On The Spot Catering, llc Reviews

On The Spot Catering, llc 5
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Decision We Made

I loved working with Stacy and the On the Spot crew. The staff who worked our wedding were extremely friendly and helpful to our guests. Our guests were raving about the food so much so that a family member asked to speak to Chef directly. It was seriously amazing. Stacy was wonderful to work with and so helpful in the planning process. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I would recommend On the Spot over and over again to anyone looking for seamless professional service and incredible food. We could not have picked a better caterer.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Meagan · Married on 08/18/2018

August wedding

I used On the Spot for my wedding for 125 people in August 2018. I am still getting comments on how amazing the food was. They saw my vision for all of my favorite foods, as well as adding a southern flair to it!

Sent on 11/13/2018

On The Spot Catering, llc's reply:

Thank you Meagan! We had a blast creating a New Orleans inspired menu for you and Chris! We are still dreaming about that Bacon Clothesline and Doberge Cake! Cheers!

Bridget Caviness · Married on 07/01/2018

Nothing short of AMAZING!

I have had an opportunity to work with Stacy and her team for several wedding events. Her planning is on point, her waitstaff is very friendly & professional and their food ... AMAZING! I would highly recommend On the Spot Catering!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Katie · Married on 05/05/2018

On the Spot was recommended by a family friend and we are BEYOND happy we went with Stacy , John and their crew. We knew we were in good hands the moment we walked out of the tasting. Stacy took care of every detail with professionalism and expertise. Its been 2 weeks now and we are still having guests compliment the food and atmosphere. Food was absolutely delicious, not one complaint but constant raving and questions on how we found On the Spot. You will love everything on their menu, we all did. The layouts, tables, decorations, just everything, PERFECT !!!!. When we showed up and I had seen the set up for the first time about an hour prior to guests arriving, I was ecstatic knowing that Stacy had captured my vision and executed it perfectly. Absolutely professional and tasteful and the best word to describe-AWESOME! Stacy was also a pleasure to work with as we laughed at many things and she just had a way to put our minds at ease. If your looking for a top notch caterer and/or event planner, you will not regret going with Stacy and John. We honestly would hire them again and again and highly recommend!
    Katie and Evan Lauzier

Sent on 05/20/2018

Hallie · Married on 09/16/2017

We used On The Spot Catering for our September wedding at Allen Hill and the entire experience from start to end was great. The whole On the Spot crew is so amazing! Chef John and Stacy helped us create a special menu full of our favorite foods. The Southwest table was a big hit! The cake was beautiful and delicious too. They handled all linen and dish rentals, making the planning so simple for us. Stacy and the crew were a huge help the day of the wedding - they set up all the decorations and tables and the barn looked amazing! Stacy was a great day of coordinator. She kept everything on schedule and was a huge help. The team really made our wedding very special and they all were so nice to work with. We highly recommend On The Spot Catering! They are amazing.

Sent on 01/31/2018
    On The Spot Catering, llc 6
    On The Spot Catering, llc 7
    On The Spot Catering, llc 8
    On The Spot Catering, llc 9
    On The Spot Catering, llc 10

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2017

Stacy and her team worked so hard helping us coordinate and plan for our wedding. They did everything from catering, helping find rentals and pick our decor! Stacy made me feel confident & not stressed, even when we had to switch our tent rental company 3 days before our wedding! Couldn't have managed without their expertise & excellence! THANK YOU

Sent on 03/17/2018

Kelcey · Married on 09/03/2016

On the Spot Catering was absolutely the best catering company I could have used for my September 2016 backyard wedding. I was so impressed with how wonderfully everything came out on the day of, and how easy and fun it was to work with John and Stacy. You can tell this is not just a career for them, but a passion. They are true professionals in their field! Stacy worked with me to come up with a menu that was within my budget, and gave me great suggestions (like the pierogi station - which was a huge hit!) Value-wise, I got a lot of high-quality food for less than I was expecting to pay! Always a plus. Both Stacy and John visited my house several times so we were all on the same page about the setup of the venue, timeline of the event, and all the details. On the day of the wedding, Stacy was there early getting everything in place, and she even helped us set up the tables and centerpieces, which was a huge help! The service staff was so professional yet friendly and welcoming at the same time. They did a great job passing appetizers, serving the meal, making drinks and cleaning up - my guests felt that the staff was "right there" whenever they needed something. And then of course.... the FOOD!!! When I say everything was perfect, I mean just that - every dish was perfectly prepared, delicious, served right on time, and artfully presented. I couldn't believe it! Let me put it this way - it's been 5 months already, and whenever the subject of my wedding comes up, the first thing my friends and family comment on was how great the food was. It was that memorable! My grandma has told me at least 4 times how the catering company was so wonderful and how she would recommend John and Stacy to anyone. If you are searching for the perfect caterer for your wedding, especially if it's outdoors or in another non-traditional venue, contact On the Spot as soon as possible, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Amalia · Married on 05/21/2016

John, Stacy and their staff are truly exceptional! This father-daughter super team went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Chef John customized a menu for us, merging our Argentinian/Italian and Caribbean backgrounds, and really went out of his way to create something truly unique and special. Stacy is a sweetheart, and a superb event coordinator; when we were super stressed about planning she quickly reassured us and made us feel calm and under control, which is one of the reasons we loved them so much! They are so wonderful to work with, responsive, professional and responsible, with the ability to anticipate your needs before you do! The tasting was amazing, and the day of the wedding we were blown away! Our food was delicious and plentiful (we even had a gelatto station, which kids and adults alike LOVED, out of this world!), the place settings beautiful, the drinks abundant and varied, and the guests, family (and us!) were extremely satisfied. The staff really went out of their way to make our guests feel comfortable and happy. Any challenge or obstacle we had (such as the fact that our venue had limited space to prepare a plated dinner) was met by John and Stacy with enthusiasm and a solution that exceeded our expectations. These are absolutely the people you want on your team on the most important day of your life, which is why we proudly recommend On the Spot Catering to make your special day an absolute success! John, Stacy and all of the On the Spot Crew: THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts, sincerely, Mr. and Mrs. Moreno!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Mallarie · Married on 10/10/2015

