On Twin Lakes Reviews

5 | Birchwood, WI

5 Reviews for On Twin Lakes

John and Rose at On Twin Lakes are awesome! This is an amazing venue for a wedding and the owners are very nice people. They have all sorts of different activities around the barn to keep guests occupied between the ceremony and dinner and they have many different areas for unique pictures. This venue offers a lot of cool and unique opportunities for couples planning a wedding and we would highly recommend it. We greatly enjoyed our wedding experience at On Twin Lakes.

Sent on 08/16/2015

Wonderful place! Rose and John were able to answer all of our many questions!

Sent on 07/31/2014

We were book with a different barn wedding venue in the area and we decided to switch to On Twin Lakes. It was the best decision we could have made! Rose and John from On Twin Lakes were flexible, accommodating, and caring. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. They truly cared that our wedding day was everything that we dreamed about, and their actions showed that they wanted to make our big day special. They also provided lawn games, wagon rides, and campfires all night long. Overall, everyone loved the venue. I highly recommend On Twin Lakes to any couples that are considering a laid back venue, with lots of freedom, helpful owners, and beautiful scenery.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Lucee · Married on 06/26/2011

On Twin Lakes provided a beautiful backdrop for my wedding. My husband and I set up an outdoor ceremony with hay bales and an arbor made by my dad, and we used the barn for our reception. We were happy to know that if the weather did not cooperate, the barn would also serve as a ceremony location. The property is extraordinary - the barn, the fields, the lake, the oreo cows, the horses, the round hay bales, the antiques, the beautiful sunset, the patio, the yard games, the bonfires, the comfortable porta-potties (seriously!) and so many more. Every comment we heard from those who attended the wedding was incredibly positive with several saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to. There was something for everyone from the youngest guests to the oldest guests! The atmosphere of the wedding was laid-back and as a result, we were able to relax and spend time with those who came to celebrate. John and Rose were great to work with, and they worked very hard to make the day the best it could be. It was a perfect day! I hope every bride in the northwest Wisconsin area consider having their wedding at On Twin Lakes Farm.

Sent on 08/03/2011

We had our wedding at On Twin Lakes, and it was absolutely beautiful! Our friends and family are still talking about the wonderful time they had that day. John and Rose were great to work with and made sure that my husband and I were completely satisfied. They had lawn games and a fire available for our guests and they added a pergola right before our wedding so the bar area was stunning at night with the twinkle lights.

Sent on 08/05/2014