Once Upon A Wedding Reviews

118 | Orlando, FL

118 Reviews for Once Upon A Wedding

• Adrianna

Adrianna · Married on 05/31/2020

Jon Arnold proves love wins even during a pandemic!

Jon was great about keeping in touch with us throughout our wedding planning process, and even was able to pivot and provide DJ services at the last minute! He met with us in person first to get to know us, provided great questions to get to know us and our musical tastes, and delivered a beautiful ceremony with our requested music and then provided a fun reception atmosphere afterwards! This despite being in the middle of a pandemic that caused most weddings to postpone or cancel. Jon kept with our original date and it turned out to be a magical day! Better than we could have even imagined! He is one of the Cocoa Beach Hilton’s preferred pastors and wedding providers. We highly recommend Jon and Once Upon a Wedding!
    John and Adrianna Holderman

Sent on 06/05/2020
  • User5590831 · Recently married

Jon was very helpful and fun! He did a great job officiating our ceremony!

Sent on 11/06/2015
  • Gerri

Gerri · Married on 11/30/2019

Most dependable Officiant

When we spoke with him he told us that he will take care of everything and make sure things will run smoothly but thats what everybody says. We didnt touch base back until 2 months before the wedding and everything was done via email. Then we just met at the ceremony and Rev. Jon officiated it exactly the way we pictures it. This guy is awesome. Book him and leave it to him to make your ceremony perfect. We screened and researched all out vendors and Rev. Jon is a true honest person and he will not be a part of your worries. He is even a great resource of everything else you need!
    Thank you Rev. Jon for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Once Upon A Wedding's reply:

Gerri, thank you for the kind words. I was thrilled to be part of your special day and the Filipino traditions you added made special memories for a lifetime. May you live happily ever after. Blessings!
    Jon
  • Shawntia

Shawntia Lee · Married on 10/05/2019

So excited for my big day!

I can see why they are named once upon a wedding. They have fun and creative ways to make sure your wedding is memorable!

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Connell · Married on 07/27/2019

Would definitely recommend!

We used John for our officiant and our DJ and I have no complaints! My husband was not a fan of writing our own vows (because he’s a crier, lol) so John sent us each a questionnaire to complete in private. After we completed the he compiled the answers to really personalize our ceremony so that even though we didn’t write our vows, there were still some special details included. He was easy going and felt out the crowd. I recommend him for sure!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Janyll

Janyll · Married on 07/07/2019

Dependable and Professional

Jon was an awesome officiant. I was so nervous about how everything would run, but he calmed my nerves and listened to my concerns and assured me that it would go just as I had envisioned. He is such a calming energy and he made our ceremony perfect. Jon even sent us a free video of our ceremony that we could watch the day after our wedding!! It was so nice having it since at the time of the wedding seemed like such a blur. He is wonderful!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Quatara

Quatara S Cassel · Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding Officiant

Jon was a really great officiant he was professional and friendly. He added just all the write words and scriptures to our ceremony. I highly recommend him to anyone who's looking for that officiant with the right amount of everything (clear, concise, understanding) you're looking for he definitely surpassed what I was expecting.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Frankie

Frankie · Married on 04/14/2019

A Dream Wedding!!

Look no further - this is your guy!! Everything went amazing from the moment I first requested to book Jon. He responds to emails quickly and answers all of my questions efficiently. His questionnaires ensure everything you want for your wedding is documented, and he thinks of more to ask than I even considered myself! We used him for both Officiant and DJ services and guests loved that! I am still in shock that I received this quality of service and for such an amazing price that was unheard of elsewhere for that level of quality service. I recommend Jon whole-heartedly! I had no stress putting my wedding into his hands. My engaged friends all asked me for his company info after the wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Once Upon A Wedding's reply:

Frankie & Joe - It was truly a pleasure to be part of your special day... You are a fantastic couple and were able to sit back and relax and enjoy your guests and wedding day as we and your other vendors took care of you... Thanks for the kind words and for trusting us with your most special of days... May you live happily ever after...

Jeff Echols · Married on 04/11/2019

Pastor John was an Angel for us.

Pastor John went out of his way to make my day so special. Like he literally save the day. I would tell you to look no further when it comes to anything about your special day. My wife and I are happy we were able to meet this amazing soul and could not of had a perfect way to enter my marriage with my wife, without him being there to make it special for us. We both thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 04/24/2020

Katie · Married on 03/31/2019

So helpful!

Jon did a great job of helping us navigate our bilingual ceremony (as our officiant) and reception (as our dj). He made it so easy to organize everything and his experience was invaluable in making everything run smoothly.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Raina

Raina Ziemba · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful beach set uo

I am very happy with Once upon a wedding and how my beach wedding turned out. Before hiring jon i did alot of research and called numerous vendors. Once upon a wedding had the most reasonable prices for the type of set up i wanted. Ive pictured since i was a little girl how i would want my beach wedding to be and i definitely got all i had dreamed of and more. Beautiful set up nice and classy. Jon was very friendly and professional. I will be recommending you to all my friends. I am one happy married woman!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Once Upon A Wedding's reply:

Raina thanks for the kind words and recommendations!!! It was fun to be part of your wedding and you both are a fabulous couple and very photogenic... We did the beach set-up with arch, chairs, aisle, ceremony music and photography through the reception. We worked with your florist to enhance the arch set-up and we worked with your personal officiant to help him perform beyond his experience. Congratulations to you both and may you like happily ever after!!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing Officiant!

