44 Reviews for Once Upon A Time Wedding Services

Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
44 Once Upon A Time Wedding Services Reviews

Sussie did our wedding ceremony back in March of 2018. We had the worst snowstorm that day we were scheduled to be married at her beautiful home. She really went out of her way to make sure her driveway was cleared of snow even tho the snow just wouldn’t stop! My fiancé at the time and I had decided last minute that the weather was really trying to keep us from being married on that particular day so we postponed the ceremony for the day after. Sussie was extremely helpful, patient and flexible with us. I feel she really cared about us and what we desire. She is both a great person personally and professionally. We feel so blessed that we found her on Wedding Wire. Looking back , I would not want anyone else! We had a small intimate ceremony that day. Now we plan on having our big wedding this September and look forward to Sussie being right there with us at this special time. We very highly recommend Sussie for all your wedding needs. She does everything!!

Profile Picture Jeanmarie, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a Beautiful experience we had! Sussie was great! Stress free very warm and friendly person, she felt like family! She help to build our dream of a very intimate and special ceremony! I recommend her service to anyone looking for a dream, professional and warm ceremony!

Profile Picture Shahidah, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best of the best when it comes to customer satisfaction. They knew exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. They planned everything for us from the selection of our venue upto the blocking of room blocks from our out-of-town family and friends. What I liked the most was how accessible Sussie was to us. She really means when she says that once getting closer to the wedding date, she would be available to me 24/7. I had to call her few times after hours because I was beginning to have a panic attack and she not only took my call but she gracefully calmed me down and helped me get through what was really bothering me. She is truly someone you can rely on to get the work done, no matter the obstacles. Thank you Sussie for making our dream wedding a reality. And thank you for your endless patience.

Profile Picture Jossie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Very easy to talk to. She's literally on top of everything! Stress free for the bride for sure!

Profile Picture Jamilka, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of meeting Sussie as the best man in a recent wedding. My first impression of her is that she is absolutely amazing as a justice of the peace. The wedding was bi-lingual and her ability to connect both families for the ceremony was truly impressive. She is calm, patient, and provides just the right about of humor when necessary. She delivers a professional ceremony and made the bride and groom’s day unforgettable.

Sussie Figueroa is definitely one of a kind!

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sussie literally saved my wedding day! I ran into a huge issue with my JP the DAY OF my wedding and contacted Sussie in a panic. She was available, willing and ready to marry us THE SAME DAY! Her price was a little higher than others but it didn’t matter and ended up being so worth it. Her place is beautiful, intimate and she has a genuine and loving personality. I can’t thank you enough Sussie for marrying us!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I rarely take the time to put out a review, but Sussie earned every word I write. She is simply amazing, kind, and professional. When you meet her, you will feel like you have known her forever. We found Sussie through the Massachusetts Justice of Peace website. My husband and I really wanted a quick simple intimate private ceremony. Sussie took our call on the first try, she accommodated our schedules, and she was flexible enough to marry us on the day of the super moon! If you are looking for someone special to facilitate your special day, do yourself a favor and at least give Sussie a call. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Seth, 1/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Thumbs up for Once Upon A Time Wedding Services!! Sussie was wonderful, professional and made sure everything went great for my brothers wedding!! I couldn't be happier with services that was provided. It was certainly a memorable event, and we are very thankful.

Profile Picture Carlos, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Profile Picture User7590400, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

SUSSIE IS AMAZING! Boy, where to start. My husband and I had basically had a complete DIY wedding. We used a friends property that was not a wedding venue and had to bring EVERYTHING in and hire all vendors ourselves. I knew come day of if I didn't have a day of coordinator I wouldn't enjoy my wedding. That's when I found Sussie! She was quick to respond and we set up a phone call to discuss what I was looking for and I immediately felt at ease. She asked questions about details that hadn't even crossed my mind and I knew she was going to make our day seamless. She is also a Justice of the Peace and actually officiated our ceremony as well. At first I was worried because I thought she may need to be assisting vendors during our ceremony but she seemed like she had done it 100 times over being both the officiant and day of coordinator.

We met with her twice in person over a 6 month period leading up to the wedding and would go over any and all details that needed to be covered as we approached wedding day. The last few weeks before the wedding Sussie reached out to me at least once a week to say "how are you, how are things going, what can I help with". I knew if I needed something she was just a phone call away and it was so nice to have that peace of mind.

She also got in contact with ALL of our vendors prior to the wedding and made sure to tell them if they had any questions wedding day to NOT come see myself or my husband...to go see her as she was there to handle anything that could come up. It was fantastic.

