Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall Reviews

79 | Oxford, MI

79 Reviews for Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall

79 Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall Reviews

Joseph · Married on 08/18/2018

Simply Amazing! Ann Marie and her family made us feel a part of theirs! Communication was top notch, periodic calls to my Daughter (The Bride) just to see how she was doing and if she could do anything to help. We attended an open house there after booking and met with a baker they deal with often whose wares were out of this world, we booked with her on the spot! She and the caterers were also able to accommodate a Gluten-free menu for our daughter who has Celiac's disease! Also booked our Photographer/DJ/Videographer at that time as well. Ann Marie handles tux rentals herself, everything fit first try...even getting me harder to find wide shoes! All in all, I can't say enough nice things about the people, the venue or the experience! Book here and you won't be sorry!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you Joe for the great review. It was truly an honor to coordinate your daughters wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 03/16/2018

Oakwood Wedding Chapel is an amazing venue. Anne Marie is just amazing to work with. She makes sure that you know everything that is going one up to the day of the wedding and she walks through all of the details with you. She is always willing to answer questions on anything dealing with your planning.
    On the day of our wedding everything was amazing. She is so great. Her staff was wonderful. They were so polite and professional. They made sure that all of our guests were taken care of throughout the night. As we were leaving they even complemented us on being a great group. I would recommend this venue to anyone. In total for everything we sent under 5000 dollars and I was over the top impressed with all of the hard work that went into make mine and my husbands day perfect. Thank you so much Oakwood.

Stephanie · Married on 01/26/2018

My husband and I recently got married at the oakwood chapel. We both could not be more happy with this place along with the amazing Anne Marie. Affordable prices, amazing people and services. Such a beautiful and most perfect place! I would highly recommend Oakwood Chapel to ALL my friends and family who are soon to be engaged or married! Wish I could re-live that day over and over again. It was absolutely perfect

Sent on 02/05/2018

Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall's reply:

Awww... thank you so much Stephanie. We loved watching everyone have so much fun. It was an honor to coordinate your wedding day. I’m so glad everyone had a great time. Thank you for the great review. Anne Marie Roop

Mindy · Married on 10/27/2017

Our daughters wedding was absolutely perfect. From the time we walked in to view the venue for the first time to our daughters weddding. Our experience was fantastic. Anne Karri and her entire team did a phenomenal job, they were all professional, responsive and went above and beyond in all aspects. Thank you for helping to make this day even more special for our family.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you Mindy, it was a beatiful day and an honor to coordinate your daughter's wedding.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Oakwood wedding chapel for our wedding invitations, tuxedo rentals, wedding ceremony and rehersal dinner. The chapel was just what I was looking for. The services that chapel provides makes everything easy. It was very convenient to have the rehearsal dinner at the chapel when we finish the rehearsal we just went down stairs into the hall for our dinner. The space was private and perfect for what we needed.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the great review. You were a beautiful bride and couple.It was an honor to coordinate your wedding.

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2017

Beautiful venue! We loved every second of it. The food was amazing, all the vendors she recommend were great! Oakwood wedding chapel is a great, for ceremony/reception. Beautiful intimate setting. We brought in all of our own decor. We couldn't of asked for a better night!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you Sarah, You were such a beautiful bride. It was an honor to coordinate your wedding.

Christy · Married on 08/19/2017

Oakwood Wedding Chapel hosted our daughter's wedding in their cathedral tent. Everything was gorgeous. All of our friends and family raved over how exceptional the night was. It was one of the best night's of our lives.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you Christy, it was a beautiful night. I was so happy to have Jamie and Paul's wedding here. They are a beautiful couple.

Mr. and Mrs. · Married on 05/13/2017

The Oakwood Wedding Chapel is simple yet elegant, just what we wanted. Anne was SO helpful! She would answer all my questions the same day, was willing to meet to view the Chapel with a few days notice, and communicated everything clearly. I know that the ceremony went smoother with her there.

Roger and Mary · Married on 05/13/2017

AnnMarie went above and beyond to make our daughters wedding a special day. From the rehearsal to the wedding day, AnnMarie was there for us every step of the way. Accomodating the bridal party, helping with decorations, guiding the rehearsal made the event run smoothly. The picturesque grounds and chapel was a perfect setting for a perfect day. I would highly recommend Oakwood Wedding Chapel. AnnMarie's expertise and committment to the bride and groom was evident throughout the enitire event. Thanks AnnMarie for making a special day even better!

