Sta. Rosa, Willemstad, CW 00000 Map · Phone number

About October Butterfly

October Butterfly is a decor business located in Willemstad, Curacao. Offering intimate wedding decorations for small and medium-sized weddings, October Butterfly aims for originality while considering the client's wishes.

October Butterfly strives to give your wedding a cohesive style and create an atmosphere that portrays you as a couple. Decoration services entail complete designs and lighting packages which can include customized decor, floral arrangements, chairs, tables, and linens. The company’s most popular wedding package consists of dance floor lighting, setup, uplighting, delivery, lanterns, monograms, string, and outdoor decor. No matter what theme, style, or color event, couples can choose from elegant or romantic decor, tropical beach themes, and vintage accents for timeless touches. Other available items include:

• Drapery

October Butterfly 6
October Butterfly 7
  • F

Flamur · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Debby managed to make our dreams reality

We cannot be happier with our decision to go with October Butterfly. Debby really listened to what we had to say and managed to do everything as we wanted down to the last details. She was able to achieve the theme that we wanted, she made our wedding perfect and managed to make our dreams reality. Debby, we can't thank you enough for helping us to make our wedding a perfect day. Flamur & Silvana

Sent on 04/16/2019
    October Butterfly 14
    October Butterfly 15
    October Butterfly 16

Dear Silvana & Flamur,
    Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Nothing makes me happier than hearing that I've contributed to creating the perfect day for both of you. The pleasure has been mine. My sincerest thank you again for choosing us to be part of your very special day. Warmest regards. Debby, October Butterfly.

Mary Jane Drake · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Exceeded Hopes and Expectation

Debby and October Butterfly exceeded our hopes and expectations for my daughter's beach wedding in Curacao from start to finish. I found it stressful planning a wedding in a far-away place with people I didn't have any personal knowledge of but I quickly felt we were in very good hands with Debby. She always replied to my emails promptly and thoroughly, which can't be said for everyone we worked with. When I mentioned to her my frustration with one of the vendors who was not replying to my email questions, she stepped right up and became an unofficial intermediary for me with that vendor. After giving her a few ideas of colors my daughter liked and some decorating requests (shells, wind chimes, etc.) I told her that I trusted her and left the details in her hands. When we met as she was setting up for the wedding ceremony it was like seeing an old friend, and I realized that my trust in her taste and feel for what we wanted was well founded. The ceremony site was just lovely. Moving to the site of the wedding reception we were simply blown away by everything. The dinner table for 22 was absolutely lush with beautiful flowers and full of beachy items, with the colors my daughter wanted in full display. Everything about our whole area on the beach was just perfect. I recommend Debby and October Butterfly without reservation, and remain grateful to her making my daughter's wedding so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Dear Mary Jane,

I am very grateful and humbled by your words. Me meeting you was as heartwarming as you describe here. The pleasure has also been mine working with you; half the job is in having a wonderful connection with your customers, through good communication and trust. Thank you, thank you Mary Jane, from the bottom of my heart for trusting me to make Erin and Blake's wedding special! Warmest regards and a big hug, Debby and team October Butterfly
  • Marhainska

Marhainska Sakoetoe · Married on 03/26/2019

Just perfect!

We are more than satisfied with the service of October Butterfly. Debby has a good eye for details, is willing to go the extra mile and is very responsive. Even planning from a distance (we live in the Netherlands) went smooth. Debby takes the time to get to know you, your taste, your feelings.. which makes it possible for her to create just what you want. For a future event we will not hesitate to work with October Butterfly. They are simply the best at their job and in our eyes much more than just a decorator.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    October Butterfly 17
    October Butterfly 18
    October Butterfly 19
    October Butterfly 20

Dear Marhainska and Igon,

I am simply humbled by your words. Thank you for such a beautiful review. It was a great pleasure and fun working for you. What makes my work even better is having a wonderful couple to work with. Thank you for putting your trust is me. Big hug. Debby Wauben, October Butterfly.

October Butterfly FAQ

• Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Dance Floor Lighting, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, String, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Sta. Rosa Willemstad, CW, 00000 See on map