One Heart Personalized Ceremonies Reviews

265 Reviews for One Heart Personalized Ceremonies

• Ciara

Ciara Copell · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Fantastic!

Mark gave us exactly what we wanted for our quick elopement during COVID. He was easy to communicate with, attentive to our needs and even waited patiently when we had to run back home for the marriage license! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Jason Bergman · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Would highly recommend

Norma was the officiant for my wedding and she was AWESOME! She was very responsive and was incredibly easy to set up a time to chat with. We spoke with her mostly after work, close to 7pm, and we really appreciated her flexibility. Norma did a great job commanding the room and focusing on the love between the both of us at our ceremony. Neither my wife nor I are very religious and Norma did a great job learning about us before the wedding enough to accurately portray our love story to all our guests at the ceremony.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Evelyn

Evelyn Staviski · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Beyond Blessed to have found Norma

This was a second marriage for myself and my spouse. That being said we were not able to be married in the Church. I was disappointed and had no idea how to find an officiant. So I googled...and started an online process. Norma got back to me very quickly. We spoke briefly on the phone about how the process worked and made an appt. to meet in person. I was skeptical at first, my traditional side thought it should be a man that married us. But when we met Norma I felt and immediate connection with her. As we sat and talked about our relationship, how we met, what was important to us as a couple and individually and beyond, my feeling toward her became warmer and warmer. I wanted Norma to be part of my family. Fast forward to our BIG DAY....the ceremony could not have been more perfect, it fit us and our love for each other and our families to a T. I wish I was better with words and writing....I want everyone to know how wonderful she is!! Thank you Norma and One Heart Ceremonies for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 12/05/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Evelyn, Thank you! Thank you! It means so much that you appreciate me and this work that I am so passionate about. Warmest congratualtions to you and Charlie for a lifetime of love and happiness. Norma
  • Michael

Michael Young · Getting married on 12/07/2020

Simple and Fantastic - Perfect ceremony!

We chose One Heart because of Norma - she is a PROFESSIONAL and a God's sent to what we needed - a simple heart-felt ceremony in beautiful upstate NY on the Hudson...could not have found a better person to have us bond our souls for eternity!

Sent on 07/13/2020

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Dear Michael and Stephanie, thank you for inviting me to be part of this intimate moment in your lives. Wishing you every possible happiness and all the love your hearts can hold. Norma
  • Shelley

Shelley Gazes · Married on 10/10/2020

A Beautiful Ceremony that Fit Us Perfectly

We got engaged in March 2020 and decided in August 2020 to get married in October--of 2020! Neither of us have any official religious affiliation, so we weren't sure how best to find an officiant. After some research I found One Heart Ceremonies, and from our first conversation with Mark, we felt we were in good hands. Mark is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and warm, and he helped us feel at ease through the whole process. Based on his thorough questionnaire which we both completed and our conversations, Mark wrote a beautiful ceremony that blended the traditional elements we were looking and that felt perfectly suited to us. This wasn't an out of the box ceremony, it was truly tailored and customized to us. Mark had so many helpful tips and reminders along the way--and during these times we especially appreciated his ability to work with us to follow all the covid-related safety measures we put in place for our wedding day. Thank you, Mark, for helping to make our day special and memorable!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Erika

Erika Bartels · Married on 09/15/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

We were having some difficulty finding the perfect person to preside over our wedding this past September. Our venue recommended Mark and after having an initial phone interview with him we knew he was the right person to marry us. He was so easy to talk to and took his time getting to know both of us and the story of our relationship. Through a couple video interviews and a questionnaire that we had to answer separately, Mark crafted a beautiful and unique ceremony that captured our love and support for each other, our desire to include both families in the ceremony and reflect our religious beliefs. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding ceremony than the one Mark created just for us. Thanks so much for everything Mark!

Sent on 02/10/2020

M&p · Married on 09/09/2020

Fantastic!

From the very first phone call, we could tell that Mark was reliable and would be a great fit for us. He put both of our minds at ease throughout the process, was fantastic at setting up meetings and communicating with us, and ultimately was able to come earlier to the ceremony than we expected - which during the day of, is just one less stressor that you have to worry about. Mark is the definition of a reliable, caring officiant for your ceremony, you will be in good hands if you choose him!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Missy

Missy Eames · Married on 07/16/2020

What a Wonderful Day

We worked with Mark for our Brooklyn Elopement. He made it easy to set up our elopement day and personalized our ceremony for just us. In the crazy times of a pandemic, he made it so that we could meet via FaceTime and was very easy to correspond with. It was great to work with him,

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Rukaj · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing! Life Saving

Mark was absolutely amazing and saved our wedding day. When COVID hit, we were so sad that we could not have the wedding day we planned, but still wanted to get married. We went ahead and had a backyard wedding with a cut down list. Our church at that time was not able to host any gatherings, and we were left with no priest or officiant to marry us. We can across Mark's page and were so relieved when he said he was able to officiate. It was a pleasure working with him, he eased our nerves and walked us through every step of the ceremony. We cannot thank him enough.

