On The Mark Entertainment Reviews

On The Mark Entertainment 2
On The Mark Entertainment 3
On The Mark Entertainment 4

Rebecca A Neveu · Married on 08/14/2019

The best part of our wedding!

On the Mark Entertainment was professional, fun, and super easy to work with. After the wedding, my husband and I agreed choosing Mark was the best decision we made throughout the planning process. He kept people on the dance floor throughout the night and took care of releasing guests for dinner in a fun way. He also allowed me to relax during the ceremony and took care of the timing of everything. He also was well prepared for the evening and organized. He kept in touch with us before the event consistently and always responded promptly to all communications. I highly recommend on the Mark Entertainment. We also booked the photo booth and it was a blast. Our guests were very complimentary of their experience with the photo booth and we loved the keepsake book we got, as well.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Gietek · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommend

I would highly recommend Mark and his wife for your wedding! People were constantly on the dance floor and having a blast! We had a buffet for our wedding and he called up tables in a fun way! He did a fabulous job and would highly recommend him for your wedding or event!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie & Terry Metro · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic to work with!

Mark did a phenomenal job on our forever day! He is so professional and absolutely AMAZING to work with! He makes sure every detail is covered and goes above and beyond to make your day as stress free as possible. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Brandi Coullard · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend!

On The Mark Entertainment was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We could not have been happier with our choice. Mark met with us on several occasions to help with the planning process and definitely went above and beyond. He was always quick to answer any questions via email/text/phone call. He definitely invests himself into making sure your wedding day is perfect. We highly recommend choosing On The Mark Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Cynthia · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent!!!!!!!

Mark and his wife were fantastic! He exceeded our expectation and played some of our favorite music. He kept it very light until after our grandparents left then had everyone on the dance floor. It was such a beautiful night. I’m so glad we chose him as our DJ!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2018

My daughter, Caitlin Kirkpatrick, and her fiancé, Alex McKelvie, were married on August 4. They held their reception in the Balllroom at the Kewadin Casino and their DJ/Master of Ceremonies was Nark San Angelo of On the Mark Entertainment. He did a fabulous job coordinating every aspect of their reception. We couldn’t have been happier with the job he did. Caitlin and I recommend him to anyone needing an MC for any occasion.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    On The Mark Entertainment 5
    On The Mark Entertainment 6
    On The Mark Entertainment 7
    On The Mark Entertainment 8

Brian · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark is as good as it gets.

He went above and beyond from the outset. He was available to us as much as we needed before the wedding, gave us a template to plot things out, and continually put our minds at ease that we were in good hands.

And we were. Mark was professional, fun and coordinated the reception exactly how we wanted. He gave us extra time and was just the perfect DJ.

We cannot recommend Mark enough.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

I could not be more impressed with a DJ if I tried. Mark kept everyone at my wedding reception energized and having fun, we played a game called Table Jeopardy to release the tables for food, which everyone loved, and he played fantastic music. The photo booth he brought was a hit and people were going into it all night.

We had a blast thanks to Mark. Because what’s a party without music and entertainment?

Sent on 06/13/2018

Christina · Married on 08/18/2017

Mark and his wife did the music at our wedding and it was perfect. People were always on the dance floor, they played everything we wanted, and made it fun and entertaining for everybody! Everything flowed very smoothly. We were able to meet with them a couple times before our big day and they were very personable. I highly recommend them. They did an awesome job and everyone loved them!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding!! Would highly recommend him for any and all events!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful people! My husband and I have "unusual" taste in music but they were so accommodating & EXCITED to play our requests! They truly your reception amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2018