On The Move Productions Reviews

On The Move Productions 4
On The Move Productions 5
  • Lily

Nastassja (Lily) · Married on 11/03/2019

Best Customer Service and Delivery Ever!!

On the Move Productions was top notch! Everything was delivered on time. The set up was spectacular and so was the tear down. Brandon James, who was the DJ of my wedding was hands down AMAZING!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and one that tied the whole wedding together. There are not enough words to describe how this company nailed the wedding! Super thankful and blessed to have them!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Lindsey · Married on 11/01/2019

Loved working with On The Move!

My wedding was going to be inside, but when we found out we could move it outside the type of draping we needed changed, but this company was so helpful and willing to work with us. It looked absolutely beautiful!

On The Move Productions 6
    Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2019

The best service ever

Jacob and fancy that linens went above and beyond. All my draping amd linens were set up day before. I couldnt be happier with the oitcome. I was speechless when I walked into my venue.

On The Move Productions 7
    Sent on 10/29/2019

On The Move Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us to play a part in your special day! With you the best on your new chapter in life.
  • Amanda

Amanda M · Married on 10/19/2019

Trustworthy, Professional, Great for Weddings!

An excellent choice for your wedding! They provide DJ services, drapery, chairs, and chargers at a reasonable price. We had asked them to drape our ceremony and add string lights to the background. It was so gorgeous! The DJ was professional and listened to our requests. We had no problem with any music selections. We heard about them through our planner but also had many recommendations from other newly weds. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Joshua · Married on 09/21/2019

One stop for an amazing wedding!

We used On The Move Productions for our decor, DJ, tables, and lighting. It is a ton of work to plan a wedding. Do yourself a huge favor and hire On The Move Productions. They do phenomenal work and make is so easy. I can't sing their praises enough.

Decor & Lighting - Our Ceremony was at Eureka Springs where they provided chairs and decorated the pergola with draping. What was already a beautiful setting was made perfect by Jacob and his team.
    Our reception was an outdoor backyard affair which doesn't mean picnic tables and a boom box it means transforming into an amazing venue. They strung up market lights and cocktail tables and fun games for cocktail hour.
    At the last minute we minute we decided to add a tent because the possibility of inclement weather (yay Florida!) We were a little concerned about the look of a tent but Jacob and his team went above and beyond our expectations with the decor adding a starburst drape and chandelier to the center and beautiful draped back wall. They also provided all the tables and chairs.

DJ Entertainment - I can't stress enough the importance of a professional DJ/MC. They run your entire wedding! We had Brandon and we met with him about a month prior to go over and plan the details and timeline. He was able to take our ideas and offer professional suggestions to create the day we were looking for.
    Brandon had a great manor and personality announcing the events when it was time, adding fun little touches while never being cheesy or overbearing. The music was on point to. We gave him some favorites and he was able build around that while also taking requests making sure the dance floor stayed packed and everyone had a great time dancing.

On The Move Productions will not only make your day a beautiful and fun celebration they'll make it super easy and at an amazing price. Thanks so much for being a part of our day!

Joshua & Sophia

On The Move Productions 15
    Sent on 12/01/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Work

I got a ceiling draping for my wedding with string lights. It really brought out the room. I would definitely use OTM again.

Sent on 06/27/2019

On The Move Productions's reply:

Thank you for sharing your review and your kinds words. It was a pleasure to provide our services for your special day.
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2019

The best in Tampa

I booked on the move a year prior to my wedding. The service is impeccable. Jacob was amazing to work with and he was very flexible when i need to change order, change set up time. I will definitely hire them for my next upcoming event.

On The Move Productions 16
    On The Move Productions 17
    Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience

We hired On The Move to do draping and chairs at our venue. The venue had extremely large floor to ceiling windows, and then we had draping with a chandelier for our altar. Everything was fabulous! Jacob was amazing to work with, he was very responsive and made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. They set up the night before and on the day of some of the draping was drooping on one side and Jacob came out personally before the ceremony to make sure it was perfect. Everything was beautiful and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Erika Guidry · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent!

My DJ was excellent! He was very nice, professional, and had the best suggestions! Everyone at my wedding loved him, and said it was the best wedding they had been to. I am also not the kind of bride that wanted to plan every song, and he made many suggestions. If you want a good wedding, go with this company!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

On The Move Productions's reply:

We are so happy that you chose us to play a part in your special day. Thank you for the great review!
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent to work with

We had Brandon and he was extremely accommodating on our requests and totally kept the dance floor alive. We had a relatively small wedding and a ton of "shy" dancers and he definitely brought them on to dance!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Loren Filipek · Married on 05/25/2019

Great, everything we wanted and it looks amazing

Awesome work we loved everything. The guests all thought it looked amazing too. Early set up so it was just what we wanted

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2019

We love On The Move, they are always professional and does a wonderful job.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Liz Sh · Married on 03/31/2019

Fantastic job! Made the day extra special!

