Old Hickory Golf Club Reviews

Old Hickory Golf Club 3
  • Michelle

Michelle Hoffman · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Old Hickory Golf Club

Jen has been so helpful from the very beginning, answering questions and helping make the process smooth.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Tara · Married on 08/10/2018

Jen was amazing! I would recommend Old Hickory for any size wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2018

SANDRA · Married on 06/16/2018

Old Hickory did an outstanding job hosting my daughter's wedding this past June. Jen, the wedding coordinator, was amazing--very friendly, professional, organized and very responsive! She was wonderful to work with and made the event seamless. The venue was beautiful, set exactly as planned! The food was delicious and they gave our guests generous portions. I cannot say enough great things about this wedding. Even our guests were making comments to us of how wonderful everything was. I would highly recommend this venue to all perspective brides!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • User4440238 · 1+ year ago

I enjoyed this venue a lot! They were all so helpful to set up and make sure our wedding was a success.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

We had our ceremony here at the outdoor tree location and it was absolutely beautiful! We worked with Veronica and she was so helpful and did everything she could to make us happy! We couldn't imagine having our ceremony anywhere else!!! Also our pictures at our ceremony location are some of our best!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Three weeks after our daughter's wedding reception we are still getting wonderful compliments on our venue selection. Veronica was extremely helpful from the planning process through the reception. They provide a food tasting to select your menu and the reception food was every bit as good as the tasting. As far as the set up, they do it all. All you have to do is deliver whatever decorations you want and they will have it ready as you like. The happy hour on the balcony overlooking the lake was a hit. And when guests went inside for the bridal party to arrive, they were amazed at how amazing it looked. There was a another reception next door, but we didn't hear a thing from that room. We had lots of compliments on the bar service. Great selection and no lines. Definitely a top notch wedding reception venue and I feel we got a great value. I would suggest to book early and definitely consider the chair covers

Sent on 10/30/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better venue! Jen was amazing from the very beginning. She made everything so easy, and she made sure we got everything we wanted on our big day. I had quite a bit of decorations and things to bring in, and Jen and Melissa made sure everything was perfect. Everything looked absolutely amazing and exactly like I wanted. The service was impeccable in every way. On top of that, the food was amazing! Our guests couldn't stop commenting on how good all of the food was. I would highly recommend Old Hickory for its beautiful scenery, excellent service and amazing food!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Janis · Married on 07/11/2015

My daughter's wedding ceremony and reception were held at Old Hickory Golf Club and it was wonderful. The facility is beautiful, the food delicious, and the staff exceptional. We didn't have to lift a finger and were able to enjoy the evening without care. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Tyson · Married on 10/11/2014

Extremely good place to host a wedding reception. You can't beat the view of the golf course at sunset! The staff is extremely friendly and the food is great!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Patricia · Married on 02/15/2014

We used Old Hickory for our reception. Jen was wonderful to work with. She was very organized and made suggestions that made the evening better than what we could have hoped for. She kept a list of all of the vendors and contacted them before the event to ensure that everything was in order. The service that evening was superb. A plated dinner was served to 73 guests and everyone was eating at the same time. It was done with such ease. The price was very reasonable for an upscale presentation!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Allison · Married on 08/03/2013

We had our wedding reception t Old Hickory and couldn't have been more pleased. The venue was beautiful and Jen and Katie were wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. The food was delicious and we received so many compliments about both the great quality and the large portion size of the food. We had many unique requests for our reception, and they accommodated each one, helping to make our reception very special. We would highly recommend this venue for anyone planning to get married.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Allison · Married on 06/02/2012

What a wonderful place old Hickory was to have a wedding at. The staff at Old Hickory was great, and friendly. They were very professional and asked us if we need anything to drink. They did a great job on decorating. Jen did a awesome job on the everything. The food was fantastic and our quests really loved the food. thank you for everything and making our wedding day very special.

