omarzeta.com Reviews

19 | Richmond, VA

19 Reviews for omarzeta.com

Josh Mccomas · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Great photographer!

Omar and Brittany were wonderful. They offered us an engagement shoot as a part of the package that we chose, and that was a nice way to get to know Omar and his style. It is definitely a more artsy, stylized kind of photography, so make sure those are the kind of pictures you are looking for. Additionally, it would be worth it to have them come out to the rehearsal ahead of time so they can see the venue space (again, because the photography style is a little more focused on set-pieces).

Sent on 02/26/2020

Rhonda · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Beautiful and Unique Shot!

Thank you, Omar Zeta Photography!!! The reason my wife Rhonda and I chose Omar and Brittany (tag team duo of Omar Zeta Photography) was because we wanted our wedding photos to stand out. This family-owned business brings a unique and artistic approach to every pose, lighting, shadow, and intimate effect that you can imagine. They visited us in Woodbridge, VA for a formal introduction which is where we signed and sealed the deal. Our Bridal Photo shoot was later held on-campus at UVA (Charlottesville, VA) while our wedding was near Richmond, VA. During our Bridal shoot, Omar came well prepared and brought his sketches for the various poses and placed himself, his wife/assistant Brittany, and us in all sorts of positions to capture THE PERFECT SHOT. It was totally worth it, and his wife worked so well with him and adjusted the lighting and provided great recommendations. On wedding day, they navigated the normal chaos of the day and worked well with our cinematographer, venue, DJ and other vendors to ensure everything flowed on-time and as expected. They were always on time, professional, and very much innovative...at an affordable price! Our photos were completed within a reasonable timeframe which we leveraged for our Save the Dates, Wedding Invites, and Thank You cards sent to everyone. Throughout it all they felt like family and genuine! I highly recommend prospective couples secure their photography services for their engagement and wedding, expeditiously!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Burns · Married on 09/19/2020

Unique and artistic photography

My husband and I wanted something a little more offbeat for our wedding photography. We found Omar and couldn't be happier with the result! Omar and his wife (and assistant) Brittany were so sweet and accommodating to us. Omar is a great director and has an amazing artistic eye, the shots he set up for us are stunning. His aesthetic is a bit more stylized and moody than normal wedding photography, which is exactly what we wanted- photos that looked unique and special! If you want your photos to stand out, definitely go with Omar. (And the final presentation they send to you is SO gorgeous-- no spoilers, you just have to trust me!)

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2020

Worth every penny.

Omar is creative and looks at photography as art. He was fun to work with and his presentation was delightful. The day we got married was super hot, but he and Brittany made sure everyone looked great.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Antione

Antione · Married on 09/20/2019

Our engagement/Wedding Experience

Omar and Brittany were extraordinary, professional, inclusive and overall a real treat to work with. Omar Phenomenal at what he does, my newly husband and I used and. Omar for our engagement and wedding, when I say, I have never worked with someone who so meticulous, detailed driven, it was thrill. Omar, even sketches our scenes for our engagement photo shoot, I have never seen that before, I was blown away at his level of talent.

Omar is creative, we collaborated on what type of look we wanted for our engagement/wedding, I Was very particular in what my vision was and showed Omar photo references and the rest well was history. Again, Ms. Omar is brilliant, prices are reasonable, he and Brittany were always prompt with responded back, they truly love their clients. To my LGBTQ folks, Omar , will acknowledge who you are, Honor you and your love and I suggest anyone to work with Omar.

Thanks again Omar & Brittany,

Until we meet again soon.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Dennard Jackson · Married on 08/18/2019

Best experience ever!!!

Let me start this review off by saying Omar and Brittany were beyond amazing to work with from our first meeting, the engagement session, and our wedding. My wife and I were beyond nervous on our way for the engagement photo session, but Omar and Brittany dispelled those nerves by telling us to relax, have fun, and let everything come natural as if it was just another day for us. What we didn’t see, Omar saw and he has that wonderful eye for photography. We received our engagement photos and a timely fashion to use for the save the date and the actual wedding invitations. Not only were we amazed from the engagement photos, but our family and friends were excited when they received the invitations with our engagement photos on them. Our wedding day was August 18th and again, the nerves came as expected. Omar and Brittany made us laugh and really enjoy the moment when we were taking pictures. Not only did they display the best professionalism, they had a positive vibe that rubbed off on the entire wedding party. Our guest even complemented us on how Omar and Brittany were wonderful taking pictures of everyone. We actually received our wedding pictures last week and let me say this, my wife and I were stunned. Everything turned out beautiful is all I can say. If you’re reading this review, do yourself a favor and just book a consultation with them and you will definitely see why we chose them. The prices were well reasonable and honestly, the professionalism and quality of work you will receive from the services will have you beyond satisfied. Great couple, a fantastic team, and one of the best decisions we’ve made for our wedding day. Omar and Brittany, The Jackson’s thank you again for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Cheri Jarka · Married on 06/06/2019

Outstanding and Unique Wedding Photographer!