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/30/2020

Wonferful private backyard ceremony

When our initial plans for a traditional wedding fell through (due to covid), we reached out to local officiants to do a private outdoor ceremony.  Mark was more than happy to fill that role! We had several phone calls and facetime meetings to make sure we were all on the same page regarding the personalized ceremony. Mark was kind enough to even great our guests "hello, good day," etc. in Russian as my husband's family was watching over a Zoom stream from Ukraine and Russia.  Since there was no rehearsal, Mark surprised us with some cute statements from our wedding website making us laugh! He even took bits and pieces of our dating and engagement story and flawlessly weaved it into our ceremony. The ceremony was extremely intimate and sentimental. While not what we initially envisioned, overall we ended up a perfect ceremony held on Mother's Day for all of our family to watch near and far! We highly recommend Mark and One Heart Personalized Ceremonies to marry you!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/08/2020

An absolute pleasure to work with Mark

Mark was an absolute pleasure and delight to work with. After our first phone conversation with him we knew that we wanted him to perform our ceremony. He was kind, thoughtful, personable, professional, and truly invested in getting to know us both as individuals and as a couple. He took the time to get to know us and our story and when we spoke it was as if we were speaking to an old friend. He also was able to offer up wonderful suggestions and ideas to make our ceremony personalized and really tailored the whole thing around what we wanted, who we are, and what was important to us. In addition, he was super flexible with us when our original plans to be married at the beginning of May were derailed by Covid and we had to adjust our location, date and time. Overall we couldn’t be happier with our decision. We would recommend Mark and One Heart Personalized Ceremonies one hundred times over!
    Ed & Danielle

Sent on 10/19/2020

Rebecca Spokony · Married on 04/05/2020

Married despite COVID-19

When we called Norma to tell her that we had to postpone our wedding due to Coronavirus, she immediately offered to marry us the next day. Her quick thinking and decisiveness allowed us to get married before the clerk's office in NYC shut down for the pandemic. She met us at a mutually convenient (and also beautiful!) location with her husband and son and performed a personal and lovely ceremony for us. Her husband was our photographer and her son was our ring bearer and musician. They also acted as our witnesses to sign our marriage license. Norma's quick thinking and flexibility allowed us to get married before our planned wedding date, so that when it rolled around, we could celebrate our marriage, rather than mourn our postponed event. We are forever grateful!! Thank you Normal and clan.

Sent on 04/14/2020

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Rebecca- you and Jason are a very dear, sweet couple and it was truly my pleasure to work with you and to officiate for you. I look forward to officiating at your full ceremony on October 18th, 2020 so we can exchange hugs and you can celebrate surrounded by your loved ones and friends.
  • Trish

Trish Sison · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful ceremony

From the moment we met Norma she was so warm and kind. She made us feel so comfortable. Norma made the whole process so easy and enjoyable.
    She took the time to get to know us and wrote a beautiful ceremony that was so special and personal.
    Our guests have all told us how the ceremony was so wonderful and captured our relationship perfectly.

Sent on 12/03/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Trish for your kind words and for allowing me the honor of officiating for you and Brian on your special day. I wish you boundless love and every possible happiness in your new life together. Norma

K&g · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful!

Mark was spectacular. He took the time to get to know us and our story, was a fantastic communicator and always punctual for our appointments, and wrote a beautiful and moving ceremony for our wedding. We would definitely recommend Mark to any and all couples!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

We had the honor of working with Mark (one heart personalized ceremonies) on our wedding day (10/5/19) and he was absolutely fantastic from the day we first spoke. He made us feel relaxed, calm & super excited for the big day. We made it clear from our first meeting, that we do not love pubic speaking or a lot of attention on us and that we were nervous for the ceremony as we were saying our own vows. He made us feel comfortable & confident throughout the process & when the actual day came, we felt so relaxed and truly truly loved every second of the ceremony and we know that is largely thanks to Mark. Our family and friends LOVED the ceremony and cannot stop telling us how it was the best ceremony they've been to in a long time. He was warm, engaging, friendly & so kind. We are so so happy we chose him and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation. Thanks again Mark!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Jenn! It was an honor for me to get to know you and Paul! And to be a part of your Big Day! Wishing you both great success in all you do. Please stay in touch. Warm regards. ~Mark
  • Amanda

Amanda Marie · Married on 10/05/2019

Truly beautifully written ceremony

Norma truly made our ceremony so incredibly heartfelt and special – it had felt like she had known us forever! She fully customized our ceremony and captured our love. From all of our pre-wedding day meetings and calls, she was able to create a beautiful ceremony that captured the essence of our relationship all in less than a half hour. She was such a pleasure to work with and we would fully recommend her to all of our friends and family. Thank you so much for everything Norma!

