Oakland Farm Reviews

20 | Bear Creek, NC

20 Reviews for Oakland Farm

• W

walker · Getting married on 10/07/2023

Comparatively tranquil with Raleigh area, lots of space for the money, excellent parking.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you Walker, we agree!

elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing venue and wonderful owners/ worker

We got married at Oakland farm this past weekend. It was the beautiful place to get married at. We had to cancel our last venue due to broken promises and Oakland farm had a last minute cancellation, it was meant to be! Adam and Michael were amazing at helping us along the way and setting things up! I couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else. I can’t say enough how beautiful this venue is!

Kristi · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue. Was unsure about it at first from the pictures online but when I walked into the venue I instantly knew I wanted to get married there. Owners are fantastic and very accomdating.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Oakland Farm's reply:

That is extremely kind of you to say. Thank you

Julie · Married on 09/01/2017

For 29 years I have been doing weddings, I can say this is a Beautiful venue! They thought of everything for the Couple! And as a floral event person, have been so professional and accommodating and the open floor plan. Lighting, types of tables and chairs the covered outdoor Pavilion makes for a fabulous wedding venue! I so enjoyed doing a wedding there!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Julie. It was a pleasure to work with you, your arrangements were amazing

Maddy · Married on 12/22/2016

Lovely, remote venue with a charming countryside view. Hospitable staff and accommodations

Oakland Farm's reply:

We are very grateful for your feedback. I'm glad you approve of us!

Kati · Married on 12/01/2016

Beautiful location and great staff. Came here for a friend's wedding and had an awesome time. Would highly recommend!

Oakland Farm's reply:

I hope I was one of the staff members you thought was great (; . Thanks for the review Kati!

Melinda · Married on 11/12/2016

Held our daughter's wedding at Oakland Farm and not only is it a beautiful place but the scenery is gorgeous as well! There is a precious farmhouse located on the property that is perfect for the wedding party and the entire venue sits off the road for great privacy. I cannot even begin to give Adam enough praise for being not only very accommodating but very respectful and polite! I would have given it 10 stars if I could!! A memory that we will forever keep in our hearts!

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you very much Melinda. I am very grateful to have been able to help as much as I could, but your family really should get the credit. Your taste with the decorations was priceless.

Chelsea · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I got married here a few months ago and both highly recommend it. Adam is very helpful and super responsive. We are very grateful for everything he did for us! As soon as we saw Oakland Farm we knew it was the place. We definitely could not have asked for a better place to spend the best day of our lives! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 06/24/2017

Oakland Farm's reply:

Chelsea, that made me smile so hard. Thank you very much for your kind words

Susan · Married on 10/01/2016

This is a beautiful venue! My niece had both her wedding and reception here and we had a fabulous experience. Staff was super accommodating and the setting is just perfect. It is very classy. Farm house on property is precious. They were very helpful with setting us up with vendors for catering and flowers.

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us.

Ryan · Married on 07/31/2016

It was a beautiful experience. My wife and I got married here a few months a ago. The farm was absolutely gorgeous and the staff were top notch in handling the 300 guests. If you are looking to get married in a beautiful rustic setting in the future I would highly reccomend this venue. My wife Susan and I could not be more happy. Thanks Oakland Farms.

Ryan

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you for giving us a review Ryan, I'm glad you still positive impression of us!

James · Married on 07/03/2016

Very responsive and hard working staff. It was a gorgeous venue with a ton of charm.

Gillian · Married on 12/05/2015

It truly doesn't get more picturesque than Oakland Farm. The facilities are gorgeous, the staff is professional and friendly, and the venue looks like something you'd see in a magazine.

Steve · Married on 10/24/2015

Place is beautiful, staff very responsive and knowledgeable, and venue couldn't be more fun for a wedding. I would suggest having the wedding party stay at the "farmhouse" located right on the property, beautiful and fully-furnished house just a short walk from the wedding venue itself.

Oakland Farm's reply:

We like the farmhouse too! During the week sometimes I will sit out on the front porch and enjoy the open space and view. Thanks for your review Steve.

Erick · Married on 10/10/2015

If you like quality and perfection in one location. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND looking at Oakland Farm in Bear Cree, NC. I was invited to a wedding and man was I blown away. The décor was amazing, the food was fantastic and the whole experience was TOP NOTCH. Who would have thought that Oakland Farm in Bear Creek, NC was such a HIDDEN GEM, I really was super surprised and happy at what a great venue this place turned out to be. Don't believe me then book them for yourselves and see the GRADE A+++ experience you and everyone involved will enjoy.

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you Erick, that is very kind of you.

We had my daughter's wedding here with nearly 300 guests. The barn was beautiful and was perfect for dinner and dancing. We had a band and there was still room for everyone to dance and mingle. The wedding was held outside and it was gorgeous. We were really happy with the backdrop for the photos. Exceptional venue!!!

Oakland Farm's reply:

I'm glad you had fun. Room for dancing is essential otherwise you can't show off all of your moves!

lilin · Married on 10/10/2015

My son got married here and the wedding was a huge success. The place was beautiful, nicely decorated, and accommodated a large crowd plus a band. We heard so many great comments from the guests. The service was held inside a tent, since it was raining, but everybody was well covered. During dry days the service can be held outside a gorgeous setting. It also has a dressing room which was very convenient for my daughter-in-law. It is away from houses and other buildings so nobody filed a complaint about loud music. The dance floor has space for a lot of dancers. Even the "oldies" danced with the youngsters and had a terrific time. It also has ample parking. I love the fireplace and chandelier. I think this venue is perfect for weddings and other functions..

Oakland Farm's reply:

This is a very informative review and we appreciate it very much.

Ali · Married on 10/10/2015

I got married here last year and it was everything I dreamt of! We had nearly 300 guests, a band and a DJ and the space was perfect. Everyone danced! We had a tent set up for the ceremony, as it was raining and the pavilion had not been built yet for outdoor ceremonies. The caterer had plenty of room to set up with the on-site kitchen and parking wasn't an issue at all, as we worried it could be with so many guests. I loved the Bride's room for getting ready. My wedding party stayed in the farmhouse the night before and of the wedding and they loved not having to drive! Overall, the place is amazing and made my dreams come true!

shiny · Married on 10/10/2015

Went to a friend's wedding here recently, and it was absolutely gorgeous. The countryside, the beautiful reception area, the rustic feel--I've never been so blown away by a wedding venue.

Kathleen · Married on 10/10/2015

If you are searching for a tranquil location that blends the best of rural North Carolina with a simple sophistication, look no further. Oakland Farm is a fresh and spacious venue that will transform to your tastes, while allowing your event or wedding party to escape the everyday world. We experienced Oakland Farm for a wedding last year and we relished every minute. Plan your escape!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We appreciate it very much.

Taylor · Married on 01/07/2017

Oakland Farm was the perfect venue for my wife and I! They were very easy to work with and were very accommodating as some last minute changes occurred. It's already a rustic barn in a gorgeous location that is only improving with more work being done on their landscaping. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue all around.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you very much Taylor! Thanks for sharing your photos, they turned out awesome.