October Butterfly Reviews

5 Reviews for October Butterfly

• Maria

Maria Recca · Married on 06/09/2020

Best decor ever!

We contacted Debbie because we saw pictures of her decor for another wedding and loved it. She responded very quickly to our email and we set up a meeting. From the first meeting she advised us on the best decor for our location. She thinks of creative alternatives when things cannot be done the way you wish. Debbie is very sweet, creative, professional and works really hard to make your wedding location as pretty as can be. She is devoted and you really can tell she loves the work she does. Our guests and us were really amazed about the way she turned our wedding location in such a romantic venue!

Sent on 11/16/2019

October Butterfly's reply:

Dear Maria and Emanuel. Thank you so much for choosing us as your decorator and for writing this beautiful review about us. Working for you has been such a pleasure. As I respond in all my reviews, what makes my job so great is having such wonderful couples to work with and I truly mean this. Thank you as well for all your patience on getting the best options for you guys and for being such a caring couple. Big hugs and all the best in the future. Debby and Team October Butterfly.
  • F

Flamur · Married on 04/02/2020

Debby managed to make our dreams reality

We cannot be happier with our decision to go with October Butterfly. Debby really listened to what we had to say and managed to do everything as we wanted down to the last details. She was able to achieve the theme that we wanted, she made our wedding perfect and managed to make our dreams reality. Debby, we can't thank you enough for helping us to make our wedding a perfect day. Flamur & Silvana

Sent on 04/16/2019

Dear Silvana & Flamur,
    Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Nothing makes me happier than hearing that I've contributed to creating the perfect day for both of you. The pleasure has been mine. My sincerest thank you again for choosing us to be part of your very special day. Warmest regards. Debby, October Butterfly.

Mary Jane Drake · Married on 11/05/2019

Exceeded Hopes and Expectation

Debby and October Butterfly exceeded our hopes and expectations for my daughter's beach wedding in Curacao from start to finish. I found it stressful planning a wedding in a far-away place with people I didn't have any personal knowledge of but I quickly felt we were in very good hands with Debby. She always replied to my emails promptly and thoroughly, which can't be said for everyone we worked with. When I mentioned to her my frustration with one of the vendors who was not replying to my email questions, she stepped right up and became an unofficial intermediary for me with that vendor. After giving her a few ideas of colors my daughter liked and some decorating requests (shells, wind chimes, etc.) I told her that I trusted her and left the details in her hands. When we met as she was setting up for the wedding ceremony it was like seeing an old friend, and I realized that my trust in her taste and feel for what we wanted was well founded. The ceremony site was just lovely. Moving to the site of the wedding reception we were simply blown away by everything. The dinner table for 22 was absolutely lush with beautiful flowers and full of beachy items, with the colors my daughter wanted in full display. Everything about our whole area on the beach was just perfect. I recommend Debby and October Butterfly without reservation, and remain grateful to her making my daughter's wedding so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Dear Mary Jane,

I am very grateful and humbled by your words. Me meeting you was as heartwarming as you describe here. The pleasure has also been mine working with you; half the job is in having a wonderful connection with your customers, through good communication and trust. Thank you, thank you Mary Jane, from the bottom of my heart for trusting me to make Erin and Blake's wedding special! Warmest regards and a big hug, Debby and team October Butterfly
  • Marhainska

Marhainska Sakoetoe · Married on 03/26/2019

Just perfect!

We are more than satisfied with the service of October Butterfly. Debby has a good eye for details, is willing to go the extra mile and is very responsive. Even planning from a distance (we live in the Netherlands) went smooth. Debby takes the time to get to know you, your taste, your feelings.. which makes it possible for her to create just what you want. For a future event we will not hesitate to work with October Butterfly. They are simply the best at their job and in our eyes much more than just a decorator.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Dear Marhainska and Igon,

I am simply humbled by your words. Thank you for such a beautiful review. It was a great pleasure and fun working for you. What makes my work even better is having a wonderful couple to work with. Thank you for putting your trust is me. Big hug. Debby Wauben, October Butterfly.
  • R Anita

R Anita · Married on 12/07/2018

The best vendor in Curaçao - personal service, customized decor and great results

Octoberbutterfly helped make our dreams come true by really listening and understanding our wishes. They are very passionate and talented with an eye for detail. Everyone complimented us on the nice decor and atmosphere we created together with the great team of Octoberbutterfly. The best option If you are looking for customized and personal service for a fair price.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Dear Raylene and Falco,
    I am humbled by your words. Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I've really enjoyed working with you, the feeling of thankfulness is mutual. Thank you for mentioning our personal and detailed service. We wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Warmest regards,