Omaima Couture Reviews

28 Reviews for Omaima Couture

• Patrycja

Patrycja B. · Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing service

It was a pleasure working with the staff at Omaima! From day one they were so friendly, attentive and caring. They really want you to feel beautiful and cared for! They did a great job on all the alterations and my dress was a dream!

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Tracy

Tracy W. · Married on 08/01/2020

Professional & Helpful

I would recommend Omaima to anyone looking for a special occasion dress. They were professional, helpful and efficient. They did multiple dress fittings, just to make sure my wedding dress was perfect for my special day. You will not be disappointed with their knowledge, helpfulness and dress selection.

Sent on 12/17/2020

Amelia · Married on 01/04/2019

A nice place to visit for bridal dresses and special occasions. Great customer service, Omaima helped me perfectly on my last visit with her beautiful smile and passionate soul. Also the quality and the selections of the dresses along with the prices were a great buy. I highly recommend you to go and visit this fancy elegant boutique in Niles :)

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Makeupbynineveh

Makeupbynineveh · Married on 07/14/2018

The Best Experience!

Omaima is the sweetest! I’m so happy to have found her. Her boutique is very elegant, and she carries the most beautiful and trendy dresses. I bought my Stephen Yearick wedding dress, cathedral veil, and 6 bridesmaid dresses from Omaima. I probably went to Omaima over 15 times to try on my dress, order bridesmaids dresses, look for veils, alterations, etc. Every time I saw Omaima and the rest of her lovely staff, they were always so nice and happy to see me. I never felt like I was bothering them, but instead, catching up on life as if we were the best of friends.

Before Omaima, I tried 4 other boutiques in downtown Chicago and the west suburbs. My experience at the other boutiques were no where near the positive experiences I had at Omaima’s. I had sales associates that didn’t care or were not knowledgeable about fittings and designers. As a bride, you want to feel special and get the best service you possibly can for the biggest day of your life - which you will at Omaima’s. Save yourself from the frustrations and make sure Omaima is the first place you go! I recommend her to all my friends and family.

Thank you for making my wedding dreams come true, Omaima!

Best,
    Nineveh

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jackie · Married on 06/23/2018

Great atmosphere, great staff very helpful and friendly. I would recommend you visit omaima couture and in sure you'll find your dream wedding dress just like I did!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/11/2018

I wish that I could give Omaima and her shop more stars! When shopping for my wedding dress, Omaima Couture was the answer to my prayers. I am a very selective bride and tried on dresses at 6 other bridal shops before finding my dress at Omaima Couture. I found this shop through reading other reviews which said the dresses that Omaima has are unique, glamorous and breath taking. They were absolutely right! I really appreciated the variety available at this shop and the patience of both Omaima and her staff. You can tell that they really care about you finding the dress that feels perfect for your special day. I am a nervous bride and Omaima is always available to answer my questions, provide reassurance and make my dreams come true with my dress alterations. She has a natural eye for fashion and is a creative genius. She makes me and my parents feel like family every time we are at her shop. I completely trust Omaima with the most important garment that I will probably ever wear in life. Go to Omaima Couture. You will love the personalized experience that you receive there and the dress selection.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Brenda · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely wonderful service! The bridal gowns were gorgeous, and I Said YES to the Dress here!

• I

Iveliss · Married on 09/02/2017

Flexible hours and appointments available. I absolutly love my dress and can't wait to pick it up and wear it. Omaima was helpful and had great suggestions.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Paulina · Married on 08/19/2017

I ended up going to Omaima Bridal somewhat by accident, and without a bridal appointment. Omaima was so sweet and helpful and is one of those people that you feel like you've known for a long time when you first meet her, and she graciously let me try on dresses that day despite the fact that my mother and I just walked into the store.

