On Three Designs Reviews

6 Reviews for On Three Designs

• Jordan

Jordan Moye Weems · Married on 07/09/2019

Creative Pieces That Wowed My Guests

From the first meeting, I knew Alicia and I were going to create some awesome things together. I had a vision and she came with the creative experience to make that vision a reality! From flower seed packet save the dates, to beautiful one of a kind invitations, to personalized napkins with our beloved dog on them, Alicia made our day that much better with so many personal details and touches!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Alicia is incredible! She did my invitation, ceremony programs and few additional stationary items for the reception. I had guests calling and texting me when they got the invitation to tell me how beautiful they were. Her custom work nailed exactly what I had in mind and more! She is quick, responsive and so very talented.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/02/2015

On Three! Calligraphy created the most amazing invitations for our wedding day! Alicia was prompt, knowledgeable and detailed when it came to understanding and helping me create the design of our invitations, programs, gift tags, menu cards calligraphy and welcome bag details. I gave her a few different concepts and she created the most amazing suites for me to choose from. She was extremely helpful in executing all of my different ideas into one cohesive suite. Alicia's workmanship was excellent and every detail was precise and exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend On Three! Calligraphy to any bride looking for an excellent company to work with on their wedding day!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Karie · Married on 04/25/2015

Alicia perfectly created our invitation in how I envisioned it in my head. She is so talented!!! Alicia was very professional and listened to what Alex and I wanted for our invitation. She was very responsive to emails, showing us the proofs, and making changes quickly. She was so great to work with. Thank you Alicia and OnThree!

Sent on 06/12/2015

On Three! Calligraphy designed our wedding invitation suite and wedding programs and we absolutely loved the final products. The design was exactly as we envisioned and Alicia was incredibly responsive and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend On Three! Calligraphy for exceptional work and someone who will truly listen and fulfill your design dreams!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Alexis · Married on 09/27/2014

How do I even begin?? Alicia created the most amazing wedding suite for me and my fiancé. From beginning to end of the entire process of our working together to create the suite, Alicia was incredible and so creative. I gave her just a few ideas of what I was looking for without too much direction on what my vision was at first and by the next day it was like Alicia had taken my ideas and created not just what I had in my mind but made it so much better. She also has been so great about keeping me on time with printers' schedules that I know I won't have to rush or miss out on anything I want because we wouldn't have time to turn the product around. Alicia's wedding suite defined the theme of my wedding and has easily been the best part about it. I could not be any more pleased with her or the finished product and I only wish I could do it all over again just to see what other amazing things she has up her sleeve. Highly HIGHLY recommend her and can't wait to work with her for every important event I have in the future!!! Couldn't imagine having anyone else.

Sent on 10/01/2014