Once Upon A Time Wedding Services Reviews

52 Reviews for Once Upon A Time Wedding Services

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services 1
Once Upon A Time Wedding Services 2

Marianny · Getting married on 08/09/2019

Very nice service she was respectful and fun to watch

Sent on 09/10/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Marianny for your review. You looked stunning and so happy on your wedding day. I hope it was everything you envisioned it to be. You are quite a couple and deserve the very best. I wish you a happy life together.

Karoline · Married on 10/06/2018

Sussie was everything that I could have asked for and a little more. I fell in love with her personality and energy from day one and I knew that she would be perfect for our big day. She was so welcoming and friendly that everyone at the wedding fell in love with her as well.

Jeanmarie · Married on 09/15/2018

Sussie did our wedding ceremony back in March of 2018. We had the worst snowstorm that day we were scheduled to be married at her beautiful home. She really went out of her way to make sure her driveway was cleared of snow even tho the snow just wouldn’t stop! My fiancé at the time and I had decided last minute that the weather was really trying to keep us from being married on that particular day so we postponed the ceremony for the day after. Sussie was extremely helpful, patient and flexible with us. I feel she really cared about us and what we desire. She is both a great person personally and professionally. We feel so blessed that we found her on Wedding Wire. Looking back , I would not want anyone else! We had a small intimate ceremony that day. Now we plan on having our big wedding this September and look forward to Sussie being right there with us at this special time. We very highly recommend Sussie for all your wedding needs. She does everything!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

It has been an honor to have met you both. The love you have for each other can be seen and felt and it was an inspiration to me. Thank you for your kindness and for taking the time to write this awesome review. I look forward to seeing you again. All my love, Sussie

Natacha Cardona · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome, amazing

Gracias Susana por tu profesionalismo y compartir tu valiosa experiencia con nosotros.

Jenny · Married on 09/08/2018

Sussie at Once Upon A Time Wedding Services is so sweet. She was the wedding planner for a best friend of mine, and she was great. She made sure the bride and groom were taken care of. She is very organized, responsive, and adaptable. She is very welcoming and warm, and she takes your feelings into account. If I get married and decide to have a wedding, Sussie will be the one I'm calling! Thank you again, Sussie, for making sure Kelly and Luis had a great wedding.

Nick · Married on 09/01/2018

Sussie was very professional and very easy to work with. Couldn't have asked for someone better!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Nick. You both were wonderful to work with. I wish you the best life has to offer. Stay in touch.

Shahidah · Married on 07/21/2018

What a Beautiful experience we had! Sussie was great! Stress free very warm and friendly person, she felt like family! She help to build our dream of a very intimate and special ceremony! I recommend her service to anyone looking for a dream, professional and warm ceremony!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Once Upon A Time Wedding Services 3

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

As I was hearing you speak your vows to each other during the ceremony, I could not help but think how you are made for each other. I could sense the love you share and how special that union is; and you made my day because of it. I pray that you continue seeing in each other your kind souls and always remember the vows you expressed on your wedding day. Thank you both for giving me the chance to be part of that blessed day and for the opportunity to meet your families. Stay in touch and keep smiling for you have the gift of spreading the joy life has to offer. I love you both and thank you for taking the time to write this review. Warm Regards, Sussie

Jossie · Married on 07/07/2018

The best of the best when it comes to customer satisfaction. They knew exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. They planned everything for us from the selection of our venue upto the blocking of room blocks from our out-of-town family and friends. What I liked the most was how accessible Sussie was to us. She really means when she says that once getting closer to the wedding date, she would be available to me 24/7. I had to call her few times after hours because I was beginning to have a panic attack and she not only took my call but she gracefully calmed me down and helped me get through what was really bothering me. She is truly someone you can rely on to get the work done, no matter the obstacles. Thank you Sussie for making our dream wedding a reality. And thank you for your endless patience.

Jolene · Married on 06/24/2018

Sussie was absolutely amazing she made my wedding easy and care free she also carrys the whole package of you need a planner along with ypur JP I couldnt have found a better bilingual JP if I had asked for one. Wishing her all of the best

Sent on 09/24/2018

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Dear Jolene, If you only knew how wonderful it was to work with you, Sebastian and all your friends and family. Thank you for having me be part of your special day. It was truly an honor. May you both have all the happiness life has to offer. Love lots, Sussie

Jamilka · Married on 06/23/2018

Very easy to talk to. She's literally on top of everything! Stress free for the bride for sure!

