Oceanbleu at Westhampton Bath and Tennis Reviews

Oceanbleu at Westhampton Bath and Tennis 3
Oceanbleu at Westhampton Bath and Tennis 4
  • Francesca

Francesca Koltun · Married on 09/14/2018

Amazing, professional, truly a family

I can’t thank the staff at oceanbleu enough for the most perfect wedding ! Everything was to my expectations and some exceeded them. If I wasn’t happy with anything William made it a priority to make sure I was. I trusted him and he gave me a perfect day !

Sent on 01/03/2019

Lindsey · Married on 08/03/2018

Best wedding day ever !

We couldn’t have picked a better wedding venue than Oceanbleu on long island ! From the very beginning, William and the staff were such a pleasure to work with ! The team catered to our needs and made us feel so special and always made us their top priority! Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect.. the food, ambience and service was amazing! We would choose this venue a millions times over again ! We love you Oceanbleu!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Michael · Married on 07/15/2018

This venue delivers on all of things you’re looking for to host a wedding/event: exquisite food, amazing decor, breathtaking scenery, and an awesome zip code.

Even though these features will astound you, they aren’t the best part of OceanBleu. Rather, similar to your guest list, ultimately what matters are the people who celebrate your event and the people behind the scenes who make that happen.

William (Director of Sales) and Jessica (Event coordinator) are two of the hardest working, kindest, most sincere people you will meet in this crazy world we live in (much less wedding/event planning). They genuinely care and sincerely want what is best for you. They have amazing spirits and we can’t wait to have another milestone in our life just so we can plan another event with them.

Jerry, the maître d’, is laser focused with a tremendous attention to detail. He seamlessly ensures the progression of events and is that extra magic touch every successful event needs.

Last but not least, Sarah. If you’re looking at OceanBleu for your wedding, Sarah is the bridal attendant who will be your champion on your wedding day. Yeah, it’s nice to make sure that you get to the food in cocktail hour, enjoy dinner, and make sure your cup is always full — but that’s nowhere near what Sarah will do for you on your special day. She is a calming presence who will field quite literally any mishap along the way (aka need an emergency seamstress because your dress/suit is falling apart... there’s Sarah). Sarah is fantastic!

The entire staff at OceanBleu is amazing and I hope you do yourself a favor and check them out for your next event... unless, of course, you’re looking at a date we want for our next celebration there.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2018

Choosing Oceanbleu for our wedding was the best decision we ever made. From the very beginning we felt comfort in knowing that we were good hands. William and Jessica made sure everything went according to plan to help us achieve our vision. The service, food and atmosphere were top notch! Words can't explain how amazing the day went. We love the entire Oceanbleu team and the venue will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

When we first got engaged, I searched endlessly for the perfect venue and stumbled upon the Oceanbleu on Style Me Pretty. It had everything we were looking for: it was on the beach, but without the mandatory ceremony in the sand, large enough to hold 250 guests, yet still intimate feeling, a beautiful "blank canvas" where we could infuse our own style and personalities. We booked the Oceanbleu almost two years before our actual wedding day and had 100% smooth sailing from there on out. Both Jessica and William are awesome, met with us + our parents and vendors multiple times and were always incredibly professional, friendly and welcoming. Our actual wedding day/night was absolutely incredible. From the setup to the INCREDIBLE food (and we're definitely food snobs, so I don't say this lightly) to the bridal attendant to the staff to the male model we were gifted (yes, gifted!), everything was breathtaking. I literally could not have dreamt of a better after-party than the bonfire on the beach. All we have is gratitude for this incredible venue and its staff, catering team and coordinators. Best day/night of our lives, thank you!!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Oceanbleu at Westhampton Bath and Tennis 5
    Oceanbleu at Westhampton Bath and Tennis 6
    Oceanbleu at Westhampton Bath and Tennis 7
    Oceanbleu at Westhampton Bath and Tennis 8

sara · Married on 06/02/2018

Where do I even begin? William and Jessica at Oceanbleu are the absolute BEST! I truly am going to miss working with them. They helped me pull off my dream wedding and were so patient and kind. They always got back to me, answered all my questions and helped to steer me in the right direction whenever I needed help. They are truly one of a kind, incredible people.

The venue is stunning (its on a beach) and is elegant and timeless. My guests loved the decor of the main ballroom, that the cocktail hour was in a tent overlooking a beautiful hamptons beach and that they could walk on the boardwalk and enjoy the scenery. They even offer a beach bonfire after party (I HIGHLY recommend this- it was so much fun).

The bridal attendant Sarah is SUCH a sweetheart and literally makes your day so calming and helps you with everything and anything (you name it, she did it!).

