5061 Maysville Road, New Market, AL 35761 Map · Phone number

About Ole Hickory BBQ

In Northeast Alabama, folks know who to call for their catering needs. From pre-game meals at a football game to office luncheon’s, to Test Week at the Von Braun, to High School Senior Picnics, to Wedding Rehearsal Dinners and Receptions, to Birthday Parties and Community Fundraisers, and so forth, Ole Hickory BBQ always provides the BEST food, the BEST service at the BEST prices! You get what you pay for….but it shouldn’t break the bank!

Weddings~Each catering is suited to your individual tastes. We have done anything from good ole’ fashioned Pulled Pork Plates to an appetizer spread that was out of this world. We will help you along the way to create what you want for your special day and will also accommodate any special requests you have. We prepare many, many items for caterings that we don’t have on our menu restaurant so don’t ever hesitate to ask. Chef Drew and Denise can do it all!

Some reviews from our Facebook page:

I love using Ole Hickory BBQ to cater my social events! From senior class picnics to 20th class reunions, they know how to do it right! And, Denise Kinsey Tyriver and Drew are so easy to work with!
- Carrie B.

Ole Hickory is fantastic! Drew catered our wedding and everyone loved it. We still eat there multiple times a week and it never gets old.
- Natsuki W.

Ole Hickory BBQ served the best meal for my reception at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation. They were an absolute delight to work with and knocked this meal out of the park!!! Everyone was raving about how delicious the bbq was and they made some amazing sides as well! We had left overs which we ate on for every meal until the plates were clean! We are so blessed to have worked with such a great team on our wedding day!!! LOVE THEM TO BITS!!!
- Heather M.

I highly recommend Ole Hickory BBQ. Drew and Denise have transformed this little BBQ place into an invaluable part of this community, Plus the food is always good!! I always use them for any catering event I have. They have an eye for detail and are delightful to work with. When you dine in, the service is impeccable. Drew’s daily dessert specials are always delicious. Go to Ole Hickory – where you are treated like family.
- Rachel H.

Thank you so much for the amazing job you did catering our Grand Opening event!!Everyone here at Southern Community Bank thanks you! We had over 100 happy and full guests thanks to you guys!
- Susan S.

073eb641a3e39124 1408484379735 img4872
img4874
img6460
073eb641a3e39124 1408484379735 img4872

5 Reviews for Ole Hickory BBQ

Delicious, hot food! I was always been nervous about the food that I serve at my wedding until I contacted Ole Hickory! These guys are fantastic and work with you on everything! Very organized and well maintained.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Denise · Married on 06/20/2015

Excellent meal for our son's wedding. Professional, efficient, friendly, affordable and the food was fabulous. All of the guests raved!

Sent on 06/25/2015

They were so great to work with! We had to do a last minute switch and they were very accommodating and helpful. They were very much willing to work with the Bride and Groom to make their vision come true. On top of that, the food tasted amazing! I was very disappointed that there was no mash potatoes left over because everyone loved them so much they were gone! Overall, great experience and I would highly recommend them for any catering event.

Sent on 02/14/2015