One Heart Personalized Ceremonies Reviews

257 | New York, NY

257 Reviews for One Heart Personalized Ceremonies

Jason Bergman · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Would highly recommend

Norma was the officiant for my wedding and she was AWESOME! She was very responsive and was incredibly easy to set up a time to chat with. We spoke with her mostly after work, close to 7pm, and we really appreciated her flexibility. Norma did a great job commanding the room and focusing on the love between the both of us at our ceremony. Neither my wife nor I are very religious and Norma did a great job learning about us before the wedding enough to accurately portray our love story to all our guests at the ceremony.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Staviski · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Beyond Blessed to have found Norma

This was a second marriage for myself and my spouse. That being said we were not able to be married in the Church. I was disappointed and had no idea how to find an officiant. So I googled...and started an online process. Norma got back to me very quickly. We spoke briefly on the phone about how the process worked and made an appt. to meet in person. I was skeptical at first, my traditional side thought it should be a man that married us. But when we met Norma I felt and immediate connection with her. As we sat and talked about our relationship, how we met, what was important to us as a couple and individually and beyond, my feeling toward her became warmer and warmer. I wanted Norma to be part of my family. Fast forward to our BIG DAY....the ceremony could not have been more perfect, it fit us and our love for each other and our families to a T. I wish I was better with words and writing....I want everyone to know how wonderful she is!! Thank you Norma and One Heart Ceremonies for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 12/05/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Evelyn, Thank you! Thank you! It means so much that you appreciate me and this work that I am so passionate about. Warmest congratualtions to you and Charlie for a lifetime of love and happiness. Norma
  • Erika

Erika Bartels · Getting married on 09/15/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

We were having some difficulty finding the perfect person to preside over our wedding this past September. Our venue recommended Mark and after having an initial phone interview with him we knew he was the right person to marry us. He was so easy to talk to and took his time getting to know both of us and the story of our relationship. Through a couple video interviews and a questionnaire that we had to answer separately, Mark crafted a beautiful and unique ceremony that captured our love and support for each other, our desire to include both families in the ceremony and reflect our religious beliefs. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding ceremony than the one Mark created just for us. Thanks so much for everything Mark!

Sent on 02/10/2020

M&p · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Fantastic!

From the very first phone call, we could tell that Mark was reliable and would be a great fit for us. He put both of our minds at ease throughout the process, was fantastic at setting up meetings and communicating with us, and ultimately was able to come earlier to the ceremony than we expected - which during the day of, is just one less stressor that you have to worry about. Mark is the definition of a reliable, caring officiant for your ceremony, you will be in good hands if you choose him!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Trish

Trish Sison · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful ceremony

From the moment we met Norma she was so warm and kind. She made us feel so comfortable. Norma made the whole process so easy and enjoyable.
    She took the time to get to know us and wrote a beautiful ceremony that was so special and personal.
    Our guests have all told us how the ceremony was so wonderful and captured our relationship perfectly.

Sent on 12/03/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Trish for your kind words and for allowing me the honor of officiating for you and Brian on your special day. I wish you boundless love and every possible happiness in your new life together. Norma

K&g · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful!

Mark was spectacular. He took the time to get to know us and our story, was a fantastic communicator and always punctual for our appointments, and wrote a beautiful and moving ceremony for our wedding. We would definitely recommend Mark to any and all couples!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

We had the honor of working with Mark (one heart personalized ceremonies) on our wedding day (10/5/19) and he was absolutely fantastic from the day we first spoke. He made us feel relaxed, calm & super excited for the big day. We made it clear from our first meeting, that we do not love pubic speaking or a lot of attention on us and that we were nervous for the ceremony as we were saying our own vows. He made us feel comfortable & confident throughout the process & when the actual day came, we felt so relaxed and truly truly loved every second of the ceremony and we know that is largely thanks to Mark. Our family and friends LOVED the ceremony and cannot stop telling us how it was the best ceremony they've been to in a long time. He was warm, engaging, friendly & so kind. We are so so happy we chose him and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation. Thanks again Mark!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Jenn! It was an honor for me to get to know you and Paul! And to be a part of your Big Day! Wishing you both great success in all you do. Please stay in touch. Warm regards. ~Mark
  • Amanda

Amanda Marie · Married on 10/05/2019

Truly beautifully written ceremony

Norma truly made our ceremony so incredibly heartfelt and special – it had felt like she had known us forever! She fully customized our ceremony and captured our love. From all of our pre-wedding day meetings and calls, she was able to create a beautiful ceremony that captured the essence of our relationship all in less than a half hour. She was such a pleasure to work with and we would fully recommend her to all of our friends and family. Thank you so much for everything Norma!

