Oakland Farm Reviews

45 | Bear Creek, NC

45 Reviews for Oakland Farm

• W

Walker · Getting married on 10/07/2023

Comparatively tranquil with Raleigh area, lots of space for the money, excellent parking.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you Walker, we agree!

Katlynn C. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Absolutely the best!

Oakland farm is hands down the best venue for a country/rustic wedding. They were so helpful in allowing us to reschedule after covid hit. We were originally suppose to get married April 4, 2020. But they graciously allowed us to reschedule not once, but twice to allow us to have the wedding we wanted! They also allowed us to use the venue June 13, 2020 for an intimate family ceremony and then August 29,2020 to have the wedding we originally planned. Kaitlyn, the coordinator at Oakland Farm, was prompt with responses and if she didn't know the answer, she found it.
    I would without a doubt recommend Oakland Farm to any couple getting married!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Katlynn! We are so lucky we had the opportunity to work with you! We so appreciated your patience and understanding as we worked through the COVID-19 restrictions together. I loved getting to celebrate you and Jason TWICE! :) Thanks again for choosing Oakland Farm!

Sarah M. · Married on 06/07/2021

The Perfect Venue

Dress it up or leave it as it is, this venue is stunning and can definitely accommodate any wedding theme! Outdoor or indoor, Oakland checked every box and Kaitlyn was so wonderful and helpful!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you for the review, Sarah! Your wedding ceremony under the Pavilion was gorgeous, and we so enjoyed celebrating you and your Mr. in the Barn that evening! We can't wait to see all the pictures! Congratulations!

Rebecca · Married on 05/29/2021

Perfect Wedding Venue!

This beautiful venue and amazing staff made our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 07/20/2021

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Rebecca! You and your amazing vendor team was so much fun to work with! Still thinking about how beautiful your wedding day was in May. Thanks for choosing Oakland Farm to hold these special wedding day memories!
  • Abigail

Abigail T. · Married on 05/28/2021

All inclusive package

My now husband and I were the first couple to experience the all inclusive package with Oakland Farm and we would absolutely recommend it. The planning was stress free for us and we had an amazing time working with all the recommended vendors!

Sent on 06/04/2021

Oakland Farm's reply:

Your wedding day was absolutely perfect! We're so thankful you chose our all-inclusive package for your special day. All of the vendors were incredible and we're so happy to have had the opportunity to work with you both! Congratulations! Thank you again for choosing Oakland Farm!

Erin · Married on 05/22/2021

Oakland Farm and Kaitlyn deserves a 5 stars! The venue was GORGEOUS and Kaitlyn's hospitality and communication was very much appreciated.

Oakland Farm's location was PERFECT to me. It's beautiful an quiet on the farm which was perfect for our wedding. I loved having the animals roam around and so did our guests. The guesthouse on the hill was such a cute space for my girls and I to get ready away from the barn. I had a million questions and Kaitlyn was always so prompt with responding and so helpful. I've had so many guests compliment the venue itself and how amazing it was. I couldn't be happier with our choice of venues.

Thank you so much Oakland Farm!

Sent on 06/08/2021

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review! Your wedding day truly was so perfect! We'd love to do it over and over again! You were such a pleasure to work with, and we're so thankful you chose Oakland Farm to hold such special memories of your wedding day! Congratulations! So happy for you two!
  • Sarah

Sarah C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Fantastic venue

We cannot recommend Oakland Farm enough. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. Our guests raved about the beauty of the venue. We loved that the pavilion allowed for us to have an outdoor ceremony without us having to worry about the weather or about “flipping” a space. Having the spacious barn and grounds made our guests feel more comfortable during this COVID time. We loved the convenience of having everything on site- the farmhouse to get ready, the pavilion for the ceremony, and barn for the reception. Kaitlyn, the venue’s manager, was so accommodating, professional, and communicative. There are so many reasons to choose Oakland Farm. We highly recommend it.

