33 Reviews for OANA FOTO

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Oana did our engagement photos and was absolutely amazing. Everyone has complimented us on the quality. Oana's suggestions and directions during the shoot were fantastic. She was very accommodating as we had to change the time and location of our shoot the night before. She even hid my broken foot in the photos! Absolutely fantastic and I can't wait until when shoots our wedding in the spring!

Profile Picture Matt, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana is a dream to work with. A true professional and so sweet! She has a true eye for beautiful shots and is so kind and wonderful.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding and engagement photos are gorgeous. Oana is a phenomenal photographer with an eye for beauty and exquisite style

Profile Picture Robyn, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Oana for our wedding was the best choice we could have made. My husband and I both have known Oana for a long time and we knew we couldn’t imagine anyone else photographing our big day! She has an amazing attitude and keeps everyone on track and focused (which was definitely needed for us, lol!) The photos turned out better than we could have ever hoped for and we are forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Flavia, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Oana is simply amazing !
I worked with her on a few events and I absolutely love her work !

Profile Picture Raluca, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've been following her work for years and would always show my then boyfriend her work. So when we got engaged we knew exactly who to call first. Both of us are so awkward when it comes to pictures but Oana made us so comfortable. She directed us, which was AMAZING. And looking back on our pictures we love them so much because of the natural and intimate moments she captured. We can't wait to see the magic she creates on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember for a lifetime and we have Oana to thank! We love her. She photographed our engagement photoshoot and we would love to have her do our wedding and other events like Christmas card photos, baby showers, etc. She is clearly very good at her job. She is patient, made us feel very confortable and she has a great eye for unique shots as well as good lightning. She made sure the pictures came out great. She's easy to work with and has a gorgeous photography style! I highly recommend her services to everyone!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana took our wedding pictures in Idaho on January 7, 2017. The weather was the craziest because it was snowing and windy but even though we were freezing, we actually enjoyed working with her. Oana did a great job of quickly making us feel comfortable and coaching us to ensure we got great pictures. Our wedding photos turned out so beautiful! We love them and received so many compliments from our family and friends! She is amazing!!!! My husband and I are very happy with the pictures and loved the fact that she is very professional! I highly recommend her and would very much like to have her take photos of us again.

Profile Picture Phillip, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana is INCREDIBLE!! She has a plan in mind when she meets with you and she even asks you if you have an ideas to make sure you get what you want. She's professional and courteous but also very kind and personable. Me and my wife will never go anywhere else. She captured every moment so beautifully.

Profile Picture Samy, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana Foto not only captured one of the best moments of my life, but working with her was one of the best experiences of my entire life. She partnered up with my fiancé to stage his proposal to me. She pretended to be "just another photographer on the beach" and as soon as my fiancé emerged to pop the question, she captured the entire moment and then some. She captured the laughter and the tears of the moment as well as the moments with my family that came to support. The beach proposal photo shoot quickly turned into a family photo shoot and then an engagement shoot. She was extremely sensitive to the fact that the proposal was so new and that my emotions must have been running high, and she made the entire experience like a dream. It was a joy to have her there, laughing along with us and enjoying the joyous, life changing moment.
When she sent the photos over to us, it was like re-living it. She captured moments that I didn't even capture myself that day and my tears of joy only continued as the photos took me back to the moment. I still tear up looking at them ;P I'm so grateful that Oana was there to both share and capture the moment. You can tell she loves what she does, and her joyous energy and warm spirit is the perfect addition to your special moment. I am so looking forward to having her as our wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were referred to Oana Foto from some friends of ours who's wedding photos we LOVED! After meeting with her in person, we knew she would be a great fit for us as well. She shot our engagement photos and they came out amazing! I highly recommend doing your engagement shoot with your wedding photographer as they get a chance to know you, your style, what you like, etc., before the big day. Oana also was open for communication leading up to our wedding day. We sent her ideas of photos we liked and we met at the venue the week of the wedding to discuss photo locations and details. She was amazing to work with and her passion for photography really shows. She and her assistant showed up early, went above and beyond, and were professional and poised. Obviously we were anxious to see photos immediately after the wedding. She sent us a quick photo within a day or two to post and then within a week or two, we had a few preview images sent our way as well. This was a nice (and appreciated surprise) as everyone was anxious to see photos and now we had some great ones to share. It wasn't much longer until we received ALL of our photos, on our one month anniversary to be exact. Oana first sent them in an online gallery and a day or two later we received them all in a lovely package with a special flash drive. We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos and are having a hard time deciding which to print, make a book from, etc. I highly recommend Oana Foto for your engagement and wedding photos. She was professional, prompt, passionate, and all around awesome.

Profile Picture Crystina, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana was our wedding photographer and she was amazing. Throughout the wedding process she was extremely helpful. On the wedding day she was calming and precise. She was very organized and her timing was impeccable. My husband and I are so lucky that Oana captured our special day. The photos turned out beautiful. They will be cherished for a lifetime. We can’t thank her enough.