Loretta · Married on 05/13/2017

If expert personal touches for your day then Oakwood Wedding Chapel is the place.
    Ann Marie was there for me every step of the way. No searching for tux rentals or Photographers or a coordinator. This beautiful old church is the perfect setting for any wedding.
    Thank you Ann Marie! and Pastor Bob also for putting up with Leo during the ceremony.... JS
    You helped us make our wedding day very special so glad I chose Oakwood Wedding Chapel

Sent on 05/17/2017

Oakwood Wedding Chapel and Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank you Loretta, it was a beautiful day. I was so happy to help you coordinate your wedding.

Kim · Married on 03/18/2017

We were so happy with Oakwood wedding chapel. Our experience was perfect thanks to Ann Marie! The chapel is very cute and we loved Pastor Bob.

Todd · Married on 01/14/2017

When we started looking for a location for our wedding (both of our 2nd) we wanted something very simple and cost effective. This met both of those points and then some. The whole process from beginning to end was very simple. We were even able to get our tuxedos there which helped. We didn't want to have to worry about music or decorating and all of that was done for us. Overall we were very happy with the whole experience.

Krissy · Married on 09/30/2016

Oakwood Wedding Chapel was everything we could have asked for. It's just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. I loved the quaint feel about it! Anne Marie is amazing, super easy to work with and genuinely cares about your wedding. She made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with. Always had a solution for any challenges that arose. Especially since it rained the entire week and our wedding was outside in the tent. Once inside you could care less about the weather.
    Our experience was everything we could have dreamed of and more. For that, I'll always be thankful!

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2016

Oakwood Wedding Chapel was absolutely top notch in their attention to detail, keeping things running smoothly and continually checking with us on what they could do. We couldn't be happier with them!

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2016

Anne Marie was so wonderful to work with and the Chapel was beautiful. Very happy.

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

The woman who owns the business was completely helpful!! She went above and beyond and I am so pleased with my choice.

I rented my son's tuxedo for Prom from Oakwood Wedding Chapel. Anne Marie was extremely helpful in picking out the right tux and making sure it fit perfectly. I love the convenience of renting right down the road from home. The price
    as great. The service was exceptional!

Stacy · Married on 08/01/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at Oakwood wedding chapel. It was everything we imagined it would be. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. Anne Marie was so helpful! She knew what we we were looking for and it exceed our expectations!!

Melissa · Married on 07/18/2015

We were looking for an outdoor venue for a reception after we got married at the beach and we certainly found it at Oakwood Wedding Chapel. Everything surpassed our expectations. Anne Marie and her staff are amazing, The venue is beautiful, the service is top-notch, the arrangements are handled to detail, and the food received rave reviews from all of our guests. Anne Marie also helped connect us to stellar Deejay service, hotel and shuttle service and a ceremony officiate. It is evident that she loves what she does and her passion and skill make the value immeasurable. They expertly handle everything so that you can truly relax and enjoy your party!

Monica · Married on 06/06/2015

Anne Marie was absolutely AMAZING!! She made my dreams come true. She answered all of my questions and always followed up with me. All of her staff were super friendly and always had a smile on their faces. Everything turned out beautiful. It was the best time ever!! I would high recommend this venue and Anne Marie :)
    Our wedding was 6-6-15

Kristie · Married on 06/06/2015

Anne Marie did a great job with my daughter's wedding. Everything was beautiful, I can't say enough about how delighted we were to see the tent and how beautiful the decorations were. All evening everything went off with out a hitch. All of her staff were very professional and the food was great. We would highly recommend Oakwood Wedding Chapel.

Crystal · Married on 05/16/2015

I couldn't have found a better place to have my ceremony, they are very friendly and will help anyway they can, Minister I highly recommend

Alyssa · Married on 10/11/2014

Not only was Anne Marie responsive and prompt, she was so helpful! She offered many solutions and ideas and even worked with me on a payment plan! She made my wedding day beautiful and I would highly recommend Oakwood wedding chapel.

Shella · Married on 10/11/2014

Anne Marie is awesome!! I thank God for you,for being so helpful and supportive .whenever i had questions and for your great ideas. Thanks for treating us like family .keep up the great work, thanks for having a loving heart.