O'Brien Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah D. Getting married on 06/17/2022

Incredible!

The O’Brien’s came through for me when I put my wedding together in about 4 days! They were extremely flexible with my constantly changing plans and got my pictures back super quickly. They did an incredible job!
  • Alice
    Alice D. Married on 07/10/2021

O’Brien Photography

We hired Brittany and Rob for both Photo and Video for our daughter’s wedding, July 2021. From the very beginning, communication and professionalism was spot on! As a husband and wife team, they made the day flow and worked seamlessly together! They are laid back and made everyone feel comfortable! Our pictures were amazing and our video is priceless. I’m glad we chose them out of the hundreds of venders available!
    Giana V. Married on 08/14/2020

Best friends wedding

O'Brien Photography did an amazing job for my best friends wedding. Not only are they personable, responsible and creative, they took the time to listen and engage with us on her big day. They even did her wedding reception party a year later. I would highly recommend them for both Photography and videography.

O'Brien Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Giana for taking the time to give us a review! You and amy were so much fun! I’m glad I was able to capture her big day! It was a pleasure seeing you all again this year! Xoxo -brittany
  • Juli
    Juli M. Married on 10/04/2019

Juli Mahoney

We utilized O’Brien photo and video in 2019 and couldn’t be happier with the video from our wedding. Rob is very personable and our family has utilized their services multiple times. Highly recommend!
    Brittany D. Married on 07/22/2019

Best Photographers and Videographers EVER!!

O’Brien Photo and video are truly talented individuals! We absolutely loved working with them for our wedding. Their ability to blend with our friends and family and capture candid moments was exactly what we were looking for. They were unbelievably easy to work with and super responsive. We loved them so much that it wasn’t even a question on who to contact when our son was born for newborn photos. We will cherish all the moments they captured for a lifetime. We could not have had a better experience. Thank you!!

O'Brien Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much Brittany for your thoughtful words! You guys are awesome. We are honored to have been able to be a part of such big moments in your lives! Xoxo -brittany