Of Joy Signature Events Reviews

Of Joy Signature Events 7
  • Virginia

Virginia Frushour · Married on 06/24/2019

Peace of mind

I was the epitome of a do it yourself bride. I was highly organized and ready for our big day two months ahead of time. However, I knew I needed a little extra help with that last month of coordination and the day of our wedding. Of Joy Signature Events' Month of Day of Package was the perfect fit for me. Allie was absolutely flawless! Our wedding went so smoothly, without a single hiccup, all thanks to Allie and her assistant Kierston! If you are searching for a coordinator that can accommodate just about anything and provide you all the peace of mind in the world with a little extra flare, I suggest OfJoy Signature Events.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome coordinator

Allie was so helpful during my wedding. She was professional, organized, and super nice! All of my other vendors complimented her and said that they would also love to work with her again. She helped my day run smoothly, so I did not have to stress and helped make a custom timeline that worked for my and my fiance. She was always easy to reach via email and text and made sure all of my vendors were on the same page. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator or planner!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 10/20/2018

Of Joy Signature events was amazing!

Allie is amazing! She will give you exactly what you ask for, and make sure your day goes as planned. She is very prompt and organized. Has a strong eye for detail. If you want a perfect day, Allie is your girl to make it happen!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2018

Allie was fantastic and ensured my wedding flowed smoothly! As our coordinator, we stayed on schedule and everything went off without a hitch. Leading up to the day of, she was incredibly thorough and answered all of my questions. She was so helpful and responsive (and I sent her A LOT of emails, lol). Our photographer and other vendors also complimented Allie's organization and professionalism. Allie also served as our event designer and made the best possible use of the venue and decorations we had to create a beautiful reception for us. I would highly recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Brandi · Married on 08/25/2018

Allie was amazing. She organized everything and made sure the timeline was followed by all guests, vendors, and bridal party. She made my special day so perfect!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

Allie did such an amazing job the month of our wedding ! She is very responsive and professional when it comes to her work ! She made sure our day was nothing short of perfect and that I was stress free . We were so impressed with her work and ability to manage everything! We are so blessed we had her to help us with our special day

Sent on 08/06/2018

Sabrina · Married on 05/27/2018

My experience was absolutely amazing and the best money and value for my wedding. Allie was very accommodating and respectful and kept my stress level to a minimum. I gave her everything to set up the reception (as myself and bridal party made most of the items) and just told her a few points and that I trusted her with the rest. It turned out beautifully and I was able to enjoy my big day thanks to her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/28/2017

Allie was amazing to work with! She was professional, knowledgeable and such a help when it came to coordinating with the vendors. She took a HUGE load off of my chest. It made wedding week so much easier. We ran into some major issues the day of the wedding and Allie helped improvise and took care of the situations that evening. We are so thankful she was there to help us! She made sure we were taken care of during pictures (no bridal party wants to go hungry) and she made sure we had drinks in our hands. Whatever we needed, she was there. Highly highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for help planning their wedding! She’s the best there is!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Allie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She made me feel so at ease throughout the whole wedding planning experience. She came with me to meet with all of the vendors, offered suggestions, and got back to me almost immediately when I needed something. She was organized and communicated very well with the vendors to ensure the big day went smoothly. Allie is down to earth, fun, and how the extra mile to make the customer happy! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Alexis · Married on 09/03/2017

my wedding was everything i had hoped for and more. could count on all those making our wedding beautiful and run smoothly. family members still talk about it being the best wedding they have ever been too; so much fun!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2017

Allie was my day-of planner, but she was really helpful throughout my entire planning process. It was great to meet with Allie to go over how I was doing with my planning timeline - like how far along I should have been on certain things - and to get her input on how to achieve the vision I had for my wedding. She suggested vendors and gave me her honest opinion about which would work best for me with my budget and needs.

Allie was there for my final venue walkthrough and worked with the on-site manager, as well as my caterer, to confirm their arrival and other fine details related to my various vendors. Allie also gave me advice on how to time my whole wedding day from start to finish, which is so important to the success of a wedding and I believe often overlooked.

On my wedding day, Allie was on-site to spearhead the load-in for vendors and
    she ABSOLUTELY blew me away with the way she styled my wedding. I basically gave her a bunch of decor I picked up from Michael’s and Homegoods, and she was able to create my dream wedding using just a couple photos as inspiration. She was in full designer mode. She totally understood what I was going for.

Allie was extremely professional and even handled a wedding crasher with a smile! I can’t say enough good things about Allie. My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her. It’s six months later and people are still raving about it.

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Of Joy Signature Events 8
    Of Joy Signature Events 9
    Of Joy Signature Events 10
    Of Joy Signature Events 11
    Of Joy Signature Events 12
    Of Joy Signature Events 13

Allison · Married on 04/29/2017

Alllie was an absolute dream to work with! She was very prompt with answers to any questions I had. Allie was organized from start to finish. I can not give enough thanks to Allie, especially on the day of the wedding. I could never have done it without her there. She made sure all the vendors were set and ready to go, she made sure we stayed true to our timeline, and most importantly she made sure my husband and I were enjoying every minute of our day. I can not recommend Allie enough!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

Bridal Shower Coordination - Every last detail!

Ally was truly a blessing in preparation for this 60+ guest bridal shower! From helping me organize every detail to changes that had to made along the way and last minute, she was thoughtful and careful with every detail of the event. She showed up for me when I needed her most and started to panic, communicated with other vendors, and helped with so many things the day of. I am so grateful for her services and will most definitely hire her for future events! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Of Joy Signature Events 14
    Of Joy Signature Events 15
    Of Joy Signature Events 16
    Of Joy Signature Events 17
    Of Joy Signature Events 18
    Of Joy Signature Events 19

clarica · Married on 05/24/2015

Amazing! I can’t imagine making it through our special day without them! Truly a stress free, turn key operation! Thank you!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Elli · Married on 07/06/2018

Allie is a joy to work with. She ensured that I felt confident and comfortable with all the elements leading into my big day. And I knew that on my big day I wasn’t going to have to worry about anything. I’d highly recommend ncluding Allie as part of your wedding team!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Allison · Married on 05/05/2018

Allie was so much fun to work with for our wedding. The planning meetings we had were efficient and she listened to know exactly what I wanted. She has great contacts that were able to provide excellent signage and table numbers. She worked well with the day of coordinator at the venue and helped put together a perfect wedding... even in the rain. She works well with the vendors, put together a comprehensive timeline and thought of all the things I didn't for the day of. I highly recommend Allie as your wedding planner, not only because she's great at what she does, but she's really fun to have around!

Sent on 06/11/2018