The day of our wedding she was even more amazing. She was going all over the property the morning of to help with deliveries and getting vendors set up. She came in and checked with me before the ceremony and to give us a heads up as we were approaching the ceremony. Then the day began and its all a magical blur because my husband and I had a dream wedding. Everything went perfectly and we have Sussie to thank for that!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Not enough words can describe how wonderful of a JP Sussie is. She is kind, professional, organized and very compassionate. Her ceremony was done beautifully and I couldn't have been happier. She performed a bilingual ceremony for my husband and I. My entire family raved about her and I would recommend her to anybody!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sussie did an amazing job with my sister's wedding! We needed a bilingual ceremony, which Sussie did an amazing job with. She was a great addition to the wedding, with a constant smile and calming presence. We actually had a few snags with one of our other vendors, which caused much stress the moments before the wedding. Sussie went above and beyond by diffusing the situation and keeping the bride and groom in good spirits. In addition, she stepped in with guidance for our photographer, who was an amateur.. she helped set-up a couple special poses that the photographer would have missed completely. All in all, I'm not sure we would have survived our wedding without our JP.. she was professional and truly amazing in every aspect. Highly recommend! Thanks for everything Sussie!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I attended a friends wedding and she approached me about wedding services. Her care and her ability to use multiple languages and connect with everyone was extremely beneficial for my boyfriend and I future plans of marriage

Profile Picture Bridgit, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great experience with Sussie, she is comfortable and puts you right at ease when you first meet her. Wonderful collaboration abilities and gives the other vendors much respect for their art and service.

Great job!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very nice service she was respectful and fun to watch

Profile Picture Marianny , 8/9/19, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything was amazing! Sussie was great.

Profile Picture Solmayra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't praise Sussie enough! We really wanted to find a bilingual officiant to help us cater to our families. She was extremely professional and experienced in her work. She took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips and insights. She knows it all and is happy to pass on her expertise to you to make sure your day goes flawlessly. She took control of the rehearsal and made sure everyone was on the same page. Our ceremony was PERFECT - to the readings, to our sand ceremony, and the prayers. She kept reminding us it was our day and was happy to accommodate every detail of our vision. We only used her officiant services however she was available to help us with the wedding planning, day of coordination, and honeymoon planning, if we needed it. Everyone is still raving about how an amazing job she did. I would absolutely recommend her services! Thank you Sussie!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Estoy orgullosa y muy contenta por mis recuerdos de mi boda dios la bendiga sussi por haberla puesto en nuestro camino. De darnos muchas alegrias, consejos, sugerencias y apoyo en mi boda ,quedo perfecta gracias por el trabajo  y esfuerso.  Suyo........
y a cada persona que Este leyendo. Y esten preparando su boda ssusi es la mejor y no se arrepentiran.
Si ella logro una sonrisa en mi. Yo se que lo lograra en ustedes. Dios los bendiga

ATT. Adelic Reyes.

Profile Picture Adelic, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil, Cultural, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Sussie was absolutely amazing very patient and understanding in my family appreciate it to her. I could have not asked for a better day Thank you Sussie.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sussie was the officiant at our wedding in October 2016. She is so sweet and kind. If you want someone who has life and passion about marriage she is the right fit for you! We absolutely loved her. She brought personality into it and was not boring. She was the perfect fit for our ceramony. She was always smiles and always wishing the best. She is truly the best. Sussie is very helpful with planning as well! She organizes everyone from start to finish which made the day go by smoothly. If i had to do it again i would use her! Thanks Sussie!

Profile Picture Dorina, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We worked with Caribe Travel to plan several cruises over the last several years. Sussie is efficient, responsive, flexible and accommodating. She is thorough in planning details, and goes the 'extra' mile to insure that we have hassle-free and terrific trips. For example, we celebrated life events while on one of our trips, and she arranged special 'treats' for us while on the ship. We highly recommend Caribe Travel services - fabulous experience.

Profile Picture User7267593, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sussie was amazing!!! We hired her as a Justice of the Peace and what she planned for us was more than what we could have asked for in a ceremony. Even our family and friends could not stop talking about how wonderful it was and how they enjoy all the added personal touches. Sussie went above and beyond for us, even helping us in other aspects of our wedding. Thank you for everything Sussie!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Sussie was absolutely amazing in every respect. We were looking for a bilingual Justice of the Peace (Spanish/English) and we feel so very fortunate to have found her. She is warm, fun, and incredibly organized and experienced. Although we just has her as an officiant and not a planner, she went well beyond her duties and helped us with so many aspects of the ceremony. It is so clear that she would be a terrific wedding planner as well as a JP. She advised us on getting the marriage license and took care of so many details we surely would have forgotten or overlooked otherwise (so many things we hadn't even thought of). She spent tons of time with us and we have the impression that this is not just a business for her: she truly cares a lot about her clients. We had a small, intimate, bilingual ceremony and she helped make it all so perfect. She even waited us for hours after the ceremony (while we were taking pictures) just to give us a ride to the reception (it would have been a short walk but she waited for us). She was also so on top of things getting our marriage certificate together and took care of so many other details. In short, we feel so lucky to have found her and recommend her with so much enthusiasm!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I advise you to book with her ASAP.
Sussie was professional, warm, friendly, caring, knowledgeable, efficient and energetic. She had a way of keeping all
of the wedding principals calm. There were many details to handle and she kept track of them all. She made many helpful suggestions to help our family save money. She directed the wedding processional and the recessional in a place other than the actual venue, which was not available to us on the wedding eve.
She did some last minute table decorating for the reception, and loaned our party some items that are only ever used for weddings and receptions. She also handed out information cards to the bridal party, the bridal couple's parents and the wedding guests, regarding the transportation, wedding and reception time-tables.
I really can't say enough about Once Upon A Time Wedding Services. I only hope that I have remembered to include everything that they did.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/2/16, 1 Review