Ole Hickory BBQ Reviews

6 | New Market, AL

6 Reviews for Ole Hickory BBQ

Kasey · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible food, service, and people

Drew and Denise are amazing to work with! As a BBQ place, aowmtimes people expect pulled pork or pulled chicken or wings... I do not like these things myself, but they catered to our needs and wants. We had pork loin, herb marinated chicken, green beans, Mac n cheese, and a mashed potato bar with rolls and drinks. They are so personable and were on time with everything. I didn't check in with them any close time before the wedding and didn't feel like I had to because I knew they were on top of everything! The food was yummy and we got several compliments! I can't say enough good things about Ole Hickory!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Delicious, hot food! I was always been nervous about the food that I serve at my wedding until I contacted Ole Hickory! These guys are fantastic and work with you on everything! Very organized and well maintained.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Denise · Married on 06/20/2015

Excellent meal for our son's wedding. Professional, efficient, friendly, affordable and the food was fabulous. All of the guests raved!

Sent on 06/25/2015

They were so great to work with! We had to do a last minute switch and they were very accommodating and helpful. They were very much willing to work with the Bride and Groom to make their vision come true. On top of that, the food tasted amazing! I was very disappointed that there was no mash potatoes left over because everyone loved them so much they were gone! Overall, great experience and I would highly recommend them for any catering event.

Sent on 02/14/2015

Mary · Married on 05/30/2014

Ole Hickory BBQ was a pleasure to work with from the first phone call for catering information to working out our menu and serving at my daughter's wedding! All of our guest enjoyed the food, and three months later, we still are hearing praises! One guest mentioned that this was the first wedding he ever went back for seconds! We couldn't have been more pleased! Not only do you want your day to go smoothly, but you want your guest to be happy with your food choices! You will not be disappointed with Ole Hickory!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Ole Hickory BBQ's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly our pleasure to cater this special day in the lives of your families. You were a joy to work with! We are thrilled that everyone was pleased with the food. Thank you again so very much! Denise~

Leigh Ann · event on: 04/06/2014

We had Ole Hickory BBQ, not only cater my daughter's baby shower, but we also used the restaurant itself to have the shower at. Denise and her staff were so helpful, friendly, flexible, quick to respond (we had an additional 10 ppl show up that we had not planned for) that we were able to really enjoy the event. They are so ready to take care of any situation and handle everything with ease. The food was fantastic and it was just an over all great experience. Cant wait to use them again for our next big event!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Ole Hickory BBQ's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Leigh Ann. You were an absolute joy to work with!!