Omar and his wife are a wonderful duo team! They were very responsive and helpful throughout the entire experience. What drew us to Omar was his unique style of photography. We didn't want our wedding pictures to look like everyone else's with the same poses. Our wedding was a very special day and we wanted to make sure that everything would be captured so we could remember this day for the rest of our lives. Omar did a great job capturing everything throughout the entire day. One of the first things we chose for our wedding was the photographer because it will be one of the few things that will remain after our wedding. We got our pictures back quickly, and were very pleased! I would highly recommend Omar to any couple looking for the an outstanding wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Bryan Monroe · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful photography and wonderful to work with

Omar and Brittany are an outstanding photography team. We can't recommend them highly enough. Here's how they made our wedding photography experience spectacular:

Quality: Omar is a true artist and created some stunning photos that will serve as wonderful memories of our day. He clearly derives great joy from photography and this really comes through in his work. We absolutely love the photos.

Responsiveness and Professionalism: The two of them were extremely responsive whenever we reached out to them and were very prompt in getting our photos to us. They take their work seriously (but enjoy it at the same time!), set clear expectations which they fulfilled, and overall were exceptionally fun and easy to work with.

Value: Photography with them was easily one of the best investments we made in our wedding. For the quality of photographic work we received, and how hard they worked to fulfill our special requests, what we paid was very reasonable.

Flexibility: Omar and Brittany were very flexible in working with some special requests we had. This included traveling a little further away to a special location for our engagement photo shoot, as well as doing some additional photography on a separate day and in a different town the day prior to our wedding! These efforts helped create the wedding experience we dreamed of, and illustrate how hard Omar and Brittany work for their couples.

Overall, working with Omar and Brittany was one of the highlights of our wedding experience. There are so many complicated and frustrating aspects of planning a wedding, but working with them was always a joy. We were lucky to work with them and recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kaleigh · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing work!

Omar and Brittany were wonderful to work with from the first meeting to the wedding date. They made me and my fiance feel comfortable and at ease even though we were nervous for our engagement session. The photos from the engagement session and the wedding turned out beautiful!

Our only complaint is that we did not have any posed pictures of the myself and my husband smiling, the only posed pictures we have are of us kissing. Also, we did not take any posed pictures of me in my gown smiling. The only really posed photo we have of myself in my gown is with my back turned to see my veil. I would have liked to have at least one bridal style portrait of myself and at least one posed, smiling photo of my husband and myself in our bridal gown and tuxedo. The pictures we do have are absolutely gorgeous and allow us to relive the night of our life anytime we look through our album!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Dawn · Married on 12/09/2018

Picture Perfect

Omar is an exceptional photographer!! He captured all of our prescious moments and even made the best of the unexpected snowfall! We had the greatest time and loved every moment, thank you!!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Giuliana

Giuliana Castro · Married on 12/06/2018

amazing photographer

me encanto el trabajo realizado porque en todo momento fue original

Sent on 12/06/2018

Laura · Married on 09/23/2018

So happy to have them photograph my wedding!

I am so grateful for Omar and Britany's help during our special day. Their pictures are beautiful, and they made sure to work around my schedule to meet all my needs and capture all beautiful details of our wedding.

I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their special day.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Taneisha · Married on 04/20/2018

Omar and Brittany are an AMAZING team to work with. Not only did Omar listen to and understand our vision and give us exactly what we asked for plus so much more, but he also added his own amazingly artistic touches and just enhanced our vision. One thing I also love about both Omar and Brittany as a team is that they are understanding to the stresses of planning a wedding and work with you through all the hectic scheduling, ups and down and even some mood swings. They were such a pleasure to work with, even when I wasn't lol I would certainly recommend them to everyone I know and would love to work with them again. 5 stars for them is definitely underrated. They deserve so much more. Thank you guys again for all your hard and diligent work!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Enrique · Married on 04/20/2018

Cynthia and I are very happy to have been able to work with Omar in Peru. We had so much fun during the session and those beautiful moments and memories are evident in our photos. We highly recommended OmarZeta Photography!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • W

Wes · Married on 06/17/2017

Omar was awesome to work with. He had a great eye for detail and seeing a great photo opportunity. We had a lot of fun taking photos with him and had hard time picking our favorites. We would recommend him again and again.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Miriam · Married on 02/19/2017

We are so, so glad that we had Omar photograph our wedding! My husband and I are not very artistic people and had absolutely no idea what we wanted from pictures, but Omar came up with framing and creativity for the shots that we never would have come up with on our own. The final products were a perfect representation of the incredible love and sense of community we felt at our wedding; we can’t even start to pick favorites! He’s absolutely brilliant!

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 10/04/2019

Loved how the captured our special day!

Omar and Brittani did a great job on both our Wedding and Engagement photos. They capture very unique and artistic shots, as well as great candid shots of the entire wedding. We highly recommend using them!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Alston · Married on 05/04/2019

The thoughtfulness that Omarzeta displayed was impeccable! Our venue was the smallest ever!

We had a very small intimate setting, it was hard from them to work in such a small venue. But yet the pulled it off!! They put my husband & I in their car after the ceremony to go to a near by park for pictures. The pictures are candid and beautiful, it tells a true story of our wonderful day..

My only regret is we didn’t get enough pictures of my grand twin boys..

Sent on 06/19/2019

Alyse · Married on 03/30/2019

Good photos, wonderful couple to work with

Brittany and Omar are attentive and easy to work with. The photos came out great! Their prices are very affordable. We got 100 print photos, which I thought would be unnecessary at first. But it was actually really nice to have the physical photos to show our parents and allow them to keep some of their favorites. I would definitely recommend booking this wonderful team!

Sent on 06/30/2019