Sent on 10/23/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for posting this lovely review and for the honor of having officiated for you on your special day!

Allison cerone · Married on 09/28/2019

Highlight of our Wedding!

We could not have been happier with our experience with Mark. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, including many prep sessions and making thoughtful suggestions as we bring two families together. He was a true highlight of our wedding - our guests still can't stop talking about how great the ceremony was.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2019

We love Norma!

We loved Norma from the start. She truly took time to learn who we are as a couple and crafted a beautiful and personalized speech for our wedding. We got so many compliments after the wedding on such a great officiant. She was professional and kind and that's all we could ask for. We're thrilled with how everything worked out.

Sent on 07/24/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Hello Melissa and Nick and thank you so much for your lovely review. Working with you and officiating for you was a joy and an honor for me and I am so thrilled that my words touched your hearts and that they were so well received by your family and guests. Wishing you every happiness, Norma

Anthony G · Married on 09/21/2019

September Wedding

For our Fall wedding, we were lucky enough to have worked with Mark from One Heart. The entire wedding process can be overwhelming and having the help of someone who’s been involved in many was a relief. Mark took the time to learn about us and though I was skeptical of the questionnaire, what he wrote about us from the interactions and answers, really captured our personalities and relationship. My wife and I would recommend One Heart’s services to others getting married.

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Dilascio

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2019

We adore Mark!!!

Our wedding is going to be amazing! Mark has shared with us our ceremony and I was almost in tears. He has gone above and beyond to personalize the day and I can’t thank him enough already!! He is the best of the best!! Thank you Mark!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ann

Ann Marie Zollo · Married on 09/14/2019

Mark was a dream!

Mark of One Heart Personalized Ceremonies was a true pleasure to work with. My husband and I were recommended several officiants by the vineyard at which we were getting married. After researching the various options I decided to reach out to Mark. From the first email exchanges to our many in-person meetings leading up to our ceremony, my husband and I had no doubt that we had made the right decision in choosing Mark as our officiant. Mark is open-minded and really takes the time to both get to know you as a couple and to listen to what your wishes for your ceremony are. The ultimate result was more than we could have ever dreamed of. Mark spends many hours creating a ceremony that truly reflects your journey as a couple, and we had many guests comment on how beautiful and enjoyable our ceremony was. From start to finish Mark was the consummate professional, and he truly made creating our ceremony one of the most memorable parts of our wedding. I cannot recommend Mark any more highly!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful and Personal

Sometimes, in the midst of wedding planning, you can forget the real reason you’re doing all of this. To marry the love of your life. Mark made sure we not only remembered that, but prioritized it. The individual personalization and meaningful touches he used in our ceremony were so beautiful and special to us. So many of our guests said it was the best ceremony they’d ever watched. It was perfect and Mark’s services were worth every penny. If you’re nervous about how to create a ceremony from scratch, you can relax and let Mark build the perfect one for you and your spouse.

Sent on 09/17/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Shannon for your kind words. Getting to know you & John was a joy! With each meeting and conversation, your love and devotion for one another was ever present. By the way, I so enjoyed all the laughter ( and a few tears ) - the whole range of emotions that your guests shared openly on wedding day. Wonderful folks, all. There was a whole lot of love in that room. Wishing you both and your families continued joy and peace. From my heart,
    ~Mark

Elaine S · Married on 09/01/2019

Sally and Elaine

Thank you so much for officiating our wedding! The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. We truly appreciate the time you spent with us to help make our ceremony unique and special. It went by so quickly but we will never forget it! Our guests have also told us how much they enjoyed it. Thank you again for playing such an important role in our special day!

Elaine and Sally

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/27/2019

most special

My wife and i were lucky enough to work with mark twice this summer. Mark was incredibly easy to communicate with and was most accommodating. It was an amazing moment in our lives and we are so happy Mark was a part of it.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Xiaoxian

Xiaoxian Zheng · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing Experience Working with Mark as Our Officiant

We cannot thank Mark more for creating such a beautiful ceremony for us. We fell in love with Mark the first 5 minutes talking to him, not only because of his charming voice and personality but also his professionalism. He crafted a touching speech for us out of the multiple pages questionnaire and turned it into something so beautiful that we could have wished for. Mark went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and paid extra attention to details to correct our grammar in the vows and get all the complicated Chinese names pronunciation right. All the family members and guests cannot stop complimenting how beautiful the ceremony is. We truly highly recommend Mark to all couples!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Alyssa Bianco · Married on 07/14/2019