I ended up purchasing my wedding dress from Omaima and it is honestly the most unique and beautiful dress that I have seen after months of shopping at the most popular bridal stores and boutiques in Chicago. She has been great at communicating with me about the dress and we are currently working on customizing it even more to my personal style. I definitely recommend trying Omaima bridal if you are looking to stand out on your big day. You also can't beat the customer service that Omaima provides - you'll be in great hands and that is one less thing you need to worry about when planning your wedding :)

Sent on 08/31/2016

Karinna · Married on 08/19/2017

Omaima was great! She was sweet, patient and such a sweetheart! She also has the best selection of dresses (both bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses) out of the many stores I have been too. All of them are so elegant and glamorous! It's such a cute shop too!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Bisan · Married on 08/18/2017

Beautiful dresses! Sweet lady! Excellent customer service! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Loveday · Married on 07/23/2017

I cannot recommend Omaima Couture enough! She treated me & my mom like family and helped us find our perfect dresses for my wedding. The dresses themselves are the most beautiful and glamorous I have seen in the midwest! I also got the perfect crown, veil and other accessories from Omaima Couture.

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • Loveday

Loveday R. · Married on 07/23/2017

Best Ever!!!

Omaima is an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the whole experience of finding a wedding dress really special. I had gone to about 6 places before and none came even close to Omaima Couture. Her dress selection is so beautiful, especially for brides looking for more glam! I got my dress and crown there, and my mom found a mother of the bride dress as well. I will definitely be coming back (and bringing my friends) for future events.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kathleen · Married on 06/24/2017

I highly recommend going to Omaima Couture in Niles. I went to numerous stores in search of a wedding dress and experienced a wide range of customer service. No one was as helpful and kind as Omaima. She has a store full of beautiful dresses with a wide variety of styles that both myself and my mom could agree on. Additionally, she did not "force compliments" nor insist on making a sale right then and there like many other places do. She allowed me to come back with my family to make the big choice. I found my dream dress at Omaima's Couture and am looking forward to working with Omaima again when it comes in! :)

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

This lovely bridal shop is worth checking out while shopping for a wedding dress. Omaima's dresses are unique and very beautiful. She offers competitive pricing and alterations are very reasonable. Her customer service was also excellent!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

Great boutique with awesome wedding dress variety. Omaima is very professional and great to work with. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2017

I came to Omaima Couture searching for a dress for my mother and a wedding veil. Omaima herself was very helpful, attentive, and kind. I tried multiple veils on a number of times and she stood by my side without any lack of patience. Her co-workers were also very pleasant to be around and offered tea/coffee/water bottles throughout the process. Ultimately, I did purchase a beautiful cathedral length veil with lace and embroidery there which I cannot wait to pick up for my wedding. :-)

Davina · Married on 02/28/2017

I love this store. They have the best selections and were so helpful. I needed a dress in less than 2 weeks and they easily exceeded my expectations. I will be back for my next event ??

Sent on 02/14/2017

I cannot recommend Omaima Couture enough! Found my dream dress here and working with Omaima was a breeze. With her warm and friendly attitude and amazing selection of dresses, you can't go wrong.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Lena · Married on 01/07/2017

Amazing experience! The owner is very pleasant and never fails to give you undivided attention. As someone who is always on the lookout and shopping for dresses and evening gowns, I have been around the city and have seen many different varieties. There is so much to choose from here. I believe that she has the hottest new trends for the more reasonable prices. I highly recommend you check this place out.

Thank you Omaima!

L. M.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Misato · Married on 12/04/2016

Omaima has some GORGEOUS dresses in her shop. Had I not already bought my wedding dress, I probably would have bought one from her store. Her dresses were so pretty, I impulse bought a serious puffy ballgown just for my engagement photos, and they turned out FABULOUS! Definitely worth at least checking out her store if you're ever in need of a special dress.

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • W

Walla · Married on 11/26/2016

Best dresses ever I will diff come back for more

Sent on 11/10/2016

Michel · Married on 11/17/2016

if you are getting married this is the place to go. The selection is outstanding, and there is something for every budget. What makes this shop so special is the fabulous owner. Omaima is super caring, patient and amazing!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Colette · Married on 11/12/2016

I purchased a mother-of-the-bride dress from Omaima. My dress is unique and the tailoring fits me perfectly. This is a lovely bridal shop with great service and easy-going atmosphere. I would highly recommend this shop for any of your bridal needs.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Perla · Married on 11/05/2016

Best dress experience i've ever recieved. Me and my mother have been looking for gowns for 8 months for my first cousin's wedding, we traveled all the way to michigan, visited 8 boutiques and omaima boutique has to be the number one store in customer service, dress selection, and prices. The boutique definitely gained a customer for life. I am beyond happy and satisfied!!!

Sent on 11/10/2016