidance and professionalism we both would not have had from a friend or family member. I can't speak highly enough with how happy we were with choosing Mark.

Sent on 02/21/2021
  • Erika

Erika B. · Married on 09/15/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

We were having some difficulty finding the perfect person to preside over our wedding this past September. Our venue recommended Mark and after having an initial phone interview with him we knew he was the right person to marry us. He was so easy to talk to and took his time getting to know both of us and the story of our relationship. Through a couple video interviews and a questionnaire that we had to answer separately, Mark crafted a beautiful and unique ceremony that captured our love and support for each other, our desire to include both families in the ceremony and reflect our religious beliefs. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding ceremony than the one Mark created just for us. Thanks so much for everything Mark!

Sent on 02/10/2020

M&P · Married on 09/09/2020

Fantastic!

From the very first phone call, we could tell that Mark was reliable and would be a great fit for us. He put both of our minds at ease throughout the process, was fantastic at setting up meetings and communicating with us, and ultimately was able to come earlier to the ceremony than we expected - which during the day of, is just one less stressor that you have to worry about. Mark is the definition of a reliable, caring officiant for your ceremony, you will be in good hands if you choose him!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Mary

Mary F. · Married on 08/31/2020

Outstanding officiant and reverend

We had Mark to officiate our wedding. He was amazing. He introduced himself to guests and parents. He made everyone feel at ease. He corresponded with us throughout the whole process to make sure he got to know both of us. He ensured that everything ran smoothly and he knew our vision for the ceremony. He was able to execute the ceremony flawlessly. His personality draws everyone in. He was such a joy to work with. He did an amazing job. If you're searching for an officiant or a reverend he is perfect for the role. Thank you so much Mark for all the preparations you took and making our day memorable!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Missy

Missy E. · Married on 07/16/2020

What a Wonderful Day

We worked with Mark for our Brooklyn Elopement. He made it easy to set up our elopement day and personalized our ceremony for just us. In the crazy times of a pandemic, he made it so that we could meet via FaceTime and was very easy to correspond with. It was great to work with him,

Sent on 08/06/2020

Josefa P. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing and so incredibly special!!

Norma married my now husband & I in early November, and it was the most beautiful, personalized ceremony we could've imagined! Norma was so wonderful and easy to work with, we loved her the second we met her. She asked really great questions and got to know us well - we could easily hear our voices come through in the ceremony. She helped make the ceremony so incredibly special, unique and memorable! We couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out - we loved working with Norma!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Heartfelt congratulations to you and John Michael and thank you sincerely for your appreciation of this work that I am so very passionate about. Wishing you every possible happiness, Norma
  • Marilyn

Marilyn R. · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing! Life Saving

Mark was absolutely amazing and saved our wedding day. When COVID hit, we were so sad that we could not have the wedding day we planned, but still wanted to get married. We went ahead and had a backyard wedding with a cut down list. Our church at that time was not able to host any gatherings, and we were left with no priest or officiant to marry us. We can across Mark's page and were so relieved when he said he was able to officiate. It was a pleasure working with him, he eased our nerves and walked us through every step of the ceremony. We cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Jenna · Married on 06/20/2020

Mark Giller: One Heart Ceremonies

I can’t say enough amazing things about the experience we had working with Mark as our wedding officiant. Planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic was a bit stressful (to say the least) but Mark helped to make this time such a joyous, experience and kept us calm throughout. Mark payed close attention to every detail we asked, and prepared our ceremony with such a heartfelt, genuine warmth, that it felt like he knew us for years. If you are searching for a wedding officiant look no further, Mark was absolutely incredible and I would recommend him to anyone searching for a once in a lifetime, memorable, magical wedding ceremony.