Officiant Carmen George Reviews

Officiant Carmen George 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Getting married on 10/04/2020

Simple and sweet

She got back to me rather quickly and was able to recommend people in case she didn’t work out for us!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Follrod · Getting married on 12/05/2019

Definitely recommend!

Carmen is incredible. She made the ceremony smooth and beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Officiant Carmen George 8
    Officiant Carmen George 9
    Officiant Carmen George 10

Officiant Carmen George's reply:

Thank you. It was nice meeting your families and getting to know the two of you. Safe and happy travels to your new home in Arizona.

Love,
  • Allison

Allison · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Perfect ceremony

Carmen was more than helpful during the planning, rehearsal, and the actual ceremony. We received many compliments on the ceremony and could not have been happier with how it all went! I absolutely recommend Carmen!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Jenny · Married on 08/14/2019

Incredible

Carmen was the officiant for our vow renewal. She was kind, patient, eloquent, and just what we were looking for with our intimate vow renewal.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Officiant Carmen George 11

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful!

Carmen is incredible! She was our officiant as well as our florist for our wedding. Having one less vendor to communicate with throughout the planning stage was very helpful.
    Carmen made our ceremony so personalized and special. She truly paid attention to who we are and what is important to us and put it into words. She has a light hearted and easy personality, but is also professional and detail oriented- she didn’t miss a thing! Our families were so impressed with how much Carmen felt like a part of the family the first time they all met her! Carmen took time to acknowledge each person (and remember all their names!) in our wedding party, including our parents, which was so impressive. We cannot say enough great things about Carmen!
    Our flowers were also so perfectly “us.” We had some unique ideas for our flowers and Carmen was not phased by it and did not try to talk us into a different direction. She was genuinely excited about the challenge and the results were amazing! Carmen did our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and accommodated a last minute request for succulents for our cake. You could tell that each piece had such care and attention. We received many compliments about our flowers. We highly recommend Carmen as an officiant and a florist!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Officiant Carmen George's reply:

Congratulations Stephanie and Michael.
    I am so glad everything was as you had hoped. Your words made my day. Thank you!
    Much love,
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Ferner · Married on 07/20/2019

Officiant and Photography Service

Carmen officiated/photographed a small family wedding for my husband and I over the weekend and we could not have been more pleased with her. Vermont was having record breaking heat (along with most of the country) and we wanted to have our ceremony outside overlooking the mountains and Carmen braved the heat and all the mountain bugs that were around the property as we took pictures. The air bnb we rented didn't have air either so no break from the heat there. Despite all of this Carmen had a great attitude, and was very personable and professional. We are very impressed with the photos she took, that she got to us by midnight on the day of the ceremony! We, along with our families, would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone in the area.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Rich Linehan · Married on 07/13/2019

Carmen was Great!

Carmen was very organized and did an amazing job with our ceremony. She is a pro and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an officiant in the VT area!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • CATHY

Cathy N · Married on 06/17/2019

Beautiful ceremony, flowers and photos!

We loved the ceremony and the vows. We appreciated Carmen's happy attitude and joyous enthusiam; it made us feel very much at ease and present in the moment. We loved all Carmen's photos and creativity.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Celeste

Celeste Simone · Married on 06/12/2019

Dream Come True

Carmen made our elopement extra special! From our first conversation she made us feel at ease. We weren't sure what to expect when trying to iron out all of the details. Carmen gave great ideas and helped everything come together! The bouquet was lovely and the photos look amazing!!! Can't thank her enough.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Officiant Carmen George 12
    Officiant Carmen George 13
    Officiant Carmen George 14
    Officiant Carmen George 15
  • Laksamee

Laksamee · Married on 06/09/2019

Calm, fun, and personal, exactly what you want in a Justice of the Peace

We recently moved to Vermont and were seeking a local JP to marry us. After interviewing Carmen on the phone and hearing how enthusiastic she was about our various ceremony elements, including a Thai water blessing, we knew Carmen was the right choice. We met with Carmen a few more times and spoke on the phone leading up to the wedding. It is apparent how much she loves what she does, her fun attitude and energy made all our ceremony planning go smoothly. She gave us a draft before the wedding to look over, and was happy to adapt to our feedback. She helped direct our wedding party at our rehearsal, making sure people knew what to do and how to position/move from a photographer perspective. Her words during the ceremony were heartfelt and meaningful.

Here is a video of our ceremony - https://vimeo.com/344221206

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Officiant Carmen George 16
    Officiant Carmen George 17

Laksamee,
    Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge me with your kind words. It means a lot that you were happy with the ceremony. I fell in love with the two of you in the preparation process and got emotional during your ceremony. I am so happy you found such a nice match in Clint and that you have many wonderful people in your lives.

Best,
  • FutureMrsK

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Carmen officiated our wedding and it was everything we had hoped for and more. She read a beautiful poem and made it personal. She was always professional and responded to emails in a timely manor. She also did our flowers and they were exactly what I was looking for. Carmen was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Tammy Keener · Married on 05/18/2019

What an exceptional experience could not ask for more!!!!!

