OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE Reviews

35 | Round Rock, TX

35 Reviews for OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE

Hailey · Married on 01/31/2018

Ochoa's is wonderful to work with!

Ochoa's Catering is wonderful to work with. They can customize menus and are willing to try new recipes! They have catered a couple of weddings that I have planned and I look forward to working with them on many more.

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Phenomenal service and his flexibility was outstanding! We were in a bit of a time crunch, as well as a financial bind, and he accommodated both! So gracious to have had his assistance in our special day! High quality food and service! Highly recommended!!

Marvin · Married on 12/31/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Eric and his staff. Food, service and value were all excellent.
    They helped make this a wonderful event for our daughter's wedding.

Aurelia · Married on 07/30/2016

The food and the service was great. I definitely recommend using Ochoa's services for any type of event.

Chelsea · Married on 05/14/2016

I absolutely loved working with Ochoa's! Eric was very professional & responsive and their food was amazing! I will definitely be referring them to future clients of ours :)

Brittany · Married on 07/26/2014

Eric was Awesome and his food was delicious. He listened to all my request and made it happen. I am very pleased with the outcome. My guest were raving over the brisket tamales. Thumbs up to you. I recommend Ochoa's catering to those who want a great price and great tasting food. Everything exceeded my expectations. Thank you Eric!

cecilia · Married on 04/19/2014

Amazing! I was in a tight spot. We were to have a food truck and the guy told me to call me a month before. Well he never returned my phone calls or my husbands. So I had scramble to get some one to do our wedding. Ochoa's catering saved our wedding. Wonderful food. wonderful people. when ever I get family together I will be calling them again. Thank you Ochoa's catering!

Joel · Married on 03/29/2014

Eric was great. Very professional and he required little to nothing from us - which on your wedding day is real blessing. He was fast and courteous and had everything we needed.....exactly when we needed it. The chocolate tamales are awesome!

Melissa · Married on 03/08/2014

We found Eric Ochoa online at Craigslist. We were looking for a great caterer that fit in our budget...Eric was just the guy! He met with us to sample his food... brought 2 whole plates for my (now) husband and I with plenty to bring home for our family to try after. On the day of the wedding he was there early, setup professionally, and then served our guests until they had their fill. The food was amazing and all of our guests complimented on how delicious the bar-b-que was. After the wedding he packed up the left overs and put them in the on-site fridge for us to take home. He also did my friend Amanda's wedding and they were very happy with his services. We definitely recommend his services and would use him again!

Janet · Married on 02/08/2014

Eric was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. Would highly recommend Eric and Ochoa Catering services to anyone in need of a career. Thanks Eric for all your help in making our wedding day perfect. Kevin and Janet Oest

Gabe · Married on 12/20/2013

Ochoa's Catering Service provided the the food for my reception and I got compliment after compliment after compliment on how delicious the food was. My husband and I enjoyed it very much too! We had fajitas (everyone loves fajitas) and the food was hot, tasted great and was served quickly. Not only was the food exceptional, I greatly enjoyed working with this company throughout the entire planning process of my reception. I never once found that they were hard to get a hold of or difficult to work with.

Overall, I would strongly recommend Ochoa's Catering Service to anyone looking for great food and a fun atmosphere at their event. Great price for yummy food and amazing service!

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2013

Eric rocks!!! Every person at our wedding loved the food! Using him in the future for sure!

jennifer · Married on 05/01/2013

Absolutely a wonderful experience! The food quality, quantity, and taste was simply outstanding! There were no disappointments at my event! Everything from the time of setup to serving was highly professional and prompt! Great wait staff and it's wonderful to see the owner involved as well! Best experience and will definately recommend this catering company to everyone!

Aisling · Married on 12/08/2012

Eric was wonderful! He was able to adapt to changes as the big day got closer and plans were tweaked. He worked with me to stay on budget which is so important! He was also able to provide items for guests with special dietary needs. When the big day arrived the food was wonderful! All of my guests kept telling me how wonderful the food was. I would recommend him to anyone and I can't wait to hire him to cater another event!

