9 Reviews for Officially Hitched

Rehearsal (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)
9 Officially Hitched Reviews

My husband and I immediately connected with Rachael from Officially Hitched. She was very responsive and we were blown away with her professionalism. She honored our requests for the ceremony and provided great suggestions and ideas to put in as well. She had a great attitude and mentality that made her so easy to work with. She made the overwhelming task of our ceremony a breeze! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alisha, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Rachael was absolutely incredible! We knew we wanted her as our officiant from our very first phone conversation. Speaking with her felt so natural, and it was so easy to open up to her and let her in on our relationship. We met with Rachael 4 times before our wedding, where we went through every aspect of our ceremony. During these meetings, Rachael got to know us on a personal level, which enabled her to write the most beautiful ceremony we could have ever dreamed of! I cannot express how happy we are that we had Rachael as our officiant on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Single Religion

Rachael you have a special gift. Thank you for helping our vision become a reality. So many of our friends commented on what a beautiful writer you are, and how gracefully you set the tone for the evening. You helped us create a moment full of joy and magic, that was truely sacred and now embedded in our hearts forever.

Profile Picture Misa , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael was so amazing! She was kind, attentive, and very well organized. She went above and beyond with meeting with us and writing our wedding ceremony. Everyone at the wedding greatly enjoyed everything she had to say. She was also very approachable after the wedding durring the reception. She is the best!!

Photo for Officially Hitched Review - Best day of our lives.
Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were so incredibly happy with our experience with Rachael. We eloped in San Francisco in a redwood forest, and Rachael was extremely flexible with us on our special day. We had several video meetings leading up to our elopement. Rachael was very clear and communicative and made sure she developed a close understanding of what our marriage ceremony meant to us. She helped us customize a ceremony that fit with our beliefs and on the eventual day she delivered the words eloquently and with grace. We were late to our ceremony and she waited for us with no complaints, of which we were very appreciative. She also made sure we understood all of the legal details that we'd need to take care of to be married in California. We highly recommend Rachael to anyone looking for an wedding or elopement officiant!

Profile Picture Tom, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so thankful that I found WeddingWire cuz that means that I was able to find Rachel. I believe that she is the only person on the face of this Earth that could have married us she was the one chosen for us. I recommend everyone using Rachel on WeddingWire many blessings to come.

Profile Picture Nova, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you have the honor of having Rachel as your officiant, is going to be the best wedding ever... I´m not a person who does reviews, but in Rachel´s case she was so amazing, so perfect the ceremony that I must do it.... I totally recommend her... she is fantastic.

Profile Picture nathalie, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachael did a great job as our officiant. She helped us through the process of crafting the ceremony, keeping us on track with our writing assignments, providing feedback, and offering suggestions. Rachael astutely navigated working with two control freaks (us) who also needed plenty of help and guidance. She also led the rehearsal, which is no small feat to keep everyone in both our families on task. Then, she did an absolutely amazing job with the ceremony. She had a great presence...a mix of calm, reverential, and funny. We definitely recommend Rachael!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/2/16, 1 Review