53 Reviews for On Location Hair and Makeup

Consultations (2)
Group Discounts (1)
Airbrush (1)
52 On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

Renee was so wonderful and easy to work with. She did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee Green was fantastic! She was always very quick to respond back to my email or text messages. She was very patient with me and my group on the day of the wedding. We were locked out of our building, which put us behind on our timeline, but Renee was quick and got us back on track. Everyone's makeup and hair looked beautiful-she made everyone look their best self. She was flexible with what each person wanted and provided great advice for everyone. I had not met Renee before my wedding or had a makeup trial. So when it came to the day of I was a bit nervous, but seeing how beautiful everyone looked I was very happy I hired Renee. Thank you Renee!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was a dream to work with from very first contact to the day of the wedding! I had lots of questions for her ahead of time, and she patiently and quickly answered them all. She did a trial for myself, my mom, and my MIL, which was a very helpful and fun process. On the day of my wedding, she accommodated myself, mom, MIL, 5 bridesmaids, 1 groomswoman, my sister-in-law, and my aunt. She somehow kept on a very tight schedule and made everyone look amazing! Seriously, I have never felt so beautiful, and in the few pictures I've gotten back so far, my hair and makeup looks flawless. My girls loved it so much that they tagged their social media posts with #renee Renee was worth every penny and I would 100% recommend On Location Hair and Makeup to anyone who asks!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did both my makeup and hair and she was amazing! My hair came out beautifully, and she is excellent at knowing how to apply makeup to bring out the best in you. In addition to being very good at what she does, she is such a kind person and it was very nice to have her with me as I was getting ready for my wedding. She is also super patient and asks questions to give you exactly the type of look you want. She is so sweet, showed up early, and helped make the day more relaxing. You shouldn't call anyone else, book her, she is wonderful!

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Renee was great doing hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party on my wedding day! I'm so glad she offers on location services and she works very quickly! I felt gorgeous and she was super sweet and offered last minute touch ups to anyone. She made getting ready a breeze :) Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I could not have been happier with Renee!!! I seriously felt like Cinderella!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was so amazing! I had a brunch wedding, so we had to start hair and makeup at 4 am. Renee was right on time, and made the experience so fun for all of us! I am so glad that I did a trial hair/makeup, because what I thought I wanted didn’t look how I thought it would. I am thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out the day of - it was so much better than I ever could have expected. All of my bridesmaids and my mom loved their look too. Renee was such a pro, she did hair and makeup for 8 people in less than 4 hours! Renee welcomed us to bring pictures of what looks we were wanting, and she perfectly executed each look! We all felt fabulous, and having her come to us was a lifesaver!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush

Renee is awesome, my hair and make up came out so beautiful, for my son’s wedding. I got so many compliments.

Photo for On Location Hair and Makeup Review - Bride and groom
Photo for On Location Hair and Makeup Review - Mother of the groom and  bridesmaid
Photo for On Location Hair and Makeup Review - Groom, mother of the groom, mother of the bride
Photo for On Location Hair and Makeup Review - Mother of the groom
Photo for On Location Hair and Makeup Review - Bridesmaid and mother of the groom
Photo for On Location Hair and Makeup Review -  Mother of the groom  and bridesmaid
Photo
Photo for On Location Hair and Makeup Review -   Bride and groom
Profile Picture Diana, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is the absolute best! I loved my wedding hair and makeup, and she listened to what I wanted and made tweaks until it was all absolutely perfect. She did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my sister, and we all loved our looks. She had another wedding earlier the same day but still arrived earlier than we had anticipated, it was great. She is the sweetest and friendliest person too, and will make you feel comfortable and relaxed on your big day. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Camille, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee did a stunning hair and makeup job on all of my bridesmaids, flower girls and myself! We all got so many compliments and she was able to create every look we threw at her! Bring ideas from Pinterest and set a timeline for the morning allowing about an hour and 10 minutes per person and you will not regret hiring her!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was an absolute dream! I felt like I connected with her immediately over the phone and in person, which I cannot say for all of the makeup vendors I contacted. She was slightly better priced than most of the other vendors I looked at, and she is seriously skilled. You can tell that she does this because it's what she loves to do. She did my preview makeup and hair for my bridal photos (I looked so pretty you guys, like I didn't even have to try to take good pictures that day, and my friend who took my bridal portraits barely had to edit anything- all she had to do was edit a little bit of my arm flab, haha), and she did ALL of my bridesmaids hair AND makeup, AND helped my 3 new sister-in-laws fix their hair and makeup that they had done at another place. All of my bridesmaids had different types of braids put into their hair, and she was able to make it Pinterest perfect on every single one. Our makeup all looked fabulous- I have beautiful friends but we all lookedShe did it all on her own and in record time, and she makes herself available to you for touch-ups right before the ceremony. She's also just the sweetest lady and a beautiful person, seriously I wish I was her friend!