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I were looking for a caterer for our wedding to make fajitas! We needed someone affordable, realiable, and who had tasty fajtas. This is exactly what we found with Eric Ochoa at Ochoa's Catering. I found Eric online and read some great reviews and decided to email him. He was very fast about emailing me back everytime I contacted him. The prices were great and Eric set up a tasting for us. We knew after taking one bite of his juicy Fajitas that this was the caterer for us. The flavor of his fajitas were amazing and Eric was so great and helpful every step of the way. At our wedding the set up was perfect and every table we walked around to, to visit with our guest had nothing but great things to say about the food. All the guests were asking where the food came from and where they can get some more, and everyone really loved the queso, my husband and I couldn't get enough of it. So many guests went back for more! I can not say enough great things about Eric as well as his staff that helped him the day of the wedding, they were all so friendly and professional! If you are looking for awesome food, and service at a great price Eric Ochoa is hands down the way to go for any event, we couldn't have been happier!!

jayne · Married on 09/24/2011

My husband and I simply adore Ochoa's Catering! We cannot say enough good things about it! Eric Ochoa and his crew are top quality professionals! They were very responsive any time we had questions. Eric himself called me before our wedding to confirm and finalize details. With all of the details a bride has to keep up with in preparation for a wedding, Eric made me feel that the catering was one less thing I had to worry about because he took charge of it and I did not have to worry about it at all and could focus on other details. The quality of the food was fantastic! It was delicious both during the taste testing Eric provided for us and during the actual wedding. After shopping around for several catering options, it was obvious to us that Ochoa's was the best choice in terms of value and quality. We HIGHLY recommend Ochoa's Catering and we look forward to working with them for future events.

Sent on 10/06/2011

OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE's reply:

I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and yours :) We wish all the happiness with your new life and thanks again from all of us from Ochoa's Catering Service.

Amber · Married on 06/18/2011

Me and my husband would defiantly recommend his services for any event. My guest were very pleased and loved the brisket tamales. Eric and his crew were very professional and we look forward to be working with them again for our many events to come.

Sent on 06/23/2011

OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE's reply:

Thank you for your candor review....We enjoyed serving you and your guests...Congratulations once again and have a blessed day...
  • Y

Yovana · event on: 07/21/2013

Before the event Eric made us feel like the food was one least thing we needed to worry about, that he had everything under control.And on the actual day of the event he definitely had everything under control.The food was delicious and everyone loved the queso!Thankyou very much.

Sent on 07/26/2013

OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE's reply:

Thank you Yovana,It was our pleasure to serve you guys.

Hannah · Married on 05/22/2010

THe food was great!!! Everything was perfect, He arrived on time and everyone was sooo happy!!

I will recommend him for everyone I know!!!

Sent on 05/24/2010

OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review and I hope that you and your husband enjoy your new life together !!! Ochoa's Catering Service

Christie · Married on 01/30/2010

Eric Ochoa is a patient and amazing person, and owner of Ochoa's Catering Service. These qualities were reflected in the flavor of his food and his customer service. Our entire wedding was talking about how delicious the food was. And at the end of the event there was only one portion of meat. Which says so much about its taste and quality. I am VERY happy that I used Ochoa's catering for my wedding and will take EVERY chance I get to recommend it to others for all events. :) ~Mrs. Bellamy

Sent on 02/01/2010

Kathy · event on: 05/25/2013

I hired Ochoa's Catering for my parents 50th Anniversary and it was was wonderful! They showed up on time, fed everyone and the food was spectacular! Not only would I recommend them, I think he has already gotten a big job from Dell, from the guests at the party! We enjoyed the food and Eric Ochoa was great to work with!

Sent on 05/27/2013

Thank you very much!

Cynthia · event on: 07/20/2013

Eric Ochoa was able to make changes to our order for my daughters quinceanos. He was willing to add or omit certain spices to our order. He did a great job!

Sent on 07/28/2013

OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! It was our pleasure to serve to you and yours!

Cyndi · event on: 09/14/2013

You can't give 6 stars or I would on especially responsiveness and flexibility! Eric's Guacamole, macaroni salad and steamship round are TO DIE FOR!!! All the food was great and our guests loved it. Eric even made special effort (and food) to accomodate our few vegetarians! Price is excellent for the food you get!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Thank you , Had a great time with the whole event! Take Care, r/ Eric

Michael D. · event on: 11/28/2013

We did a Thanksgiving dinner, as an outreach, to our community and Eric and his staff prepared a great traditional turkey and dressing meal for us. They were on-time, professional, curtious and the food was great! The pumpkin pie was my favorite! We had a special request for 3 meals to go and Eric accomodated us with no hesitation. Ochoa's Catering helped us make Thanksgiving Day better for some folks that were a little down on their luck... Thanks Eric for a great job and hopefully we can do it again next year!

Pastor Michael D. Pair
    The Gospel House
    Cedar Park, TX

• User5065113 · event on: 05/07/2015

Eric is fantastic, came early to set up, food was phenomenal & hot & fresh. His homemade lemonade is awesome. Highly recommend. Will use this company many more times.