OANA FOTO Reviews

OANA FOTO 5
OANA FOTO 6
OANA FOTO 7

Denisse · Getting married on 09/21/2019

My fiancé hired Oana for our proposal and I couldn’t have been happier with his choice. She is truly a master of her craft. There is something about the way she catches the light and uses the elements around her that creates such soft, beautiful photos. She is everything you could want in a photographer; she is kind, sweet, professional, and catches the most intimate moments. We are looking forward to many more shoots with her!

OANA FOTO 8
    OANA FOTO 14
    OANA FOTO 15
    OANA FOTO 16

Miriam Galev · Married on 10/28/2018

Captivating, amazing and wonderful.

Oana is a charismatic photographer who captures and the moment and the individual perfectly. She listens to her customers and has amazing talent. We charismatic the movements she’s captured for our family is the last 5 years!

Veronica Ivelia · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and timely

We love Oana Foto. Her work is amazing, will always be a treasure for our family. She was very acomodating, always answered our question on timely matter the the final product was delivered on time and just perfect.

Cristina Botnari · Married on 10/13/2018

Never disappointed with her work.

Oana is extremely passionate about what she does. She pays attention to details and doesn’t stop until she has the perfect shot. I cannot express how grateful I am to have her as my photographer!

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2018

My husband and I recently eloped and wanted to take some wedding photos to remember the day. We found Oana online, and she was absolutely amazing! She gave us a lot of suggestions of places to take our photos and made sure we were comfortable during the photo shoot. The photos came out beautifully. We will definitely consider her again when we decide to renew our vows.

Allison · Married on 04/09/2018

Our family has had the pleasure of working with Oano for years! Her work is out of this world and we have never been disappointed! We will never use another photographer- no one will ever compare to her perfect eye for the best shot!

Matt · Married on 03/31/2018

Oana did our engagement photos and was absolutely amazing. Everyone has complimented us on the quality. Oana's suggestions and directions during the shoot were fantastic. She was very accommodating as we had to change the time and location of our shoot the night before. She even hid my broken foot in the photos! Absolutely fantastic and I can't wait until when shoots our wedding in the spring!

Sam Williams · Married on 02/24/2018

Attentive to detail, punctual, affirming

I would recommend Oana to anyone and everyone!! She’s incredibly talented, has an eye for the small, important details. One of my favorite attributes of Oana is how very affirming she is of you as she’s shooting so you can truly relax and fully enjoy the experience!

Elisabeth S. · Married on 11/05/2017

Best Photographer EVER!

If you are lucky enough to have the awesome gal photograph your event or special day I guarantee you will not regret it! Oana is amazinly talented, professional and truly gifted when it comes to photography. I would highly recommend her and I think you will agree once you check out her work. And a big bonus -- she is nice. Like really nice and just a just a pleasure to work with.

Katie · Married on 10/13/2017

Oana is a dream to work with. A true professional and so sweet! She has a true eye for beautiful shots and is so kind and wonderful.

Robyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding and engagement photos are gorgeous. Oana is a phenomenal photographer with an eye for beauty and exquisite style

• F

Flavia · Married on 06/24/2017

Hiring Oana for our wedding was the best choice we could have made. My husband and I both have known Oana for a long time and we knew we couldn’t imagine anyone else photographing our big day! She has an amazing attitude and keeps everyone on track and focused (which was definitely needed for us, lol!) The photos turned out better than we could have ever hoped for and we are forever grateful!!

Raluca · Married on 06/16/2017

Oana is simply amazing !
    I worked with her on a few events and I absolutely love her work !

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

I've been following her work for years and would always show my then boyfriend her work. So when we got engaged we knew exactly who to call first. Both of us are so awkward when it comes to pictures but Oana made us so comfortable. She directed us, which was AMAZING. And looking back on our pictures we love them so much because of the natural and intimate moments she captured. We can't wait to see the magic she creates on our wedding day!

Victoria · Married on 01/07/2017

Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember for a lifetime and we have Oana to thank! We love her. She photographed our engagement photoshoot and we would love to have her do our wedding and other events like Christmas card photos, baby showers, etc. She is clearly very good at her job. She is patient, made us feel very confortable and she has a great eye for unique shots as well as good lightning. She made sure the pictures came out great. She's easy to work with and has a gorgeous photography style! I highly recommend her services to everyone!

Phillip · Married on 01/07/2017

Oana took our wedding pictures in Idaho on January 7, 2017. The weather was the craziest because it was snowing and windy but even though we were freezing, we actually enjoyed working with her. Oana did a great job of quickly making us feel comfortable and coaching us to ensure we got great pictures. Our wedding photos turned out so beautiful! We love them and received so many compliments from our family and friends! She is amazing!!!! My husband and I are very happy with the pictures and loved the fact that she is very professional! I highly recommend her and would very much like to have her take photos of us again.

