Oh Miss Chic Reviews

Oh Miss Chic 6
Oh Miss Chic 7
  • Jilyne

Jilyne Higgins · Getting married on 09/03/2020

Better that we could ever imagine!

Chien and her team took the vision and concept of our event and made it into an extraordinary reality! BETTER THAN WE COULD EVER IMAGINE! Every single detail was planned with intention and no detail is too small. We whole-heartedly trust this team to create beauty and magic.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Oh Miss Chic 8
    Oh Miss Chic 9
    Oh Miss Chic 10
    Oh Miss Chic 11
    Oh Miss Chic 12

Jenny Zhang · Married on 05/27/2019

Elopement wedding at Tree House Point

They are so passionate artists, they care every little detail and try their best. Love their flower deign and picnic!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Oh Miss Chic 13
    Oh Miss Chic 14
    Oh Miss Chic 15
    Oh Miss Chic 16
  • Philip

Philip Huang · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding in May on Mercer island

Great service. Very responsive and had lots of great ideas that fit what we wanted.

My now wife and I had way more fun than we expected on the day of. Would recommend 10 out of 10.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Theresa Wang · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and beyond our expectations

Chien was incredibly helpful and communicative not just on wedding day but for months leading up to it! We hired Oh Miss Chic about 3 months out to do day-of coordinating and they did so, so much more - from going over checklists with us, going a full hour away with me to look at linen rentals, calling all the vendors and making sure all the scheduling came together. On top of all that, the decorative vision and talent of the Oh Miss Chic team was incredible. Everything from the arch, the aisle and the welcome table blew me away. I am so glad we found Oh Miss Chic!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Holly Goodman · Married on 06/02/2018

Always a wonderful experience!

I've worked with Chien several times now, and I always enjoy meeting with her, discussing her vision for her client's weddings/events, and seeing everything come together on the big day. Chien is very responsive to emails, goes above and beyond to answer all of your questions, and, as the mark of a true professional, anticipates any questions/concerns you have in advance. I highly recommend Chien for your wedding planning needs — you'll love working with her and will be so happy you booked her and her team!

Sent on 03/19/2019