Brought a personal touch

We are so pleased with the ceremony Mark created for our wedding in July 2019. His process allowed for him to get to know us over a short period of time and respond to what was important to us. We had to balance religion, culture, and family expectations for which Mark gave honest feedback and encouragement. His experience showed even more on the day of when he met our families and worked with the venue when our ceremony was delayed. Mark treated our wedding as an equally important day for the bride and groom and picked up on the tone and style of our wedding. I imagine he mirrors the unique tone and style for all couples he works with.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa T · Married on 07/03/2019

Beautifully captured our Relationship and Intentions

From the first communication Mark was attentive, listening to every details and so very thorough and helpful. We wanted spiritual, blessed and belonging to come from our vows and Mark captured that completely. He asked about every detail to be sure we were ready beyond the vows and ceremony he would be putting together. We were unsure which location in NYC we wanted, he took time and helped us to select just the perfect location, CopCot in Central Park. He captured our emotions, our feelings and our direction for our lives beautifully and simply. Our families loved every minute of the day with each commenting "what a wonderful ceremony and minister."

We are blessed to have found each other in this crazy world and thrilled we chose Mark for our minister in joining our lives together, as one.

We had

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Brittani

Brittani · Married on 06/22/2019

“The ceremony was the best part of our wedding day!”

“The ceremony was the best part of our wedding day!” is what my husband and I both said following our wedding! It was all incredible, but the ceremony was made so special by Norma. We had laughs, we had tears, and we had moments both ourselves and our guests will never forget. It was so memorable, as Norma made it clear that everyone before us was in the presence of true love, and that was very special for us. She spoke beautifully and truly personalized the ceremony just for my husband and I. Norma really took the time to get to know us beforehand, and used what she learned and felt, to create a ceremony unlike any other. Everyone expressed how unique and beautiful our ceremony was! Norma is exceptional.

Thank you for being such a special part of “the best part of our wedding day!” You made our ceremony one to remember by all!

Robert and Brittani Cornman

Sent on 10/13/2019

Dear Robert and Brittani,
    Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to be part of this intimate moment in your lives. Please keep in touch as your life together unfolds. Warmest regards, Norma

Emily B · Married on 06/21/2019

One of the best parts of our wedding!

Mark truly was one of the best parts of our wedding. He made our wedding beyond memorable, with his custom and personal ceremony. I can not even count the amount of people that commented on how amazing the officiant was, and how touching and beautiful the ceremony was. Thank you Mark for making our day THAT much more special. You were truly amazing and can not thank you enough for making our ceremony so special.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Ivy Z

Ivy Z · Married on 06/10/2019

Perfectly heartwarming experience!

From our very first introductory call, my husband and I knew Mark would be an incredible officiant. In every single communication, he was professional and warm, and took the time to get to really know us both as individuals and as a couple. With Mark, we could feel at ease. He really delivered on all aspects, from creating an entirely personalized ceremony program that truly encapsulated us as a couple, to overall just being an indispensable part of our entire planning process and wedding day. After the wedding, we heard so many compliments from our guests about how great Mark was. We cannot recommend Mark and One Heart Personalized Ceremonies enough, and they deserve all the accolades they have already gotten over the last 10+ years.

Sent on 02/15/2020

Mariel · Married on 06/08/2019

Our Wedding

My wife and I were very impressed with the ceremony Reverend Mark created for us. We wanted something non-denominational, with a touch of spirituality, touching on both of our cultures and faiths, while including personal anecdotes and sayings. Reverend Mark, was extremely thorough, very kind and a very good listener. Reflective of this, we had several guests post ceremony, ask if we had a personal relationship with our officiant pre-wedding, as he conveyed our life story and connected with both us and the guests in a great fashion. My wife's father also commented on how Reverend Mark included such detail and life stories that he took some of his speech material. We found him to be very attentive and put our needs first, listening and creating a ceremony we will cherish for a lifetime. It was a true pleasure working with you Mark.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 06/08/2019

Captivating!

We had such an incredible experience working with Mark. He hits every "mark" when it comes to his professionalism and experience. Our wedding ceremony was truly one of a kind with many guests telling us how captivating it was! Mark takes the time to get to know you and your partner through various meetings so that when the wedding day comes you feel SO comfortable standing next to him as he conducts your completely personalized ceremony!
    If you have the chance to work with Mark we have no doubt it will be everything you expect and more. We are truly blessed that Mark was a part of our big day!

Alexa & Ross