Olive Tree Entertainment Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 6 Reviews
View more information

Selina Married on 06/24/2022

Top notch dj- the best

Absolute BEST DJ. Thank goodness we found Cali at Olive Tree Entertainment. Our wedding was a major success and a big part of that was the music throughout the event. Cali was extremely friendly, kind, and he listened to us carefully when explaining our vision. Then he executed it perfectly! He played guitar live as our guests arrived, soft music during our ceremony, and then had everyone dancing their hearts out during the reception. HIGHLY recommend Olive Tree. You will not find better!
    Molly B. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing!!!!! Must Hire

Wow!!! What a gift to have found Olive Tree! We were in a pinch at the last minute ready to spend thousands on a handful of vendors to do AC, ceremony music, and DJ and he did it all!!!

He sang with guitar for the ceremony, music for cocktail hour, music and AV for dinner, full DJ for the party. He even had lights and great music.

He is so easy to work with and I cannot say enough how much we loved him!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Leah
    Leah B. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All in one! Musician/DJ!!

This talented singer/songwriter/guitar-playing DJ was incredible! From singing and playing thoughtful songs before, during and after the ceremony to opening his vast catalogue of music to get EVERYONE on the dance floor, Cali Shaw nailed it!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/01/2021

**The Very Best**

We hired Cali Shaw and his band this summer for our wedding. I cannot say enough positive things about him. His voice and music is so unique and beautiful. Cali was outstanding with communication as well. He was able to do this incredible remix of a song we wanted to walk down the aisle to also. He is absolutely the best in Albuquerque. Book him as early as possible. He is the very best hidden secret that will be discovered soon.
    Kris Married on 01/06/2018

Marriage proposal

I hired Cali to help me with a unique wedding proposal. My wife and I are dog lovers and would frequent a certain park with them. I thought it would be special to propose to my then girlfriend at this park. I asked Cali to play a few songs that i requested, including a song that would become our wedding song. Cali learned the song especially for us. Another ask of mine was for Cali to hide in the bushes…literally while my wife abs I walked our dogs nearby. The plan was for Cali to pop out of the bushes as soon as we passed by. The plan was executed perfectly! I appreciate Cali’s willingness to adapt to such a random idea. I would definitely recommend Cali to anyone as he’sa great person abs amazing musician!