We first met Jon Arnold when he married our best friends back in 2016. When we found out that he was available for our December 2018 wedding we knew we wanted him to marry us. Jon is professional, personable and is very responsive. Since we got married in St. Augustine we did not want him to travel for the rehearsal, so instead he spent over an hour on speaker phone going over every detail of our ceremony. On wedding day he did a fantastic job, gave us exactly what we had imagined and whispered instructions when we forgot what we were doing. He is the best and so great at his job. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in the Central Florida area!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Once Upon A Wedding's reply:

Thanks Rachel, it was a fun and memorable wedding. I always like running into former couples and glad to see them refer me to their friends. May you live happily ever after!!!

Brian · Married on 11/30/2018

John saved the day

John went out of his way to get our marriage license the day of the wedding. The dual language ceremony was beautiful. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Once Upon A Wedding's reply:

Thanks Brian for the review. I'm glad you liked the English/ Spanish ceremony. I almost forgot the marriage license scramble but yes my connections made it happen. May you live happily ever after!!!

Mariah Johnson · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing and easy experience!

Jon was so helpful with planning and providing vendors when others fell through at the last minute. He made the experience so simple and was so patient with us as of course this was our first wedding to plan! I am amazed at everything he did for us! Definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Megan Everly · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!

Jon was great, set up and broke down in a reasonable time frame, he set up a video for us to remember this special day forever! He remembered everything we wanted and made it special to us!I would definitely recommend having him on your special day 😊

Sent on 11/19/2018

Once Upon A Wedding's reply:

Thanks Megan for being a great couple to work with and I am glad that you noticed the extra special touches that I threw in to help make your day special and memorable... Thanks for trusting us with your full beach set-up with music at Jetty Park in Ft Pierce, Florida. May you live happily ever after!!!
  • Shaye

Shaye · Married on 11/08/2018

Great Experience!

We used Once Upon a Wedding and Jon was incredibly responsive to all my questions. Norman performed our ceremony and he was professional, had a great presence, and handled the unexpected raindrops.

Our ceremony was fast....just how we wanted it... but it NEVER felt rushed. It was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Neva · Married on 11/08/2018

Great ceremony!

Jon was great for our wedding ceremony! We spoke multiple times to perfect our timeline, speech and he kept it short and to the point like my husband wanted! Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Roscini Bennett-Young · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing!

Don't think too much just book him! He is everything i expected

Sent on 11/09/2018

Hannah Condit · Married on 10/26/2018

Incredibly Nice, Lots of Customization Available!

Jon was incredibly nice and easy to work with from the very beginning. Our elopement was very spur of the moment, but he was flexible and was able to meet us wherever we decided on for our wedding! He has a comprehensive set of questions that allows you to control all aspects of the ceremony, and has lots of other options as well. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Al · Married on 10/08/2018

Jon made everything for our special day perfect. We were so thankful Jon and his wife took care of everything so we could have the day dreams are made of.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Once Upon A Wedding's reply:

Thank you Al for the kind words and trusting us with so much of your special day... from the beach set-up, photography, music, marriage license and officiant... There wasn't a dry eye including my own when you did the foot washing for your bride... May you live happily ever after.
  • Coda

Coda Babani · Married on 10/07/2018

Rockstar of our ceremony

The power went out at our venue and John came prepared with a battery back up, which we otherwise would've gone without music and microphone. Totally awesome service, very easy to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Tanya · Married on 10/06/2018

Even from afar, Jon was exceptional.

Jon helped us plan our Florida Wedding even though we live in Oregon. He was always quick with responses and solutions. He helped us find musicians for us to walk down the aisle to and offered his DJ services as well. He was great!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Once Upon A Wedding's reply:

Tanya - thank you for being an excellent couple and for trusting us with the marriage license, officiant, DJ and live musicians: guitar, cellist and violinist. It was truly an honor to share in your special day.... May you live happily ever after

Alyssia · Married on 08/31/2018

Jon was great!

Jon was amazing! He was so helpful and he guided us through the ceremony without flaw. He was super professional and very kind!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

We are very happy we hire Once Upon A Wedding, John really did an amazing job for us! Jon was great to work with, he really knew what he was doing and had everything so organized. He sent us a questionary at first to be able to get to know us and get prepared as perfect as he did. We did not have to go to the court before the ceremony because he was able to get our license for us in advance. At the ceremony all of my guests were super happy not only because everything was so beautiful, organized and perfect, he had so many ideas for the day, but because we had people English and Spanish speakers and he was able to do the ceremony in both languages, I am from Colombia and my family could not be happier about that!!!! John, we are more than happy we put everything in your hands and I will recommend you whenever I can!!!! Thanks so much for making our day so special! With Love, The Ruffs

Sent on 09/03/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Jon was wonderful!! I’m so happy he was there with us on our most important day ! He made it a BREEZE! xoxo

Sent on 08/25/2018