45 Reviews for On Location Hair and Makeup

Contour Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)
Group Discounts (1)
44 On Location Hair and Makeup Reviews

Renee is the absolute best! I loved my wedding hair and makeup, and she listened to what I wanted and made tweaks until it was all absolutely perfect. She did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my sister, and we all loved our looks. She had another wedding earlier the same day but still arrived earlier than we had anticipated, it was great. She is the sweetest and friendliest person too, and will make you feel comfortable and relaxed on your big day. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Camille, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee did a stunning hair and makeup job on all of my bridesmaids, flower girls and myself! We all got so many compliments and she was able to create every look we threw at her! Bring ideas from Pinterest and set a timeline for the morning allowing about an hour and 10 minutes per person and you will not regret hiring her!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was an absolute dream! I felt like I connected with her immediately over the phone and in person, which I cannot say for all of the makeup vendors I contacted. She was slightly better priced than most of the other vendors I looked at, and she is seriously skilled. You can tell that she does this because it's what she loves to do. She did my preview makeup and hair for my bridal photos (I looked so pretty you guys, like I didn't even have to try to take good pictures that day, and my friend who took my bridal portraits barely had to edit anything- all she had to do was edit a little bit of my arm flab, haha), and she did ALL of my bridesmaids hair AND makeup, AND helped my 3 new sister-in-laws fix their hair and makeup that they had done at another place. All of my bridesmaids had different types of braids put into their hair, and she was able to make it Pinterest perfect on every single one. Our makeup all looked fabulous- I have beautiful friends but we all lookedShe did it all on her own and in record time, and she makes herself available to you for touch-ups right before the ceremony. She's also just the sweetest lady and a beautiful person, seriously I wish I was her friend!

Profile Picture Abigale, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Renee was AWESOME! I used her on my wedding day and then a few months later I was in a wedding where the bride used her also! Both experiences with her were phenomenal. She is quick and does high quality work and will do just about any and everything you ask her to do. When she did my hair, I gave her an idea and pictures and told her to "just run with it" and that's exactly what she did! She is very quick at responding and is very professional with her work. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your beauty services! :)

Profile Picture Sharla, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did amazing! The way she does hair and makeup is phenomenal. I've already recommended her to so many other people. I was very pleased with her services.

Profile Picture Kriselda, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved Renee! She was super helpful and kind, and of course made me beautiful for my wedding day! She did airbrush make up for me, my mom, and mother in law and we all looked stunning! Our make lasted all night and withstood all emotions involved in a wedding!

Profile Picture User7899164, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was AMAZING! We used Renee's services for hair and makeup on my wedding day this past Saturday and eveyone looking stunning. She was so patient and accommodating, and I always received a quick response when I emailed her. My mom, bridal party and myself looked flawless in pictures taken by family and friends. I can't wait to get the pictures from the photographer. I couldn't believe how fast she was able to get us all ready. I am so happy I had Renee for my wedding day! She is the best at what she does.

Profile Picture Marisela , 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee is the absolute best! She was so nice and a pleasure to work with! Future brides, trust me when I say that things will be CRAZY the day of your wedding. You will have everyone around you doing a million things, asking so many questions. The last thing you need is to worry about your hair and makeup. Renee did SUCH an amazing job on hair and makeup for myself and three bridesmaids. I cannot thank her enough! I recommend her to anyone looking to have a wonderful hair and makeup experience for their big day! She is amazing. My hair and makeup stayed put all night! I received so many compliments, I felt and looked beautiful! Thank you so much, Renee!!!!!

Profile Picture Alma, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Makeup

Renee was absolutely wonderful and helpful with everything! She is an amazing hair and make-up artist!

Profile Picture Monica , 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rene did a wonderful job for our wedding. She did all seven bridesmaids, both mothers, a grandmother, and myself. The makeup lasted all day and the hair was amazing! She was so friendly and efficient! We love her!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Awesome and fast work! 6 hair styles were done and 2 airbrush make-up for our wedding on the beach- all held up amazing!

Profile Picture User4449633, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Renee was absolutely AMAZING!!! She can take any picture of a hairstyle and quickly and flawlessly make it into reality! She did my hair and make up for both my engagement photos and my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased! I love that she came to us. On the wedding day she did hair and make up for me, my bridesmaids and my mom. She was able to get everyone ready quickly and everyone looked absolutely fabulous! This was my first time experiencing air brushed make up. It was flawless and stayed perfect throughout the whole event. Thank you Renee for bringing excellence to everything you do! Hands down I would recommend Renee for all your hair and make up needs for any event!

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/6/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Renee is an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so sweet and willing to answer all of my questions. She truly goes above and beyond! The day of my wedding, I had her do hair and airbrush makeup for both mothers, as well as hair and makeup for 3 bridesmaids. Although we were all different ages, skin tones, and had completely different hair types, she was able to make everyone look absolutely stunning. We received so many compliments on everyone's look--even from other vendors. I wouldn't hesitate to use Renee again in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Renee was a delight to work with, and made the entire process from first contact to the day of my wedding easy and stress free! She was always quick to respond to my inquiries and was flexible on short notice to meet me 2 hours earlier than originally planned. Most of all, she was professional and made the experience fun for myself and all of my guests! Everyone was extremely happy with the results of their hair and makeup styles. Renee provides quality services, and not only will I call her in the future for myself, I will also recommend her solely to anyone looking for on location beauty services. Thank you Renee!

