209 Reviews for On The Go Dj Pro

Microphones (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
MC (1)
104 On The Go Dj Pro Reviews

Anthony was Great! He worked with us to set our timeline and our playlist. He was polite, professional and was easy to get in touch with. He had a calming way about him and offered suggestions to help have your vision become reality. We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired On The Go DJ and Photo Booth for my sons wedding. They were so professional. Karina, the booth coordinator, allowed us to customize our photo background and had great ideas. She was very patient with all of our changes and gave us exactly what we wanted. The scrapbook was a really great gift for the Bride and Groom. And the guests were able to write a personal note next to their picture. In addition the video option in the booth, such a great, fun idea. It was so much more than just a photo booth. The woman who ran the booth was really fun and you can tell she loves her job. I have never been a fan of photo booths, and wasn't sure if the crowd was going to even use it. But I am so glad we did. Great memories. Anthony, the owner, was our DJ. He was amazing. He is an excellent MC, and got the crowed going. He played every song requested, and the dance music that he had going was so fun. At the end of his time, no one was ready to stop, so he stayed later for us. His website is so detailed with respect to each song and event that you want. I was really impressed. We had a few changes with more people giving speeches, and when the bride was walking out, and he just flowed with it. I am so happy that we used On The Go DJ and Photo Booth. Such a great job!

Profile Picture Patty, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
4.2

the dj did a good job we werer happy with the service though i believe a little more good of been done

Profile Picture James, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Bilingual MC
4.7

We had a great experience with On the Go DJ Pro. Deshon, our DJ for the event, was outstanding. He reached out to us about a week prior to our wedding and went over all the details and the timeline and was very responsive if we had any questions or changes that needed to be made prior to our wedding. He came to the venue a couple hours before our ceremony and was a cool, calming influence we both needed, considering how stressed we each were. The wedding went great, people had a fun time and were out on the dance floor till late in the evening. Much of the credit goes to Deshon!

Profile Picture Ron, 6/25/17, 1 Review
3.8

Anthony did a great job on selling me. He was very detailed and personable. The website the use is great, much more detailed than any of my friends DJs. Anthony is not very good about communicating via email. I would not get a response or get a one word response that did not answer my questions completely (how could you with one word?!)
Our guests had good things to say about our DJ, Tracy. From a brides perspective, I have a few complaints. He was late, delayed some things on our wedding timeline. He got some names wrong in the introductions. Several times songs would be playing and halfway through it would change, then he would put on the original song and start from the beginning. We picked a bunch of songs for all the events, I was told the DJ assigned to us would fill in the gaps with similar songs, however one of the songs we picked I heard at least 4 times! Guests also said he would not take requests unless tipped, we payed good money & also tipped the DJ separately!
The girls at the photo booth were great, no complaints about them! The design process was also very smooth.

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Anthony at On The Go DJ Pro was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They were very responsive from the beginning, and their planning website makes sure that you don't forget a thing in your schedule. DJ Deshon arrived right on time and was set up early and ready to play! He had a great personality and kept the evening moving along perfectly! I would definitely use their services again and ask for DJ Deshon!

Profile Picture Nellie, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, MC

I just wanted to thank you again for sending Britt to our party. He did a great job. He was easy to work with and was very professional. I appreciate the fact he called me before the party to discuss my needs, and he knew exactly what kind of music to play. He gave my party the perfect atmosphere and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture ZEV, 6/11/17, 1 Review
4.7

From beginning to end working with everyone at On The Go DJ Pro was fantastic. DJ Deshon was great to work with, interactive with the crowd and staid on point with all activities. Photos were taken by Patricia, engagement pictures came out Fantastic and during the wedding day Patricia was all over it. Insuring all the right photos were captured. Photo both was a big hit. Props were in great shape and lots to choose from. Overall the complete package made our special event a great memory for all who attended. Thank you On The Go DJ Pro

Profile Picture Bobby , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I had such an amazing experience with On the go DJ Pro!! We used them for our wedding and Anthony was absolutely fabulous and was so helpful in the planning process! Everyone complimented on how much fun they had and how great the music was! We had a totally different vision on the dance music but Anthony adapted to what everyone was dancing to flawlessly! I would 100% recommend them for your special day!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/10/17, 1 Review
1.7

After reading all the amazing reviews before booking with Anthony, I had high expectations for him to be awesome. However, he is rather had to get ahold of unless its when he's wanting your money. Secondly, when I was on the phone with him it was very obvious that he was eating while chatting with me which I thought was rather unprofessional. Everyone knows weddings are chaotic & timelines are hard to stay on track & I would have thought he would have been better on his feet, but was dissapointed. I had asked him to say things like "introducing for the first time ever mr & Mrs Cody roe" when my husband & I walked out & none of the lines I had asked him to say were spoken. Lastly, he did not follow my list of song choices I had asked for based off my planning sheet. We were very dissappinted overall.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

I obtained quotes from 6 DJs and On The Go DJ Pro offered the lowest price. I was a little skeptical about the quality of DJ and that's what I got. DJ Tracy was awesome. He played the songs we wanted and added a lot of enthusiasm to the party with his great personality. I will definitely use these guys again. Thanks again On the Go DJ Pro for making my husband's 50th birthday party a success!