Sent on 10/23/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for posting this lovely review and for the honor of having officiated for you on your special day!

Allison cerone · Married on 09/28/2019

Highlight of our Wedding!

We could not have been happier with our experience with Mark. He took the time to get to know us as a couple, including many prep sessions and making thoughtful suggestions as we bring two families together. He was a true highlight of our wedding - our guests still can't stop talking about how great the ceremony was.

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2019

We love Norma!

We loved Norma from the start. She truly took time to learn who we are as a couple and crafted a beautiful and personalized speech for our wedding. We got so many compliments after the wedding on such a great officiant. She was professional and kind and that's all we could ask for. We're thrilled with how everything worked out.

Sent on 07/24/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Hello Melissa and Nick and thank you so much for your lovely review. Working with you and officiating for you was a joy and an honor for me and I am so thrilled that my words touched your hearts and that they were so well received by your family and guests. Wishing you every happiness, Norma

Anthony G · Married on 09/21/2019

September Wedding

For our Fall wedding, we were lucky enough to have worked with Mark from One Heart. The entire wedding process can be overwhelming and having the help of someone who’s been involved in many was a relief. Mark took the time to learn about us and though I was skeptical of the questionnaire, what he wrote about us from the interactions and answers, really captured our personalities and relationship. My wife and I would recommend One Heart’s services to others getting married.

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Dilascio

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2019

We adore Mark!!!

Our wedding is going to be amazing! Mark has shared with us our ceremony and I was almost in tears. He has gone above and beyond to personalize the day and I can’t thank him enough already!! He is the best of the best!! Thank you Mark!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ann

Ann Marie Zollo · Married on 09/14/2019

Mark was a dream!

Mark of One Heart Personalized Ceremonies was a true pleasure to work with. My husband and I were recommended several officiants by the vineyard at which we were getting married. After researching the various options I decided to reach out to Mark. From the first email exchanges to our many in-person meetings leading up to our ceremony, my husband and I had no doubt that we had made the right decision in choosing Mark as our officiant. Mark is open-minded and really takes the time to both get to know you as a couple and to listen to what your wishes for your ceremony are. The ultimate result was more than we could have ever dreamed of. Mark spends many hours creating a ceremony that truly reflects your journey as a couple, and we had many guests comment on how beautiful and enjoyable our ceremony was. From start to finish Mark was the consummate professional, and he truly made creating our ceremony one of the most memorable parts of our wedding. I cannot recommend Mark any more highly!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful and Personal

Sometimes, in the midst of wedding planning, you can forget the real reason you’re doing all of this. To marry the love of your life. Mark made sure we not only remembered that, but prioritized it. The individual personalization and meaningful touches he used in our ceremony were so beautiful and special to us. So many of our guests said it was the best ceremony they’d ever watched. It was perfect and Mark’s services were worth every penny. If you’re nervous about how to create a ceremony from scratch, you can relax and let Mark build the perfect one for you and your spouse.

Sent on 09/17/2019

One Heart Personalized Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Shannon for your kind words. Getting to know you & John was a joy! With each meeting and conversation, your love and devotion for one another was ever present. By the way, I so enjoyed all the laughter ( and a few tears ) - the whole range of emotions that your guests shared openly on wedding day. Wonderful folks, all. There was a whole lot of love in that room. Wishing you both and your families continued joy and peace. From my heart,
    ~Mark

Elaine S · Married on 09/01/2019

Sally and Elaine

Thank you so much for officiating our wedding! The ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. We truly appreciate the time you spent with us to help make our ceremony unique and special. It went by so quickly but we will never forget it! Our guests have also told us how much they enjoyed it. Thank you again for playing such an important role in our special day!

Elaine and Sally

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/27/2019

most special

My wife and i were lucky enough to work with mark twice this summer. Mark was incredibly easy to communicate with and was most accommodating. It was an amazing moment in our lives and we are so happy Mark was a part of it.

Sent on 09/21/2019