Samy · Married on 12/03/2016

Oana is INCREDIBLE!! She has a plan in mind when she meets with you and she even asks you if you have an ideas to make sure you get what you want. She's professional and courteous but also very kind and personable. Me and my wife will never go anywhere else. She captured every moment so beautifully.

Heidi · Married on 11/20/2016

Oana Foto not only captured one of the best moments of my life, but working with her was one of the best experiences of my entire life. She partnered up with my fiancé to stage his proposal to me. She pretended to be "just another photographer on the beach" and as soon as my fiancé emerged to pop the question, she captured the entire moment and then some. She captured the laughter and the tears of the moment as well as the moments with my family that came to support. The beach proposal photo shoot quickly turned into a family photo shoot and then an engagement shoot. She was extremely sensitive to the fact that the proposal was so new and that my emotions must have been running high, and she made the entire experience like a dream. It was a joy to have her there, laughing along with us and enjoying the joyous, life changing moment.
    When she sent the photos over to us, it was like re-living it. She captured moments that I didn't even capture myself that day and my tears of joy only continued as the photos took me back to the moment. I still tear up looking at them ;P I'm so grateful that Oana was there to both share and capture the moment. You can tell she loves what she does, and her joyous energy and warm spirit is the perfect addition to your special moment. I am so looking forward to having her as our wedding photographer!

Crystina · Married on 11/19/2016

We were referred to Oana Foto from some friends of ours who's wedding photos we LOVED! After meeting with her in person, we knew she would be a great fit for us as well. She shot our engagement photos and they came out amazing! I highly recommend doing your engagement shoot with your wedding photographer as they get a chance to know you, your style, what you like, etc., before the big day. Oana also was open for communication leading up to our wedding day. We sent her ideas of photos we liked and we met at the venue the week of the wedding to discuss photo locations and details. She was amazing to work with and her passion for photography really shows. She and her assistant showed up early, went above and beyond, and were professional and poised. Obviously we were anxious to see photos immediately after the wedding. She sent us a quick photo within a day or two to post and then within a week or two, we had a few preview images sent our way as well. This was a nice (and appreciated surprise) as everyone was anxious to see photos and now we had some great ones to share. It wasn't much longer until we received ALL of our photos, on our one month anniversary to be exact. Oana first sent them in an online gallery and a day or two later we received them all in a lovely package with a special flash drive. We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos and are having a hard time deciding which to print, make a book from, etc. I highly recommend Oana Foto for your engagement and wedding photos. She was professional, prompt, passionate, and all around awesome.

Angela · Married on 08/28/2016

Oana was our wedding photographer and she was amazing. Throughout the wedding process she was extremely helpful. On the wedding day she was calming and precise. She was very organized and her timing was impeccable. My husband and I are so lucky that Oana captured our special day. The photos turned out beautiful. They will be cherished for a lifetime. We can’t thank her enough.

Dan · Married on 08/28/2016

Oana did a wonderful job. She truly has a passion for what she does and it showed in her photography of our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

RACHEL · Married on 07/02/2016

I hired Oana Foto as a wedding gift for my nephew. She did an amazing job! Her work is beautiful, creative and natural. Her pictures look effortless not forced. Would highly recommend.

Priscilla · Married on 03/26/2016

I absolutely loved Oana! She did my engagement photos and my wedding. She's also done a lot of my family's portraits. My husband and I were pretty shy thinking about how to pose or where to look, but Oana directs you every step of the way and makes you feel really comfortable in front of the camera and her. She's super sweet and really puts 110% in what she does. I specifically love her use of natural lighting. And I would strongly recommend her for whatever occasion you are wanting to capture. Her work is impressive and we are so glad she was the photographer who captured the most important days of our lives. I will definitely be having her do more shoots in the future.

Aida · Married on 11/20/2015

Oana was AMAZING and could not have asked for a better photographer! She was caring, creative and attentive leading up to the wedding and provided great service and quality work beyond expected. She and her assistant traveled with us and so kindly photographed our group as we traveled to Playa del Carmen, Mexico.  These pictures were a great addition to our wedding album!
    We have received compliments on our wedding photos like you wouldn't believe.  We have been told by several friends and relatives that they've never seen better wedding photos taken and felt as if they were looking at photos from a magazine  :)   We feel so lucky that Oana documented our wedding day to perfection.  I loved that the photos do not look staged, fake, or cliche.  She captured the beauty of our location, the excitement and romance of the wedding day.
    Oana is unbelievably talented and I would certainly recommend everyone to hire her.  The moments she captured of us and our wedding party were truly magical - straight from a magazine!  She will not only provide beautiful wedding portraits and traditional family portraits but creative photographs that are beautiful simply as pieces of art!

Roxanne · Married on 11/07/2015

Oana is so easy to talk to, and she's there for you from day 1 of your wedding planning for any questions or concerns you may. She perfectly captured all of our emotions and all the small details of our special day. Our pictures turned out AMAZING and everyone who sees them loves them also.