Once Upon A Wedding Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kristen H. Married on 01/06/2023

Excellent!!!

Jon was fantastic! He uploaded our playlist and kept the party going all night! He is easy to work with and prompt to answer texts. I highly recommend him!
    Jose Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing would recommend to everyone

Once upon a wedding did wonder's for our wedding. We came from Texas to Florida and got married at coco beach. Jon did a great job with everything we wanted and really exceeded our expectations. Would recommend to everyone that is getting married
    Ashleigh Married on 07/13/2022

Wedding DJ/ officiant

John was absolutely amazing for our wedding on July 13th. So grateful that we were able to find him for our special day! He doubled as our officiant as well as our DJ and I couldn’t have asked for any better! Very nice and made sure our evening went perfect and kept our guest dancing until they closed us down at the venue! 10 out of 10 recommend him! 😊😊
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 07/03/2022

Amazing DJ

Once upon a wedding (Jon Arnold) DJ was amazing. He went above and beyond and the entire wedding went on without a hitch!! We would absolutely have him DJ any and all events! ❤️
  • Brittney
    Brittney B. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing DJ experience

Once Upon A Wedding was an excellent choice for a DJ. He offered so many other services as well. He had a very reasonable price but offered just as much as any other DJ's that were double his price. He was so friendly and easy to work with. He did everything just as we liked but also had his own suggestions if you needed help. He went above and beyond to take pictures and videos of our ceremony/reception even though we had not paid him for that. I highly recommend Once Upon A Wedding for you wedding needs/services.
  • Rubi
    Rubi G. Married on 05/28/2022

Lions Club wedding

Great job !! Great music!! Thank you!!
    Eirene G. Married on 03/26/2022

Phenomenal experience!!

I was planning my wedding and was struggling to find a DJ that would fit my budget until I found Jon from Once Upon A Wedding. We had our wedding this past weekend and Jon was there on time, was kind, polite and very accommodating! He set all his equipment up so fast and was ready to go well before guests were arriving. I gave him minimal guidance in the music selection but with only a few questions he nailed it! He played such an active role in the entire night filming some videos that are now precious memories. It was a pleasure working with him, and if you’re wondering if you should book him- trust me and do it!!!
  • Mikki
    Mikki M. Married on 03/14/2022

Beautiful!

Thank you for being so accommodating in such a short notice! Everything was perfect! We are so happy with the outcome.
  • Victor
    Victor M. Married on 02/27/2022

Awesome experience

Jon and his staff did an amazing job on our wedding
    Well planned. Well times with tons of thoughts to our preferences. Job does a thorough and caring job at an extremely affordable price.
    Ronni Z. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing dj and so professional

Once upon a wedding made my dream wedding a reality. Jon is so responsive, caring and patient. He was such a pleasure to work with even with all the stresses of wedding planning. My wedding day went smoothly with no hiccups because of him. He truly knows his stuff. Highly highly recommend him to any special events you have coming up.
    Racquel P. Married on 02/22/2022

Perfect Wedding Day

I would recommend Once Upon a Wedding time and time again! We did DJ, photography, and day of coordination, and we made the right decision going with them! Jon is fantastic and made sure that our wedding day was perfect! We got to have multiple phone conferences with him, and every time we were got off the phone with him, all of the weight on our shoulders felt like it had been lifted off! Jon, we can't thank you enough for making our day everything we wanted and more!
  • Liat
    Liat Married on 02/20/2022

Amazing, highly recommended

Jon has exceeded all my expectations, not an easy job for a perfectionist like me😊 he paid attention to ALL details, kept track of my million emails, came to check on me when i was grtting ready for extra reassurance and gathered all the wedding party before the ceremony to make sure they knew what to do, all the guests told me how wonderful he was, even my guests from the live stresm who didnt even speak english😊 so happy i chose u jon!
    Angelica A. Married on 01/16/2022

Outstanding

John was amazing he helped us more than our own wedding coordinator. He was great explaining and going through paperwork
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 01/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional with all the extras