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • O

Judy · Married on 10/01/2011

Entire staff was wonderful to work with. Only had ceremony there, but they were all very helpful and made everything run like clockwork. Everyone commented on the lovely site by the golf course near the trees. Definitely recommend Jen and her staff.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Shayna · Married on 07/16/2011

Old Hickory was a beautiful place where not much decoration is needed because it is so helpful. They have a wedding planner that works with you to have everything set up and decorated for that night. The food was delicious and I had many people comment on that.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Joe & Beth · Married on 06/25/2011

WOW! We could not have been more pleased with the service we received from the Old Hickory staff. Not only is the location just beautiful in itself but they really helped incorporate all of our ideas and made the entire reception go off without a hitch. The staff was a pleasure to work with prior to our wedding as well as we feel went above and beyond to ensure our wedding reception was flawless. I just love to look at the pictures of the beautiful room they helped us create. We received so many compliments from our guests on the gorgeous location and decor. Old Hickory did an amazing job and I feel very comfortable recommending them!!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Erin · Married on 05/24/2008

We could not have asked for a more wonderful reception venue. The staff was amazing, the food was incredible and the atmosphere is unlike any other. Our night would not have been the same if it wasn't for Old Hickory.

Sent on 06/01/2008

Shelley · Married on 11/06/2016

The venue was perfect we had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. The staff were easy to work with and flexible with adjustments. They helped set up parts of our decor. The value was incredible! The golf course was perfect for photos. They even offered golf carts to move our guests! We were thrilled with this venue.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Old Hickory Golf Club 4
    Old Hickory Golf Club 5
    Old Hickory Golf Club 6

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

Old Hickory was an absolutely beautiful venue and the staff made our Wedding Day extremely special. The team was great to work with and had experience with wedding and event planning. They were quick to answer my questions and open to discussing different requests and options. With their experience, I think some of the staff may have been stuck in their ways, but were willing to make changes upon request. The food was wonderful. The staff made my pate for me as we went through the buffet line and they were always checking to make sure my husband and I were getting everything we wanted. Our drinks never went empty that night!

Sent on 12/15/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/13/2012

Kayla Martin from Old Hickory was incredible and had helped us with every detail. The food was amazing!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Shelley · Married on 09/12/2009

We had our rehearsal dinner here, and we would highly recommend it! Our food was outstanding and the service was impeccable! Our guests could not stop raving about how good the food was and what a beautiful venue. The wait staff and bartender was polite and friendly! We did not have an issue with them what so ever we even had a last minute add and they were happy to accomodate and I was able to drop off gifts for the wedding party and family before hand and they had them set up on a table and organized for us before we even got there. They were able to provide a few highchairs for our youngest guests as well! Overall wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/07/2009
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/21/2009

Olf Hickory was awesome for my reception. We had the Azelea Room which had it's own cocktail/bar area seperate from the actual reception room. Jennifer Connely Was wonderful as our placcer. She had great ideas and worked with my ideas for a perfect evening. The food was phenominal. Everyone said it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. It was perfectly cooked and the presentation was beautiful too. We had a larger dance floor installed which was a beautiful hardwood floor and it looked great. I highly reccommend Olf hickory for and gathering. It was spectacular.

Sent on 04/10/2009

Melissa · event on 11/22/2014

I enjoyed working with Jen and the Old Hickory staff. She and the team were flexible and creative in helping coordinate our event to match my needs and my budget. When I arrived at the venue for the party, everything was exactly as planned. The room was beautiful! The food was delicious. The wait staff was attentive.

Sent on 12/13/2014

Courtney · Married on 03/27/2010

3.5

Old Hickory Golf Club was a great venue for my wedding reception. We had a great time and our guests had a lot of fun!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Kelsey · Married on 07/11/2015

I was so happy with everything from Old Hickory! Their food was amazing, they made the venue look lovely and beyond what I ever expected. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful it was. I'm extremely happy with the service we received. The food was outstanding. We had 3 choices that guests chose on their RSVP cards (Filet mignon, chicken modiga, and tomato basil risotto stuffed bell peppers). Everything was amazing. The filets were so tender you were able to cut them with a butter knife. I was beyond impressed. We even had a fully stocked bar that was filled with skilled bartenders. I will definitely recommend Old Hickory to others!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

I was pleased with the venue. I wish they would have a separate location so that the cars didn't pass during the wedding but overall it was beautiful.

Sent on 12/30/2013