The food is unbelievable: everyone at my wedding was RAVING about how delicious the cocktail hour food was, the dinners and the dessert! You will NOT find food like this at just any venue, it truly is 5 star quality. Many of y guests cut their steak with a butterknife! Let alone the options they give you- definitely not your standard caterer!
    We also stayed in the honeymoon suite at the bath and tennis- it was SO beautiful, and so nice to wake up in.

This truly was the wedding of my dreams and WORTH EVERY PENNY! I wouldnt change a thing, and I cannot thank the staff enough.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Deborah · Married on 08/05/2017

I want to start by saying that I am not one to write a review good or bad. (Actually, this is the only one I have ever written). But, I couldn't hold back this time regarding my wedding two weeks ago at the Oceanbleu.
    From the moment my fiance' and I walked in and was greeted by William, we knew there was no other place we wanted to look. He is amazing and I couldn't think of anyone that could compare to him in helping us plan our wedding. Then he introduced us to Jessica, and WOW is all I can say. She was just as amazing. The two of them together coordinated the most wonderful wedding we could have ever imagined. Their recommendations of a DJ (Michael Variale), Photographer (Lisa Nicolosi) and florist (Rori) was right on and they all surpassed our expectations.
    The weather threatened in the morning but turned out beautiful and our guests enjoyed every moment of the cocktail hour, dinner, dessert parade, beach, moonlight, and the never before seen ( at a wedding any of our family and friends have attended) "the bonfire" What an amazing end to this spectacular day.
    Thank you to Sarah. Your were a great bridal attendant and I thank you so very much for attending to all my needs, but most importantly attending to my 92 year old mom.
    Thank you all again for a day I could never have imagined. Our family and friends are still talking about it and wish we could do it all over again. That means a lot to us. We wanted to throw the best party ever to celebrate us and we did it, but without all of you we could never have achieved all that it was.
    An added side note: A week after the wedding, we received a phone call from Jessica. She said we overpayed by $10,000 (one of our payments was not recorded) and that it was being held in the safe for us. I was overwhelmed. The honesty an integrity of both her and William is just one more reason that I will never forget them. I consider them family.

Sent on 08/18/2017

angela · Married on 06/11/2017

There are not enough stars in the sky to rate how outstanding the service was for Our wedding June 11,2017. William accommodated all our requests from the start. He gave us ideas and really got to know our story to design the day for us. Jessica Easton was Born for the Bridal Industry she always answered calls and helped with any questions. She made sure that I had every detail not only complete but made all my preparations for any table settings or decorations stress free. Jessica came early to let me into the Bridal Suite so I can have a larger room to get ready in. The food was amazing, the entire staff was on top of drinks, and the Bridal attendant went above and beyond to Bustle my dress two times, pack up belongings, get me anything I needed, and most importantly make sure we were able to have time with each other to eat and enjoy the day. We loved everything about the cocktail hour also there was so many fun food and drink pairings. We didn't need a cake with the delicious fun desert parade William granted our request last minute for an additional hour of dancing that really gave us time to let loose with all our closest friends and family who were staying over that night. We had the best day of our lives.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Emily · Married on 06/02/2017

SIMPLY MAGICAL! If you want the perfect wedding, five-star service and food, and a beautiful beach setting, then you will love Oceanbleu as much as my husband and I did. This was the best decision we could have made and we have nothing but great things to say. The list can go on, but just to mention a few highlights: the setting for the beach ceremony was like a dream with the waves creating the perfect backdrop (no it was not too loud); the cocktail hour display was mouth-watering and beautiful; the tent created a magical atmosphere; the service was beyond impeccable; the entire staff was efficient, respectable and friendly. We are grateful to Jerry, our Maitre'd and Joe for helping to ensuring the wedding was absolutely perfect and most importantly, that we had a great time and didn't need to worry about a thing on the day of. William and Jessica will forever be in our hearts for all they have done for us. William won us over with his sincerity and genuine intention to give us the wedding of our dreams. He was with us every step of the way, gave us valuable advice and support and worked hard to make our dream wedding into a reality, which resulted in a day that we still can't believe we can call our wedding day. Alongside William, the ever so organized, innovative, and personable Jessica made sure we were on track with our wedding duties and didn't veer off course. Wedding planning can be stressful at times, but every interaction with William and Jessica was just simply fun and heartwarming. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate and will be forever grateful to have had the pleasure of working with William and Jessica, to have them be part of our wedding day – they gave us the wedding from beyond our imagination. Thanks to Sarah, my BA was just the sweetest, we were able to enjoy all the food from cocktail hour, dinner, our wedding cake, and even the dessert parade. Thanks to Chef Eric, the food was absolutely delicious and not just by wedding standards.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Renee · Married on 10/09/2016