The ceiling drape and chandelier were stunning. Not to mention, the DJ who took charge of all the music, announcements, and timeline. We were able to really enjoy the day and let them handle everything! Thank you for a job well done.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Christina Suarez · Married on 03/30/2019

Wonderful Team !!!

Great uplighting and music with an outstanding DJ - (Brandon), draping was expertly done and the team was very responsive throughout the entire event and process.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Jessica Roberts · Married on 03/23/2019

Roberts Wedding

I hired for drapes over my dance floor at my wedding. They showed up on time and executed fast and gave me exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Tatjes · Married on 03/17/2019

3/17/19 Wedding

Working with On The Move Productions was such a wonderful experience. We couldn't imagine anyone else doing such an amazing job with lighting/decor and providing an awesome DJ!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Alexis · Married on 03/09/2019

Exceptional Dj and services

No matter what you end up using from the On The Move team, they are going to be exceptional and exactly what you are looking for. We used OTMP for up-lights, gobo, Dj ( Joe was awesome and got everybody on their feet for our Greek/ American wedding), and draping. These add ons completely changed the entire room of Safety Harbor Resorts Four Springs Ballroom, and made it go from beautiful to WOOOOOW GORGEOUS!!!! This on the move team was easy to communicate with and made sure to answer all of our questions to make sure our day was what we wanted. Definitely would recommend to anybody!!!! We can’t thank them enough for everything. (More pictures to come)

On The Move Productions 18
    On The Move Productions 19
    Sent on 03/15/2019

Aimee · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We worked with Brandon as our DJ. He was so accommodating and such a breeze to work with. He took all of our suggestions and made them better than we could have imagined. Thank you a million Brandon!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Adria Santiano · Married on 03/09/2019

Great value - one stop shop

We used OTM for rentals (garden chairs, chivari chairs, extra tables, chargers, draping) and DJ/lighting services. They were very easy to work with, and gave discounts beyond their normal bulk discount rates. Jacob was quick to respond and had everything at the venue as early as possible to start setting up. We used their linen partner, Fancy That Linens, who were also affordable and easy to work with. The linens were late but still arrived with time to get things set up. The DJ was very fun and kept the party moving all night. He was very helpful with coordinating the timeline of events.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Sierra · Married on 03/09/2019

Pipe and Drape Review

On The Move Productions was HIGHLY recommended by several friends for my wedding. After seeing what their weddings looked like, I knew they wouldn't disappoint! There was a huge red velvet theatre curtain that we wanted to cover with pipe and drape so it would look more neutral. Thanks to this company, the venue looked totally transformed! They were extremely flexible because they were able to order the color I wanted and add more pipe and drape behind the cake table later in the planning process. They were also very easy to reach via phone or email. Needless to say, I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for an awesome company that is there for YOU and all your planning needs!

On The Move Productions 20
    Sent on 03/18/2019

Trevor C · Married on 02/09/2019

On the move productions

What a wonderful experience it was to work with on the move. Brandon was our DJ for our event and talk about a Professional! He had everything so well planned and organized. I felt bad because he always had to keep an eye on us to track us down because we had such a big wedding and were always at the wrong place at the wrong time but, Brandon being the professional he is made sure we did everything on time. I strongly recommend On the Move Productions!

Sent on 02/25/2019

• Gianna

Gianna · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!

Jacob and OTM went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect! Extremely professional and responsive during the planning process. The wedding and reception was blast and went off without any issues - our guests were raving about how great our DJ was. HIGHLY recommend OTM!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Guadalupe Cuahutle · Married on 02/02/2019

Great service

On the move production was fantastic and very flexible. They provided a great service and were very professional. They helped make my wedding perfect

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Catherina

Catherina · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Canopy

I am soo pleased with the canopy Jacob and his team provided for my January 19, 2019 wedding. I wanted something that captured our winter wonderland themed wedding and the open back canopy so the fountain at night can be seem was so magical. Jacob was always a pleasure to talk to and so willing to provide the best to make sure our special say is complete. This canopy totally topped our reception. I highly recommend On the Move. They are absolutely amazing

On The Move Productions 21
    Sent on 01/25/2019

Kathi Young · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommended!!!

We met Jacob with OTM Productions at a bridal expo, and thank God we did! He not only introduced us to our phenomenal event planner, Craig Beckinger with ABC Event Planning and Sue from Fancy That Speciality Linens, he did an amazing job accommodating our particular wants/needs at our wedding venue. His showroom is impressive, and Jacob bent over backwards to create the atmosphere we wanted for our special day. Thank you Jacob!!!!

On The Move Productions 22