Daniel · Married on 06/15/2018

I had the pleasure of meeting Sussie as the best man in a recent wedding. My first impression of her is that she is absolutely amazing as a justice of the peace. The wedding was bi-lingual and her ability to connect both families for the ceremony was truly impressive. She is calm, patient, and provides just the right about of humor when necessary. She delivers a professional ceremony and made the bride and groom’s day unforgettable.

Sussie Figueroa is definitely one of a kind!

Kevin Craig · Married on 06/15/2018

Exceptional Experience

Sussie was wonderfully responsive and creative in her delivery of our ceremony. She drew upon our history and engaged the audience in a way we did not expect.

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

Sussie literally saved my wedding day! I ran into a huge issue with my JP the DAY OF my wedding and contacted Sussie in a panic. She was available, willing and ready to marry us THE SAME DAY! Her price was a little higher than others but it didn’t matter and ended up being so worth it. Her place is beautiful, intimate and she has a genuine and loving personality. I can’t thank you enough Sussie for marrying us!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

I would do it again in a heartbeat Laura! You both are such wonderful people. Although the other officiant left you on your wedding day, you made the best of it. I was just so happy I was able to help on such important day. May you have a happy marriage and continue to show your strength in everything you do.

Seth · Married on 01/31/2018

I rarely take the time to put out a review, but Sussie earned every word I write. She is simply amazing, kind, and professional. When you meet her, you will feel like you have known her forever. We found Sussie through the Massachusetts Justice of Peace website. My husband and I really wanted a quick simple intimate private ceremony. Sussie took our call on the first try, she accommodated our schedules, and she was flexible enough to marry us on the day of the super moon! If you are looking for someone special to facilitate your special day, do yourself a favor and at least give Sussie a call. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

My dearest Seth and Tim, When I met you I felt I had known YOU for the longest time. You both make such an awesome couple and your jovial, warm, and genuine personalities are ones I will always remember. I hope we stay in touch through the years. It is because of couples like you, I love what I do. Warm Regards and love lots, Sussie

Carlos · Married on 12/31/2017

Thumbs up for Once Upon A Time Wedding Services!! Sussie was wonderful, professional and made sure everything went great for my brothers wedding!! I couldn't be happier with services that was provided. It was certainly a memorable event, and we are very thankful.

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Once Upon A Time Wedding Services 4

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Hi Carlos, What a fun crowd you were and most importantly, you were so supportive of your brother and I know he was calmer because you were there, looking after him. Thank you for your kind words and I hope I can be of service to you, family and friends in the future

Maria · Married on 12/17/2017

Very knowledgeable and accommodating.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

SUSSIE IS AMAZING! Boy, where to start. My husband and I had basically had a complete DIY wedding. We used a friends property that was not a wedding venue and had to bring EVERYTHING in and hire all vendors ourselves. I knew come day of if I didn't have a day of coordinator I wouldn't enjoy my wedding. That's when I found Sussie! She was quick to respond and we set up a phone call to discuss what I was looking for and I immediately felt at ease. She asked questions about details that hadn't even crossed my mind and I knew she was going to make our day seamless. She is also a Justice of the Peace and actually officiated our ceremony as well. At first I was worried because I thought she may need to be assisting vendors during our ceremony but she seemed like she had done it 100 times over being both the officiant and day of coordinator.

We met with her twice in person over a 6 month period leading up to the wedding and would go over any and all details that needed to be covered as we approached wedding day. The last few weeks before the wedding Sussie reached out to me at least once a week to say "how are you, how are things going, what can I help with". I knew if I needed something she was just a phone call away and it was so nice to have that peace of mind.

She also got in contact with ALL of our vendors prior to the wedding and made sure to tell them if they had any questions wedding day to NOT come see myself or my husband...to go see her as she was there to handle anything that could come up. It was fantastic.

The day of our wedding she was even more amazing. She was going all over the property the morning of to help with deliveries and getting vendors set up. She came in and checked with me before the ceremony and to give us a heads up as we were approaching the ceremony. Then the day began and its all a magical blur because my husband and I had a dream wedding. Everything went perfectly and we have Sussie to thank for that!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Hello Lauren, Working with you both was an awesome experience for me from the beginning of the planning stages until the very end. You had a clear picture of what you wanted to see and experience on your wedding day and because of that, all of it became a reality. Your guests were quite pleased with your choice of venue decorations and all the details that were meticulously planned. For me, it was an honor putting all these components into place and to make sure you enjoyed your special day to the fullest. Thank you so much for giving Once Upon A Time Wedding Services the opportunity to officiate your wedding ceremony and for trusting us to be your wedding coordinator. And thank you for taking the time to write this review. I wish you and Matt a very happy marriage.

