October Butterfly

Willemstad, CW View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

October Butterfly is a decor business located in Willemstad, Curacao. Offering intimate wedding decorations for small and medium-sized weddings, October Butterfly aims for originality while considering the client's wishes.

October Butterfly strives to give your wedding a cohesive style and create an atmosphere that portrays you as a couple. Decoration services entail complete designs and lighting packages which can include customized decor, floral arrangements, chairs, tables, and linens. The company’s most popular wedding package consists of dance floor lighting, setup, uplighting, delivery, lanterns, monograms, string, and outdoor decor. No matter what theme, style, or color event, couples can choose from elegant or romantic decor, tropical beach themes, and vintage accents for timeless touches. Other available items include:

• Drapery
  • Venue selection
  • Signage
  • Candles

• Woman-owned

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Dance Floor Lighting
Delivery
Lanterns
Monograms
Outdoor
Setup
String
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Dance Floor Lighting
Lanterns
Monograms
Outdoor
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Vases

• Barbara
    Barbara H. Married on 11/05/2021

My wedding went perfect with October Butterfly

Debby quickly answered all the times I reached out to her. She helped me in finding and providing everything I wanted to have in my decorations. She really was preoccupied in attending my expectations, and giving alternatives when necessary.
    Everything was perfect in my big day =D

Dear Barbara & Otavio,

My team and I are happy to have been able to make this day so special for you. Thank you so much for choosing us and for being such a wonderful, thankful and caring couple. Big hugs to both of you, -Debby, October Butterfly
  • Lakietta
    Lakietta Married on 08/31/2021

Couldn’t have dreamed of a better day

I was really nervous to attempt plan a destination vow renewal ceremony off resort. Thankfully I found Debby & October Butterfly. She took care of everything. She found the location, created & arranged all of the beautiful decorations, ordered a cake and picked up sparkling wine for us. She even created a special bouquet for me with a unique keepsake and cake topper. Everything was so beautiful. She exceeded our expectations. Our special day was perfect because of her.

Dear Lakietta,

Thank you for your very kind words. We are very keen on intimate weddings and celebrations as we love the attention to detail and are grateful for your appreciation for what we provided. The pleasure working with you was all mine and being able to see your vow renewal up close was very special. It adds the final touch to the decor, seeing that unity take place again. Thank you for you and your beautiful family. Warmest wishes, -Debby, October Butterfly
    Patricia S. Married on 02/12/2021

A prefessional with big heart

Debby from October Butterfly is what you dream of, when planning a wedding. Not only is she a wonderful artist, but also a very kind person doing everything she can (and more) to help you organize an unforgettable wedding.

Dear Patricia,

Thank you for the trust you put in us to provide you with an unforgettable day. We love it when couples allow us to be creative and trust the process and end result. Thank you for being such a cool, calm and loving couple. I loved your sneakers btw.. :-). Warmest wishes from Curacao, - Debby, October Butterfly

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sta. Rosa Willemstad, CW, 00000
Location of (October Butterfly)

Other vendors in Curacao for your wedding