Carmen was fantastic. We loved the vows she chose for our wedding. We did the hand binding ceremony which was absolutely wonderful and touching. Our words can’t not describe what a wonderful experience we had with Carmen. If we could do it all again we would definitely have her officiate our wedding again!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Officiant Carmen George 18
    Officiant Carmen George 19
    Officiant Carmen George 20
    Officiant Carmen George 21
    Officiant Carmen George 22

Hi Tammy and Kelly,
    Thank you for your kind words.
    It was a honor to marry the two of you.
    I left your wedding ceremony inspired by the spirit of love shared at your wedding.
    Love, Carmen
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 05/17/2019

She was great!

Carmen was amazing! We had a micro wedding, and she was there every step of the way. She was very flexible, offering back up plans and such, and didn’t complain when we had to change the location last minute. Our pictures came out beautiful, as well as my bouquet. I plan on having her renew my husband and I’s Vows years down the road

Sent on 05/27/2019

Caitlin Burnham · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

Fantastic photographer, very professional and very clever. A lot of fun to work with. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Juliette Tibayrenc · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing experience

Carmen was an amazing officiant and photographer! Our wedding was very short notice, only a few weeks; she went out of her way to ensure that we all had all the information needed to make this a really special day. We loved the ceremony and the pictures!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautifully Personalized Wedding Ceremony

Carmen performed our wedding ceremony this past December in Vermont, and it was the most personalized and unforgettable experience! Our guests were so impressed. Carmen is an expert in performing wedding ceremonies in Vermont, and she made the process enjoyable and easy. We planned our entire ceremony in an hour over the phone with Carmen, and felt completely at ease working with her. She even provided us with advice that helped us stay fully present though our entire day! I highly recommend Carmen George if you are looking for a wedding ceremony experience that you will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Anne · Married on 09/08/2018

I've photographed a few weddings with Carmen as the officiant and she is just fabulous. She is conscientious of the needs of the client, photographers, and videographers. For example, she steps out of the way when the couple kisses after the ceremony, so that she isn't in the shot-- it seems obvious, but it's just one example of the ways Carmen officiates thoughtfully. She has a soothing tone of voice (seriously, if Carmen had a podcast I would listen to it) and she is funny, but not in a distracting way. She allows the couple to be themselves up at the altar, and she moves the ceremony along. She is great about communication as well. I would be thrilled to work with Carmen again.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Haley · Married on 09/01/2018

Carmen was very professional and we loved her happy demeanor--always with a smile on her face. We and all of our guests were so impressed with her floral arrangements including my bouquet, boutonnieres, main center piece, and high top table flowers. I was absolutely blown away. She knocked it out of the park and completely fulfilled my vision. We would highly recommend Carmen especially if you are eloping or having a micro-wedding in VT (her speciality!).

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Officiant Carmen George 23
    Officiant Carmen George 24

Jamie · Married on 08/17/2018

We opted for a simple ceremony with a few family members as guests, and Carmen delivered exactly what we wanted. She was extremely responsive and professional - would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Hannah · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely outstanding! Carmen is meant to do this, it is her calling. Her bubbly, optimistic but focused personality kept my husband and I calm, cool and collected on wedding day. This mix of personalities gives her the ability to get your wedding party and guests organized so you can get the pictures you are so hoping for. We were then pleasantly surprised to have all of our pictures back within just TWO days.

She arranged a beautiful bouquet for me, customized to my request. She also provided a bucket of colorful flowers picked fresh from her garden. All of which went together wonderfully.

Oh and did I mention she has lots of creative wedding venue ideas?!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Officiant Carmen George 25
    Officiant Carmen George 26
    Officiant Carmen George 27
    Officiant Carmen George 28

Steven · Married on 08/09/2018

Very professional.

Quality of war was excellent. Was on time and at the place she was supposed to be. No problems what so ever. I highly recommend her service.

Steve....

Sent on 12/03/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/28/2018

Carmen was awesome! I’m grateful to her. She made my wedding a success! Her flowers were exactly how I envisioned them and love my wedding photos!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Officiant Carmen George 29
    Officiant Carmen George 30
    Officiant Carmen George 31

Officiant Carmen George's reply:

The two of you were so much fun! Thanks for letting me be part of such a fantastic day! Love, Carmen

Chris · Married on 07/14/2018

Carmen was Awesome! She truly cares about what she does and about making your special day the best it can be!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Officiant Carmen George's reply:

Thanks Chris, I appreciate you having me in your home and honored to have officiated your lovely wedding. Much love, Carmen
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/01/2018

We loved having Carmen as our officiant for our waterfront elopement. She has a calm and personable demeanor (even in 95 degree heat!) and we felt like we had known her for ages. We loved the readings about love that Carmen chose as well, they were very pertinent in today's modern world and were miles away from some of the stiff passages you hear from other officiants. We cannot recommend Carmen enough!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Officiant Carmen George's reply:

Hot but lots of love. Thanks for letting me be with you at your sweet wedding. Much love, Carmen