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Sussie did an amazing job with my sister's wedding! We needed a bilingual ceremony, which Sussie did an amazing job with. She was a great addition to the wedding, with a constant smile and calming presence. We actually had a few snags with one of our other vendors, which caused much stress the moments before the wedding. Sussie went above and beyond by diffusing the situation and keeping the bride and groom in good spirits. In addition, she stepped in with guidance for our photographer, who was an amateur.. she helped set-up a couple special poses that the photographer would have missed completely. All in all, I'm not sure we would have survived our wedding without our JP.. she was professional and truly amazing in every aspect. Highly recommend! Thanks for everything Sussie!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Oh Leanne, if you only knew what a joy it was for me to work with you and your family and friends. You are so welcoming and your jovial personality is contagious. You all looked amazing too. Thank you so much for this review!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Not enough words can describe how wonderful of a JP Sussie is. She is kind, professional, organized and very compassionate. Her ceremony was done beautifully and I couldn't have been happier. She performed a bilingual ceremony for my husband and I. My entire family raved about her and I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Lauren and Ruben ..... you are two amazing human beings! It was an honor being part of such an important event in your lives. Thank you for giving me that opportunity and for sharing your experience with others through your wonderful review. I wish you both all the happiness life can bring.

Bridgit · Married on 09/16/2017

I attended a friends wedding and she approached me about wedding services. Her care and her ability to use multiple languages and connect with everyone was extremely beneficial for my boyfriend and I future plans of marriage

Sent on 09/18/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Bridgit for taking the time to write this review. It would be an honor to prepare your future wedding ceremony! Best wishes to you both.

Ryan · Married on 09/16/2017

Great experience with Sussie, she is comfortable and puts you right at ease when you first meet her. Wonderful collaboration abilities and gives the other vendors much respect for their art and service.

Great job!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

My dear Ryan. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you too. You are one of the best DJ's I have ever worked with. Your sound system was phenomenal and working with you was so easy. I guess we made a good team at Lauren & Ruben's wedding. Thank you for your kind words and I hope we can work together once again in the near future.

Solmayra · Married on 09/09/2017

Everything was amazing! Sussie was great.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Thank you Solmayra!! It was a pleasure working with this couple and their friends and families.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't praise Sussie enough! We really wanted to find a bilingual officiant to help us cater to our families. She was extremely professional and experienced in her work. She took the time to go through everything in detail, from wedding vows to the ceremony tips and insights. She knows it all and is happy to pass on her expertise to you to make sure your day goes flawlessly. She took control of the rehearsal and made sure everyone was on the same page. Our ceremony was PERFECT - to the readings, to our sand ceremony, and the prayers. She kept reminding us it was our day and was happy to accommodate every detail of our vision. We only used her officiant services however she was available to help us with the wedding planning, day of coordination, and honeymoon planning, if we needed it. Everyone is still raving about how an amazing job she did. I would absolutely recommend her services! Thank you Sussie!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

My dearest Elizabeth. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and awesome review. Both of you, your family and the whole wedding party was great to work with. You looked radiant and I still remember how pleasantly surprised William was when he first saw you. I wish you both many, many years of happiness.

Adelic · Married on 08/31/2017

Estoy orgullosa y muy contenta por mis recuerdos de mi boda dios la bendiga sussi por haberla puesto en nuestro camino. De darnos muchas alegrias, consejos, sugerencias y apoyo en mi boda ,quedo perfecta gracias por el trabajo  y esfuerso.  Suyo........
    y a cada persona que Este leyendo. Y esten preparando su boda ssusi es la mejor y no se arrepentiran.
    Si ella logro una sonrisa en mi. Yo se que lo lograra en ustedes. Dios los bendiga

ATT. Adelic Reyes.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Once Upon A Time Wedding Services's reply:

Mi querida Adelic. Para mi fue una bendicion el haberte conocido y un gran placer haber trabajado en tu boda. Ustedes son una pareja encantadora y al verlos disfrutando de su dia tan especial, fue suficiente para llenar mi corazon. Gracias les doy por haber confiado en mis servicios. Les deseo la mayor felicidad en su matrimonio.