Three weeks ago was by far the best day of our lives. William, Oleg and the whole Oceanbleu staff ensured that every moment was perfect. Our favorite part of Oceanbleu was how they made us feel like family. The experience was always exciting and never daunting. Every detail was set out for us, times were nailed down, and they were always a step ahead of my type-A brain. Our family and friends raved about the beachy-chic venue - from the food, to the views, to the gorgeous interior. Thank you William for my making our planning experience unbelievably smooth. Oleg - Thank you for running the day without a hitch. They kept us fed and happy!! We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/20/2015

Place was unbelievable. Between the staff and the food and the view... Honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding

Sent on 06/24/2015

William made the selection process so easy!!! Was able to work with us to make this the venue of choice! Looking forward to the wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Laudine · Married on 10/18/2014

William and the entire Oceanbleu team were just amazing. All of our guests were blown away at how well executed our wedding was from the ceremony down to the reception. The food was out of this world. The cocktail hour had so much food, everyone thought that that was the entire wedding! And the dessert parade!!! It was just so magical. Thank you William and also to Allison for making sure we were fed, had a drink and that we were having a good time. Many people have told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that just made us so happy. Thank you again!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2014

William and Allison were so pleasant to work with. They listened to my ideas and made sure they were executed or took the idea and added their own wonderful creativeness and elegance to it.
    They were both so helfpul and made the day of and the week leading up to it a breeze.
    We couldn't have asked for anything more from the venu or the staff.

Sent on 03/17/2015

lisa · Married on 06/30/2012

They made us feel relaxed. They treated our guest with the utmost professionalism. Our wedding was perfect. Every detail was executed beautifully. I think they ordered a picture perfect day. The ceremony was staged perfectly on the beach. The bonfire at the end of the evening was as if it came out of a movie. Our wedding was everything I dreamed of and more.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Kelley · Married on 05/26/2012

What can I say....amazing, incredible, fabulous, stunning!

Robbins Wolf catering = phenomenal service combined with simply delicious and delectable food. Service to die for....honestly couldn't have been better. Jeff and William are the dynamic duo! They took care of EVERY detail and were on hand all night long to the very end. Definitely our most responsive wedding vendor, with practically instant responses to every and all questions. From our first meeting to the last guest left, they were attentive, caring, supportive....just incredible.

So many compliments on the food and table service....cocktail hour (with Raw bar), dinner to dessert. Everyone loved it! Fantastic staff provided truly top notch service. And you cannot get married here without the beach bonfire.....the only way to cap off the most incredible celebration.

The space speaks for itself. Just absolutely pristine and so stunning. Ceremony and cocktail hour under the tent with an ocean backdrop....watching the sun set during dinner and dancing the night away with the ocean breeze passing through the doors. I lost count of how many times I heard, "this is the most beautiful wedding I've ever been too". We could not have imagined a more beautiful setting for our wedding. It was an epic party and we will never forget it.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Catherine · Married on 10/10/2010

Our wedding was wonderful, thanks to Oceanbleu. They were extremely helpful from start to finish, and really went above and beyond our expectations. The food was wonderful and everyone had a great time. Thank you Oceanbleu!

Sent on 12/04/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2010

I recently had my wedding at Oceanbleu and have nothing but positive things to say! They made our special day amazing. All of our family and friends are still talking about it! From the moment we decided to have our wedding there until the very last guest left, we had nothing but the best service you could ask for. Their staff was very helful throughout the whole process and was always there to answer any questions that we had. They were very flexible and accomidated all of our requests. The venue is beautiful and the food was spectacular. (I loved the lobster roll!) I highly recommed Oceanbleu.

Sent on 10/13/2010

Kevin and Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

The best day and night of our lives will always be remembered at Oceanbleu. It was truly a dream come true. We got married a month ago on a Saturday and we are still getting phone calls and texts from family and friends that Oceanbleu was the best venue they have ever been to. From the location itself, the beach, the view, the tent, the reception room, to the food and service it was all perfect. We looked at every beach venue on Long Island and there is absolutely nothing that compares to Oceanbleu. Everything is beautiful and unique and has a touch of romance on the beach which is just what we wanted. William and his team were great to work with over the year of planning and the service the night of the wedding from William and his staff was amazing. The food was out of this world from cocktail hour to the desserts and to the smore's and pizza on the beach at the bonfire. We are so happy we chose Oceanbleu for our beach wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2014