Profile Picture User6655637, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is extremely nice and professional. Never hesitate to ask questions before or during your makeup application, Renee will answer in a timely manner and is very approachable if you ever have questions or concerns.

Profile Picture Bianca, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was hands down the very best out of all of the vendors I selected. My venue did not offer anything on site, so I had to find vendors for flowers, hair/makeup, catering, photographers, etc. all individually. I had 7 bridesmaids along with 2 additional people and myself all get their hair done, while about 7 people needed makeup as well. Renee did them ALL herself in record time! I was and still am beyond impressed with her work and friendliness. when I look back at my wedding photos, I still can't stop staring at how beautiful my hair looked. THANK YOU, Renee!

Profile Picture meagen, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is nothing short of spectacular! She is unbelievable and you will be so happy to have her! Make up is flawless and hair is perfect! She's absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Neda, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did my hair and makeup on very short notice. I'm very picky and never wear makeup so I thought we would have to do it a couple times..... but she nailed it on the first time! I had airbrush makeup and lose curls. My (now) husband couldnot stop staring at me. He said he didn't think i could get any more beautiful lol. She also has an amazing personality and listened to both my likes and dislikes. I would recommend her 1,000 times! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Robin, 2/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was AMAZING! I had airbrush make-up and big curls on my BIG day. Everyone loved her work most especially my husband. She was very professional and very talented, she is the BEST wedding vendor! She is highly reputable, I can't stress enough how incredibly amazing she is ...

Profile Picture Celeste, 2/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was FANTASTIC!! She was reasonably priced, especially since her business was to come to you rather than make you trek your whole bridal party to a salon. She was professional, incredibly courteous, and just plain amazing at her job. She did my wedding 08/29/2015 and combined with our incredible photographer, we not only looked so freaking beautiful, we have proof!! Renee came out to the venue on time, prepared, and ready to roll. I believe she had 7 of us total and she got us all ready to go perfectly on time. I also paid the extra bit to do a pre-trial with her several weeks prior which I think was probably a great idea. Renee came out to the house for this and spent a few hours with me setting up the right hair and make up look for the big day. She was easy to talk to and easy to make adjustments with. My mom asked her to see if she could have the makeup a little more natural on me after the first look and she was able to adjust no problems. I am so glad Renee did our wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better vendor. I would recommend her again and again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I can't say enough about how wonderful Renee Green is. She is so talented, so flexible, and so kind! I had some difficulty finding time to do my 'trial run' as I was SO busy with work and wedding details, etc. every time I would email Renee regarding possible dates/times she would respond very quickly and was so great with working around my schedule although I know hers is hectic as well. She ended up meeting me on my bachelorette weekend away to doy hair and makeup trial. I showed her a few pics and talked a little bit about my likes/dislikes with various styles, and before I knew it she had transformed me into something better than I could have imagined. It was amazing, and I immediately booked her for my wedding.
On the big day she did hair and makeup for myself, my 3 bridesmaids, and both mothers. Every single one of us was blown away by her skill. She has the ability to listen to your thoughts and ideas, and then produce something much better than you expect. Every single one of us was thrilled with the results. We looked amazing, if we do say so ourselves! And we have incredible photos to prove it;)
I can't recommend Renee enough. When you hire her to do your wedding, you can relax knowing you will be beautiful on the best day of your life. And you can turn your attention to the zillion other ridiculous details that you still have to figure out.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee Green was the BEST vendor on my wedding day! She did such a good job on TWELVE people's hair and makeup, and really made us all feel comfortable within our own skin even with our hair and makeup done. Renee kept us on schedule throughout the day and really took care of everyone's needs and preferences. The airbrush makeup is absolutely beautiful, and it doesn't come off throughout the evening. Everyone was beautified, and loving it! Thank you, Renee. You were so much fun to be around throughout the process, and you're such a sweet, caring, loving woman! I appreciate all your efforts, and your hard work. You're the best!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was amazing! She was nonstop from 10:30am til after 7:00pm. She is extremely talented and has the best attitude. Renee was so flexible working with 10 ladies doing their hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding. I had so many compliments and wish I could pack her in my purse to use everyday!!

Profile Picture Pam, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

On Location Hair & Makeup is the best there is. She did an unbelievably perfect job and everyone loved everything about her service. We received countless compliments about our hair and makeup that she did. She is such an angel to work with and blessed me so much on my special day. She made me look exactly like the ideal bride I had always hoped I would be...but way better! She is gifted, experienced, professional, flexible, efficient, timely, and so incredibly caring! She is a miraculous individual! I am so thankful I had her by my side!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 7/4/15, 1 Review