Profile Picture User7814927, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Photographer's (Jay), DJ’s (Deshon) and Photo Booth Tech’s (Felix) were all great! The photos came out great

Profile Picture User7537919, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pro On The Go did our 10 year Anniversary party, Britt was fantastic, great personality and really had a feel for the room. Great music all night long. I highly recommend for any occasion.

Profile Picture User7346062, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
2.2

Honestly, I wouldn't go with them ever again because music means a lot to me and I need an artist. Not someone who does music by numbers and can't read the room or understand what you're asking for in terms of music vibe. I said over and over please no wedding cliche music and what does he play? Practically YMCA. So Ivan (my DJ) said to all guests he was taking no requests because the bride doesn't want mainstream music. That's not the same as wedding cliche music, am I right?
I spent a lot of time making lists of all the songs we love and type of music to educate the DJ on how we wanted this to play out. He took it literally even after I said no, these songs are examples.
Dealing with the company in the beginning was confusing too because I talked to 4 different people, and had to input in tobyhis terrible software system all the details which I had repeated... finally I gave up and told the Lead DJ I'm not inputting. He took it from there which helped.

After the wedding I get a text from Ivan the DJ "accidentally" saying thank you for the tip to another bride. I never tipped. I was clear in the beginning how tight the budget was and there is no room for a dollar more. That was pretty gross to me.

Don't go with this company if you care about music and the energy of the party.

Profile Picture Miriam, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Right from the start, they made me feel comfortable and secure with booking a fabulous dj for my event.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andrew was our DJ and let me tell you if it wasn't for Andrew im sure i wouldve been a total wreck :) He was absolutely the greatest! Super fun and efficient especially since most the time me and the photographer both checked with him to ask what was next lol! So very glad I used their services! Thank you for the good time!

Profile Picture Jazmin, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

On The Go Dj Pro was COMPLETELY PERFECT!!!!! We worked with Danny as the coordinator, he was truly professionally...he answered my phone calls in one ring...he had everything completely organized ..Danny was a breeze to work with!!! Danny is a 10 out of 10!!!!
Andrew was our DJ for the evening...he arrived early, he set up everything PERFECTLY!!! Danny was AMAZING at feeling the vibe of the night and played music that was ABSOLUTEY perfect for our guests!!! We had numerous people ask for Andrews contact phone number!!! My family and I will ONLY use the combination of Dj On The Pro with Danny and Andrew for our future endeavors!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Henley Martino

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Andrew did a wonderful job. He kept the party going and we had no stress at all. Thank you Andrew.

Profile Picture Tania, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Thank you On the Go DJ Pro! Anthony helped us work through creating the playlist for our wedding, and Danny kept the party going all night long. All of our guests said they were so impressed with how well-planned the night was, but I think it was all Danny - he kept everything running smoothly and made sure our guests never left the dance floor. I highly recommend them - talented emcees, great energy and organized. Thank you, Danny and Anthony!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Anthony and his crew are the very best! Outstanding professionalism, dedicated to your event being perfect.
Reward yourself and choose On The Go DJ Pro, you will be so thankful you did so!
Debbie and Dennis Hayes

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/27/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Love this company and it's amazing DJ-Anthony, but all of them, especially Jessica are terrific. So patient and kind! Their form you fill out allows you to pick all your very favorite songs for all categories of your wedding. Or if you need help, they know exactly how to help you pick the perfect tune. I highly recommend this Company!

Photo for On The Go Dj Pro Review - The Bride and Groom...Mr and Mrs Dennis Hayes
Photo for On The Go Dj Pro Review - Bride performed a Roaring 20's Dance for the Groom.
Photo for On The Go Dj Pro Review - Fun on the dance floor!
Photo for On The Go Dj Pro Review - The Very Handsome Groom
Profile Picture User6170650, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
4.2

Danny did a great job for us. He did a good job on reading the crowd and everyone was dancing the whole night. He is very easy to talk too and did exactly what we wanted. People were talking about how great the Dj was. Thank you again and looking forward to future events.

Profile Picture User5586940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was actually a Sweet 16 party that Brian dj'd for approximately 170 guests of all ages. Brian did an amazing job, was professional, polite and courteous. Would absolutely recommend him for any type of event.

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We Mr&Mrs Pizarro had an amazing experience with onthegodjpro. Dj Danny truly delivered one of the best nights ever! All of our guest couldn't stop talking about how awesome the event was. We thank you Danny for making our night unforgettable not just to us but each and one of our guess.

The photo booth was none stop, guess where having fun with it and the best thing about it was we got to keep a USB stick with all of our guess funny pictures.

We highly recommend Onthegodjpro for your wedding. DJPRO you guys rock

Profile Picture Israel, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Andrew and Cassandra were fantastic. Great customer service! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Dj and photo booth.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/19/15, 1 Review