My husband and I couldn't be happier. We knew from the very beginning that we wanted to get married near the water and more specially have our ceremony on the beach. The first venue we went to was Oceanbleu. We should have stopped right there. No other place we visited compared. It was exactly what we were looking for. William was a pleasure to work with. I would e-mail him random questions and he would always get back to me promptly sometimes in minutes. At the final menu appointment he was very accommodating and offered to have the chef make things that weren't even on the menu. The day of the wedding I was blown away. The weather was perfect. The staff at Oceanbleu displayed everything beautifully from the flip flops we purchased for guests to the stations at cocktail hour. There was food available for the bridal party when we arrived and everyone had a drink in their hand the entire night. Allison, my bridal attendant, made sure the night went smoothly. We had plenty of time to take pictures. Everything started on time and went without a hitch. Cocktail hour food was incredible and we partied all night. The bonfire on the beach is a must if you are getting married here. It was the perfect way to end the perfect day. I can't thank Oceanbleu enough for making our wedding day so memorable.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Anne · Married on 05/05/2018

Best Wedding Venue Ever

My husband and I knew that we wanted to get married at Oceanbleu before he even proposed to me. This was both of our dream venues even before we discussed it together. Our overall experience with this venue was great! There was a bit of unresponsiveness in the beginning, but that was really the extent of our issues. Closer to our wedding they were extremely responsive and helpful. Jessica was amazing to work with and made our wedding dreams come true. This venue was above and beyond what we could have dreamed of!

Sent on 02/07/2019

laurin · Married on 05/28/2017

I would 100% do my wedding here again, although I did have some concerns on a few things. First I'll say that the venue is obviously GORGEOUS! I was VERY happy with the food, dessert parade, and our event coordinators (Jessica and William). They were both fantastic to work with. Jessica paid very much attention to detail and dealt with probably hundreds of emails from me over the past year and a half. She was REALLY great! Our bridal assistant (sarah I think) was also FANTASTIC to work with. She kept me well fed and drinks in hand, on track for all my dress changes and bustling. She was like a little miracle and I HIGHLY recommend to get the bridal assistant (I think it was $300 extra- 100% worth it. The food was AMAZING! (And I'm a NYC foodie and an avid cooking enthusiast). VERY VERY good food, everyone loved it. The venue did a very good job and went above and beyond to help me out with my wedding decor, which was a lot. It was something I was worried about since I didn't hire a wedding decorator and I was VERY happy with how they organzied everything and set it all up. So a few of the things I was disapointed by: it wasnt clearly explained that when we ordered breakfast and mimosas and drinks to the grooms suite during the day, they would be charged by the HOTEL (sort of like room service rates) and we ended up getting a bill for like $1400 after we finished lunch. Also Our $400 lunch that we had already paid for to the caterer didn't come till like 2;00 (not sure if they forgot or what) which noone got to eat because we were all getting ready to take pictures by that time. heaters were not put out and then we were later told they were not in our contract which was not true bc we were told they would be put out based on weather. Not a lot of options for putting down a wooden walkway for the beach ceremony...this was a huge hassle to arrange. Overall still am happy with this venue, ESPECIALLY happy with Jessica and William and would recommend it

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kevin · Married on 10/19/2013

3.5

Oceanbleu was the perfect setting for our wedding and that is due to more than just the fact that they are located on the beach. The facility is beautifully decorated and maintained, and the staff is very professional, knowledgeable and super accommodating. The food was excellent - a lot of people mentioned that it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten. It was a perfect night and a lot of that was due to Oceanbleu and their staff.

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married on the beach.

Sent on 11/13/2013

amy · Married on 10/13/2012

We had a wonderful event here. William and Jody were lovely. The food was amazing, the place beautiful. They were helpful, professional and on top of their game. Everyone loved our wedding there. I could not have asked for a better day.
    We had the ceremony there on the deck. Just lovely pics. The cocktail hour was awesome. We had a burger bar and many choices. The food was delicious. Then th dinner was excellent. We enjoyed our tasting.
    I could not say enough nice things about ocean Bleu and their staff. You'd be hard pressed to find a better value fr a wedding and an amazing place too.

Sent on 10/23/2012

4.2
      3.5

Oceanbleu was absolutely stunning. William and Alison were very attentive the day of and made sure that my parents and my husband and I felt looked after. They had the unenviable task of trying to chase down guests for various pictures/moments and did so gracefully and professionally.

While responsiveness was a challenge when we first began working together (understandable based on the number of weddings they host), they were very on top of things the month leading up to the wedding and ensured everything went beautifully.

Sent on 09/11/2014