I am writing to share my sincerest thanks to On the Spot Catering, LLC for catering my wedding on October 10, 2015 at Preston Ridge Vineyard. From our very first meeting, Stacy and John immediately understood my vision for my wedding day and embraced all of the specific ideas that I had for my day. In meeting with other caterers, I was often directed towards more traditional approaches to wedding food and felt completely misunderstood.

Upon meeting with Stacy and John, they were not intimidated by my creative ideas but were excited to help bring my vision to life! Throughout the whole process, OTSC was very responsive to my needs. I felt supported by the OTSC staff, especially in the few weeks leading up to the wedding. Every detail was planned just as I wanted and any input that I offered was immediately woven into the event.

On the day, I could not have asked for a more seamless execution. Any issues that arose during the day were not visible or known to myself or any of my guests. The OTSC staff adapted to the challenges of the day and the event went off perfectly. All of the food that was offered was delicious and received rave reviews by my guests. The staff was courteous, friendly and my guests were very impressed with the service that was given.

I would recommend On the Spot Catering to anyone planning an event, large or small. The service, responsiveness and individualized planning is second to none and so very appreciated. Thank you again to John, Stacy and the whole OTSC team for making our day perfect in every way!

Love, Mr. and Mrs. Seidel

Sent on 10/28/2015

Dee · Married on 09/26/2015

Thank you SO much for doing an absolutely perfect job. We were so happy with the outcome and could not have asked for more. Your staff was super nice and extremely attentive. And the food!!! Oh my gosh, it was delicious. Your dad did an amazing job. Thank you so much for really going above and beyond with our wedding! We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/28/2015

The wedding was absolutely amazing! When I first walked in and saw how beautiful the tables looked! I knew it was going to be a perfect day. Everybody raved about the food saying it was a 10+!

The day was perfect and please know how much we appreciate all that you, John, and your staff did that day. You have a top-notch staff who continuously offered to help throughout the entire day. I still can't believe there was only 5 staff on the floor. It seemed as though there were 20!

On The Spot Catering is a very special, family company who I would definitely use again and again. I've given your name out to several people, who I hope will call you, as I know they will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2015

ALyssa · Married on 09/12/2015

On the Spot Catering was an incredible value and was such a hit at my wedding! From our first conversations with Chef John and Stacy, they went above and beyond to make our budget work and deliver excellent service. They were flexible, supportive, and incredibly pleasant to work with. Our venue was forced to change in the 11th hour, and I cannot tell you how thankful I was to have such an accommodating, kind, and hard working vendor to ease the stress of a difficult situation. On the Spot Catering had an approach of "Don't worry- we are here for you and we got this!" which was so so much appreciated. Aside from how wonderful they were to work with from start to finish, their food was EXCELLENT and presented so beautifully. All of our guests complimented the buffet, and the appetizers at cocktail hour were a huge hit. Their staff was friendly, fun, and hard-working, and totally added to the fun vibe of the wedding. I cannot recommend them enough! Thank you, OTSP Catering! You guys are the best!

Sent on 09/20/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

My mother called On The Spot Catering to set up a meeting and after chatting, John & Stacy came with a menu...and we didn't change a thing! John was a FANTASTIC chef. Truly a master at his craft, our guests raved about the food! It was fresh, it was delicious and it will be something we never forget! Stacy was absolutely fabulous! She calmed nerves, made us comfortable and at ease (even during last-minute meltdowns) and we could not be more pleased!

They were both so professional, so totally calming to be around, and they ran the PERFECT day from start to finish. We have nothing but amazing things to say about these two and the entire staff they brought along with them. We felt so special on our day, and I know it wouldn't have even been remotely the same without them! Book On The Spot Catering to have the best day of your life, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/12/2015

maura · Married on 10/14/2017

Planning a wedding is just overwhelming, and considerations for hiring a caterer for your wedding should go way beyond food. On The Spot Catering met our expectations and went the extra mile to make the wedding a worry-free experience. The food was fabulous and the price was extremely competitive. But it was their service that set them apart. For example, I considered hiring my own bartenders for my daughter's wedding and had figured out how much to pay for booze and personnel. It came out to just about what On The Spot offered to charge to take that concern off my plate, and their people did a tremendous job. In addition, one of many costs of putting on a wedding at our home was the cost of renting linens, which was surprisingly expensive. On the Spot found another vendor for me that was half the price. On The Spot workers also set up the tables and chairs, a worry for me since we were having a wedding for 120 people. On the Spot worked with our wedding coordinator to time everything just right throughout the event. My daughter's wedding never would have been as fun or as wonderful for everyone involved without On the Spot. I can't thank them enough for everything they did.

Sent on 12/04/2017

May Kis · Married on 07/21/2018

3.0

Like Family

The whole team at On The Spot made my husband and I feel like family the moment we went for our initial meeting. The food was great and I especially liked how we were able to customize our menu for us.
    Stacy went above and beyond the "caterer" role and did everything she could to make our wedding what we envisioned. She had great suggestions for not only the menu but also for our place cards, table arrangements, etc.
    Late night pizza snack??? ummmmm yes please!
    Thank you to Stacy and Chef! :)

Sent on 11/20/2018