5061 Maysville Road, New Market, AL 35761 Map · Phone number

About Ole Hickory BBQ

In Northeast Alabama, folks know who to call for their catering needs. From pre-game meals at a football game to office luncheons, to Test Week at the Von Braun, to High School Senior Picnics, to Wedding Rehearsal Dinners and Receptions, to Birthday Parties and Community Fundraisers, and so forth, Ole Hickory BBQ always provides the BEST food, the BEST service at the BEST prices! You get what you pay for….but it shouldn’t break the bank!

Weddings~Each catering is suited to your individual tastes. We have done anything from good ole’ fashioned Pulled Pork Plates to an appetizer spread that was out of this world. We will help you along the way to create what you want for your special day and will also accommodate any special requests you have. We prepare many, many items for caterings that we don’t have on our menu restaurant so don’t ever hesitate to ask. Chef Drew and Denise can do it all!

Other couples have also viewed

• The Wine Loft
Al fresco dining
073eb641a3e39124 1408484379735 img4872

6 Reviews for Ole Hickory BBQ

Kasey · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible food, service, and people

Drew and Denise are amazing to work with! As a BBQ place, aowmtimes people expect pulled pork or pulled chicken or wings... I do not like these things myself, but they catered to our needs and wants. We had pork loin, herb marinated chicken, green beans, Mac n cheese, and a mashed potato bar with rolls and drinks. They are so personable and were on time with everything. I didn't check in with them any close time before the wedding and didn't feel like I had to because I knew they were on top of everything! The food was yummy and we got several compliments! I can't say enough good things about Ole Hickory!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Delicious, hot food! I was always been nervous about the food that I serve at my wedding until I contacted Ole Hickory! These guys are fantastic and work with you on everything! Very organized and well maintained.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Denise · Married on 06/20/2015

Above and Beyond

Excellent meal for our son's wedding. Professional, efficient, friendly, affordable and the food was fabulous. All of the guests raved!

Sent on 06/25/2015

• 5061 Maysville Road New Market, AL, 35761 See on map
    Location of (Ole Hickory BBQ)