Sent on 05/03/2021

Oakland Farm's reply:

We are blushing! Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Sarah! Your April wedding was absolutely beautiful. We can't wait to see all the photos. Still dreaming about that incredible dinner menu and vendor team! Congratulations! Thank you for choosing Oakland Farm! - Kaitlyn
  • Cassie

Cassie W. · Married on 01/15/2021

Perfect Venue

Oakland Farm was more than we could’ve asked for for a venue. The private expanse of the property, parking and range of options for your ceremony & reception made it and easy choice! Kaitlyn, their wonderful wedding coordinator, was of great assistance! She was quick to answer questions, be available for venue visits, and was all-around wonderful to work with. The farmhouse in combination with the pavilion & the barn made for a beautiful day!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Cassie! We're thrilled you enjoyed your experience planning your daughter's wedding at Oakland Farm. The pictures we've seen so far are gorgeous! Despite the rain, Johnna's wedding day was absolutely perfect. Thank you for choosing Oakland Farm! It was a treat to work with you! - Kaitlyn
  • Brooke

Brooke P. · Married on 12/12/2020

Perfect! Kaitlyn was amazing! She helped us with all of our crazy questions throughout the year!

My wedding day was perfect and it was at the most perfect place!!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Brooke! Your December wedding was STUNNING! The glowing trees in the Barn, your wedding colors - all of it was just perfect! Thank you so much for choosing Oakland Farm for your wedding day! You were a pleasure to work with during the planning process!
  • Mikayla

Mikayla C. · Married on 11/15/2020

Perfect!!!

Perfect is the only way to describe this beautiful venue. It allowed me to have a wedding I never thought I’d have!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Mikayla, these photos are gorgeous! We are so happy we got to celebrate your wedding day with you! Thank you for choosing Oakland Farm to hold such special memories for you and your husband! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness together!
  • Tisha

Tisha H. · Married on 11/14/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Very accommodating and wonderful customer service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Oakland Farm's reply:

You were a pleasure to work with! We were so happy to be a small part of your daughter's wedding day! Thank you for the 5-star review! - Kaitlyn
  • Sidney

Sidney · Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful & Beautiful

Absolutely loved the Venue. The Barn was a perfect space for my reception. Plenty of room to spread our and be “Covid” friendly. The Pavilion was a perfect space to get married under. Kaitlyn was the absolute best at communicating and was so flexible.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Sidney, your fall wedding at Oakland was gorgeous! We're so grateful we had the opportunity to celebrate with you. Thank you so much for the kind words at 5 star review! Wishing you all the best!

Camryn · Married on 11/07/2020

The absolute best!

I booked at Oakland farm prior to the pandemic. I was so nervous in the months leading up to my wedding with all the uncertainty. However, Kaitlyn is literally the best. She is so kind and knowledgeable. She answered all my (extremely long) emails so fast and really did everything she could to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Although we ended up having a super small backyard ceremony, I cannot recommend Oakland farm enough.. The venue is absolutely beautiful. My bridesmaids and I stayed in the farm house the night before our backyard wedding. It was so cute and most importantly clean! Our pictures at the farm turned out absolutely beautiful! Highly highly recommend Oakland Farm!

Sent on 11/21/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Camryn, thank you so much for your kind words about me and the Farm! I hate we couldn't see you tie the knot, but I'm so happy you had the perfect wedding day in your backyard! I hope you and your bridesmaids had the best night staying together at the Farmhouse - it's always so nice to have all your favorite girls in one place the night before your wedding. I can't wait to see all the pictures! The sneak peeks your photographer posted are STUNNING! Congratulations! Wishing you all the best!

Kim L. · Married on 10/23/2020

Excellent and responsive

Kaitlyn was excellent, responsive, and available when needed. Make excellent suggestions! We would highly recommend this venue! Oakland was Perfect!!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! I'm so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with you and your daughter! Her wedding day was absolutely perfect and I was overjoyed to help! Thanks again!

Challen · Married on 08/06/2020

Wonderful customer service and beautiful venue

This venue took our breath away it was beautiful and a dream to get married at Oakland!! They are very organized and were great with communicating, especially with all the craziness of having a Covid wedding.
    Thank you for a wonderful day!!