Profile Picture User7169097, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oana did a wonderful job. She truly has a passion for what she does and it showed in her photography of our wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Dan, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Oana Foto as a wedding gift for my nephew. She did an amazing job! Her work is beautiful, creative and natural. Her pictures look effortless not forced. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture RACHEL, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved Oana! She did my engagement photos and my wedding. She's also done a lot of my family's portraits. My husband and I were pretty shy thinking about how to pose or where to look, but Oana directs you every step of the way and makes you feel really comfortable in front of the camera and her. She's super sweet and really puts 110% in what she does. I specifically love her use of natural lighting. And I would strongly recommend her for whatever occasion you are wanting to capture. Her work is impressive and we are so glad she was the photographer who captured the most important days of our lives. I will definitely be having her do more shoots in the future.

Profile Picture Priscilla , 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Oana was AMAZING and could not have asked for a better photographer! She was caring, creative and attentive leading up to the wedding and provided great service and quality work beyond expected. She and her assistant traveled with us and so kindly photographed our group as we traveled to Playa del Carmen, Mexico.  These pictures were a great addition to our wedding album!
We have received compliments on our wedding photos like you wouldn't believe.  We have been told by several friends and relatives that they've never seen better wedding photos taken and felt as if they were looking at photos from a magazine  :)   We feel so lucky that Oana documented our wedding day to perfection.  I loved that the photos do not look staged, fake, or cliche.  She captured the beauty of our location, the excitement and romance of the wedding day.
Oana is unbelievably talented and I would certainly recommend everyone to hire her.  The moments she captured of us and our wedding party were truly magical - straight from a magazine!  She will not only provide beautiful wedding portraits and traditional family portraits but creative photographs that are beautiful simply as pieces of art!

Profile Picture Aida, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

Oana is so easy to talk to, and she's there for you from day 1 of your wedding planning for any questions or concerns you may. She perfectly captured all of our emotions and all the small details of our special day. Our pictures turned out AMAZING and everyone who sees them loves them also.

Profile Picture Roxanne, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Oana did my engagement photo shoot and to this day I stare at them in amazement and can't believe the beauty she captured. We recently just had her shoot my son for his first birthday and I couldn't be more happy with the turn out

Profile Picture Liliana, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana is the best photographer I've met. She captured both my engagement and wedding pictures. When my husband and I first booked OanaFoto we didn't know what to expect, but she blew my mind away! She did an outstanding job on them! My pictures turned out absolutely amazing and I couldn't be any happier. All I have to look back on my wedding day is my pictures and I'm so happy at the way she took all the pictures she captured every little detail so perfectly it's like re-living my wedding day every time I look at the pictures. Oana really has an eye for beauty and details when it comes to photography. I would definitely recommend OanaFoto to anyone who needs professionals photos taken. She's very friendly and easily loving, the type of photographer that you feel comfortable around and look forward to seeing again.
I would rate OanaFoto 5 stars and will definitely book OanaFoto in the future.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana was very friendly, professional and accommodating. She went way above and beyond expectations. The pictures came out amazing! She even started earlier and stayed later than what had been agreed about originally. You need Oana to take your pictures!

Profile Picture Tim, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I was blown away with Oana's professional style. As the bride's hair and makeup artist I noticed her (bride) becoming nervous about not being relaxed and natural for her photos. Oana's energy was light, uplifting and transparent. She was flexible with last minute requests and overall the results were stellar! Her use of natural light captured not only the natural elegance of each setting but reflected the true love between this couple and their treasured guests. This professional literally disguises her presence - you don't even know she's there yet when you see her images - you wonder how she captured so many precious moments so seamlessly. I eagerly flipped through each one and probably could thousands of times over. I highly recommend Oana Foto. - Yota Batsaras

Profile Picture Yota, 5/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oana is amazing ! She did a beautiful job capturing our wedding ! She is talented ,patient and creative and she made us feel comfortable and relax for the camera . The photos are so good ,its hard to choose witch one to put up in our house . She captured so well every moment in such a beautiful ,natural manner ! I would recommend to anyone ,for any event ! Thank you so much ,keep up the great work !!

Profile Picture Lidia, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Oana is great! We have used her for all of our special family milestones, weddings, holidays, newborn, maternity, family portraits, smash cake! She is just our go to girl for it all! She is patient and knowledgable, which is very helpful when you are dealing with big groups or babies. She is attentive and prompt, the wait may seem like a life time to get your pictures back but it's really not! She's just great. She doesn't over edit a picture, she captures the real moment and I just love that. She knows what she is doing and she will always be my families first pick for a photographer.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos, she made us feel so comfortable when taking our photos it came with such ease. She is very dependable and helpful, I highly recommend her. Thank you Oana for the great pictures we have to cherish for years to come.

Profile Picture Veronica, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oana did a superb job on my wedding! I would highly recommend her. She has a remarkable eye for detail that others can't compare to.

Profile Picture User4661990, 2+ years ago, 1 Review