Old Trinity of Paseo Reviews

3 | Oklahoma City, OK

3 Reviews for Old Trinity of Paseo

• Robert

Robert · Married on 03/11/2017

Amy and Sarah are very accommodating to your needs and what you would want for your special day!!! Other than parking logistics, I would highly recommend this facility!!!

Sent on 04/01/2017
  • F

Frank & Katy · Married on 11/16/2016

Everything about this place is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! & you cannot find better lighting!!! They were very responsive and accomidating and I would most certainly recommend Old Trinity of Paseo to anyone planning a smaller event! The pictures online do not do it justice! Seriously, gorgeous venue. ????

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kirby · Married on 06/08/2013

It is hard to find a place online that has nothing but PERFECT reviews, but this is the place. It is literally impossible to find a bad review for this place, and now that I have experienced the service, I understand why. I got married here on 6-8-13. It was everything I could have hoped for or imagined. Amy and Sara are two of the most amazing individuals at what they do. They know what they are doing, and they do it well. To say the least, I was vague when I told them what I wanted. They took my small ideas and made them into something beautiful. I never had to worry about anything, not only on my wedding day but any time before that either. People around me constantly asked me if I was feeling stressed yet or if I needed any help with the wedding. My answer was always that I was stress free and that I had all the help I needed in the sisters. The chapel was beautiful, the vendors were great, and I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding. It was perfect. Anyone that wants the perfect wedding in the Oklahoma City area needs to contact these ladies. They are well worth the money.

Sent on 06/19/2013