We are so grateful we found Jon for my son and daughter in law’s wedding. Jon is extremely professional, kind, patient and organized. Jon, who is bilingual, was the the wedding officiant performing a beautiful ceremony in both languages. He set up a video capturing the entire ceremony and provided all of the music during their garden wedding. A lot of attention to detail, guidance, list of many traditional and unique reception ideas, timeline, prompt response to phone calls and in person meeting was provided, as well as accommodating last moment special requests with ease. Jon also provided DJ services with lighting effects and engaging music to get the celebration started from the bridal party announcements, bridal party dances, meal blessing, couple’s game that everyone enjoyed, having guests sing along, a special video recording capturing wishes to the bride and groom, toast, speeches, dedications, and more. There was not a dull moment of happy tears, laughter and a blast. The night was most fun and memorable. Many guests said, “this was the best wedding reception they ever attended.” Jon also captured many videos of the highlights of the night. I would highly recommend using Jon for any event and would hire him again for any future needs. He made the most special day of their lives perfect and easy.
    Jennifer C. Married on 01/15/2022

Best dj ever!

Jon is exceptional!
    The DJ for a wedding is actually a super important piece that can make or break your celebration....we scored finding Jon. He has great energy, attitude, bang for your buck and so much more. Our reception was a BLAST....because of him! Highly recommended if you want to have an amazing reception and it's just a bonus that you won't be ripped off. So many DJs out there charge so much and them charge for all the little bells and whistles....well not this guy. Extremely worth every penny and honestly worth way more. Thank you so much for everything you did for us Jon! Loved the bonus videos too!!!
    Ashley E. Married on 12/09/2021

Excellent !!

He came and set up everything efficiently and made the wedding a blast from beginning to end. We absolutely enjoyed his service and will recommend him to any person we could !!
  • Elodie
    Elodie M. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Better than what we could have prayed for

This was THE best experience ever. The memories created were beyond our expectations. Thank you for making our wedding day one of The Best day of our lives 💕
  • Joanna
    Joanna P. Married on 12/03/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

We hired Once Upon A Wedding as our officiant, DJ and photographer. He spent a lot of time working through wedding details when I first contacted him and gave me so much wedding info I hadn't even considered. When the time came for the wedding and I was still unprepared he took the time to let me work things out and helped me make small issues I had go seamlessly. He is so much fun, has a great personality and really helps get the guests involved (if that's what you want, I did). We chose to go with unedited photos and his wife did such an amazing job I didn't even have to edit them, I posted them the very next day (today). I honestly cannot say enough good things about them. Seriously hire them for everything!! He takes away so much stress and will make your wedding go seamlessly and beautifully❤ - Thank you Jon❤
    Kristine L. Married on 11/12/2021

Jon was seriously AMAZING

Jon really takes his job seriously and does SUCH an amazing job. My wedding wouldn’t have been as perfect without him. He was the DJ for our wedding and exceeding my expectations. He took lots of time before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect and correct and worked with my coordinator and vendors and family so well. I recommend him 100%. The DJ stand and lighting and sound was prime and I was so happy with him and his work.
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 11/08/2021

Exceeded my expectations

I couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate and DJ my wedding. Jon was definitely not your regular DJ, he is so passionate of what he does and makes sure everyone has a good time. He made our wedding special and went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. For sure he will be the one person I choose for all my future events.. I promise you that you will not regret hiring him. He really went the extra mile for us. Thank you again Jon for everything you made our wedding a dream.
    Joel W. Married on 10/23/2021

Wonderful great selection

Had such a great experience with him and his wife. They both reassured us that they were here for our day time and time again, even when parents and photographers were trying to change the origin schedule we planned out together very professional and helpful with advice and options
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/16/2021

Perfection!!!

I can’t recommend Jon enough !!! I would use him again and recommend anybody Looking for a DJ to look no further, 100% use him!!! He has expert communication skills, very personable, outgoing, positive and very professional! He provided our wedding DJ and photo booth and it was all perfect!
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 10/15/2021

Great DJ - Flexible and Organized

My husband and I were worried about finding a DJ who would be an asset to our reception, but we found that and more in Jon. Not only did he help guide the reception by coordinating with the other vendors, but he communicated with me as the bride with ease throughout the evening. He has a knack for knowing how and when it's time to move the program forward. Jon, thank you for being such a big part of our ceremony and reception - you were a dream to work with!
  • Ciera
    Ciera R. Married on 10/09/2021

The Rybak’s

He was absolutely amazing all the music was good and not to mention he captured every moment and we are so thankful because without him we wouldn’t have had any videos of our wedding and no music !
    James J. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had a great experience

It was a great experience love the ceremony thank you 10 out of 10