Profile Picture Abigale, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Renee was AWESOME! I used her on my wedding day and then a few months later I was in a wedding where the bride used her also! Both experiences with her were phenomenal. She is quick and does high quality work and will do just about any and everything you ask her to do. When she did my hair, I gave her an idea and pictures and told her to "just run with it" and that's exactly what she did! She is very quick at responding and is very professional with her work. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your beauty services! :)

Profile Picture Sharla, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did amazing! The way she does hair and makeup is phenomenal. I've already recommended her to so many other people. I was very pleased with her services.

Profile Picture Kriselda, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved Renee! She was super helpful and kind, and of course made me beautiful for my wedding day! She did airbrush make up for me, my mom, and mother in law and we all looked stunning! Our make lasted all night and withstood all emotions involved in a wedding!

Profile Picture User7899164, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was AMAZING! We used Renee's services for hair and makeup on my wedding day this past Saturday and eveyone looking stunning. She was so patient and accommodating, and I always received a quick response when I emailed her. My mom, bridal party and myself looked flawless in pictures taken by family and friends. I can't wait to get the pictures from the photographer. I couldn't believe how fast she was able to get us all ready. I am so happy I had Renee for my wedding day! She is the best at what she does.

Profile Picture Marisela , 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee is the absolute best! She was so nice and a pleasure to work with! Future brides, trust me when I say that things will be CRAZY the day of your wedding. You will have everyone around you doing a million things, asking so many questions. The last thing you need is to worry about your hair and makeup. Renee did SUCH an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself and three bridesmaids. I cannot thank her enough! I recommend her to anyone looking to have a wonderful hair and makeup experience for their big day! She is amazing. My hair and makeup stayed put all night! I received so many compliments, I felt and looked beautiful! Thank you so much, Renee!!!!!

Profile Picture Alma, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Makeup

Renee was absolutely wonderful and helpful with everything! She is an amazing hair and make-up artist!

Profile Picture Monica , 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rene did a wonderful job for our wedding. She did all seven bridesmaids, both mothers, a grandmother, and myself. The makeup lasted all day and the hair was amazing! She was so friendly and efficient! We love her!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Awesome and fast work! 6 hair styles were done and 2 airbrush make-up for our wedding on the beach- all held up amazing!

Profile Picture User4449633, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Renee was absolutely AMAZING!!! She can take any picture of a hairstyle and quickly and flawlessly make it into reality! She did my hair and make up for both my engagement photos and my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased! I love that she came to us. On the wedding day she did hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids and my mom. She was able to get everyone ready quickly and everyone looked absolutely fabulous! This was my first time experiencing air brushed make up. It was flawless and stayed perfect throughout the whole event. Thank you Renee for bringing excellence to everything you do! Hands down I would recommend Renee for all your hair and make up needs for any event!

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/6/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Renee is an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so sweet and willing to answer all of my questions. She truly goes above and beyond! The day of my wedding, I had her do hair and airbrush makeup for both mothers, as well as hair and makeup for 3 bridesmaids. Although we were all different ages, skin tones, and had completely different hair types, she was able to make everyone look absolutely stunning. We received so many compliments on everyone's look--even from other vendors. I wouldn't hesitate to use Renee again in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Renee was a delight to work with, and made the entire process from first contact to the day of my wedding easy and stress free! She was always quick to respond to my inquiries and was flexible on short notice to meet me 2 hours earlier than originally planned. Most of all, she was professional and made the experience fun for myself and all of my guests! Everyone was extremely happy with the results of their hair and makeup styles. Renee provides quality services, and not only will I call her in the future for myself, I will also recommend her solely to anyone looking for on location beauty services. Thank you Renee!

Profile Picture User6655637, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is extremely nice and professional. Never hesitate to ask questions before or during your makeup application, Renee will answer in a timely manner and is very approachable if you ever have questions or concerns.

Profile Picture Bianca, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was hands down the very best out of all of the vendors I selected. My venue did not offer anything on site, so I had to find vendors for flowers, hair/makeup, catering, photographers, etc. all individually. I had 7 bridesmaids along with 2 additional people and myself all get their hair done, while about 7 people needed makeup as well. Renee did them ALL herself in record time! I was and still am beyond impressed with her work and friendliness. when I look back at my wedding photos, I still can't stop staring at how beautiful my hair looked. THANK YOU, Renee!

Profile Picture meagen, 4/9/16, 1 Review