Sent on 04/15/2021

Oakland Farm's reply:

We are so happy you fell in love with Oakland when you toured. Your wedding day was so beautiful despite all the re-organizing and rethinking plans due to COVID. Thank you for being so understanding and flexible; you were such a pleasure to work with! Wishing you and your husband all the best! - Kaitlyn
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding Venue

Kailtyn & Oakland were WONDERFUL throughout our wedding experience. They were available to answer all of our questions and made our COVID wedding the best it could have been. I am so thankful we chose Oakland and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Brittany! Your wedding day was absolutely perfect despite the many hurdles you faced with changes due to COVID. We couldn't ask for sweeter clients! You were a joy to work with! Congratulations!

Karen R. · Married on 05/12/2020

The perfect place for your wedding is waiting for you!

Oakland is the perfect place for your wedding. The venue itself is gorgeous and the manager is so helpful in so many ways. We can’t say enough good things about our experience with my daughters wedding . Through all the obstacles that 2020 gave us Kaitlyn was there to help in every way. I would recommend Oakland to everyone who asks me! Thanks again for our daughter’s perfect day!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Karen! We're so happy we had the opportunity to celebrate your daughter's wedding at Oakland Farm! We always do everything we can to ensure our client's wedding day is smooth and perfect. We can't wait to see pictures - I know they're stunning! Thanks again for choosing Oakland Farm!

Karen R. · Married on 05/12/2020

The perfect place for your wedding is waiting for you!

Sent on 12/12/2020
  • Annette

Annette E. · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Barn Venue

My daughter and her fiancee chose Oakland Farm for their June wedding. They used the covered outdoor pavilion for the outdoor ceremony and the air-conditioned barn for their reception. The venue also includes a lovely farmhouse that the wedding party used to get ready. The manager, Kaitlyn, was really wonderful to work with and was very prompt to answer any questions. The farm is home to several cows and very friendly horses. Many of the guests enjoyed greeting and taking photos with them. The entire property is just lovely and we are really looking forward to seeing the photos.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Oakland Farm's reply:

Hi Annette, We're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience at Oakland. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and we cannot wait to see the photographer's pictures! Thanks again for choosing Oakland Farm!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect for a large wedding

Our contact, Adam, made sure everything was absolutely perfect for our wedding day. The facility is gorgeous, spacious, and makes a lot of sense logistically (bathrooms are easy to locate, etc.). The property is stunning and there is a lot of flexibility in which vendors you can work with!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Oakland Farm's reply:

You and Zach are the best. Thank you so darn much for being kind as well. I am very grateful to have had yall at our venue!
  • Kristina

Kristina S. · Married on 01/07/2019

Oakland Farm delivers on charm, scenic backdrops, and modern amenities

I had a great experience working with Oakland Farm. Their property is beautifully kept and a gorgeous backdrop for a wedding. The venue is clean and an ideal space for a reception with lots of natural light from the windows. It is also airconditioned which is a must-have in the south! I found delivering the wedding cake was easy as everything is at ground level so you can roll your cart right in. Kaitlyn was helpful and friendly to work with too. If you're looking for a lovely farm venue with all the charm, scenic backdrops, and modern amenities, I highly recommend Oakland Farm.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you for the review, Kristina! We're still dreaming of the cake you delivered! I look forward to working with you again soon!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing venue and wonderful owners/ worker

We got married at Oakland farm this past weekend. It was the beautiful place to get married at. We had to cancel our last venue due to broken promises and Oakland farm had a last minute cancellation, it was meant to be! Adam and Michael were amazing at helping us along the way and setting things up! I couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else. I can’t say enough how beautiful this venue is!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kristi · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue. Was unsure about it at first from the pictures online but when I walked into the venue I instantly knew I wanted to get married there. Owners are fantastic and very accomdating.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Oakland Farm's reply:

That is extremely kind of you to say. Thank you

Julie · Married on 09/01/2017

For 29 years I have been doing weddings, I can say this is a Beautiful venue! They thought of everything for the Couple! And as a floral event person, have been so professional and accommodating and the open floor plan. Lighting, types of tables and chairs the covered outdoor Pavilion makes for a fabulous wedding venue! I so enjoyed doing a wedding there!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Oakland Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Julie. It was a pleasure to work with you, your arrangements were amazing